Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never felt love for anyone before like the love I was feeling for Millie at that moment. We kissed passionately for over an hour and I thought it was almost as nice as having sex. Finally, at some point, Millie began kissing her way down my body. When she got tom my vulva, I told Millie to swing around and sit on my face. She didn't hesitate at all as she swung her leg over my head. For a moment, while Millie was lowering her pussy to my face, I flashed back to Missy sitting on my face while her husband raped me, but I quickly put that thought out of my mind as I thrust my tongue up into Millie's dripping vagina. She had done the same to me and we both moaned simultaneously as we enjoyed what we were doing to each other. We had a race to see who could make the other come first and I won causing Millie to have an incredible climax as I sucked her clit and shoved two fingers into her asshole!

We brought each other to several orgasms apiece before Millie rolled off me. She crawled up into my arms where we held each other tightly until we fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke first because I needed to use the toilet. I threw a t-shirt on that I used as a nightshirt when sleeping over at Millie's. I was naked underneath the t-shirt and it just barely covered my ass cheeks. I felt sexy as I walked towards the bathroom nearly naked. When I had finished in the bathroom, I encountered Millie's Dad as I exited, so I smiled and said, "Good morning, Mr. Bridges."

He smiled at me and replied, "Good morning, Rebecca. If you'll come with me, I'll have coffee ready in just a few moments." I don't know what possessed me, but I walked down to the kitchen with him. I could feel his eyes on me as he let me enter the kitchen first. "By the way, why don't you call me John instead of Mr. Bridges. Okay?"

"Okay, I will. So, what do you have planned for this Saturday," I asked?

"Well, I belong to an amateur camera club and we are getting together today."

"That sounds like fun. What do you take pictures of?"

"It depends on what mood we are in and if we have a model or not. So, most of the time we take artsy pictures of farms or woods and when we have a model, we take pictures of her or him. As a matter of fact, would you consider being our model today? You're a very pretty girl and there's really nothing to it really. There will be 5 or 6 of us and we will tell you how we want you to pose. We will even pay you $500 for your time."

"I don't know, I've never done anything like that before. It does sound like fun though. What time would you need me?"

"We usually meet from noon to three. This week we're at one of the other guy's house who has a really great home studio set up. He aspires to start a photography business to take boudoir shots."

"What's a boudoir shot?"

John laughed and said, "They're a type of picture where women wear revealing clothes and lingerie and then give the pictures to their husbands. I think a lot of women have a little exhibitionist in them. For example, I'd say you're a bit of an exhibitionist with the way your dressed right now."

A few months ago, there would have been no way I would be parading around the way I was, but now I reveled in the feeling of showing myself off. "Yeah, I guess I am. Do you mind it?"

John chuckled and said, "Not at all. You are very lovely and have a lovely body. I like that you like to show it off."

"Well, I wasn't this way until I met Millie. Tell you what, I want to go home and shower and change clothes. What time will you pick me up?"

It was about 11:30 and I was anxiously waiting for Millie's Dad, John. I wasn't sure what kind of posing he and his friends would have in mind for me, but I was hoping I wouldn't be wearing much. I was getting wet just thinking about it. I told my Dad that I was going to help Millie's Dad with a project he was working on and that I would be home this evening some time.

It was early spring and we were having one of the first nice days since winter. The temperature was supposed to get up around 60F which felt really good. John picked me up and we drove out of town to a farm not too far away. When we pulled in, there were several other cars already there. We were welcomed inside by our host and led to the studio where I was introduced to all of the others.

I was a bit nervous, but everyone was very nice and tried to put me at ease. Finally, they asked me to just pose in front of a white screen in my own clothes. Each person took turns for 10 minutes and they all had me posed their own way. It began to get pretty hot in the room with all of the lights and all of the people, so I pulled my sweater off which left me in a t-shirt and jeans. They all took a bunch more pictures of me that were all pretty tame. Nobody had suggested anything racier, so I decided to take the bull by the horns.

"Say, if you guys want me to, I wouldn't mind doing some boudoir poses."

Everything stopped while all of their heads turned to look at me. Finally, John said, "She runs around my house in a bikini with my daughter, so I can tell you she would look good, fellas."

Our host, who went by TJ, smiled and said, "That would be great. I have some outfits over in another room you can change into. If you could find 4 that you are comfortable with that would be great."

TJ led me to the room with the costumes and left me to sort through things. He told me to come on back when I was ready. It took about 20 minutes, but I found four different outfits to wear. I decided to model them in the order of exposure, the least going first and the naughtiest last. The first thing was a silky pink nighty with bikini cut panties. The silky material felt really nice on my bare breasts. When I looked in the mirror I was pretty well covered, but I looked pretty sexy. I walked out to the studio and got a lot of nice complements and then they began taking their pictures. I, basically, did the same poses over and over for all of the guys and before long I left to change into the next outfit.

My second choice was a tube top and some Daisy Duke jean shorts. I didn't wear panties with the shorts which allowed glimpses of my labia if I moved just right. When I posed in this outfit I bent over a lot giving the men peeks of my pussy and some deep cleavage shots. I noticed that most of the guys were getting pretty hard as I showed off more of my body. Again, I did the same series of poses for each guy and then went to change.

The third outfit was pretty simple, but I thought it was sexy as hell. It was a bra and panty set made of light cotton. The bra was held together with strings and offered no support at all. The cups were made of the thinnest t-shirt type cotton. The panties were much the same with a triangle of light t-shirt material with similar string as the bra making up a thong. The coup de grâce came to me when I decided to jump into the shower and get it wet. The water made the material disappear and stick to my body. While I posed in this outfit, I noticed that the guys were getting uncomfortable with their erections as they tried to situate them in their pants. With the thin strings in the panties, I was giving them a little peek-a-boo of my anus whenever I bent over. When I finished with the last guy, someone asked, "You are 18, right?"

I laughed and said, "I assure you I am 18 and I'm posing of my own free will. I probably should get a driver's license or something though. Okay, are you guys ready for the last outfit?" They all nodded, so I went back to change into the last thing, a sheer white peignoir that reached to the floor and was held up by ties on each shoulder. I wore nothing underneath, so I was, for all intents and purposes, naked before all of the guys. I had found some white stiletto heels that fit pretty well, so all in all I was pretty statuesque in a Greek goddess sort of way. When I walked out you could have heard a pin drop. They were all holding their breath as they watched me walk over and in front of the screen.

They all just stared at me for about 10 minutes before TJ said, "Oh fuck!"

I smiled and asked, "Isn't anyone going to take my picture?" All of a sudden they all laughed and began snapping their photos. When the last guy was done, I said, "How about a bonus round?" I reached up, pulled the ties on my shoulders and let the peignoir drop to the floor, standing before them nude. I really wanted to make some raunchy poses with my legs widespread and pulling my ass cheeks apart, but decided that I'd leave them wanting more, so I kept things nice and softcore.

When everyone had finished shooting, I stood around and talked to the guys while still nude. John was right when he said I was an exhibitionist. The whole afternoon was a big thrill ride for me. When John suggested I get dressed so that we could leave, I acquiesced and put my regular clothes on again. When I was back amongst the men, they all thanked me profusely. One of them, named Kevin, asked, "Would you be willing to pose for us again in the future?" I indicated that I would love to, so he continued, "Would you be willing to pose even more explicitly?"

I smiled and said, "Fella's, I'll do whatever you ask me to do. Can I ask a favor of you guys? Can I have copies of all the pictures you take of me, just in case I decide to do more of this in the future and I need references." JD asked all of the guys for their chips and then copied them all to one chip for me.

"Before you go," Kevin said, "Here's the $500 John promised you and another $500 we all thought you deserved. If there's a next time, you can expect more."

As John and I left, they all gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I sat there with a smile on my face as John drove me home. Finally, he said, "You really seemed to enjoy yourself. Are you sure you want to go further? They may want you to pose with another female or a male at some point."

I laughed and said, "Well, I wouldn't mind doing more 'exotic' poses because I really had to restrain myself today. As for other people, I don't know. The male would have to be somebody I know and like and the only female I would pose with is your daughter. Does she even know you do this?"

John laughed and said, "Yes, she even posed for us once a few years ago. You, however, are the only model that went as far as you did for us today. If there is going to be more of that, then I don't know." I never did find out what John 'didn't know'.

By mid-spring, prom was in the air and was the focus of every senior in the school. David's and my relationship had cooled somewhat since his father's heart attack. He was very busy helping his Mom take care of him as he convalesced. I would stop by a couple of times a week to help them out and to talk to David. He asked me to prom during one of my visits and I accepted. He told me he had saved a bunch of money to make an incredible night of it.

The prom was held in the county seat, because our little town didn't have an adequate facility. It was going to be held at an upscale hotels ballroom and David had secured a room for the weekend at the hotel. He told me we would spend the weekend naked while eating room service and having fun.

A week before prom, Millie didn't have a date. Since she and Tyler had split, she hadn't been dating at all. I asked David if he would be kind enough to ask Millie to the prom as well. I promised him a weekend he would never forget. When he asked Millie, she hemmed and hawed until I convinced her that I wanted her to come with us. When she accepted, we both went looking for ball gowns to wear. We each found something we really liked. Neither of us were into the frilly stuff that most of the girls had opted for, we went with skin tight, form fitting dresses with slits up one side. We each got David a boutonniere and were ready to go.

On the evening of the prom, David picked me up first, so that my Dad could enjoy his daughter going off to a formal dance. He pinned my corsage on my dress, a lovely orchid and then I pinned on his boutonniere. My Dad took a bunch of pictures and then he and Julia each hugged me. When Julia hugged me, she whispered, "Have a fun weekend and do everything that I would do!" We gave each other knowing smiles and then David and I left. The two of us then drove to Millie's where David went through the flower routine again. Her parents were aware of the arrangement, so they weren't surprised when I arrived with David. A bunch more pictures were taken and then we headed off to dinner. We had a great meal at a nice restaurant and then headed over to the hotel for the dance.

David checked us into our room and the three of us dropped off our bags, did some last-minute primping and then headed downstairs to the ballroom. The place looked very elegant compared to most school dances. David looked very smug and happy with two women on his arms as we entered. Between Millie and myself, we kept David on the dance floor for most of the evening. We watched the naming of the King and Queen of the prom and then continued dancing.

At around 11:00 my feet were getting sore from the high heels I was wearing, so Millie and I convinced David to call it a night and to head upstairs for part 2 of our prom. This was the part I was looking forward to the most. When we got to our room, David told us to hold tight because he had something to bring up from the car. When he returned, he had one of those valet trolleys with a giant ice chest on it. He placed the ice chest on the desk and then took the trolley out to the hallway. Inside the ice chest were several bottles of liquor and several bottles of soda and a backpack.

David opened the backpack and pulled out a couple of Bluetooth speakers which he turned on. He then grabbed his phone and said, "I made a prom night playlist just for tonight, I hope you two like it." When the music started both Millie and I laughed and started dancing. David then pulled out a couple of the bottles, set them down, grabbed the ice bucket and ran down the hall to get some ice. When he returned, he made drinks for the three of us, which turned out to be the high school standard of rum and coke. The drinks were tasty and went down easily.

The three of danced together while we drank and before long the alcohol began hitting our heads. We all had shit eating grins on our faces and I, for one, was getting very horny, so I danced up to David and said, "Pull down my zipper, please." He did as I asked and then Millie asked for the same. Neither one of us had underwear on under our dresses, so with our dresses looser our breasts were able to move about a little more. We then danced away from David, faced him and then let our dresses fall from our shoulders to the floor.

David stood mesmerized as the two of us writhed naked in front of him. The front of his tuxedo pants tented in a hurry as he admired our bodies. I kicked my dress away from my feet, turned to Millie and pulled her into a kiss as I ran my hands all over her body. We were still moving to the music as we caressed each other. When I looked over at David, he was staring with an open mouth which caused me to giggle. I broke our kiss and then said, "David, shouldn't you be getting naked about now?" My comment broke his trance causing him to try and get naked as fast as he could. When he was naked, I asked, "Did you like our little show? Would you like to fuck us now?"

David had a grin like the Cheshire Cat as he just nodded. I then said, "Why don't you fuck Millie first. I know you have never had sex with anyone but me, so I think it's time you spread your wings a bit." Millie broke away from me and walked up to David and pulled him into a hug and kiss. I knew Millie was very horny since she hadn't had sex since her break up with Tyler. I had told her over the course of the week leading up to prom that we would both have equal access to David and that I wanted her to do whatever she wanted with him. David looked at me with some trepidation, but I told him, "We, Millie and I are interchangeable for you tonight. We are both your girlfriends and you can fuck either of us as much as you would like during the weekend. Frankly, I expect you to have blisters on your cock by Sunday afternoon!"

Millie led David to the bed and while they were getting it on, I retired to the bathroom to prepare myself for my treat. I had brought my own, brand new, hot water bottle/enema kit. I cleaned my bowel out until it was squeaky clean, took a shower and scrubbed myself thoroughly, lubed my anus and then inserted my brand-new butt plug into my ass. When I got back into the room, David and Millie were panting on the bed after they had had their romp.

"Did you two have fun" I asked? Millie just smiled at me while David lay there wheezing. I was confident that David would make a quick recovery, after all he was in his sexual prime. So, in order to get his libido roaring again, I crawled up onto the bed and told Millie to lean against the headboard and to spread her legs wide. "David, I'm going to suck your cum out of Millie's pussy now. When you've recovered, I want you to fuck me from behind." I gave Millie a deep passionate kiss and then kissed my way down her body until I got to her beautiful pussy.

David's ejaculate was slowly running out of Millie, so I began lapping it up. The flavor was an interesting mix of two of my favorite people. I stuck my tongue deep into Millie trying to suck up every last spermatozoa from deep inside of her. I was convinced that David, being an all-American teenager, would rise to the occasion quickly when he saw me with my face buried between Millie's legs. He didn't disappoint! He was up and watching us and I could see, from the corner of my eye, that he was rapidly getting hard again. When he crawled behind me to fuck my pussy, he stopped abruptly and asked what was in my butt?!

"Well, David," I replied while turning to face him. "That is part of your special treat tonight. Not only do you get to fuck Millie, you, also, get to fuck my ass. What do you think about that?"

David was staring at the plug in my ass as he said, "I've never done that before."

I grinned and said, "I know you haven't, but tonight is the night. So, just do as I tell you and we will both have fun, okay?"

"Whatever you want Rebecca. I'll do anything you want!"

"Good! So, right now I want you in my pussy and I want you to fuck me nice and slow." David got up behind me and slowly pressed his cock into my pussy. He slowly thrust in and out as we both moaned in pleasure.

"My god, Rebecca, you feel different with that plug in! It feels really good!"

"I know, I feel it too. So, now, I want you to grab the base of the plug and slowly pull it out while you pull your cock back and then slowly push it back in when you push back into me, okay?" David, as always was great at following instructions. He slowly pulled the plug out as he pulled back out of me causing me to groan loudly as the feelings were divine. The plug was a fairly large glass one with little raised glass nubs all along it. When his cock was nearly all of the way out of me, he began pushing both the plug and his cock back in. A shiver ran through me as he simultaneously fucked my pussy and my asshole at the same time. I began dreaming about how wonderful it would be if it was two cocks fucking me at the same time.

One of the good things about David, and there were many good things about him, was that he had great lasting power after his first orgasm. He continued the double fucking of me for a good 10 minutes until I decided it was time for a change. "Okay, David, I want you to pull out of my pussy, take this tube of lube, smear a bunch of it all over your cock, pull the plug out of my ass and then start fucking my ass as hard as you can!"

Again, David followed directions perfectly as he began pounding my ass! I had lost focus on eating Millie and reached back to pull my ass cheeks wide giving David the best possible view as he sodomized me. I had had several small orgasms while he fucked my pussy with the butt plug, but now I was feeling a monster climax building inside of me. "HARDER DAVID! FUCK MY ASS HARDER! MAKE ME CUM AND MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING ANAL SLUT!"