Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Himerus, the warlord, the defender of Enyalius' supply lines and, more importantly, the man's back, had become lost in his escape from the world into a military system that was far too rigid and confining. It had not taken much for him to become disillusioned with the system, but he would stick to it for the further ten years that he had signed up for.

The unrivalled healer, except perhaps for Josephine, Rangda had buried herself in her studies, barely even taking the time to accept the love from her close friend Cathy. Cathy had sobbed on Karen's shoulder and had found that the bubbly blonde with her bountiful body had loved her deeply, more than she had ever let on and Cathy found a great deal of comfort in her arms. It was where Sydney had found her when he unexpectedly arrived at Karen's home a few months before.

Patiently he had told them about the two potential lovers that had drifted apart and how he was struggling to find the way to bring them together again. His sadness at the loss of the pair touched the two women deeply and with a determination that Cathy had not felt for a long time she and Karen set about bringing the two together. It had not been easy accessing Wendy's email account but she had inadvertently left her system open for a few minutes and Cathy had placed a tracer program in her email supplied by Sydney's friend Alfred. They had started a cyber affair with the man, posing as Wendy.

Cathy had giggled when Wendy had complained about joke emails coming to her from a man named Paul Keane and had deleted them via her email rules. Cathy revived them and replied as if she was Wendy. The emails had only been friendly catch ups at the start but when Sydney had appeared only a few weeks ago and told them that a friend had reported that Paul was talking about Wendy in his sleep, Cathy had begun to make them a little more sexy. When she had caught Wendy masturbating and calling out, "Oh Paulie!" as she came hard on the bed, Cathy rejoiced that Wendy was reading Paul's hot replies.

The chance came to physically get them together when Cathy had found out that Paul's birthday was not far away. In a phone call to Sydney they had arranged the bookings and flights as a gift to Paul. The invitation was the final part of the plan. Cathy had had to school her facial expressions extremely well as she knew that Paul hid in the small storeroom beside the garage of Wendy's and her house. Cathy was fully aware that Wendy could not go to Townsville because of the exams and ensured that Paul was there to tell her that he would come to her.

She now laughed as she spoke to Sydney on his phone and wished him the best of luck with the blonde haired Thelma that he excitedly told her was coming home today.

Turning to Karen she whispered, "I think I can come home now too." Karen's grin as her arms opened wide to her lover was all the invitation she needed to launch herself into the waiting hug.

Thelma was frustrated. Her hover jet landed in Townsville in a few minutes and she still not had been able to contact Sally, her secretary. Waiting until she had disembarked she tried again and the woman finally answered her phone. "What the hell have," she screeched into the phone, her voice reflected the desperate need in her to get her jet in the air and back to Brisbane. "You been doing?" she finished in a tearful cry as the woman she wanted appeared in front of her with the man she needed.

"You're welcome, boss," she grinned as Thelma dropped everything in her hands to wrap them around the dark haired, dark-blue eyed man who had picked her up and stopped any further thought, sound or even sight with the long, hot and hard kiss he gave the blonde. Sally looked away a little embarrassed as the kiss did not even begin to say how the pair felt about one another but it certainly gave a damned good indication. It continued in front of the scores of passengers going past the pair to find their luggage in the collection area.

"Oi!" exclaimed Martha as she waited patiently, her patience ran out! Smacking the short skirted woman wrapped up in the man on her bottom as her hips ground hungrily against the man's she pushed in between the two bodies and giggled madly as Sydney picked her up and cuddled her into him tightly.

"About bloody time!" she laughed as Sydney held her like a small child and carried her towards the exit.

Sally sighed as she picked up the items that Thelma had dropped, then looked around helplessly as she spied the suitcases spinning on the carousel that no-one had collected. She rang Bernadette, Thelma's pilot. "Get your arse down here baby, they've run off to get naked without thought to anyone else!" The big pilot giggled uncontrollably as she told her she would be there shortly.

A piercing scream filled the building and Sally spun towards the sound and her mouth opened in total disbelief as Thelma Daintree's body flew backwards from the impact of the bullets that hit her chest! A glowing silver armoured man stood protectively over her body and that of Martha Ranatui as she bled from a wound at the side of her throat. His huge shield seemed to bounce on his arm as more bullets flew through the broken glass of the airport's exit doors striking him and ricocheting into the crowd that fled from the doorway. Sally saw three more people go down screaming as blood erupted from wounds on their heads and torsos. Suddenly the world exploded in a bright flash of aqua and green, when her eyes readjusted the man and both women were gone!

Spinning around again Sally saw Thelma, Sydney and Martha staring at her. "What's wrong Sally?" asked the big man. His eyes darted around the building and finally fixed on the exit doors that opened and closed as people moved through them.

"It's alright!" he called to her. The confused look on her face disappeared as she realised that she had had another vision. The damned things were coming to her too many bloody times lately! First the vision of Thelma's house exploding, her being trapped in the cellar beneath the ground at Sandrill and her demanding that she get Sydney in the jet. Now the shooting as they left the building. Her gods were putting her in an awkward state as her mind struggled to tell real from otherwise.

"Sydney they -" she began. The man cut her off with a gentle finger on her lips, his touch caused her to shiver and her tongue involuntarily touched his flesh as her lips opened. Dark-blue eyes held hers as she stopped, realising what she was doing.

"Keep them out of sight Sally, don't let them get their suitcases until I come back," he whispered.

Her first thought was to take them to the jet but he shook his head. "The bastards are watching the jet as well, tell Bernadette to stay in it. Make sure she doesn't move out that door otherwise she is dead!" His voice was a harsh sound and she noted his eyes had become cold lumps of ice in his handsome face. She gulped, then nodded.

Sydney turned to the pair watching the exchange behind them. "Go with Sally, don't argue Thelma just go!" he yelled. Then he was off, moving quickly to the far end of the building where a 'Staff only' marked door stood. As the women watched he appeared to merge with the door and go through it. Sally never saw the door open.

As Sally ushered the women back towards a cafe that stood off the side of the walkway Martha Ranatui began to weep. "They are not going to make it safe for us are they, Thelma?" she asked as they sat at a spare table.

"There are supposed to be special agents watching us all!" hissed Thelma as she reached for her phone to ring President Weir. The number was busy.

Gunfire erupted outside the building and the three women found themselves surrounded by armed men and women in casual clothing that stood in a solid wall around them facing outwards. Neither Thelma or Martha recognised any of them as a hard voice told them to stay exactly where they were. None of the people had drawn their weapons but Martha noted that all of them held a hand close to a bulge in either their jackets or at the small of their backs. She sighed in relief.

"Where is Cue Ball!" exclaimed one.

"Outside cleaning up the mess that we should have fucking known about!" cried another as the gunfire became louder.

Thelma watched Sally. The woman's eyes were unfocused, but her features were animated, snarling as if she was looking at someone with disdain. "What do you see Sally?" Thelma asked her friend and secretary softly.

"Men with guns, they are shooting at something they cannot see. Something that frightens them, very badly," the voice was flat, emotionless. Thelma could not stifle her snort as she watched the girl's pretty nose wrinkle as if she smelt something bad as she told them that the men were frightened.

"He comes," she said turning her head towards the gateway behind the women.

"Stand down ladies and gentlemen!" came a deep voiced command.

The people around the women dropped their hands and began to move away, all except one tall man that waited for his commander. "How many Sir?" he asked nervously. This was his watch and already he had failed to find a threat. He was quite prepared for the dressing down he knew he was about to receive from the commander who had a reputation for perfection. Was in fact perfection himself.

"Eight," was the terse reply, "five men and three women. Get your back up team to clean up. The bodies are all on the roof."

"Sorry Sir," the man said softly.

"Not your fault, John," his commander smiled grimly. "Fucking Weir should be checking that he got all of Whitbourne's cells! That's the third lot I have had to take out in the last three days! Ever since the President told them that they could go home! I suspect there is a leak, Alfred is checking now."

Thelma looked at the men talking and her eyes narrowed. "What do you mean Weir should be checking? Isn't Davis the new general? What the hell has he been doing?" she demanded.

"I killed Davis yesterday Thelma," her lover said softly, then nodded to a woman who gave him a thumb's up from over by the exit doors.

"Come on time to go home," he turned to the plain clothed military man beside him. "Hopefully I won't see you for a while John," he grinned as he shook the man's hand and beckoned the others to follow.

"Killed him, what do you mean killed him?" Thelma screeched as they got into the back of the armoured staff hover that was standing outside the building as Sydney escorted Martha and Thelma out the door. Martha noted that several people casually stood guard as they walked between them. Sally had gone to get Bernadette who was still waiting in the private jet.

"He was a Whitbourne sympathiser. Actually more like his attempted replacement, not only as head of the army, but as project head for BF," Sydney told her as the hover lifted off and headed for Thelma's home.

"What!" screamed Martha.

Sydney sighed. He did not know where to start and in his heart he didn't want to tell them any of it. He had worked too damned long, too damned hard to get his people home. His body was simply being kept alive by Esmeralda as she pushed him to do everything at once. In two days time he had cricket training for the final lead up to the first one day international and looking at the two women in the vehicle with him he doubted he was going to get much sleep in those two days.

In the ten days that Esmeralda had awoken Sydney had barely spent a moment in his bed as the little Zygotian simply transported him from place to place all over the country. His warrior persona spent so much time in the realms that he no longer had to try and think of the paths, they opened automatically for him. He had killed dozens of men and women, all intent on destroying the two women that sat in the vehicle with him. Jebidiah had told him that he believed another realm master was aiding someone on Earth to ensure that Project BF never died.

Davis had been that person. A mole planted deep in Weir's most trusted friends, patiently waiting for the opportunity to make his move. His patience had unfortunately, for Davis, worn thin when he had been appointed the replacement head of the army. Immediately he had ordered the guards and other clean up personnel from the facilities around the nation. Cue Ball had carried out a lightning inspection of several of them when he had heard. He was furious when he found the labs beginning to ramp up again to make the insidious drug that Whitbourne's chemists had developed from the original drugs obtained from Chinese agents of the Messiah.

Esmeralda had found agents rounding up women and holding them in warehouses all around the cities. It had been a harrowing experience releasing them and killing the perpetrators. He didn't need to burden the Sandrill team with them as they spread the story that a massive sex trade organisation was responsible.

Now the death teams that were determined to take Thelma and Martha out had appeared. Already at Sandrill, Brisbane and Townsville he had been forced to kill again. Snipers and close fire trained personnel waiting in ambush for the opportunity to take out the women, firstly as they boarded the hover to take them to Brisbane. Then at Brisbane as they exchanged flights to Townsville.

Sydney breathed a huge sigh of relief when he had acted instinctively to watch Sally when he came to collect the women from Townsville. She had been transmitting to him almost constantly since the night that Thelma's house had been destroyed. He grinned as Nugua had told him that she had given him help from one of the few women she knew that hadn't fallen on her back with her legs open for him yet. The tingle at the tip of his finger in memory of the girl's tongue told him it wasn't because she wasn't willing. "Stop it Es," he whispered in his mind.

"You're not going to tell us, are you warrior?" said Thelma softly.

"Not your concern my lady," he said tiredly.

"But they are trying to kill us!" exclaimed Martha.

"If they can actually get through everything we have put in front and around you two Martha, then you knowing what is happening isn't going to make the slightest scrap of difference," Sydney said softly. He placed an arm around the toughest woman he knew, certainly in the smallest package anyway.

"Bummer," giggled the woman as she snuggled into him. "I guess I will just have to try to bounce my little brown bum up and down on your cock without feeling like I have a target painted on it!"

Sydney began to laugh and was still laughing as that exact activity occurred a couple of hours later as Martha Ranatui squealed her way towards her umpteenth orgasm on the firm hot flesh buried in her tight pussy.

They had arrived at Thelma's house just before before lunchtime and Sydney had insisted that they have something to eat before their naked bodies hit Thelma's big bed. As Martha giggled and set about placing the cold seafood that Sydney had stocked in the fridge Thelma had toured her new house with the big man. The house was not the same as her old one, it was very tastefully done in a similar style and the furnishings. The fireplace and the bar were almost identical. "You have a very good memory, Sydney!" she exclaimed as she observed the beds and floor coverings.

"Well I can't claim all the credit, T," he said into her ear. "Alfred's control of the nano-bots that allow them to record everything I see and hear are very handy."

She turned in his arms as he held her on the veranda outside the bedroom that he had slept in previously and looked into his eyes. "Just how much has Alfred recorded for you baby?" she asked wickedly.

"As much as you have stored on the servers underneath this house," he told her softly as the woman kissed him then ran her hands down to his crotch in preparation for making more recordings, this time starring her talented mouth.

When his straining cock exploded into her mouth Sydney had chuckled as the kneeling woman had sighed saying, "Now I know how those women felt when they begged me to let them suck some cock. Syddy cum is definitely something I have craved for months!"

"Well my lady," he told her huskily, "there is a particular honey-pot that this man would love to spend quite some time seeing if he can lick to the bottom of as well!"

"Not until after we eat, you said!" Martha scolded them from the doorway. "And here I was thinking it was the prawns, oysters and bugs out of the fridge! Thelma your jaw locked around his cock is not the only thing you can use to support yourself, you do know that you can hold onto his bum to hold yourself up!"

Sydney had roared with laughter at the embarrassed look on Thelma's face. It looked even more humorous as the woman had not moved her mouth one millimetre as Martha had lectured them.

Finding himself then ordered to finish undressing by the little Tongan Sydney had chuckled as he sat between the pair on the verandah overlooking the ocean as they ate seafood and sipped wine. The women could not keep their hands from him as he lay back on the lounger and allowed them to play with his body. They took turns at dipping his cock into the seafood sauce and suck him clean, his belly button was also full of the mixture as they dipped their prawns and bug flesh into it.

For the rest of the afternoon and well into the night, broken only by the delivery of pizzas, the three people played. Sydney appeared to be inexhaustible and Thelma kissed the scar on his leg shortly before she drifted off to sleep. "Thank you Es," she whispered.

Es did not let the warrior's mind sleep. The body did, it was exhausted, but the warrior roved the realms. As Alfred transmitted names and places where stubborn cells of Whitbourne's civilian organisation still carried out the plan the warrior and his alien companion struck with lethal efficiency.

The last place the warrior visited was unexpected. Grimacing he observed the well guarded home as he stood on the roof of the house opposite it in the early hours of the morning. It was Pauline Kendrick's house upon which he stood and the house opposite belonged to Pauline's husband's lover. Sydney sighed as he mentally conversed with Alfred and Es. "Are you sure, Alfred?" he asked again.

"Yes Sydney, Pauline's husband, Brian, is a double agent. The man living across the road in the house you are seeing, is his contact with China. Why do you think Pauline always seems to be on her own all the time. The man is off around the country and sometimes out into restricted areas he should not be allowed in.

"He is highly placed in Weir's staff and has used the man ever since he was elected. Brian Kendrick was Whitbourne's first supplier!"

"What about the man in the house?" Sydney asked.

"See for yourself Enyalius," suggested Es. She knew what he would find and waited for his mental tendrils to seek out the coupling forms in the bedroom.

"Ah Briany, your mouth is so hot on my cock," a man gasped and Sydney watched the man he had only met once in all the time he had known Pauline Kendrick, both as teacher and lover, greedily slurping on the firm flesh of an oriental descended man. The large rings on the man's fingers held stones of all colours as they flexed and stretched the arse of the man above him in. Shortly afterwards the man moved behind Brian as he submissively held his cheeks apart then sighed in pleasure as the cock he had previously been sucking rammed into his well used hole in one swift thrust.

"No wonder Pauline is so keen," Sydney grunted as he watched a little longer. There were at least six guards around the high walled fence that enclosed the house and another four were stationed on each floor of the two storey building.

"Do the guards know?" he queried Es. His mental capabilities were beginning to tire as he had been straining now for too long.