Realms of Eden Book 03: Whirlwind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

People stared at the four beautiful women and the handsome man as they laughingly made their way across the floor to the enclosed dining area against the rails. There were many smiles from people that knew one or two of the women. Sydney made sure that when he overheard one woman saying to another that the woman in silver was absolutely stunning that Bonnie also heard the comment.

He was pleased to see her slight flush at the compliment. Thelma and Jo fell in love with him all over again as he watched the young man make the woman feel like she was a princess. Jo whispered, "Do you think we should just leave them alone and get out of here?" to her two companions.

Sydney graciously sat each woman starting with Bonnie and as he sat Jo he whispered, "Attempt to leave before we do and I will ensure that Cue Ball does not visit you tonight!" She started at his threat and then saw his wicked smile as he sat between Thelma and Bonnie.

The drinks waiter almost baulked at allowing Bonnie to have anything stronger than juice when she asked for her id and it was produced showing her age to be only 20. Jo Jepson called her over to her and after a quick whispered conversation the matter was promptly resolved. The woman smilingly served the girl her requested Scotch and Cola.

"What did you say to her," asked Sydney amused by the sudden change in attitude.

"I simply told her that as my guest I would take full responsibility," replied Jo.

"That's right this is one of yours isn't it," said Thelma.

Bonnie almost spat her drink out and Sydney pressed a napkin to her lips to catch a few droplets. "One of yours Jo!" she exclaimed. "How many do you own?!"

Jo smiled and replied, "Well counting the six I have in partnership with Kelsey, the four with Thelma I think it is about thirty now!"

Bonnie's eyes were wide as she surveyed the women around her. "My goodness I am surrounded by royalty here!" her tone was most respectful.

Kelsey looked at her in amusement. Lifting her hand for silence from the girl she said, "Well you are entitled to know this as you are almost twenty-one." She paused and looked at the other two women who nodded slightly at her querying glance.

"Bonnie you actually own half a dozen yourself, as well as several manufacturing plants, a transport company and two boutique dress shops," she said brightly.

The girl almost fainted.

"Plus you have shares in eight pubs around Brisbane, three in Sydney, four in Melbourne and a couple in Perth!" she added.

"Don't forget the nightclubs too," added Thelma, "as well as several million dollars' worth of stock, debentures and shares in several stud cattle properties."

Sydney's jaw dropped and Bonnie stared disbelievingly at her Aunt.

"You're kidding me aren't you? No you're not! How -- how did this happen?" she stammered.

"Your Mum and Dad listened when I told them to invest," said Kelsey, "unlike your uncle. Your Mum already had the shares in the stud farms before she married your Dad and was making a packet off the sperm spears. I got her into cryogenics and transport then when your Dad's career took off in mining he took stock options instead of bonuses and the rest they say is history."

Bonnie was tearing up at the memory of her parents and Sydney whispered in her ear.

The girl let the tears flow for a few minutes as Sydney held her then asked Kelsey if she would take her to the powder room to freshen up.

As the women made their way across the floor Jo complimented Sydney on his brilliant job as host for the evening and apologised for him thinking that she didn't want to be around them.

Thelma kissed his ear and said, "Oh and don't get too worried about the talk of wealth around this table, your investment portfolio has quadrupled in the past twelve months. If it keeps up at this rate you will be the richest cricketer to ever play for Australia."

She grinned at his shock rubbing her hand up his thigh saying, "We investors like everything we touch to grow." Her hand came to rest firmly on his cock and she snickered wickedly.

"Stop it Thelma, you tart, you're embarrassing my staff," chuckled Jo as a young girl blushed prettily and asked if they were ready to order. She eyed the hand that Thelma had blatantly been squeezing the man with as Jo suggested she come back shortly as two of the party were absent just now. The girl left, her slightly flushed look turning more towards lust than embarrassment.

Sydney watched her give them a small backward glance as she walked off and Thelma squeezed his cock hard saying, "This has got enough to do tonight young man!"

"Was only looking Thelma," as he then deliberately looked straight down the top of her light green dress that showed ample cleavage as he reached his hand to give her neck a soft rub with the back of his fingers.

"Stop you two," hissed Jo. "I'm wet enough as it is!"

Kelsey and Bonnie returned to the table with Bonnie looking radiant again as Sydney stood to help her sit. Kelsey waved his offer away with a smile and signalled the drinks waiter for a refresh. When the drinks were served she raised her glass. "Ladies to the most wonderful man I think we will ever meet in our lives, Sydney!" The girls toasted him and he protested that there would be others.

Kelsey said, "Shut up. Ladies this wonderful man has just said the most sincere thing to any woman." She looked hard at him and Sydney felt an embarrassing moment coming up.

"He told Bonnie that he would love her if she had nothing, he would love her when she was old and that in between he would love her as much as anyone could and that he hoped that he would somehow always be there for her."

Kelsey's eyes glistened with tears, as did Jo's and Thelma's.

Sydney made the mistake of telling them that that was how he felt about all of them and always would even if they hated him for some of the silly things he did or would do. The whole table was in tears. He found that he just had enough handkerchiefs folded in his pants and jacket pockets and handed them around. The women got up together and went to the powder room as he sipped his drink and thought, Bloody women!

The waitress returned and her eyes looked a little tearful as well and Sydney grasped her hand as he checked her name tag. With a small grin he said, "I am sorry Amanda. I don't have any more handkerchiefs so please don't cry."

The woman giggled and leaning down whispered, "I wish my boyfriend was as thoughtful and considerate." She gave him a small kiss and said she would return when the ladies came back.

Suddenly a man sat opposite him and Sydney stared into his own eyes. "We are good to them I suppose but why is it so hard to be good and make them stop crying all the time. It doesn't get any easier matey, no matter how many times you try to tell them!" the man said exasperated.

"I just wish they would be just a little less sensitive sometimes. It's not like I go out of my way to do it to them. They are just special why can't I just say what I feel and they accept it!" replied Sydney just as exasperated.

"Bloody women!" they both said at the same time and the man disappeared.

The girls returned and all of them waved him back down into his seat as he began to stand.

"Amanda is waiting to take our orders," said Sydney as the women resumed their seats looking as good as when they came in.

The girl reappeared and soon orders of oysters, prawns and calamari were taken as the group relaxed again. Conversation took up on various topics including the wonderful cricket tour that Sydney had just finished.

The food was scrumptious as the party ate heartily with many rude comments made about oysters and calamari rings. Main course was baked coral trout that was delivered to the table whole where it was cut and served by the chef ensuring there were no bones. Sides were many flavours of salads from cool to hot and spicy. The party ate, drank and chatted merrily and thanked the chefs and waitress warmly for the delicious fare.

Kelsey eyed the time and noticed that it was approaching 11:00 pm and suggested that the group head home as she thought that Bonnie would want to be up early tomorrow to get her presents. The others at the table laughed uproariously and Sydney blushed as Bonnie told Kelsey that if she thought she was going to be waiting that long for dessert she had another think coming.

It was a quite happy group that bid farewell to the management and staff once again thanking them for a wonderful time. The ride home was considerably shorter than the one out.

Kelsey hung back a little from the group as they made their way back into Sydney's house. When she felt a warm hand take hers as she contemplated the evening sky she sighed. "Come love, let's leave the youngsters alone and I will walk you home."

She gripped his hand tighter and allowed herself to be led back to her house. Thelma and Jo pleaded early mornings and left the couple at the guest room as they entered it yawning and stretching.

"I guess it is just us then sweetheart," said Sydney as he continued through the kitchen and turned at the entrance to the living room. He appeared to be going to take a seat in one of the lounge chairs.

"Uh huh," whispered Bonnie, "This way!," Grasping his hand she firmly guided him into his bedroom.

He held her close and their kisses became more urgent as she hastily undid his shirt sliding her hands over his chest. She giggled as he reached for the clasp on her dress to remove it and pushed his hands away.

"No baby, you first, got something to show you, later."

With quick movements his shoes, socks and pants were tossed in a pile in the corner of the room and apart from her shoes she stood fully dressed in front of him as he lay in the middle of the bed naked.

----------

Kelsey writhed under the kisses the dark haired man placed on her breasts and trailed hotly and wetly down her stomach before he softly sucked and nibbled on her thighs tormenting her with his slow movements towards her wet pussy. She grabbed his hair pulling him firmly to where she wanted him and groaned in ecstasy as his hot tongue drilled into her just as hot cavity.

"Oh yes, yes!" she cried as the first of many orgasms wracked her body. "Fuck, fuck!" she screamed as she scissored her legs together over his head as he sucked her clit hard into his mouth.

"Goodness Sydney! Please just hold me!" Inexplicably she started crying and the man quickly raised himself up and crushed the woman into his embrace.

"What's wrong my love?" he asked stroking her hair.

"David filed for divorce this morning," she sobbed and the man held her tightly as she wept against his chest.

----------

Jo and Thelma embraced on the bed they had joined within the guest room and slept peacefully unaware of anything else except the beat of each other's hearts. Syd checked on them and composing himself quietly on a chair in the room entered their dreams.

----------

Sydney was keenly watching Bonnie as she stood beside his bed and swiftly undid the clasp of her gorgeous dress at the back of her neck. She held the dress briefly against her and then let it fall down her body revealing her grapefruit sized breasts topped by very hard crinkled nipples that were a dark rosy colour with her excitement.

It was the panties she wore that attracted Sydney's attention. Bonnie seldom wore panties outside of school and to see the dazzling beauty in the silver garment that fit snugly against her wet sex was quite novel. She turned slowly and the back of the panties disappeared into the crevice between her smooth firm cheeks. He raised himself up to watch her finish her turn and she pressed her crotch towards him revealing the words printed on the front of her panties. 'Syddy's Slut' was stitched in black across them.

Sydney raised his eyebrows and was about to protest that she was not a slut when she said, "I only ever want to be that for you, lover!" she cried. "Others may have me but I will only ever be yours truly!"

He pulled her towards him and she sank to the bed quickly straddling his groin pressing down against him. "Syddy please just let me," she moaned and slipping her panties aside captured his hard cock within her wet lips and quickly slid down on him. She groaned in rapture as she felt him fill her, breaking her hymen as she pushed down. Her sex was so wet and hot that she was more than ready for him.

She giggled as the clock on his bed beeped the time and saw that she had beaten her midnight deadline by almost a minute.

"Happy Birthday Bonnie," he said moaning loudly as she began to writhe her hips up and down his hard cock breathing in short sharp breaths as she rode him shamelessly. Shortly she screamed her lungs out as the emotion of the event, her love and her long wait were ended with a rumbling orgasm that shook her whole body.

----------

Syd heard Bonnie's screams as she came and he smiled in remembrance of the love that he and the woman had made through the rest of the night. She was relentless in feeling him fill her up, in bed, in the shower and even on the floor as she begged him to fuck her senseless in every way. For now he concentrated on the sensual dreams that he was interacting with the two women asleep on the bed in front of him.

----------

"So has he made any demands?" he asked as he held the woman tightly and felt her nod against his chest.

"He wants Jenny! He is claiming that I am not a fit mother. He also wants Bonnie to come to New Zealand, as his brother's child, saying that he has more claim to being her guardian than I do!"

"On what basis has he made the claim of you being an unfit mother?"

"He say says he has vid recordings of my sexual acts, claiming them to be lewd and a poor example for a young child," the woman wept harder as she explained that she did not how he got the recordings but they included their first time together.

The man stiffened as he fought a rage in his chest that was almost murderous. Briefly he considered his decision not to kill the man in his sleep when he sought the source of Bonnie's nightmares but then he smiled a little. Lifting the weeping woman's head to look into his eyes he softly asked, "Kel do you want to make a new recording of that?"

The woman nodded again. "More than anything, the bastard will not get anything from me!"

He sat up in the bed, pressing her down on her stomach and grinned as Kelsey reached to the controls on the bed head. Several red lights came on around the room indicating cameras being activated.

Soon the man's tongue and fingers had prepared the willing woman and as he slid his cock into her wet anus she groaned in absolute joy.

"My goodness Syddy!" she moaned loudly. "Thelma wasn't wrong! You are at least twice as thick and a fair bit longer than the first time!" He allowed his cock to shrink a little and Kelsey shook her head violently in the negative.

He stopped pressing forward before she reached back with her brightly painted nails and raking his hips said, "I didn't tell you to stop! Please fuck me, fuck me hard!"

He drove his cock forward and she screamed as her juices spurted from her throbbing pussy and saturated the bed. "Oh Goodness Sydney, do me, please fuck my arse hard!" Slowly yet forcefully he began screwing his hips backwards and forwards deeply in and out of her clasping hole.

She moaned, grunted and screamed obscenities as he rode her arse, urging him to fill her with his cum. He jammed his fingers into her molten sex, alongside her own, and rocking with tremendous speed he blasted his seed deep inside her as she screamed herself hoarse.

She lay half over him as he rolled off her and kissed him hotly, urgently whispering, "Thank you, thank you," repeatedly.

She snuggled tightly against him and exclaimed, "Lewd and poor! The prick was never a decent fuck in his entire life!"

Her rage abated she giggled. With a small tilt of her head she said, "I thought I heard Bonnie scream before, so I hope she is happy. Of course he can't take her now that she is twenty-one and honestly I think Sydney would kill him if he tried."

The man smiled and kissed her sweat soaked hair saying, "Yes I believe he would. Fortunately it doesn't come to that!" Before she could ask he disappeared.

Her lethargy from the anger, the lust and the loving she felt from the man made her limbs heavy and she found herself quickly drifting off to sleep.

----------

Jo was in heaven, her pussy was on fire as she rocked her hips against the big cock invading and stretching her. Her tongue rapidly flicked and teased the clit of the blonde green eyed vixen that was cumming in constantly increasingly loud screams. She felt the man's tongue dance against hers briefly as they worked the woman's sex together.

Finally Thelma rolled away pushing their heads away gently. Holding Jo's hand tightly as the woman opened her mouth to obscenely tell the man above her exactly what she wanted done with the big cock inside her.

Jo's final convulsion of her hips drew the semen from his cock in a rush that caused him to snarl in animalistic pleasure as he filled her pussy to overflowing. The woman thrashed beneath him as he rode his orgasm down, gently thrusting as he drained himself completely inside her.

----------

Bonnie's mouth was full of Sydney's left testicle as she lovingly sucked it into her mouth as far as she could as Sydney battered her clit with his tongue and teeth. She pulled down on it as she reached her hand up to his dripping cock, firmly tugging his wet hard shaft. Sydney's hips bucked and she released his ball directing his cock to her face and screamed at him to cover her slutty face with his cum. Shortly afterwards he complied and she told him how much she loved him as she rubbed his sensitive cock head through the whitewash and into and out of her mouth.

They rolled off each other and she presented her face to him as he kissed and licked her clean, directing his tongue into her mouth to feed her more of his ejaculate. Her eyes rolled back as she squeezed her nipples and sucked greedily at his tongue as he continued his clean up. Her pussy clamped hard on his fingers that he had left in her just teasing as their breathing settled and slowed.

She sighed as he removed them and snuggling in to him she told him that she loved him so much. Kissing her softly he whispered, "I love you too sweetheart:" He wasn't sure that she heard him as her breathing had slowed and her eyes closed in peaceful sleep.

----------

Jo held the man above her tightly to her large breasts. "I know this is not really happening Sydney, but oh my fucking goodness this feels so good. I love you I love you I love you." She smiled in her sleep as the man told her that he loved her too as slowly faded from her vision. Jo cuddled softly into Thelma and with a soft kiss the two continued to sleep with no further dreams.

----------

Sydney sat naked in the kitchen and spoke softly to the man, whom he believed was a mental manifestation of himself on the other side of the table. They were discussing the problem of David. Cue Ball told him that he had to control his temper and not kill the man. Sydney was ready to do exactly that and his future self shook his head firmly. "No! Matey just let him come and try. You will find it easier if you just support the girls, they will handle it far better than you or I.

"Sometimes Sydney, as you well know, force is not always the best answer."

The man smiled. "Anyway it is time you went back to bed and got some sleep. Her birthday has only just started and believe you me she is going to make up for a fair bit of teasing that we have done to her over the past 9 months!" The man faded out.

Sydney shook his head and wondered how he had attracted such an imaginary friend and blamed his overactive imagination. He stood and walked back to his room when a sharp smack found his buttocks. "Does that feel imaginary?" came a voice but there was no-one behind him when he turned around. Rubbing his butt he slid back into bed beside Bonnie and settled down to sleep.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers