Rebecca St. James Meets Her Match

Story Info
Rebecca St. James meets her future husband at a party.
1k words
4.08
2.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rebecca!" Rebecca St. James heard her friend calling from across the room. As she turned her head, she spotted a handsome young man.

"Rebecca!" She began to move across the room towards where her friend was standing. As she did, she and the handsome stranger made eye contact. For a few seconds they locked in on each other. Smiling, Rebecca continued to make her way through the crowd towards where her friend and the man were standing.

"Rebecca, there is someone I'd like you to meet," said her friend. "This is Jacob Fink."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Fink," said Rebecca.

"Nice to meet you, Miss St. James," said Jacob. "And call me Jacob."

"Only if you call me Rebecca," she replied with a smile. Jacob Fink smiled.

"Rebecca," he said. Rebecca smiled. Jacob was struck by the loveliness of her smile. He noticed the twinkle in her brown eyes.

"Rebecca and Jacob," he said. "Like in the Bible." Rebecca giggled a bit. The way she was feeling was not very Biblical.

"What do you do, Jacob?" Rebecca asked.

"For a living?" he replied with a wry smile. Rebecca merely smiled back at him, appreciating the joke. "I'm a musician. Like you."

Rebecca smiled. Obviously, this man knew who she was. "What kind of music?" she asked.

"Beautiful music," he said with that same wry smile. Rebecca chuckled. "I'm in an indie band. I'm the bass player."

"Cool," Rebecca said with a smile. "Tell me more."

Jacob began talking about his work with Foster the People. Rebecca seemed fascinated. As they talked, she began subtly moving towards the door a few feet away.

"My bandmates call me Cubbie," he said. "Do you have a nickname, Rebecca?"

"Some family members call me Bec sometimes," Rebecca said. "It's nice to meet a fellow musician," she said. "Someone who knows what it's like." She smiled that pretty smile again.

Rebecca continued to lead him subtly down the hall. They walked together, chatting about music and life. They were definitely hitting it off! Rebecca was surprised how strongly she was attracted to Cubbie.

They continued to walk and talk. Rebecca took Cubbie's hand. He turned and kissed her. Normally, Rebecca would have considered this a bit forward, but she felt a strange pleasure in Cubbie's forwardness. She returned his kiss.

"Good kisser," she said to herself.

"It's odd," Rebecca said, "but I'm very attracted to you."

Cubbie smiled. "What's odd about that?" he said. "It's definitely mutual. You're a beautiful woman."

"Thank you," Rebecca said. Her head was spinning. She wanted him badly.

At the end of the hall was an empty guest room. Rebecca had seen it before. She took Cubbie's hand again and led him in that direction. They continued to chat.

Part way down the hall, Rebecca stopped and stared at Cubbie for a minute. She bit her lip and smoothed her blouse. Now she kissed Cubbie hard. She felt his hand on the small of her back. She rubbed up against him.

Cubbie's hand slid gently from the small of Rebecca's back to her shapely butt. Rebecca slid her hand down Cubbie's back as they kissed again. Cubbie spun her around. He kissed Rebecca's neck. She exhaled. This evening was taking a very interesting turn.

"You want to sleep with me, don't you?" Rebecca said. Cubbie smiled.

"Why, Rebecca, I barely know you." She chuckled knowingly. She took Cubbie's hand as they continued to stroll down the hall.

Rebecca led Cubbie to a very nice bedroom with a big double bed. Rebecca smiled as she entered, and she practically pulled Cubbie in. She closed the door.

She turned and kissed Cubbie hard, rubbing against him vigorously. He ran his tongue along the roof of Rebecca's mouth. His hand was on Rebecca's butt.

Cubbie pulled her into a tight embrace. Rebecca fell backwards onto the bed, pulling Cubbie with her. She blew in his ear. Now she began to unbutton his shirt. He placed his hand on Rebecca's pretty breast. Their bodies moved in sync.

Rebecca pushed Cubbie's shirt off. With a kiss, he slipped off her blouse. He kissed her right breast, then her left. Rebecca eagerly grabbed Cubbie's crotch. She was very turned on. Again, she blew in his ear. He kissed her neck. He removed her bra. She smiled.

"This is good," Rebecca said. She pulled Cubbie's belt off. She unzipped his pants. He unzipped hers. Her panties were soaked. She continued to wriggle under Cubbie while he played with her well-shaped boobs.

Quickly they pulled off each other's pants. Rebecca stripped off her panties.

"Wow," said Cubbie as his underpants came off.

"Wow yourself," Rebecca said with a giggle. She grabbed his stiff dick. She rolled his balls around in her hand. He was getting hard.

Rebecca scrunched up her naked body and wrapped her pretty lips around Cubbie's cock. "Mmmm," she said.

Rebecca felt Cubbie's finger slide into her wet pussy. She smiled broadly, continuing to suck on Cubbie's hardening cock.

Now Rebecca lay flat on the bed. Cubbie grinned. He climbed on top of her and entered. It was a nice, smooth entry.

"Oh," said Rebecca as Cubbie's stiff cock slid easily inside her. Eagerly, she danced underneath him as he plunged deep inside her. He slid in and out, in and out.

"Harder!" Rebecca cried. Cubbie happily complied. He rammed Rebecca repeatedly. She was wildly twitching under him.

"Oh yes!" said Rebecca. She took in each thrust. She was beginning to shiver as Cubbie pounded his hard organ into her, deeper and deeper. Her body was shaking. She exploded with tingling, electric pleasure. Cubbie continued to thrust.

"Cub-bie," she moaned softly. "Oh."

Rebecca put her legs up and tightened her pussy around Cubbie's stiff penis. Now her legs fell slowly, gently back onto the bed.

"Oh. My. God!" she screamed. Cubbie popped. His hard cock began to spew vigorously into Rebecca. "Oh. My. GOD!!" She continued to shiver and shake enthusiastically, taking in every bit of Cubbie's fluids.

Cubbie slipped gently out of her. She smiled and gave him a hard kiss. "Wow, you were great!" said Rebecca. "You really know how to take care of a woman!"

"You were pretty great yourself. You definitely leave a guy wanting more."

She kissed his chest as they lay next to each other. "Do you think they're missing us at the party?" Rebecca said.

"Nah," said Cubbie. "They know exactly what's up." Rebecca put her pretty head on his chest and dozed off. Cubbie pulled up the top sheet. Quickly, he dozed off too.