Realisation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let them into the building, and she was immediately struck by how fancy it was, with a little reception desk and the lifts behind it. His apartment was similarly impressive. Modern like hers, but newer and slicker. She knew he was renting and clearly he could have got cheaper, but he wanted luxury. He gave her a quick tour - of the lounge, the kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, the bathroom with a walk-in shower, and the balcony. It was great.

"I've got a feeling about something," she pondered aloud while he poured them wine along with glasses of water.

"Go on," he replied, handing her the glasses and indicating she sit on the sofa. She liked that he wanted her to be comfortable first, as opposed to trying to get her to do what she'd offered immediately. As much as she wanted it, she needed a slower pace as oral sex was not her forte. Sex wasn't at all, really.

She smiled as they sat. "I think you like nice things, you like comfort and a bit of luxury. Maybe even to show off a bit." He nodded and went to speak, to argue he wasn't too superficial probably, but she held a finger up. "I think that also translates to your ideal relationship. I'm going to be expected to be presentable, aren't I? To look good for you at all times."

There was no hiding how impressed he was. "Do you see what I mean about your intellect? Yes, that's the ideal. How do you feel about that?"

She felt nervous but determined. "Ignoring the absolute terror of being under scrutiny for my looks, I think it sounds quite hot, to be honest. There's something there for me about representing you and making you look good because of it. But you have to make me a deal?"

"Go on," he repeated, though more slowly and suspiciously this time.

"You have to buy some plants or paintings or something," she implored, gesturing around. "I cannot feel like I'm dating a bachelor and being brought to his pad." There was a smile on her lips but they both knew she wasn't messing around. She was going to be beneath him, but she had the influence she needed to make it good for both of them. He agreed and encouraged her to send him suggestions.

They moved onto other conversation as they sipped their wine. Before Elena had got halfway down her glass, she had moved the topic onto sex. "I've never been so open about sex as I am with you. So don't go thinking I'm a slut of some kind. It's your weird superpower or something."

He chuckled. "I don't. Though some sluts are far less open about how much they want to suck cock," he teased. At the mention of it, she shamelessly looked down at this groin. "What are you thinking right now?"

She licked her lips slowly, though it was more because her mouth had gone dry. "How much I want to be on my knees between your legs. How natural that feels and how scary it is for me to just say these things."

Her hair was down for once, because he'd asked for it to be. She had to stop herself chuckling at the irony of it not being up right then. They sat like that for a few seconds. Henry seemed quite keen to give her time and Elena seemed somewhat paralysed.

She broke the silence. "I don't see it as a specifically sexual act. I see it more as a form of service," she explained into the silence. "Like, taking care of my man. I think people too quickly combine sucking cock with foreplay before sex. Sometimes it's just about serving your man."

"Your mind is probably the most interesting I've ever encountered," he enthused. "Now go to your knees Elena."

"Yes Sir," she whispered, moving between his legs. It was such a relief to address him that way finally, she visibly sighed. She took hold of his ankle and looked up at him. "May I?"

He nodded and watched as she unlaced his shoe and did the same on the other side. She placed a thumb in the band of his sock and looked up wordlessly for permission again. He nodded. She could see he was aroused by her approach.

She pulled both socks off and asked for his trousers off too. He sat before her only in black boxers. He had a good amount of body hair, strong thighs and she could tell from the bulge, a sizeable member.

Without even thinking about it, without even considering what he might think, Elena moved her head down and kissed the top of his foot. He didn't move and she didn't look up, so not knowing his reaction gave her courage to do the same on the other foot.

"I like that," he announced firmly. "Do that again."

She did, to both feet, straying longer. She waited to be told to keeping doing it, but he said nothing. With more than a bit of sadness at needing to move on, she started to kiss her way up, hoping he liked it enough to want it again in the future.

When Elena got to his boxers, he pulled them down, his cock springing out. It was only the 5th penis she'd ever seen but it paled the others. "Oh wow," she whispered.

He was big. Easily nine inches, based on quick mental measurements. She had no idea why she was counting except to perhaps brag to Amy over too many cocktails. He was thick and substantial. It made her feel even more submissive, and she moaned as she took the tip in her mouth.

She was vaguely aware that her dress was still on, only because she was distracted by it bunching around her ass. Henry took hold of her hair and kept it out of the way, making her moan again. "Do you want to take your dress off?"

"No, I'm happy like this," she pulled off him to answer.

The grey dress she had worn to work had been greeted with a raised eyebrow by Sophie. It was dressier than what she often wore. But it meant nothing when she was on her knees for him. Clothes were irrelevant at that point. She would soon ask to be naked when alone with him, it felt right when she fantasised about it over the previous days. Once they'd had sex and crossed that bridge, anyway. The contrast was making her wetter than she could remember being.

"You're in control until you want me to be, whenever that is."

She squeezed his thigh in thanks. She needed to work on being comfortable giving oral again given she knew she'd be doing it a lot more.

Elena built a rhythm, guided by Henry's moans and praise. She knew after a spell that he liked to be licked, he liked eye contact, and he liked feeling himself in her throat. What man doesn't?

But this was service. Service meant worship, and it meant being beneath him. She focused on that. Focused on making him moan, on covering his cock with her saliva. Her lips and throat hurt from taking his size, but she persisted. She wasn't yet good, but she would be.

"I'm getting close," he announced, to her delight.

She reacted to his words almost viscerally. It pushed her into taking his cock deeper and she almost sunk further on her knees in an act of submission. He moaned and she knew he was closer. She pulled him out of her throat and started to stroke him along his length with just her mouth around the tip. "Yes," he gasped out.

He came, spurting into her mouth. She took it, keeping every drop in her mouth until it filled her and started to dribble out between her lips. She held her hand to her lips, keeping the cum there. When Henry pulled away, it gave them space to lock eyes. Elena swallowed as he watched. He looked at her with a mixture of disbelief and awe. She loved the power that gave her, on her knees, in her expensive work dress, completely beneath him.

***

"You got this guys, five more minutes!"

Elena recognised just how strange she was, only when reflecting over the weeks since she had been on her knees for Henry the first time.

She was smashing the Peloton class, and it allowed her mind to drift as it always did. To everything that had transpired since.

She was enjoying the dates and the time she was spending with him. There were always things to talk about and they never ran out of things to say or laugh over. He was helpful in her work, giving her a real thinking partner and someone she could unload to, and she tried to reciprocate.

It felt like they were making each other better and she could see how evenings at home with him would be spent. Gosh, she was already thinking of that. She had confessed to him that she pictured both of them coming home from work, her being naked to serve him from the start. Just a complete switch of mentality the second she removed her clothes. She had told him she would always cook for him as she would love to do that, and he would decide what chores he would do. She would do anything else. He would decide what she would do and what they would eat, so that she could switch off and just be.

"Decisions kill me," she had admitted to him. "I make them all day, I often have to correct things that are wrong, my mind never stops, it's just who I am. If you can give me clear expectations, set tasks and make the decisions at home, it will change my life."

In testing him back to make sure he could do that, she had started to ask him to decide things. Little things like what to cook when alone or what to watch, through to what she wore and whether she went to networking events after work. Somehow, even though she knew he would always tell her to go to those events as it was important for her career, having someone make her go, felt less of a burden. It was a task that had been set for her by her partner and that made it feel less onerous. Within those first few weeks, she knew that having someone tell her what to do was going to change her life.

Yes, she was enjoying the dates, enjoying the feelings of infatuation and embracing that there were already feelings of something deeper forming. As much as she loved all of that, she loved the sexual stuff even more.

After the first time, she always went back with him whenever they met up, so that she could suck his cock. Worship him. Even if it meant going home late in the evening having asked a neighbour to feed Freddy.

She wasn't ready to stay over, and she wasn't ready to be naked around him. He kept telling her how sexy she was and at one point, he made her stand in the long mirror in his bedroom as he ran his hands along her slim stomach and the curves around it, narrating how incredible her body was over the dress and tights he had picked for her to wear. But her body had been hidden away for so long that letting it out, as liberating as she hoped it would be, filled her with dread.

The day after a particularly late night, where they had met for drinks and she had met some of his work colleagues, she found herself needy for him again.

Elena: I liked what you did last night, holding me there until I tapped your thigh and wanted air. It felt like it was all about you and I was for your use.

Henry: You're becoming so good with your mouth. I'm a very lucky man to have such a dedicated woman.

She felt butterflies over the praise. Dedicated. She was, wasn't she?

All day she worked hard. Showing to herself how dedicated she was. Impressing him, even if he'd never know, made her focus, and turned her on.

By the time her last meeting of the day came around, she needed him.

Elena: Are you around after work?

Henry: I'm working from home and out after. Do you need something?

She blushed at her desk, glancing up to make sure Sophie wasn't around. You know, don't you?

Elena: I was just wondering. Would have been nice to see you, even briefly.

Henry: That's sweet of you. It's a shame I'm a little out of your way and you'd have to leave early if you wanted to "see me".

Yep, he knew.

Henry: What have I told you about owning your desires, Elena?

She walked to the bathroom without pause. The use of her full name was his way of being assertive over text. It was an order, not a question. And if she wrote it out, she'd need to sort herself out afterwards, she'd be too flustered.

Elena: You're right, Sir.

Elena: I was wondering if you might have time for me to come over and serve you before you go out?

Elena: There, happy?

Henry: Kind of. I don't really have time to welcome you, entertain you or anything like that. It would be a bit of an inconvenience.

She moaned; he was going to make her push herself. She leaned against the cubicle door and tried to steady her breathing.

Elena: You wouldn't need to engage with me at all. I'd come over, give you service and then you can leave when you're finished. I'll clean up after you and let myself out.

He didn't reply immediately and she saw a notification from Maya, her lead designer, pop up on her phone, as she wasn't in her office. In a moment of desperation, but one that she fully embraced, she hurriedly typed out a message, straightened herself up and went back to her office without checking for a reply.

Elena: Please. I'll do any chores you haven't got around to doing because my needs have inconvenienced you. Clean up the whole house if I need to make it worth your while. Please.

She couldn't wait for Maya to leave at the end of the meeting so that she could check her phone.

Henry: You have until 6pm to be here and make me orgasm. I'll punish you if you make me late.

She laughed out loud from relief and giddiness. It was surreal to put herself in that place but she loved it.

_

It was always comforting to know that he had two sides to him. On the one side, he was caring, supportive and understanding of her. The other side of him was condescending, assertive and arrogant. He used that side to push her buttons and put her in the place she wanted to be in. He used the first side to keep her there and make her feel safe in it.

Because she felt safe, she could be vulnerable with him and could be closer to the mindset she always desired to be in. Feeling safe to be herself brought feelings of comfort and relaxation. It brought feelings of calmness that she attributed only to his presence, for she now knew she had never truly felt calm before him.

She got to his apartment slightly out of breath, such was her desperation to spend as much time on her knees. She had no doubt she could make him orgasm in the time allotted now, but she loved to spend the time on the floor, on her knees, focusing her mind on it. It took all of the day away from her, leaving her feeling calm and submissive.

He opened the door and invited her in. No welcome, no kiss, no 'wow'. He just invited her in with an outstretched arm.

She took off her bag, undid her coat and hung it on the hook. In her haste, her coat dropped off and crumpled to the floor. She went to pick it up.

"Leave it," he ordered behind her. "I don't have time for this."

It was an act but fuck did it make her feel small.

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir."

He walked not to the sofa where she'd spent all the time on her knees so far, but to the bed. She followed with the start of nerves.

"You can please me here," he explained, sitting on the edge of the bed, "and then you can put my socks and underwear on and clean up while I get ready."

The environment was new, and she welcomed it. It was much more intimate, it felt much more his realm. She was but a guest in this situation.

He sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread slightly, with slacks and a casual shirt on. She went to him and almost fell to her knees before him, landing harder than she intended. Her knees took the force and she moaned. They were bruised from how much time she was spending on them, her flesh sore from the pressure of the hard floor.

She took his foot first, kissing it all over the top, licking it too. She glanced up and saw he was on his phone, seemingly replying to a work email. She moaned and moved to the other foot. His eyes remained on his phone, fingers typing away, as she pulled his trousers off. He barely lifted his body and Elena was left to feel desperate for his attention.

His erection gave him away, straining against his boxers. "Don't go reading into things ell. I'm hard but that's because I know I'm going to get my cock worshipped. I didn't need this to happen, but I took pity on you."

She moaned, her lips pressed against the tip of him as she listened. He knew her so well, knew that she wanted to live in the desperation of the moment and be made to feel weak. Led by her needs.

"I know Sir," she muttered licking his full length, "I don't deserve you."

Her words added fuel to the feelings she felt for him as she served his cock. She moaned shamelessly as she licked around his thick cock, covering it with her service. Her mouth actually started to salivate. She could feel her underwear starting to cling to her pussy.

Without preparation or further delay, she lined his cock up with her mouth and pushed her head down firmly like the woman in the video had done. She pushed until his cock pressed her throat and then pushed beyond. The force of the act made him gasp. She helplessly drooled around him as she held herself there.

She pulled off, gasped in air and repeated. She wanted to feel the calmness of submission as he owned her throat. The messier she became, the more she left the day behind and became his.

"Dirty slut," he admonished, talking down to her when she pulled off the fourth time and left the base of his cock covered in her saliva. "Clean yourself up."

She stared at his cock almost fixated by it. Ideas flashed in her mind and left her temporarily paralysed. She knew her mascara had run; her eyes had watered heavy at the second time of throating him. She knew her lips were covered in her saliva.

He pulled her up gently by the hair so he could look at her. A questioning stare was on his face; he was checking on her. She nodded back at him that she was fine.

She wasn't stressed, wasn't upset, wasn't even close to anxious. She was thinking. Thinking and steeling herself for what she was about to do.

She leaned back on her knees, resting on her heels. She was wearing a grey skirt with tights and an off-white shirt. As he watched, she opened the buttons of her shirt, exposing her chest to him for the first time.

His eyes widened as her breasts came into view, caged by her white balconette bra. The tops of her breasts were on show, the fullness being feasted on by his eyes. She let him look, they were his to enjoy now. She waited until he'd had his fill before she spoke.

"Will this do?" She took her shirt off, bunching it up and leaving her in just her bra. His eyes lingered over her chest and down to her flat stomach. A silent 'wow' left his lips, he couldn't stop himself even in his current role.

Without waiting for a reply, she cleaned his cock with her shirt. He looked lost for words behind his arousal for what she was doing. He'd pushed her to a dormant part of her sexual mind, and it had been unlocked as she knelt for him and gave in to how desperate she was to be treated like that. She felt so beneath him, so desperate and needy. It felt freeing.

"This shirt was an impulse buy. It's too expensive for a simple white shirt, but I had a job interview and I felt like it would give me power." She tossed it to the side after she was done and dribbled more saliva onto the tip of his cock, ready to do it all over again. "It's worthless compared to the power that being on my knees for you gives me. If it pleases you, I'll use it to wipe your cum off me and wear it going home, Sir?"

"I'd like that very much," Henry replied with the smile that made her wet.

She got to work sucking him then, without any delay. He was already hard and aroused, he didn't need any working up and she was, at least in her own mind, pretty good at making him cum already. So she focused on her own needs in that moment.

1...345678