Real Talk: Broken Beauty

Info
Loving someone who is disabled.
149 words
4.44
9.8k
5
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tempest addresses being a member of the disabled community and the sexual invisibility that comes with being seen as ā€œbrokenā€ on the days her disability is obvious. Thoughts on inner vs. outer beauty, the human spirit as a sexual being rather than the body, and loving someone who has been denied sexual touch because of the restrictions of their body. Also addresses some *extremely* sensitive and personal side affects of T.ā€™s own health and how it has affected her sex life both for the better and worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This audio is for every single member of the disabled community, regardless of how you came to be a member of it. I see you, and I want to give you a moment of beauty and sensuality.

T.

PSā€” ignore the cat. Made the mistake of naming him after Anakin Skywalker, so of course heā€™s a whiny little jerk. *facepalm*

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
GeMiNiZtWiSeD420GeMiNiZtWiSeD420about 1 month ago

I'm a t10 paraplegic from gunshot

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongover 1 year agoAuthor

@ Anon on Thanksgiving '22 : I am grateful for you today.... I have been feeling very Broken again in other ways. You are right; I need to do more like this. Thank you for appearing today to remind me of that. I appreciate you. šŸ’‹ Happy Thanksgiving if you're in the US.

And please know you are Seen. *hug* Thank you again for existing.

Tempest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank You So Much, for giving to us in a wheelchair..! I've been in one for 10+ years, I have not been with a woman longer than that... I can only dream of someone like you...

To use your word(Broken) fits how I feel...I am a viable functional man l, except my left leg and foot... I am in this wheelchair and seem to be Invisible...

Please share more like this, an stay as: " Beautiful " as you are..?

d;-{>

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you.

Thanks to you beautiful and amazing woman.

I wish I had heard this 50 years ago.

I've been broken for so long I'm certain

repairs are not possible.

Thank you,

younger versions of me need you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you so much for doing the story. As a member of the disability community to have a pretty significant one, which can find me to a wheelchair and leaves me with limited use of my hands, I can relate to a lot of this. Thank you very much!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Addicted to FeedbackĀ A writer's addiction and response to feedback.in Humor & Satire
A Bet with my Best FriendĀ Amir and his best friend have a little wager with X-Change.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Big F Surprise Ch. 01Ā A Virus strikes the world and leaves a young couple shocked.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Itā€™s InevitableĀ The first handjob I gave turned into a blowjob.in First Time
A Quick Time in the CarĀ She rides him good in his car.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories