Realisation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end, it was much the same. Henry's friends were friendly and inclusive; they respected him enough to make an effort. He was smart enough to step away and let his friend's bond with her. She had been smart enough to read the rules of the game beforehand and keep track as best she could.

By the end of the game, England had won, the celebrations had moved into the evening, and everyone had a great time, Elena included.

Four of his friends as well as Henry & Elena were the last ones standing. Elena was smart and followed Shannon's lead. This was not the Irish woman's first rugby game, that was for sure. She swapped every other round of alcohol with water and ate plenty. They got on well and Elena reflected on how good it was to be part of the group, not outside it.

After going for burgers, they all went their separate ways, Elena's hand in Henry's, who had been careful with his drinking too. Truthfully, this was the part she'd been looking forward to most of all. She'd been fantasising about the week ahead since he'd suggested it. All of the fantasies she would tell him, all of the things she would do and be made to do.

He took her bag from her when they got back to his, expressing surprise that it had made it back to his in one piece. She laughed as she stripped naked by the door. It was now just a normal thing she did, her nakedness just a casual part of being alone with him.

They went to his bedroom with her bag in his hand. "I've tricked you somewhat," he started. Elena looked at him curiously. "I don't expect you to wear any of what's in this bag. Go to the top drawer on the left."

She walked to his drawers and opened it. Empty.

"Now go to the bedside cabinet on the side you sleep on."

She did. Empty again, though it hadn't been before.

"Lastly, go to the wardrobe on the left."

Like her apartment, he had built-in wardrobes across the wall, so space was aplenty. It was half empty. She turned to him with a look of confusion. "I don't get it."

He laughed, surprised at how slow she was at picking it up. "This bachelor pad no longer holds a bachelor, so we should make that official and have some of your stuff here. Although some might say I never met that description..."

He never finished his sentence, as Elena had closed the distance between them and jumped on him, pushing him down to the bed behind him and kissing him with passion.

"Woah, easy," he grinned. "You tackle harder than a Prop."

She laughed and kissed him again. "Shut up and get naked, Rugby hunk."

She pulled his shirt off while he unbuttoned his belt. Elena was hot for him and taking the lead in a way she so rarely did. When his cock sprang free, she barely let him pull his boxers as far as his thighs, before she was lining it up with her pussy.

"Oh my, Elena," he groaned as she guided him inside her. "Do you want to change positions?"

She had told him before that being on top would take a lot of time for her. The thought of her breasts bouncing while riding him made her feel self-conscious and anxious to the point of nausea.

"I'm okay," she promised. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. "Hold these firmly and don't let them bounce too much."

He did as she asked and closed his eyes, feeling the pleasure. She started to ride him, slowly at first, her hands on his broad chest to steady herself. She liked the angle and the way it felt. Despite herself, she started to feel how aroused she was.

"You're so fucking big Henry," she moaned. "I can't believe how deep you get, even like this."

"Do you like it?" He asked quietly, putting her at ease.

"Yes," she admitted, bouncing on his hard cock. She felt so full with him, so thoroughly fucked.

He paused a beat and opened his eyes. They locked eyes. "How does it make you feel?"

She slowed her movements, hesitating. She couldn't respond when having sex with him in this way, that would be too far.

"Close your eyes, ell. Relax," he soothed. "You're with me. I'm always going to look after you."

She carried on riding him, closing her eyes as requested. Slowly, she felt his grip on her breasts easing. She focused on riding him, feeling how her juices coating his cock and trying to ignore the way her breasts started to bounce.

"Keep your eyes closed," he said in a soft voice, though it was a bit firmer. He dropped his hands from her breasts entirely and moved them to her hips where he gripped them and forced her to hold her pace, just as she looked ready to slow.

She knew she was sweating from the effort, and the anxiety of feeling her breasts bouncing so lewdly made her feel warmer still.

"You have an incredible body, ell," Henry soothed in that same voice, while she bounced on him. "It looks so good right now," he added.

"Don't," she half-pleaded.

His hand went to her cheek and held her face, while his left hand gripped her hip harder so she wouldn't forget what he wanted her to do. A mix of submission and dare she say, humiliation, was turning her on more as she kept up the pace.

A whimper told him what he wanted to know. "You like this, don't you baby?"

"Yes," she gasped, eyes tight shut.

"How do you feel?" He probed again and she knew she wouldn't be able to avoid answering, especially as he would feel the answer soon, if he didn't already.

"Used."

"What else?"

She swallowed. "Slutty."

"Good, what else?"

He wasn't going to stop until she admitted it, was he?

She could no longer deny it, even to herself, so she didn't. "I feel good," she breathed, scrunching her eyes shut.

He moved from stroking her cheek to holding her hair, pulling it ever so slightly, so that her back was straighter, and her breasts were out. "It feels good to feel slutty, doesn't it?"

"What are you doing to me?" She practically begged him for an answer, because he was right. She felt good. It felt good.

"Answer me," he pressed a lot more firmly that time, with a pull of her hair too.

"It feels good to feel slutty," she admitted. "It feels really good," she groaned.

She started to fuck him harder, overcome with lust. Her eyes opened and she saw him staring at her, not with revulsion but with love and wonder. Her heart raced and then, out of nowhere, she felt it.

"I'm going to cum," she cried out. "Oh my God."

He squeezed at her breasts this time, pulled at them and hurt them. Far from disrupting her, his treatment sped her orgasm along. "That's right, cum for me. Sluts cum."

She did cum, she always did when he wanted her to, even though nobody else had ever made her before him. Her orgasm crashed into her, squeezing him inside her, until he too groaned and released his load. He was so deep that it felt like she was cumming afresh as he came inside her. She groaned and screamed out as he filled her. When he finally stopped and refocused, she was shaking.

He helped her off and laid her beside him, with his cock glistening with their shared juices. She leaked him onto the sheets, too tired and mentally drained to move.

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered when she caught her breath.

"For?" He liked her to be clear with things like that.

"My orgasm and for showing me it's okay to let go like that," she replied honestly.

They cuddled together until she had the energy to go to the bathroom, and then they showered together, where he washed her down and she cleaned him on her knees with her mouth, because she wanted to.

When they dried up and entered the living room, she found it littered with packages. "What's all this?" She asked, intrigued.

"Open them," came the teasing response. "Though save these two for last." He moved two boxes away.

She looked at him in disbelief. "All of these are mine? Surely not?"

He merely smiled. Some were in present bags, others fashionably wrapped. She found new underwear sets, dresses that she knew she would wear for him and other clothes. Some were more provocative or sexier than she was used to.

Throughout, she kept looking at him and shouting protest, though he merely laughed and encouraged her. Never had she felt so touched and embarrassed - which was saying something given the prior hour.

"All of this can stay here to fill up all that free space, or you can take some to keep at yours. I sized you up a while ago so these should all fit. If there's anything you don't like, we'll exchange it. Some of this will be for work, some won't be." She could barely hear him, her eyes on the price tags and her brain doing the maths. She knew his finances weren't that of a millionaire.

"Henry, I can't. I can't accept all this."

He knelt down beside her and looked her in the eyes. "You can and you will. You deserve to feel special, because you are, Elena."

"Please let me give you some money towards it," he cut her off by raising a finger and looking at her sternly. "Don't, you'll turn me on," she blushed.

His stern face broke a little and he smiled. "I know choosing clothes kills you. So now you have things to wear that you know I like and approve of. You can always ask me to choose, but now you have the decision made for you."

"I can't even," she wanted to cry. Sure, he'd like what she was wearing but it was deeper than that. He had bought her all of it to reduce the endless despair of picking out clothes that didn't suit her, or hid her away or didn't suit her mood. "Henry, I know it's soon but," he pressed his finger to her lips.

"Shh baby, I know. But not right now, huh? You've just done a lot in there," he gestured towards the bedroom, "and I don't want you to freak out about it all at once."

She blushed and smiled. He knew her.

"It's not too soon, believe me," he added with meaning. They locked eyes and silently communicated it.

"Thank you," she whispered, conceding that he wasn't going to let her pay.

He grabbed the final two boxes. "I thought this would be a longer chat but perhaps the sex we just had helps us. You have an extreme aversion to being seen a certain way and I believe it's holding you back from embracing your sexuality."

She knew that to be true. As long as she remained anxious about her body, she would never truly embrace sex and live out all her fantasies. She knew if she saw her body on someone else, she would find them attractive. Even as a straight woman. But she couldn't look at herself in the mirror without finding flaws. Would she be the same if she was a 32B with a flatter ass? Would that make her happier?

She opened the first box, knowing it was going to be shoes. She gasped when she opened them, seeing the black Louboutin heels. They were higher than she was used to, about 5 & a half inches, maybe 6.

"I'm going to change the bed and you're going to pick out an outfit to model for me with those shoes, understood?" She nodded, in another state of shock.

He left the room, leaving her staring at the boxes. She understood him better than she'd ever understood anyone, so she knew the unsaid part of the order was to wear the most provocative outfit she felt comfortable in. Or at least, not cripplingly self-conscious in.

She settled on the grey tweed mini skirt and black long sleeve top. The way the neckline plunged, and the skirt raised at the sides meant the black lace lingerie body suit with embroidered flowers would need to be worn underneath, and then the heels too.

She got herself ready, steadying her breathing and knowing this would be good for her, even if it would be difficult at first. She walked to the bathroom to look in the mirror, being sure she was out of sight from Henry.

What she saw, floored her.

She hurriedly closed the door and reached for her makeup bag that she kept in the drawer. Just a quick application was all she wanted. For a couple of minutes as she got ready, she was in her own world, forgetting Henry was in the other room. It felt like she had an excuse to dress up like that and because in her mind she could blame Henry, it absolved her of negative feelings.

When she was done, she stepped back so that she was in full view of the bathroom cabinet mirror. She stood tall in the heels that were bigger than any she had worn before. They stretched her calf muscles and elongated her legs, curving her firm bum. The short skirt showed off her legs, creamy and inviting. The tight black top left her slim stomach and large breasts nowhere to hide. The body suit did a competent job of hiding her nipples, but the shape was visible.

"Wow," she whispered, then laughed as she realised she had echoed Henry.

She stepped out and walked to his bedroom. "Hi," she whispered shyly.

He turned to her and gasped. Literally gasped. "Oh my fucking God," he exclaimed.

The unrestrained lewdness got to her in a way she wasn't expecting. It was objectifying but still quite appreciative. She blushed and turned slowly on her heels.

"Do you see?" He asked. "Do you see now?"

"Yes," she acknowledged, blushing furiously at even admitting she looked good.

He walked towards her, and she closed her eyes, anticipating his touch. She felt like a pretty thing, dressed as she was. It was a feeling that she'd never experienced so intensely. Instead, he walked around her. "Follow," he said, his voice behind her making her jump.

She did, aware that she was half a step slower in her heels. He took her back to the room with her gifts and held the last one out to her. She took it but he didn't let go, holding it until she looked at him. "Remember, this hasn't got to be for now, it's for when you're ready."

She took the box with apprehension, setting it on the coffee table. She opened it and discarded the delicate wrapping in her haste. Her face flushed as she saw it and her pussy throbbed. She took it, holding it in her hand and feeling the leather, feeling the chain.

"I love it," she breathed, looking at him. She could see the relief in his face.

"Remember," he prompted, "only when you're ready."

She nodded that she understood and then moved to her knees, in her revealing outfit. Somehow, it felt more exposing. She held up her hair, freeing her neck. "Does this answer you?"

He didn't respond and instead took the leather, fastening it around her neck. It wasn't tight in the way she imagined but it was present. She kept her hands where they were, unmoving. Pointedly.

He got the message and clipped the chain to it too before she dropped her hair back down. "How does that feel?"

She waited to respond, letting her body get used to it. She crawled slightly away from him, just to test it, and felt a light pull. "Perfect," she whispered.

"Stand up for me," he requested.

She complied and felt completely controlled by him. "I feel properly owned," she affirmed.

Her heart was beating rapidly, and her lips were dry. He dropped the chain to get her water. She stood there as though immobile. The leash dangled down to her hips with a loop for his hand at the end. She could walk around and always be an arm's length away from him, could be under his control in an instant. As she looked at the handle and recognised that, she knew she didn't want to part with it for as long as was possible. She told Henry so.

"Do you want to keep it on?"

She nodded submissively. "I want to wear it even when I sleep tonight. I want you to hold it or hook it onto the bed post and keep me close."

She undressed for him shortly afterwards and then had a surprise for him too, as she unpacked her bag and re-organised her wardrobe. She tossed the object onto the bed as though it was nothing - teasing him despite being naked and wearing his collar and leash.

"I've been training," she clarified with a bottle of special lubricant in her hand, as he studied the butt plug. "I've been wearing it for up to an hour and just getting used to it. It's 7 inches, so not quite as long as you, but it's close in girth."

He finally looked over at her, in disbelief. "You are singular, ell."

"Every single part of me and every single hole is yours," she reminded him.

She wore it for him minutes later, its heavy weight and thick size stretching her hole. He took her while she was on her front, his cock in her pussy, reminding her how big he was as she was double penetrated for the first time in her life. He fucked her into delirium, pulling at her leash and sending her into something she thought must be sub space, as he enjoyed her. He had his orgasm less than two hours prior, and it showed with the way he fucked her, taking his time and enjoying her until he was ready to fill her up.

She was barely with it as she cleaned his cock of his remaining cum with her mouth, feeling it leak out of her well-fucked pussy.

He had her worship his feet before they slept, pushing her further still. She obeyed without hesitation or issue, showing him how deep she wanted it to get. When she was done to his satisfaction, he let her use the bathroom to clean up and then tied her to the bed post as she had requested, the handle of the leash looped in.

She fell asleep satisfied and calm.

1...345678