Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

She called for the nurse and said to her, "I'd like to keep Rebecca overnight for observations. I'm going to give her a sedative and then she should be given a room."

When the doctor had finished, my Dad was brought in to see me. He hugged me and asked if I was okay. I told him I was fine, just a little confused by what the pastor had done. He assured me that we would discuss it later and that I should rest. He walked with me as they wheeled me to a room. I asked to go to the toilet and then moments after I got into bed I was asleep.

As I look back on it, I was really stupid, simple and naïve. I never thought that in a million years that my pastor would harm me because I was taught that the pastor was Jesus' right hand man and that I was to trust him always. But I did learn from the experience and it changed me into the person I am today.

Besides my Dad, the only person to visit me was Mrs. Lerner, she came to our house the day after I was released to go home. When I answered the door, I was surprised to see her and was equally surprised when she hugged me and whispered comforting things to me. I felt a lot of love and caring in that hug and I let myself cry again. She held me until my tears were done and then walked me to our couch and sat down next to me holding my hand.

"Do you remember when I told you that I was an atheist and that I would explain it to you someday?" she began. I nodded and then she continued. "I experienced a similar trauma because I was raped by my pastor too. I tried to report it to my parents and to the church, but nobody would believe me. They all said I was just seeking attention and couldn't believe their beloved pastor could do such a thing. As soon as I was able, I left home, put myself through college and haven't spoken with my parents since then. I just want you to know that I will be there for you as you deal with this. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call me at any time of the day or night. Nobody should go through this alone. Okay?"

I was stunned by her confession to me that she too had been raped. I was, also, touched by her kindness and willingness to help me. Nobody from my church ever did come to the house to offer help, comfort or advice, but my science teacher, whom I barely knew, came at the drop of a hat and offered solace whenever I required it. I believe it was my first step away from the church.

I was struggling with one aspect of the whole rape and I wasn't sure if I should tell Mrs. Lerner, but she had opened herself to me, so I decided I should do the same thing. "Mrs. Lerner, there is one thing that bothers me about the whole thing. When the initial pain went away when he put his penis in me and just before my Dad came in, I began to feel pleasure. It was feeling good while he fornicated me. Does that make me a horrible person?"

Mrs. Lerner thought for several minutes and then said, "No, it doesn't. Sex, as a rule, is a pleasurable thing. That's why people do it, because it feels good. Rapists, for all of their evil intent are after that pleasure as well. When you are ready to experience sex, on your terms, you will be amazed at the pleasure you will derive from it. Also, when we are away from school, call me Julia, okay?"

She sat with me all afternoon as we talked and got to know each other. When my Dad got home, he asked who she was and then I introduced her as my science teacher at the school. Julia explained why she was at our house and told my Dad about her experience being raped by her pastor. My Dad ordered pizza for us, something he had never done before and the three of us sat and talked well into the night. When Julia was going to leave, he said, "Rebecca, if all of the teachers at that school are fine people like Julia is, I think you should begin attending there with the start of the next school year." I hugged my Dad and then hugged Julia and thanked her for coming over. My Dad shook her hand and escorted her to her car. I found out later that he asked her to come by as often as she could because he thought that she had done a wonderful thing for me.

It turned out that my parents had taken out life insurance policies when I was little with me as the beneficiary. I received $300,000 from my Mom's death. I had applied to several colleges and Universities in hopes of getting large scholarships, but now I was assured to be able to go to college. I was still hopeful of landing scholarships and expanded my scope of schools to non-Christian schools since I was drifting away from the church.

My Dad was disgusted with our church because nobody had come to help me through my experience. I was hurt because my two best friends, whom I had known most of my life wouldn't talk to me anymore. I was painted as a hussy who pursued the sins of the flesh and drove Rev. Jimmy to perpetrate his vile act. Even with the conviction of Rev. Jimmy for rape and his wife aiding and abetting the rape, our church abandoned us. My father eventually gave up on religion and said that he would save lots of money now that he didn't have to tithe to the evil church anymore.

In the fall, I started attending the high school full time. It was quite an adjustment for me and was wrought with new stresses. My clothes weren't fashionable, my hair was extremely long and un-styled and I was pretty shy in social settings I wasn't familiar with. The real kicker was gym class and the shower that was required afterwards. I had never showered with anyone and was pretty shy about exposing myself to 25 other girls. The PE teacher wouldn't let me get out of it, so I bared all and joined my classmates in the shower. The first thing we all noticed was the difference in how we maintained (or not) our pubic, leg and armpit hair.

I was shocked to see that most of the girls trimmed their pubic hair and several shaved it completely away. In my case, I had never done anything with my pubic hair, so I had a huge bush that the other girls found amusing. I, also, had never shaved my legs nor my arm pits. I was so hairy, some of the girls were calling me sasquatch! I was near tears as the teasing never let up. One of the girls sat next to me and said, "Don't let them get to you, okay? When I first came here, I had never shaved or trimmed and was teased as well. It's a simple enough thing to do, just buy some good scissors, a razor and some shave cream. The secret is to shave after a hot shower, but make sure you trim your pubes down before you shower. You have a lovely body and a cute face. With a new haircut and some up to date clothes you would be a sensation. My name is Millie, by the way."

Millie seemed genuinely kind, so I replied, "I'm Rebecca, it's nice to meet you. I'm afraid I have no clue what kind of clothes or haircut to get. Would you be willing to help me shop for new clothes and help me choose a new hairstyle?" Millie said that would be great and that we should go shopping on Saturday. On my way home that evening I bought a small electric trimmer, because I thought it would be more efficient, a razor and a can of Barbasol. I ran the trimmer through my armpits and over my legs reducing that hair to stubble. I tried to decide how much of my pubic hair I wanted to leave and was trying to remember what I had seen in the showers. As it turned out, I, kind of, messed up, so ended up shaving my pubic area bald.

When I had finished with everything, I looked myself over in the mirror in my bedroom. I was pretty amazed and thought that I looked better than most of the girls in the shower. When I put my panties on, I was surprised by how it felt. The absence of hair made me really tingly down there. The next day during our shower after PE, all of the girls remarked about my change. One of the girls said, "Looking good, Sasquatch! You look good enough to eat!" Millie sat with me again and told me how good I looked. We talked about shopping again and since she had a car and I didn't she said she would pick me up. The rest of the week was a matter of getting used to how things worked and navigating my way through them. I was assigned a school counselor whom I visited once and found I had no connection with, so I used Julia for those purposes.

Finally, Saturday arrived and Millie stopped by my house at 11am. I told my Dad that Millie was taking me shopping and that she was going to help me update my wardrobe so that I would fit in a little better at school. We hit a number of shops that specialized in certain modes of clothing. I bought my first pairs of jeans in several different colors. The only thing that they had in common was that they were all tight. I bought quite a few blouses and shirts to go with my jeans. I bought some dresses which hugged my body and I bought a half dozen pairs of shoes. Next, Millie took me to a lingerie shop where I bought 9 bra and panty sets.

Lastly, Millie took me to her hair salon where she and the stylist tried to decide which cut would be best for me. When they decided, Millie turned to me and asked, "Will you trust us on your haircut?" I hadn't really followed what they had been talking about as they bandied names of people and styles around, so I decided that they probably knew best, so I agreed to trust them. The stylist faced me away from the mirror and towards Millie and began cutting away. My hair had been down to about my waist for years. My Mom would trim the ends once in a while, but that was it. My hair was dark brown with red highlights when I was in the sun and I used to get lots of compliments on how pretty it was. Millie talked to me throughout the cutting which didn't allow me to dwell on things too much.

When the stylist finished cutting, she leaned my chair back to wash my hair, or what was left of it. I could tell it was very short, especially while it was being washed. During this time, Millie left the shop saying she would be right back. When the washing was done, the stylist used a blow dryer and a brush to get my hair to look perfect. When Millie returned, she said, "Close your eyes and I will lead you to the back where you can put on some of the new clothes you bought. When you're all dressed, you can come and look at the new you."

I stood with my eyes closed and Millie lead me to a backroom. She handed me a pair of the tight jeans, a bra and panty set, a blouse and a pair of sandals. I quickly got dressed because I was anxious to see my new look. When I was finished, Millie told me to close my eyes and that she would guide me back out front where I could see the transformation. I was led back out to the salon and I heard the stylist gasp as I entered. Millie put me where she wanted me and said, "Okay, open your eyes and behold the new, incredibly beautiful Rebecca."

When I opened my eyes and focused on myself, it took me a moment to realize it was me I was seeing. Millie was standing beside me with an ear to ear grin as she watched my reflection. To say I was stunned would be a monumental understatement. I was no longer looking at a dowdy, formless girl, but was now looking at an 18-year-old beauty. I tried to speak several times, but nothing came out, so I just turned and gave Millie the biggest hug I could muster. When I found my voice, I just said, 'Thank you,' over and over. My hair was cut very short, in the style of, I would discover later, Audrey Hepburn. It felt very strange to not having a bunch of hair pulling on my head.

After a while, the stylist, whose name was Ann, said, "You should purchase a blow dryer if you don't have one and then brush your hair while it dries like this." Ann had a brush and was showing me what I should do. Come back every 5 weeks for a trim and you'll be all set. When she was finished, I handed her the money for the haircut and a generous tip and then hugged her as well.

As Millie was driving me home, she asked, "Would you like to sleepover at my house tonight? We could talk and I can show you some make-up tips. It would be fun."

"I'd love to. I've never been to a sleepover before. I'll ask my Dad, but I don't think he'll object," I said. When we got home, my Dad looked at the new me and said, "Wow! Do you look different. You look very lovely Rebecca." I asked my Dad about the sleepover with Millie and he said that it was fine. He asked for Millie's home phone number and then the two of us went to my room to put my new clothes away and for me to grab some things for the sleepover. When Millie saw my night gown, she decided that it just wouldn't do and said she would give me one of her brother's t-shirts.

When we got to Millie's house, she introduced me to her parents and explained to them that I was sleeping over. Her parents were very nice and welcoming and told me to make myself at home. We went up to Millie's room and dropped off my stuff while we talked. "Do you want to go swimming? We have a pool and you could get some color in that skin of yours." I told her I didn't have a bathing suit, but Millie said that I could borrow one of hers. At first, I was a bit nervous because this is how my rape started, but then I thought that Millie wouldn't rape me. So, I told her that it sounded like fun.

Millie was a couple of inches shorter than I and I think my breasts were a bit bigger, but she thought I would be able to fit into one of her suits. She had several in a drawer and invited me to choose one. They were all bikinis and looked pretty skimpy which made me pretty nervous and Millie could tell. Millie took my hand and said, "We don't have to swim if you don't want to, but I think it would be fun and these suits are what people wear to pools and to the beach. So, it would be like changing your wardrobe, again. You have a lovely body that you should be proud of and you really should show it off. I would if I was you!"

I stood and looked at Millie and thought that everything she had told me and done for me had been right. I decided that I would continue to trust her and would try to be the person she thought I could be, so I asked, "Okay, which suit do you think I would look best in?"

Millie looked at me, smiled and said, "You would look sexiest in this one. You would, also, look best in it. You have perfect tits, stomach and ass. You are guaranteed to turn heads and generate lots of interest in the boys." The suit she handed me was white and had pretty thin material. She showed me how to put it on as she put one on that was pretty similar. When I looked at myself in her mirror, I was shocked once again. The top barely covered any of my breasts and the bottoms barely covered my vulva. Then there was my ass which was completely exposed with just a string that ran up between the cheeks of my ass.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Millie.

She laughed and said, "You look incredible. Come on, let's soak up some rays!"

As we went downstairs and out back to their pool, I felt as though I was walking naked through the house. I could feel Millie's Dad's eyes follow me as we walked past and felt a little thrill. We waded out into the pool so that our hair wouldn't get wet and swam lazily for a little while. The cool water felt great on the hot and humid day, so we stayed in the pool for about 30 minutes until Millie said we should lay out. Before we lay on a couple of chaise lounges, Millie handed me a bottle of sunscreen and told me to cover my front, so I wouldn't get burned. Millie was already deeply tanned, so she spread oil on herself.

When I had the cream slathered all over the front of my body, I lay back on the lounge and enjoyed the heat of the sun. Millie had given me a big floppy hat to help keep the sun out of my eyes. After a few minutes, Millie said, "You know, I don't know anything about you. Why don't you tell me about yourself."

I thought for a moment and then told her about growing up with the church and being home schooled, but that we broke away from that life recently. When Millie asked why we had broken from the church, I told her how I was raped by the pastor and his wife. "Oh my god, that's terrible! You poor thing." Millie sat up and took my hand in hers and said, "I hope the fucker rots in prison as well as his whore wife. So, do you hate men now?"

I chuckled and said, "No, but I have had very little contact with men or boys. In this world, away from the church, I feel so insecure and unsure of myself. You saw how I dressed and how hairy I was. Maybe you can help me adjust like you helped me with my clothes and hair. But, I don't want to be a burden on you."

Millie squeezed my hand and said, "You're not a burden. I really like you and I would be happy to show you the ropes. It's a good thing you don't hate boys because when they catch a look at you on Monday you'll need to beat them away with a stick! Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are?"

I laughed and said, "I'm not as gorgeous as you! So, how do you plan to make me normal?"

"Well," Millie said, "We will have to play it by ear. We will do all of the normal high school shit like go to football games, school dances and a few parties, so you can meet people. Then, we will get you a boyfriend so you can go out on a few dates. It will be fun! But first, I want you to get comfortable with your body by showing it off a little, like today."

So, Millie started my normalcy program with me remaining in the bikini while we ate dinner with her family. We had a good time, though I was a little nervous at first. Her brother Jason kept sneaking peeks of me as did her Dad and I was enjoying it. When dinner finished, I offered to do the dishes, so Millie and I did dishes while her brother kept us company. Millie kept chuckling to herself as we washed up. When Jason left for a couple of minutes, I asked her what was so funny.

"Jason has it bad for you! There is no way he would be hanging out in here if I was alone. When he comes back, I'm going to drop a spoon and I want you to bend over and give him a nice long view of those hooters of yours. He'll be hard as a rock and will run upstairs to jack one off!"

I had no idea what Millie was talking about, so I asked, "What are hooters and what does 'jack one off' mean?"

Millie laughed and said, "I have so much to teach you. She reached over and pinched my right breast and said, "Those are hooters! Your tits, your mammaries, your jugs, your tata's! Jacking one off means...oh wait, Jason is coming back, I'll tell you later. Now give him a show when you pick up the spoon!"

When Jason was sitting again, Millie dropped the spoon and then I bent over causing my breasts hang down. I gave them a little shake as I was reaching for the spoon and then slowly stood up. I then decided to drop the spoon again on my other side and gave him a view of my ass as well. I wasn't too sure how well covered I was back there, but decided to go for it anyway. I was rewarded with the sound of Jason groaning as I picked up the spoon again and slowly stood up. Millie was beside herself with glee as she asked, "What's the matter Jason, do you have a stomach ache?"

I looked over at Jason and noticed that he must have had an erection because he had quite a lump in his pants and he made to hide it from us. A few minutes later he muttered something and then dashed out of the kitchen.

When we had finished up, Millie and I went to her room and she began the task of enlightening me to life in the real world. She had a laptop computer in her room and used it as an audio-visual aid as she explained what 'jacking off' was. The man in the video had a much larger penis than the Rev. Jimmy had. I mentioned that to Millie which caused her to grimace. So, I told her, "The rape happened and it was bad, but it didn't last too long before my Dad saved me. I'm not afraid of penis' nor am I scarred for life because I had the help of another good friend who suffered a similar fate. So, having just seen the second penis of my life, I couldn't help but compare. I didn't mean to upset you. And, please don't feel that you have to tiptoe around me to spare my feelings, okay? I love that you are doing this for me and I consider you the best friend I have ever had!"

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers