Realtor Saw me Dressed Pt. 05

Story Info
Dressed in a satin baby doll dress, fucked by a teddy bear.
2.8k words
4.5
2.8k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few days since the flight attendants dildo cum fest. That was incredibly hot, wet, and fun.

Marianne had texted me asking if I was ready for some more. I was, but had to figure out how to ditch the wife and kids.

Marianne told me she had another performance planned, and that Amber was dripping wet with excitement, and for me to loosen up my pussy. My cock was dripping with excitement now.

Marianne had given me an assortment of butt plugs, they went up in size, I have only gotten to the second plug size trying to get used to the feeling.

My plan was to take the wife and kids to her mother's house, and duck out and head back home to get something.

All the way back home I squirmed and wiggled my ass in the seat, driving the butt plug deeper as I drove. The anticipation was going to make me pass out. I kept wondering what kind of scenario Marianne had cooked up.

When I arrived, Marianne and Amber greeted me with a drink, we downed a couple of shots. They were both dressed in skin tight leggings and sports bras.

We headed to the bedroom. When we walked in, I couldn't believe it was the same room. It had a different bed, a white queen size bed with four posts with a white frilly canopy.

The whole room looked like a little girls room, except all the fabrics were white and pink satin material. And if you look closely and were paying attention, you would see the things that weren't supposed to be there.

There was handcuffs with chains attached to each post of the bed dangling down. There were different, pink and white dildos suctioned cupped to the nightstand standing up.

Amber led me over to the closet and when she opened it up there was the pretty pink with white trim satin baby doll style dress.

Amber helped me out of my clothes, helped me step into the satin bloomers, they were pink, shiny, and had white lace around the leg openings. What I didn't get to see, but I could feel was an opening in the back of them.

She helped me step into the dress, and led me over to the vanity and sat me down. Again, the pressure on my butt plug was making my cock hard and leaking cum.

She did my make up, and attached the wig. This time It had two pigtails on each side with big white satin bows. She did my make up. It was kind of silly over the top, big long eyelashes, red lipstick, and Rosie cheeks.

She put on my feet little white ankle, Bobbi, socks, with frilly, trim, and a pair of pink patent leather Mary Jane style, high heel shoes.

I stood up and look in the mirror. If it wasn't for the way the short baby doll dress with white lace criminal line underneath flared out you would definitely be able to see my hard cock sticking straight out.

Amber quickly got dressed and she was dressed identical to me, except she was short and petite. She definitely looked like a little girl.

Marianne had her tripod all set up and she had left the room. Amber had went over to the bed and pulled the covers back and had me lay down.

Amber pulled my arm and handcuffed my right wrist and then she reached down and did my right leg. She went around the bed and did my left side. She then pulled the covers up and tucked me in.

I thought I was gonna cum right there. the Anticipation was too much, here I was handcuffed to bed spread eagle dressed in satin baby doll dress, wondering what I was going to suck and what I was going to fuck.

Amber opened up the nightstand and pulled out this 2 inch round by 3 inch long pink cock looking pacifier. She put it in my mouth and it had a little silver chain that she attached around the back of my head into the pacifier, holding it secure so I could not spit it out.

Maryann came back in the room she had on a teddy bear costume. But this teddy bear costume as cute as it looked, had a big, brown monster cock dildo coming out of the front of it.

I swear it looked like a real cock, dark skinned, and big. She turned on some music. It was lullaby style. She hit record on the camera and then pulled Amber out of the room.

The song kept repeating. It must've been a two minute song and it probably played 15 or 20 times. I just laid there wiggling around handcuffed spread eagle to the bed with my cock pacifier stuffed in my mouth.

The door burst open, and Amber came skipping in, saying, sissy, sissy, are you awake? I just had an awful dream. I dreamt that my teddy bears came to life and were touching me. Can I get in bed with you?

She pulled the covers off of me and then laid there beside me. She was sucking her thumb and rubbing her pussy through her pink satin bloomers.

Then the teddy bear came into the room. It came over to the bed and was touching me rubbing my arms, my legs, feeling my crotch, rubbing my breast through the satin.

The bear went over to Amber's side of the bed and started feeling her. The bear was rubbing her through her pink bloomers, which were now wet with her juices. The bear had pulled her thumb out of her mouth and picked up its big brown cock and placed it inside of her mouth and she started sucking on it.

Another bear came into the room. I thought to myself who was this? Marianne is dressed as a bear face fucking Amber with her lifelike dildo. But who could this be?

The bear came over to my side of the bed, undid the chain to my pacifier, and pulled the pink cock out of my mouth with a slurping sound.

They got up beside the bed, and it started to put its big brown cock in my mouth, I could feel that it wasn't a dildo. It was actually a real cock. It tasted good.

There was a guy in this bear suit. His cock jumped and twitched as I swirled my tongue around his cock, as he slowly fucked my mouth.

I think I shot a load into my panties right there. I could feel wet cum running down my body dripping onto my balls. I had a real life big black cock in my mouth and I was sucking it good.

The fur of the costume was tickling my face. every time he went deep into my mouth and throat. He finally pulled out, but I wanted more. I tried reaching for it, but I could not get it as I was still handcuffed to the bed posts.

Amber was now bent over the front of the bed with a teddy bear mounting her from behind. I did not see which bear it was. Was it the real black cock or was it Marianne?

After a few minutes of fucking Amber from behind. The bear retracted from her pussy. Amber came over and started unhandcuffing me.

She pulled me around to the front of the bed and bent me over. But she took the handcuffs and cuffed my ankles to the bed post on the floor, and attached longer chains to the handcuffs from the headboard post to my wrist, stretching me out and over the bed.

The hem of my dress was up above my ass cheeks. I could feel a breeze coming through the opening in the back of my pink satin bloomers tickling my ass.

Amber came behind me and removed my butt plug. Then she squirted a big glob of lube on the top of my ass crack. She stuck the tip of the bottle into my wanting hole and squirted another big glob of wet lube inside my ass.

I knew what was coming next. I just didn't know what was gonna be stuffing my ass was it gonna be the real cock or the dildo?

A bear climbed up on the bed, and position its cock in front of my face, and lifted my chin and pressed it against my lips. It had a familiar taste on it. It was Amber's pussy juice.

I opened my mouth and swallowed it whole. It was the dildo, it was Marianne now fucking my face with her dildo coated in Amber's tasty pussy juice.

Then I jumped, hard, startled, as the real cock was pushing against my hole, sliding deep inside. he was sliding deep inside of me fast. it made me lunge as far forward as I could lodging Marianne's life like dildo deep in my throat, causing me to choke.

The bear was pounding my ass, hard and fast. Stuffing every inch deep inside of me. He was riding me like his life depended on it. And every push caused my cock to slide inside of the satin on my bloomers. I was hard and leaking, enjoying the feeling of my cock sliding against the satin with every push.

I love the feeling of his big black hawk stretching out my hole, stretching out my insides. and at the same time, Marianne was stretching out, my mouth, stretching my lips, forcing her lifelike dildo to the back of my throat.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Amber sitting in a chair beside the bed with her legs draped over the arms. It looks like a glider rocking chair. She was rocking back-and-forth and It had a dildo attached to the bottom sliding in and out of her pussy as she rocked.

Amber was watching the teddy bears fuck me and she would rock matching their thrust as the thrust of the chair was impaling her pussy.

Amber was screaming and cumming. And Marianne pulled out of my mouth and got off the bed. Amber got off of her chair and quickly hopped up on the bed. She was kneeling in front of me. And she lifted up the hem of her dress, showing her little bald wet pussy.

She then thrust her pelvic forward, pushing her wet dripping pussy into my face. She tastes so sweet. I was trying to lap up all of her tasty nectar.

The bear that was fucking me, stopped, pulled back until the tip of his cock popped out of my hole. He pushed the tip back inside. I could feel him grunt, and then I felt him unload his cum inside of me.

His cock would jump up and it felt like the head swelled twice its size with every squirt of cum. My whole was gripping it tight, milking him for everything he had.

After he finished unloading inside of me, he pulled the tip out of my hole and slid the length of his black cock up my crack, thrusting upwards, fucking my wet slit.

Then he stopped, and so did Amber, she was done grinding her pussy into my mouth.

Amber then got behind me. I felt her spread my cheeks apart, and I could feel her tongue licking from my balls up to my freshly fucked hole. She was tickling all around the opening. She kept tickling her way from my ball sack up my taint around my hole.

After she stopped licking, what I didn't realize, is she had grabbed one of the pink dildos off of the nightstand.

Amber stuffed the dildo into my ass. She was pulling it out, and from what I could tell was licking it like a lollipop. She would put it back in twisted around and pull it out.

I turned around to look and then I could see the two teddy bears standing on each side of her. I turned my head, the other way, and I could see the TV on the wall. Amber was alternating sucking between Marianne's lifelike, black cock and the real black cock.

Both bears, withdrew from Amber's mouth and left the room. Amber came over to the nightstand and pulled out this big giant pink leather paddle.

She went behind me and said you naughty, naughty sissy. Then I felt the searing pain as I heard the whack of the paddle against my ass cheeks. It didn't hurt that bad as there was still satin material covering most of my cheeks.

But with every whack dildo would go in deeper. She whacked me about eight more times. And then stopped and handcuffed me from my wrist and my legs.

Amber spun me around, she handed me the hem of my dress to lift lift up. She pulled the front of my panties down, exposing my cock. she took it in her mouth, licking and sucking.

She bobbed on the end of my cock for a little bit, and then jacked me off, it didn't take but a few pumps until I squirted cum all over her face. Glob of white pearly glob landing on her face.

She then pulled me down to my knees, facing her and pulled me in for me to kiss her. I couldn't resist. I broke away from our kiss, and started licking the cum all off of her face. She grabbed my face and started kissing me more passionately. Her tongue was searching my tongue for any remnants of the load of cum that I had just shot on her.

I felt the dildo sliding out of my ass, and it plopped down onto the floor next to my legs. I feel the coolness of the air cooling down the fire that was searing my asshole.

My cum tasted good on her tongue, and we kissed for what seemed like 20 or 30 minutes.

Marianne came back in, this time she was completely naked. She dropped to her knees and kissed both of us. I knew what she was looking for. She wanted her taste of cum. She alternated kissing both of us.

I stood up, and grabbed Marianne by the hands and pulled her up with me. I took her over to the bed made her lay down, and I handcuffed her wrist and legs to the handcuffs to the post of the bed.

Amber got up and crawled on top of the bed and was hovering above Marianne's head. Amber kept dipping, her pussy down tickling Marianne's nose and lips, with her pussy lips.

I grabbed my pacifier dildo off of the nightstand. in between Marianne's legs and pushed it inside of her wet pussy. I would push it a couple times twisted around and pull it out and stick it in my mouth and suck it clean.

Amber now had quit teasing and was rocking her wet slit back-and-forth across Marianne's nose and lips.

I was now fucking Marianne, hard and fast with the dildo pacifier. It must've been her nuts because of the length wasn't as long as she normally can take.

She was squirming, pulling from the chains, trying to get free. I kept fucking her feverishly with the 3" long pink cock pacifier until she was lifting her whole entire pelvis of the bed telling me she couldn't take anymore.

When she collapse back down on bed, I went down on her with my whole mouth, until her clit and her pussy lips were in my mouth. I sucked as hard as I could. I could hear her screaming into Amber's pussy.

Marianne was screaming into Amber's wet pussy, and Amber was screaming. I had sucked Marianne's clit and pussy lips in my mouth as hard as I could, and held for as long as I could. And then I plopped off with a big slurping wet sounding kiss.

Amber collapsed and dropped off to the side of Marianne's head. Marianne was panting, trying to catch her breath.

I started blowing softly onto her pussy. She quivered with every blow of air. And then I started slowly, licking all the wetness up her slit.

I used the pacifier on her pussy, a few more times, and got off the bed and went up, kissed her on the mouth, deeply, and stuffed 3 inch long pink pussy juice coated pacifier into her mouth and locked the chain around her head to the pacifier.

I looked at Amber and told her let's go in the kitchen and get some lunch. I'm hungry.

Looked at me and smiled and said wait, hold on. She went over to the nightstand and pulled out a vibrating dildo. She turned it on and then stuffed it inside Marianne's pussy.

Marianne was squirming moaning around the pacifier lodged in her mouth.

Amber locked elbows with me and we skipped out of the hallway and into the kitchen for a bite to eat.