Realisation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena took him back in her mouth, pleasantly aware of how much he filled. She pushed him back into her throat where he belonged and let her eyes water again. She held him there until her gag reflex threatened to overwhelm her, before pulling up and looking at him. Henry was no longer pretending to focus on his phone and the desperate side of her, the one that was only for him, took that as a victory.

She stopped with her act of desperation - he had seen enough and was starting to know how far she was willing to go with it. She didn't look at the clock but assumed she had plenty of time before the deadline he enforced. That wasn't the point though; she wanted to have served him in plenty of time. To have taken his cum, received his praise and helped him get ready in plenty of time. She wanted to savour it all.

So, she got to work. She knew from his moans within the first minute of her mouth engulfing his head, her tongue swirling the tip, while her hand stroked him, that he wouldn't last long. She kept at it, not pulling away for breath and instead relying on her nose and the minimal gaps around her mouth to keep her airflow going. She was determined not to stop until she had his seed. She wasn't going to let up until he was satisfied.

"You love this, don't you ell? You love how submissive you've become for me."

He held her head down, as he had done the previous day, and kept her there to serve him. She merely groaned at his taunting, which encouraged him to continue.

"This is only going to get deeper. You're going to think about serving me constantly. It's all you're going to want to do, all the time. Wish you were always on your knees."

I already do, she thought, sucking him as best she could. She knew he was close; she could feel it. The tells weren't yet obvious to her conscious brain but her subconscious was telling her not to move and to make it good for him.

"You're going to be mine in the most complete way," he grunted, and she knew consciously this time, that he was close. "You're a natural. You're going to love obeying me," he promised, before his moans silenced him.

Elena teased his cum that bit further out of him before pulling her mouth away and leaning back. She held onto her ankles and offered her body to him. Henry took the message and stood over her, stroking himself. "Where do you want it?"

She felt compelled to answer him, to be clear with what he had over her. "Anywhere you want Sir. This is all yours to mark."

He decided, as she suspected he might, to land on her chest. He lined himself up as she closed her eyes and waited for the warm coating of him. It fell hard and hot, down the top of her chest, into the valley of her breasts before he spurted onto her right breast. Her left breast also had some, though less. The entire time, Elena kept her eyes closed, letting her feel the moment. Each new rope of cum made her pulsate. She could feel every nerve-ending along her chest as the gift cooled. It felt like her body had purpose now. She felt desired and claimed.

After he stopped coating her, and when the cum started to flow into her bra and below, he pressed his cock to her lips. She took him in willingly, cleaning him and moaning in thanks at being allowed to.

She was gentle with his sensitive head, despite a pressing need to have him deep in her mouth again. When he pulled away, he was pleased. He went to walk past her, to clean up. "What do you say?" He asked, voice dripping in superiority and a touch of arrogance that she loved.

"Thank you for seeing to my needs, Sir," she whispered back. It was surreal to suggest that the woman who was covered in cum was the one who had had her needs met, but it was true.

He left soon after without even saying goodbye. All she heard was the door click behind him.

That didn't bother her in the slightest, it was all part of his act in the situation and in his home, she was completely at peace. It was a good thing too, as she had just spent the prior few minutes unmoving on her knees, while he walked around her. She felt his cum starting to dry on her chest, she could feel it sticking to her expensive bra and skirt. Only when he left did she move.

She crawled her way onto the bed, not wanting to stand up and compromise her headspace, laying on her back on the soft sheets. The cum on her felt stickier somehow in that position.

Elena searched for the white shirt she'd discarded so easily and then unzipped her skirt, pulling it down to her knees. In the position it was in, she felt somewhat bound by it.

Pulling her underwear aside, she wasn't surprised to find she was soaked. She always was when she gave him oral sex but this was something else entirely. She could smell her aroma in his room and took pleasure in knowing she would leave that behind for him.

Her fingers plunged straight in, resisting her tightness. She gasped. "I'm so twisted for you Henry," she admitted aloud. "I hope you know what you're getting into," she added to the silent house.

He did know, that was for sure. She may have been driving the step-changes, but he was driving the direction and he had just told her where it would lead.

She started to finger fuck her soaked pussy with abandon. She thought about living like this all the time, being able to come home and switch off, having the role she craved. Going out and looking how he wanted her to look. Being driven by his direction.

Her free hand took the shirt and wiped her chest clean, covering it in his cum. She was close now, just from the penetration. Without hesitation, she put the shirt over her face, breathing him in. Her free hand went to her clit, and she rubbed herself.

All it took was a few rubs and a little fantasy of Henry coming back and seeing her like that, scrawled over his bed while she got herself off to his smell and cum.

She came loudly, forcefully, bucking against her hand, needing more but at the same time, not being able to handle what she had. She pushed herself through as that hesitation was the old her, and kept going, over the sensitivity of her clit until she was moaning like a woman in heat, determined to orgasm again.

You're such a slut El, you love what's happening to you.

The admission fuelled her, and the second orgasm was almost as big as the first.

She laid there for what felt like an hour, trying to collect herself. A couple of times, she almost napped. At the third instance of her eyes feeling pleasurably heavy, she jumped up with vigour, pulling the shirt with her. It was undeniably covered in cum.

She left it hanging on the door handle after wiping herself completely and walked around to check what needed doing.

_

Henry: How was the orgasm?

Elena: Which one?

She smirked and put her phone down so that she could go back to the porn and her fifth orgasm of the day. She'd left over an hour after starting to clean his house. On a whim, she had done it naked, to speed up how comfortable she would feel doing things naked outside of sex but also because her submissive mindset was telling her she'd enjoy it more. Now she'd let that side out, it was guiding her a lot, and it was often right.

She was obsessively clean at points in her life, though the medication helped reduce that. It meant that when she looked around his flat, she knew where to clean and what to do. She took it to another level, cleaning up to a standard that went far beyond a clean he might have expected her to have done.

On her knees, wiping the floor with antibacterial wipes, felt good. He wouldn't do that, she knew that. He had a cleaner, she couldn't remember what days they attended - it might have been the next morning. After making the bed, washing up, drying up and doing his laundry, she felt calm. It was as though she was working behind the scenes to help him and make things better for him. That felt right.

Wiping the surfaces and wiping the floor was an added bonus. He'd probably never notice, but she'd know she did it for him, and that felt good.

When he messaged, she was scrolling through videos of women serving men in maid outfits. But it was all very staged. That wasn't the vibe she wanted. Actual service was needed.

Henry: Wiping the floors was a nice touch.

Elena: Fuck, stop seeing through me you absolute devil!

Elena: Why aren't there videos of women actually serving their men? Why am I forced to cum over staged scenes?

Henry: We'll have to make some then.

Elena: Stop that. Behave.

Henry: I'm not kidding, you'd look incredible!

Elena: What if my family saw? What if Amy saw?! She definitely watches a lot of porn lol.

Henry: She'd send you flowers for giving her such a good time haha

He was so sharp. She couldn't win with her excuses for why she didn't want to do things, he never bought it.

Henry: Check this out...

He sent her a link to a video. Opening it up and reading it had her excited beyond belief. Woman serves her man at poker night.

She watched the video, skipping through it. It was ridiculously cliché, she could see that straight away.

Elena: You're so lame, I had high hopes for you. Cliché.

Henry: Ignore the staging, imagine the thrill of doing that to me around people who expect it to happen. Who know that's your purpose. Wouldn't it feel good to be that free?

Elena: Yes... yes it would. Fuck.

So that had made it worse for her. She imagined giving head with an audience - people vaguely recognisable and familiar, but not close enough to compromise the rest of her life. Some were women, who looked down at her disapprovingly, or looked at her with jealousy, depending on what orgasm she was working through when she pictured it. He'd be seen as so powerful, in front of everyone, to have his woman serve him so openly. That really made her feel good.

_

She continued giving Henry oral sex every time she had seen him. He had understood that for her it went beyond giving him pleasure, it was her offer to him - that she was at his service. He had not pressed for sex, and she had told him it was coming, but starting off the way that it had was helping put her in the place she craved to be in. Clear expectations from the start, an open direction of travel, it helped both of them shape what they wanted from each other.

Whilst he had not pushed her for sex, he was pushing her obedience. Making her do things through sheer will to serve, and it was making her more submissive to him accordingly. She was starting to look at him almost with reverence in those moments.

One evening when work had ruined her and she was nearly in tears of frustration, he made her kneel on scattered rice before she could serve him. She was made to kneel there quietly and submissively, her hands behind her back, back straight. After 10 minutes, she'd worked out that movements were worse and it was better to stay in place, ignoring the dull ache of her back and knees. The extra effort was exactly what she needed, as work stripped away from her. She whimpered when he clicked his fingers and pointed to the space between his legs. When she took him then, it was with desperation to thank him for how much better she felt.

Busy days at work were softened when she could service him and let go. Almost mercifully, lest she beg, he had encouraged her to explore her desire to kiss him from the ground up. He had noticed before she had that it wasn't a newly-discovered foot fetish, but simply a way to demonstrate her place, working up from that position. Feeling that low when she started made her feel submissive almost immediately. She was kissing his feet for longer; she had even licked her way up.

They were starting off slow, talking about the things they'd do in time. The roles and responsibilities Henry had been insistent on determining were becoming clearer. Their partnership was invigorating him to consider new things too. She knew that she would spend a lot of her time naked with him, whether sexual or otherwise.

She was noticing changes in how they interacted, which they both discussed and welcomed. He was naturally more directive with her, and she stepped back, letting it happen. It relaxed her. It made her feel like someone was looking after her for once. For someone who had spent most of her adult life alone and independent, it was indescribably comforting.

True to his word, he let her stay in control until she was ready not to be. Each time they were alone and not on dates, she pulled down another wall with him. As work eased up for her and the brand campaign kicked off, she was finally able to spend more frequent time with him. In doing so, it sped up her internal process of embracing her new role, rather than the stop-start it had been at points. She saw him two nights in a row and on that second night, she had asked to service him.

Elena: Sir, if it's okay with you, may we please meet at yours before we go out so that I can serve you? I need to feel my knees ache and I need to take your cum.

A message like that would have never left her phone in her life, before Henry. But now, it was normal. It thrilled her that she had become so open for him.

Henry: In the future, I'll make you beg.

Elena: I know Sir. I'll make you proud when that time comes.

Despite him being the beneficiary of her desperation that day, he was doing it for her. He continued to show her that he understood her drivers deeply.

She had gone to his at the start of the date and knelt before him, offering her service half-naked. Elena sucked his cock without pretence or delay. They had played crazy golf with his cum freshly wiped off her face and chest.

Two days later, a Friday night, and days before her Peloton ride, Elena had asked him to stay over after work. He'd met Freddy previously and the cat seemed to like having him around, which Elena took as a further good sign. She liked that despite it being her home, it still felt like his space when he was there. He had a natural aura of confidence and self-assurance that left her feeling like he was in charge, even outside of his own space.

She worked from home, grooming herself, changing the sheets, stocking the fridge with alcohol and anything he wanted, and food to cook for him. He wanted beef, so she'd gone to the butchers and bought him an expensive cut. She insisted he not help, pointing out there'd be times when he would.

"I know you want us to be a team, and there will be times when I need your help, but looking after you and having a man to take care of for once is exciting for me. My parents would be delighted right now," she kissed him quickly to hide her grin and to try not to move into a conversation about meeting parents just yet.

He sat down on the dining table chair, stretching his leg out comfortably to the side, a beer in hand. He took up the space and there was something very masculine about that. "Traditional family then?"

Elena shrugged, checking the meat. She was well aware that the shape of her ass, accentuated by the red dress she had put on for him, was on display. It excited her that she was dressed up for him while he was simply in jeans and a t-shirt. The more she thought about looking the part for him, the more it motivated her. "Not to the extent you might think, given this," she indicated between them pointedly. "If my dad asks for this, he'll be lucky. But he looks after her, he's a man in the way I always saw one as such, if that makes sense?" Henry nodded, showing he was listening as he played with Freddy. "They're not as extreme as me, at least I hope not!"

After the food, after the wine, they moved to the sofa to settle. She placed her glass on the coffee table and stood waiting, hands behind her back, to be told where to sit. That was now custom and it being her house made no difference. Either it would be on the sofa with him or on the floor by his feet.

He pointed to the floor, as she hoped he would. "Kneel on the floor and tell me how grateful you are that you served me tonight."

Lines like that were what stood him apart. He delivered it without any of the slight hesitation he'd had the first time, when he told her to buy something new for him. He understood that getting her to admit those things were part of how she wanted to feel. They weakened her standing and made her more submissive, further beneath him.

She swallowed and didn't move. He looked at her quizzically; she never delayed. "Please may I be naked for that, Sir?"

His look of surprise excited her in an almost-childlike way. But the look of hunger that followed aroused her like nothing ever had. "Take it off."

She nodded, facing him. He'd not seen her naked yet, only down to her chest. She wasn't wearing a bra because he had picked her clothes earlier that day but neglected to mention what colour bra to wear. Elena had taken that as a sign and given she was working from home, hadn't pressed the issue. When he'd arrived that evening, he glanced down at her chest, saw her unobstructed nipples behind the material and nodded.

Elena unzipped her dress from behind with complete confidence. She wanted this. Was so ready for it now. She briefly considered playing it slow to tease him, but that wasn't the time. He wanted her naked quickly, she could see that. He liked her actions to be direct and deliberate, so she unzipped from the back and pulled the dress away from the front, releasing her breasts to his gaze.

"Wow," he muttered, in that same way he always did. The way she loved.

She pulled the dress down over her hips, down her legs, stepping out of it at the hem, without showcase. Her black socks followed. She was completely naked in front of him for the first time.

She could have felt vulnerable and exposed, like she had that first night when he had seen into her so clearly, but now, weeks later, she only felt powerful. She stood straight, her hands behind her back, her legs slightly parted. She'd kept herself shaved the entire time they'd been dating, after he'd made a passing comment about preferring to decide how he wanted his woman's hair. She saw that he liked it. Liked her pussy; liked it all.

"Your body truly defies belief El. I have no idea how you've done so well hiding it. Your breasts are big & firm, your stomach is slim, your thighs are shapely. Turn for me." She did. "Would you bend for me?" She knew because he asked it as a question that he wouldn't be disappointed if she said no. He wasn't pushing her, just nudging her along and testing how comfortable she was. He was about to be surprised.

She bent down more slowly, a hint of a tease this time. She could feel his eyes on her as her body folded and her ass stretched. She spread her legs just beyond the width of her shoulders and let him look at her, demonstrating her flexibility by touching her toes.

"What are your measurements?"

"Thinking of buying me lingerie?" Despite being bent over and exposed to him, she could tease him. It truly was liberating in every way.

"Mmm, you bet I am. You've been too successful at hiding how stunning you are below your face. That stops now."

"As you wish Sir." She pulled her cheeks apart in a lewd act. But it was deliberately provocative. "I'm all yours, every bit of me." Her holes were on show to him. They were his now, that was the message. "I'm a size 10 in dress, 34E in bra, if that pleases you."

Henry was different in many ways to other men, but even he behaved as she'd expected him to after that show. With lust in his voice he declared, "I want your service right now."

1...345678