Realms of Eden Book 03: Whirlwind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Jenny grabbed her cousin's other hand and solemnly said, "Let's go see the ducks." The two women and the little girl picked up the pail of scraps that sat at the back door along with some bread and walked the short track up to the pond.

Jenny Gilroy was almost in a panic! The little red head was unsure what was going on in the adult world around her. She had scanned Sydney when she had gotten home from school and two things had caused her to almost break down in tears. Es was not with the man on the bed! The man on the bed did not even know who Es was. He was Sydney but not her big playmate, he was the man who came and comforted her in the times when her warrior was away.

She sat and quietly called the ducks in by name and Bonnie was amazed as each one appeared as it was called. The little girl was unusually quiet but still giggled and scolded as the ducks took their titbits and pressed against her looking for more. Old Mary's troop of ducklings shyly accepted very small pieces from Jenny. They still were wary of contact with the big creatures that cast shadows over them at strange times.

The three females sat for a while in silence before Jenny piped up. "The bad mans have really upset Mumma Felma!" It was not strictly true but Jenny's mind associated the evilness of the force behind Project BF with the news that had upset Thelma so badly the day before she had come to Brisbane.

Jenny held onto the one thing that she knew would help her and the wonderful women around her. She looked up at the two girls and gave them a beautiful smile. "Syddy will make her feel better!" she declared. She could sense something moving in the ether around her and there was only one presence that alerted her as strongly as this did. Her smile grew.

Jo snaked her arm around Bonnie's waist and said, "I think he is going to have his work cut out, because there are two more out here that want to be made feel better too!" The two women rested their heads against one another, each heavy hearted as their expectations of a loving week with the man they both missed terribly apparently destined to be postponed over the tragedy that Thelma had been part of.

Jenny giggled loudly, a sound that was so unexpected that it made the two women turn to look at her. They were amazed at the little girl laughing as she was being tickled by Sydney who had approached them and scooped her up without making a sound.

"How's Thelma?" said Bonnie then she looked harder at the man in front of her. His eyes showed no residue of tears nor in fact did he seem that he had been crying at all.

"What!" cried Jo as she saw the look Bonnie was giving Sydney as he continued to fuss with Jenny.

"Sydney can you please explain how you are in two places at once?" Bonnie asked curiously.

Jenny looked from the man to the women and said, "Not Syddy!"

Jo looked at her in confusion. The brown haired nurse was perplexed at what Jenny was talking about. Sydney was with Thelma and unless he could move at the speed of light he was also with them. Jenny shook her head at her and pressed her hand to her mouth to suppress a giggle. She then wriggled to be let down ran over to Jo and let the woman pick her up. "Syddy here, other Syddy with Mumma Felma!" the girl whispered quickly.

Sydney wrapped Bonnie up against him and let his erection press against the girl's stomach as he kissed her lips passionately. Bonnie moaned forgetting everything else and ground her hips against him in response.

Jenny whispered in Jo's ear while the young couple moaned into each other's mouths. "Syddy doesn't know either. Syddy's sort of brother, is here from a long way, away. Don't spoil her present, please?" the little girl's plea caught Jo by surprise.

Nodding towards the house she whispered, "So the man in there with Kelsey and Thelma is really Sydney but he doesn't know how he does it or do I have it wrong?"

Jenny pointed to Sydney's house, "Tell you up there."

Jo turned towards the couple that were still kissing saying, "Still got eight hours to go young lady, cool your jets."

Bonnie and Sydney looked at her and then sighing broke apart and followed her and Jenny back up to Sydney's house.

Jenny sat with Jo after sending Bonnie for a shower and Sydney to his computer room with the memory chip the school principal had given to Bonnie for him.

"Now tell me Jenny," said Jo quietly.

"It is Syddy but older. He can come back but Syddy can't," the little girl said earnestly. Her ancient memories clicked into gear. It was confusing to her but the beautiful woman inside her head carefully explained to her in terms she could grasp.

Jo thought about it then slowly said, "The man that was with Thelma is Sydney from the future who can somehow come back here but Sydney here can't go forward and be him?"

Jenny thought a little and Jo was astonished by how grown up the little girl looked as she sat there. "Sort of," she said eventually, "but with the mind," she added tapping her temple.

"Anyway other Syddy will make Mumma Felma stop crying, will make you and Mummy happy! Syddy here going to make Bonnie really happy!" She giggled hysterically.

"Well I never!" murmured Jo, "I --" and she was interrupted by the naked body of Bonnie standing in front of her with a bottle of hair remover in her hands.

Pointing at her curly pubic region asked, "Stay or go?"

"Stay," said Jenny and Jo together.

"I was sort of hoping you guys would say go. I've been told it feels better when I play with you."

Jo looked up into her face. "You do not want to have a bald and rash covered box if it turns out that the remover is too harsh, honey. Believe me!"

"Anyway," added Jenny, "Syddy likes your fur, it is so soft."

Jo tickled her. "When did he tell you that?"

Jenny smiled and tapped her temple.

"Oh," said Jo and Bonnie together.

The girl bounced back into the shower.

Sydney reviewed the contents of the chip from the school. There were dozens of messages of congratulations and condolences on it from quite a lot of the girls and guys that were his former teammates and classmates. Some of the messages were quite funny and he found himself chuckling over some of the comments that came from the girls that wouldn't know a stump from a protector.

There were some interesting articles from the online media, some action photos and a request to visit the school next week. He put the visit as a reminder in his new electronic work pad that he finally gotten around to getting himself.

Lastly he looked at the information Mrs Kendrick had put together about the universities in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. She had even gone to the trouble of highlighting contacts, course outlines and other benefits that the universities offered. He began reading through them and was lost in this process when Kelsey walked in behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder softly.

He lifted his hand to cover hers and said, "Thank you for putting me to bed Kel, I really was tired."

The woman lay her head on his and told him to think nothing of it. She was just about to thank him for holding on to Thelma when Jenny pulled on her skirt getting her attention and shook her head with a finger to her lips.

She frowned at the little girl in puzzlement as Jo said, "Kel you got a minute?"

Sydney waved her off saying he still had a bit to read and would be out shortly.

Jo pulled her friend out of the room before she could say anymore and said, "I think you better come downstairs, you are going to need a drink."

Thelma chose that moment to walk through the back door her eyes holding a gleam of mischief and she looked surprisingly happy.

Kel did a double-take between Thelma and Jo, finally saying, "What is going on?"

"Come with us," said Thelma as she and Jo escorted the woman through the house and downstairs.

When they were perched on barstools sipping drinks Kelsey asked Thelma when Sydney had left her.

The woman grinned cheekily. "Just after he finished making all the pain go away with that wonderful mouth and cock of his," she breathed.

"How long ago was that?" spat Kelsey upset that the woman had broken their rules about leaving Sydney alone for Bonnie for the next two days.

"Simmer down Kel," said Jo, "Thelma wasn't screwed by our Sydney, she was royally fucked by Sydney's brother!"

Kel's glass dropped from her hand but fortunately a man's hand grabbed it before it hit the ground and placed it on the bar.

"Hello Kel," said the dark haired man, his dark-blue eyes looked into her soul and she felt her pussy gush with liquid.

"You -- You're upstairs reading, no you're not you're older and bigger," the woman stuttered and stammered.

"Oh yes he is definitely bigger," giggled Thelma and Kel looked in shock at the woman beside her.

"Let me see if I can explain this to you," the man said, "T is right I am bigger, I have grown a little bit in the last," and his brow crinkled in thought.

"Twenty years. What should we call you?" said Jenny as she raised her arms to be lifted up by the man.

"Well it is a bit of worry to have the same people all called Sydney, I guess we should shorten it and call me Syd to make a bit of a distinction," the man said as he laughingly pulled the little girl to him,

Her mother was still in shock as she watched the girl and the aura of the woman she was to become settle in the man's lap as he pulled up a bar stool and sat. The womanly aura of her daughter looked extremely comfortable and very much at home as she ran her hand through his dark hair.

"Wine mixer please Jo," Syd said.

The woman was pleased to be given something to do as she was in greater danger of slipping a hand under her short skirt to give herself some relief at the sudden flow of her juices saturating her pink satin panties at the sight of this man.

"All of my favourite women under one roof," he mused as he kissed the little girl's ear in his lap. "Tonight is a special night for those two upstairs," he said after taking a sip of his drink. "I couldn't let you all feel down because of Project BF and ruin it for them."

He looked around their faces with a humorous grin. "So I thought I would come and cheer you all up!"

"But how?" said Kel.

Jo giggled, "I hope in the same way that Thelma was!"

Kel flipped her hand at her. "Yes so do I," and then covered her mouth quickly as she realised what she had said.

Hastily she added, "No that's not what I meant, how are you here and up," she pointed above them, "there at the same time. Aren't there rules about that and time travel," she finished lamely.

The man laughed loudly. "Well there might be if it was time travelling, but this is all about the mind and a little bit of help from some friends in the realms."

He looked at her face then stood letting Jenny down gently and holding Kel's face kissed her hotly. The woman melted and he asked, "Now does that feel like I am here or not?"

Kel lost it as she held on to the man and felt her small orgasm tremble throughout her body. "My goodness you certainly know how to make a woman feel good," she sighed as he continued to hold her.

Jo was bright eyed as she rounded the bar but suddenly found herself dragged back behind it and spun around with his hot lips descending upon hers before she could squeal.

"Oh yes I don't have to walk too many places either," he quipped as he lifted his head from her lips to the surprised faces of the other women.

Jo didn't care as all she felt was the heat from his groin as he pressed it hard against her sodden pussy as she came hard in her panties.

"Until later ladies," Syd said and disappeared.

"Bloody show-off," said Jenny.

Her mother looked at her in surprise. "Jenny you knew all this didn't you?"

"I visit me some times," she answered guiltily, "but Jennifer hasn't got the control that Syd has, so she only stays for a little while."

"Why's that?" asked Thelma signalling Jo for another drink.

"Because -," she stopped. "No I am not allowed to tell you. I don't really understand anyway," she trailed off and Kelsey suspected that her little girl was telling her a fib.

She looked at Thelma and Jo and saw that they too noticed the lie but shook their heads and Jo seemed to signal to let it be.

"Well," said Thelma brightly, "I am certainly in the mood for a party now!"

"Speaking of parties it is a bit too quiet up there!" shrieked Kel and she was away up the stairs as Jo, Thelma and Jenny laughed quietly.

Kel needn't have been too concerned as it turned out. Sydney was still pouring over the information that Mrs Kendrick had supplied him, making notes in a scribble pad as he read. She left him undisturbed and went looking for her niece. She found the girl on Sydney's bed and surprisingly she was sound asleep wrapped up in a light cotton sheet.

A voice breathed at her neck. "Sydney understands her too well, but he is definitely going to pay for that little stunt."

Just as she began to ask what stunt the presence was gone. Shrugging she pondered all that had happened during the day and wandered back downstairs.

Thelma and Jo were playing pool, Jenny was colouring in and a man was pouring her a drink behind the bar. She gratefully accepted it and then asked the question she was going to ask upstairs. "He has trained her mind so well to respond to his that if he suggested she make him bacon and strawberry waffles she wouldn't even think about it. There would only be a question of how high the pile would be."

Jo laughed at this pronouncement. "Surely Kel you have seen how he gets her to calm down and listen to him instead of the rants and raves she used to carry on with a few months ago?"

"I just thought she was growing up a bit," mused Kelsey.

Thelma said, "He mustn't tame her too much though, she is his test! She has to push him to his limits, mentally, physically and emotionally. That, as I said before, is her job!"

Syd laughed out loud saying, "Don't you worry about that T! She is the devil in disguise in spite of her angelic appearance and her blood! And look I am sure that you have all noticed that he calms you all down when you get upset. It is because we are all attuned to one another, Bonnie was going to go nuts waiting for him to pay her more attention. I, or should I say he, knows that if she didn't sleep she would not even make it to dinner!"

The women around him looked at one another with rueful grins, all of them knew how much Bonnie had looked forward to this day as her countdown changed from days to hours. Kelsey caused a great deal of amusement amongst them all as she told them that Bonnie had told her how many minutes were left before she was going to become a total woman.

After several hours of playing pool, relaxing and listening to Syd tell amusing stories, the three women decided that it was time for them to hit the showers and get ready to take the birthday girl out for dinner.

Bonnie sleepily wandered down the stairs as Syd disappeared calling to ask out what was everybody doing.

Sydney appeared immediately behind her and with a wicked grin pinched her bum snatching the sheet from around her leaving her naked at the bottom of the stairs. "You still have six more hours before you can stay in your birthday suit," her Aunt laughingly informed the outraged girl.

Jo suggested that Sydney go and get dolled up then pointed out the dress, wrapped in protective plastic draped across the lounge chair. "Come on Bonnie let's turn you into a princess."

Sydney bounced back up the stairs towards the shower as the three women and Jenny moved up behind him with all of the women giving Bonnie a little pinch and pat as she preceded them back up the stairs.

Thelma eyed the dress as Bonnie slowly turned for the other women to examine it. "Honey if you weren't going to get lucky with his majesty singing in the shower, you could have your pick tonight!" she whistled.

Bonnie grinned at the woman and then glanced back at her bum in the mirror. Jo cackled. "If you ask anyone if your bum looks big in it I am going to smack you!"

Kelsey smiled. "If my bum looked as good as yours I might not have had to wait so long for my dreams," she assured her niece as she fussed with the girl's hair.

Bonnie looked at the women around her taking in their wonderful figures and shining eyes. She felt that she was surrounded by the most stunning models around and subconsciously found herself comparing herself to them, coming up short.

The singing stopped and the women all left the bedroom and nervously waited in the lounge room. Jenny had already been picked up by Ronnie Kelleher, who was quite coy about how her surprise visit with Ian had gone, but did concede that she was sure that he would ask her out soon. Kelsey had given her the news that Anne-Marie was ok despite the broken arm suffered on her last big game fishing trip. Big Suzy and her daughters were looking after her for a few weeks until the arm was healed. Cheekily she had patted Ronnie on the bottom and told her that Anne-Marie's magic massages would be back soon.

Suddenly the hallway door slid open and all of the women sighed as the tall, muscular dark haired man stepped through the doorway dressed elegantly in dark pants, deep red shirt and a casual jacket. His belt and shoes were of a dark grey and completed his appearance.

He stopped in surprise as he saw the women, fixed his eyes firmly on Bonnie's and walked forward to gently kiss her lips. Bonnie felt her heart thumping in her chest as it seemed that Sydney only had eyes for her and the look he was giving her made her feel as if she was the only person in the room.

Kel, Thelma and Jo looked at each other in amazement at the maturity of this man that they all loved as he presented Bonnie with a small package saying softly and huskily, "I know it is early but would you wear my present tonight."

They watched as Bonnie's hands shook as she opened the gold paper carefully before handing it over to Thelma. Unwrapped, she held a blue box that Sydney took gently and opened it facing her. The box contained an exquisite ankle bracelet with several small hearts attached to it and a letter B in the middle of them.

"It's beautiful Sydney," Bonnie breathed throatily.

Sydney dropped to his knees with it while Kel and Jo braced the girl as she daintily lifted her left foot for him to adorn her with the jewellery. He clipped it and smiled as he looked up at her face and then tenderly kissed her kneecap showing through the slit in the silver skirt of the cocktail dress she wore.

"Now now Sydney," admonished Jo, "No peeking!"

Bonnie giggled, "Yes I do have some on!"

The intercom crackled with the sound of the driver of a hired stretch hover informing the party that he was waiting downstairs. Sydney stood and offered his arm to Bonnie and led the way. He helped each of the women into the vehicle and complimented them on their stunning dresses.

"Why thank you young man," said Thelma as she pressed slightly back against him. Wickedly she added, "Very, very well done, your teacher is proud, and no I am not wearing any!"

He gave her a playful swat and stepped into the vehicle to find a space had been left beside Bonnie for him as the women took up the luxurious seats on the other two sides. The driver had been instructed to take the most circuitous and scenic route to the restaurant as the people in the back drank champagne from pink glass flutes. Conversation was light and easy and Bonnie found herself relaxing easily into the mood of the group despite the butterflies that were desperately trying to escape from her stomach.

The restaurant sat on the river overlooking the gardens that took up a great deal of the land that had been previously covered by tall skyscrapers. The skyscrapers had been demolished hundreds of years ago as the business heart of the city had undergone dramatic decline in office requirements as companies moved their operations out into less populated areas. At first this was to present less obvious targets for terrorism but over the past 400 years it was found so much more economical to have workers living in clean surroundings and happy to be in open style aesthetically pleasing buildings than monolithic concrete and glass structures.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers