Real Talk: Mommy Issues

Info
The importance of being a good mom by taking "Me Time".
149 words
3.81
17.2k
6
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An intimate look at a seldom mentioned part of Tempest's life: that of being a mother to an almost sixteen year old gender queer teen.

~~~~~~~~~~

Being a mother is the largest part of who I am but that is something my listeners seldom hear about for two reasons: 1) my kid doesn't love knowing their mother is a "porn star" and I never want to embarrass them and also 2) they have a complicated medical history that very much is personal, and I always want to respect their privacy.

But when they hurt, I hurt. When they are stressed, I am stressed. And the worst thing a mom can do is get snippy or jaded because she doesn't take some "me time" when she needs to. So, this is me realizing I haven't been doing that... and I need to. For my sake, and my family's happiness.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

33:00

I can relate

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@map34340 -- thank you so much!

map34340map34340almost 2 years ago

This was an amazing audio! I love how emotionally raw you are and then really get into your “me time”!

Thank you for allowing us into a small part of your life!

Share this

Similar Stories

Milk Man Pt. 01 He is forced to impregnate them all. He is their commodity.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Friends and Family 01 Family's Secret.in BDSM
Aiding and Abedding My helps a friend in need…and helps herself to a big cock.in Loving Wives
A Curious Housewife A curious housewife seeking lesbian experience.in Lesbian Sex
She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 01 Married, little dick that cums to fast, wife deserves better.in Interracial Love
More Stories