Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

Millie smiled and then hugged me tightly for several minutes. "I consider you the best friend I've ever had as well. So, have you ever masturbated?"

"I've only gone fishing once and didn't really care for putting the worm on the hook," I replied.

Millie was laughing so hard her eyes were tearing up. When she calmed down she said, "'Bated' not 'baited'! Like what the man was doing on the video? Have you even ever had an orgasm before?" I shook my head, a little embarrassed because I didn't know what Millie was talking about. Millie smiled and said, "Okay, tonight you are going to have the first orgasm of your life. We need to get naked and then you need to do exactly what I do." Millie stood and pulled off her bikini, so I did the same as we stood there facing each other naked.

Millie told me to lean against the headboard, spread my legs and follow her example. She was lying at the foot of the bed facing me but on her back. She told me to moisten my right-hand fingers and to rub my vagina. I watched how she did it and was surprised at how nice it felt. Other than wiping myself after using the toilet and the time I shaved down there, I hadn't ever touched myself like this. Millie told me to dip my fingers in my vagina to see if I was wet. I discovered I was very wet and was getting wetter by the second. She then told me to press a couple of fingers inside of myself and to curl them up and run them along the top wall. Before long, I hit what I was to learn was my G-spot. The sensations I experienced were fantastic and I couldn't get enough of them. I began breathing heavily as I felt like an electric charge running through my lower body when Millie said the rub the little nub at the top of my pussy!

Millie had explained the slang terms for various parts of my body earlier in the evening, so I knew what my pussy was. I watched where her other hand went and when I did the same I experienced my first orgasm of my life. I couldn't believe how good it felt as my eyes rolled up in my head, my body shook and I expelled a healthy amount of liquid which Millie told me was girl cum. I kept rubbing my G-spot and my nub and tried to keep the feelings going. After a while I began to get very sensitive to the touch, so I quit rubbing and just lay against the headboard savoring the aftershocks.

When I had recovered and opened my eyes, I saw Millie staring at me wide eyed. "You're a squirter! I've never seen anybody squirt like that before. That was really hot! So, what did you think about your first orgasm?"

I laughed and said, "That was the best thing I have ever experienced. Is that what is supposed to happen during fornication? If so, I can't wait to fornicate!"

Millie started laughing and said, "Rebecca, people don't really say fornicate like that. Most of the time people just say fuck, like 'he was a great fuck' or 'she fucked me into next year' or 'do you want to fuck?' But, to answer your question, yes, that's what is supposed to happen when you fuck. The man ejaculates like you saw on the video while he's deep in your pussy and, hopefully, you climax as well. It doesn't always happen, especially with high school boys because they manage two or three thrusts and then they cum. It can be pretty disappointing, really.

"So, my next question is, are you on birth control, though I think I know what the answer is?"

"Actually, I am," I replied. "I used to have very bad menstrual cramps, so they gave me birth control pills to ease my cramps. Why do you ask?"

"Well," Millie said, "I, kind of, have a feeling that you are going to really like having sex and I would feel a whole lot better if you didn't get knocked up."

"Come again?"

"Get pregnant! You have a lot to learn girl!"

That night I learned about the magic of vibrators and got Millie to promise to take me to buy one the next day. During the course of the night I would sleep for a couple of hours and then wake up and 'Jill off' as Millie would say. I think she was getting tired of it, but I couldn't help myself!

School got easier as soon as I showed up in my new clothes. Frankly, I don't think anyone really equated me with the dowdy girl who was around for a week. Millie kept teaching me to be normal and I was slowly getting there. We went to the first football game of the season which was pretty interesting. We were supposed to have school spirit, but, apparently, our team, as Millie put it, sucked! We did go to a party at some guy's house after the game. There was lots of drinking since there was a keg of beer. I was handed a glass, took one sip and decided beer wasn't for me. Millie warned me to never take a drink from anyone but her because, sometimes, people put date rape drugs in them.

At least twice a week I would sit with Julia after school. She told me she loved my haircut and my new look. One day she said, "Uh, Rebecca, I have something to ask you. Your father has asked me out on a date. Would you be alright with that?"

I smiled and said, "Julia, I think that's wonderful! My Dad is a really nice guy and has really loosened up since we left the church. Does he know you're an atheist?"

"I think he has an idea and, truthfully, I think he's close to becoming an atheist as well. He is so angry at the people of the church you went to for not coming to offer comfort to you after your experience. He's angrier with them than he is with that asshole preacher, excuse my French! Anyway, I had stopped by a couple of times to see you, but you weren't home, so we sat and talked and he made me dinner. I really like him."

So, now my Dad and my favorite teacher were dating. I was asked out on a couple of dates myself, but I wasn't attracted to either guy and they weren't too interested when I asked if Millie and her date could come along. Millie and I went to the homecoming dance together and I ended up dancing with several guys during the course of the night. One guy in particular I really liked, so when he asked me out for a date I readily agreed. When I told Millie, she went into overdrive telling me what to watch out for.

His name was David and he was in my advanced calculus class. He was pretty good looking at about 6'2" tall and kind of lanky. He had longish sandy blond hair, blue eyes and was very polite. We were going to go to a pizza place and then to a movie on Friday night. When he came to pick me up, I introduced him to my father and they shook hands. As we were going to leave, David asked, "What time should I have Rebecca home, sir?" Since I had never been out on a date, neither my Dad nor I knew the protocol for such things.

My Dad looked at me with a question in his eyes, so I said, "How about midnight, Dad? That seems like a decent time." My Dad smiled and said that would be fine. That first date was a lot of fun and when he brought me home at 11:30, he walked me up to the front door and kissed me. I about swooned with my first kiss and pulled him in tight to kiss some more. When I finally got into the house I was a horny girl! I brushed my teeth, used the toilet, got into bed and grabbed my very own rabbit vibrator and imagined David fucking me long, hard and to 3 orgasms!

The next day I went to Millie's because she wanted to hear all about my date and to tell me all about her date. She was asked out by a guy named Tyler who was really good looking, but was dumb as a doorpost as far as I was concerned. But, Millie liked him and that was what mattered.

After several weeks of dating we all decided that we would double date. I had been expecting David to try and play baseball with me and get to some bases, but he was always a gentleman. Millie wasn't having that problem with Tyler and she was ready for him to hit a home run and fuck her. So, Millie told me that her parents were out of town and that she would have the house to herself and that we should all go there after we ate and have some fun. She told me that I should go braless in an effort to spur David on a bit.

On the night of our double date, I wore a light pink cashmere sweater that I had just bought, a very tight pair of white capris that looked like they were painted on with no bra and no panties. I told my Dad that I was going to stay with Millie while her parents were out of town. My Dad really liked that idea, so I had Millie pick me up (I really needed a car!) and we would meet our dates there. When I finished dressing, Millie looked at me and said, "Holy shit! If you keep dressing like that I might become a lesbian and will eat you up!"

We all went to a hamburger joint to have dinner and when we were finished, Tyler asked, "What do you all want to do now? Hit a movie? Drag Main?"

Millie saw her opportunity, smiled and said "Let's go back to my place, my parents are gone for the weekend. We can have our own little party, just the four of us!" Tyler thought that would be great, so off we went. When we got there Millie decided we should have a bottle of wine, so she opened a bottle and poured four glasses as we sat in the living room talking. After we had killed the first bottle and were working on the second bottle I was feeling a nice warm feeling in my body. When I stood, I was a little dizzy, but not too bad. I, also, noticed that David began staring at my chest a little more which made me smile. I was hoping for a home run myself because I was really horny. As a matter of fact, I was getting pretty wet between my legs and was afraid it might start showing.

When the second bottle was empty, Millie suggested we hit the hot tub for a while. When the guys said, they didn't have trunks, Millie said that they could just go in their underpants and that we would go up and change. Apparently, Millie had purchased 2 new suits for this day. If I thought the other one I used was skimpy, it looked absolutely frumpy in comparison. We were anxious for some action and I knew that this suit would get it for us.

When we got downstairs, we discovered the boys were already in the tub, so we made a production of walking out to the tub. Now, it was late autumn by this time and the night air was quite cold, so our nipples got quite hard as well as we both had goose pimples. However, the hard nipples only added to our allure as walked nearly naked and jumped into the warm water. The tub felt wonderful after being in the cold and once I warmed up I sidled up against David who had a big smile on his face. Millie and Tyler began making out across from us and so I decided to start kissing David. His naked torso felt very nice against my near naked skin as we hugged and kissed, but I wanted more, so I twisted around and straddled David's lap as we continued kissing.

I could feel David's cock get harder and harder as I rubbed against it as we kissed. It felt so good as his cock rubbed against my clit as we made out. I could hear Millie and Tyler moaning and groaning over the sound of the bubbles, so I knew that Millie was going to get her home run tonight. My chances were looking pretty good as well. After a while, I untied the strings to my top and pulled it off, sat up and pushed my right nipple right up against David's mouth. He began sucking like a new born baby as he fondled my other tit. I told him to pinch my nipples hard and to pull them, like I did when I Jilled off.

The wine had let my libido loose which made me horny as hell. David's work on my tits was driving me crazy and I just had to have more, so I reached under the water, untied my bottoms and pulled them off! I was now as naked as the day I was born and was straddling a boy of my own volition, rubbing on his erection covered by his underwear. I needed more than this, so I stood up breaking the kiss and said let's take this inside. I turned to Millie, whose top was also missing and asked, "Can we use your bed?"

Millie and Tyler looked at my nakedness for a second or two and both smiled before Millie said, "Yeah, sure. We may meet you there in a little while!"

I grabbed David and said come with me as we climbed out of the tub. When we got into the kitchen, I dropped my suit on the floor and grabbed one of the four towels that Millie had put on the table. "David, take your undies off and let's dry off while we go upstairs." David did as he was told and as he pulled down his tighty-whiteys, his erection popped into view. I didn't get to focus on his cock for very long, but in the time allotted I ascertained that he was much bigger around and much longer than Rev. Jimmy. Actually, his size was comparable with my rabbit vibrator, maybe a shade longer. I licked my lips, grabbed his hand and said let's go.

When we got into Millie's room, I turned on her bedside lamps, turned to David and pulled him into a hug and kissed him passionately. When we broke the kiss, David looked at me and said, "Two things, first, you are so incredibly beautiful. I've wanted to tell you that since our first date, but I was always so nervous. I hope you will forgive me." I kissed him and said thank you. He then continued saying, "Second, I have never done what I think we are going to do, not presupposing anything, but there it is. I'm a virgin."

I kissed him again and said, "For all intents and purposes, so am I. I did have sex once, but it wasn't consensual. This time, it will be very consensual if you would like to, that is. I thought we could start by giving each other oral sex because I really want to try that. If you lay back on the bed, I'll suck you first and then you can eat me next, okay?"

David laughed as his nerves were calming down and said, "All of that sounds really good. It's how I always pictured my first time. I have to confess though, that when I imagined this day I was never with a woman as beautiful as you are Rebecca." I kissed him deeply and then told him to lay back and enjoy. I crawled up between his legs and admired his cock which was sticking up in the air. I had watched a number of porn videos in an effort to learn some technique and then practiced on my vibrator. I was never able to push it all of the way in down my throat, because I couldn't stop gagging and, besides, that little clit stimulator thingy was always in the way. I decided my first time I would keep it simple and take him in several inches and use my tongue.

I reached out and grabbed his cock and admired how it felt. This is the first cock I've ever handled! "I like the way it feels; you have a nice one David." I then bent over and began licking him like he was a popsicle. David moaned and his cock twitched a couple of times, which was pretty cool. After I had licked him all over, I began to take him in my mouth. I loved the feel of his hard cock as I took him deeper and deeper into my mouth. I got to the gag point and then moved back up a bit and ran my tongue all over the head of his dick. I could taste his fluid that was oozing gently from the tip as I ran my tongue around and around. David was groaning very loudly now and I could feel his cock twitch a couple of times. He cried out that he was going to ejaculate as he tried to pull my head away. I slapped his hands away and began sucking for all I was worth because I wanted to experience him cumming in my mouth. Some other time I would let him shoot his jizz onto my tits, but now I wanted to swallow it all down!

When he let loose, I wasn't ready for the power of the release as his first volley shot right into my throat. I was able to stave off choking and began to swallow as quickly as I could. Maybe David didn't jack off very much, because he had a lot more semen than I expected, but I managed to swallow nearly all of it. I was pretty pleased with myself and really enjoyed the experience. I even enjoyed the taste of his semen. It was pretty salty, but not bad.

When I figured he was done, I crawled up David's body and was going to kiss him. He looked at me like I was nuts and then I reminded him, "I just drank down a gallon of your cream and haven't died yet! If you want to fuck me, you better kiss me when I want you to kiss me!"

He looked at me and said, "I'm sorry I'm being stupid. Guys at school would say I had to be gay to kiss a mouth that sucked a cock off. I, however, am not gay and I'll kiss you anytime you want me to!" I smiled and planted a big one on him with lots of tongue. It was really nice until he rolled me over onto my back and said, "Your turn now!"

David began kissing his way down my body. He spent a long-time kissing, sucking and biting my breasts. What he was doing felt wonderful and was making me even wetter than I already was, which seemed impossible. Finally, he began working his way down my torso until he reached his goal by licking a wide swath up the crevice that was my pussy. To say it felt great was being very parsimonious with praise! His tongue was all over my pussy licking at my hole, my urethra and my clit. He even overshot things and took a swipe at my anus, which felt really good. After a while, I told him to sink a couple of fingers into me and to curl them up and rub the roof of my hole and to suck on my clit.

It turned out that David was a good listener and a quick learner. When he hit my G-spot with his fingers and my clit with his tongue, I had a huge orgasm almost immediately and squirted copious amounts of my girl cum all over his face. Once I had climaxed, it felt as though he was going to stop what he was doing, but I told him to keep going until I told him to stop. This was quickly turning into the best night of my life as David gave me three more orgasms with his fingers and tongue. After my fourth climax, I decided it was time for the main event and cried out, "OH, DAVID, FUCK ME NOW!"

David didn't need any more encouragement as he pulled his fingers from my sloppy cunt, crawled up my body and began prodding me with his erection. He seemed to be having a problem finding his target, so I reached down, grabbed his cock and lined him up so he could penetrate me. I couldn't help it, but I moaned loudly as he slowly sank into me. It felt so good compared to the first time I had a cock in there. No pain at all, just sublime pleasure washing through me. When David was buried to the hilt, he paused for a moment, so I took the opportunity to grab his head and pulled him down for a kiss. I was so in love in that moment, not with David, but with sex! I couldn't imagine life getting any better than it was in this moment.

After a while, I broke our kiss and then whispered into David's ear, "Oh, David! Fuck me and make me yours. Bury that beautiful cock into me and pump me full with your sperm. I want to feel it all!" With that encouragement, David began working his cock in and out of my pussy and within seconds I had another orgasm. David was groaning as well while he slowly plowed into my welcoming pussy. At one point, I opened my eyes and as I looked into his eyes I saw pure, unadulterated lust and I'm sure he saw the same in my eyes because that was what I felt.

David had been fucking me with a nice, slow, easy tempo, but after a while he began to pick-up the pace and was fucking me harder. I was reveling in the sensations he was creating for me, but I wanted more and began calling for him to fuck me harder. David picked up the pace and before long was pounding into me as hard as he could. Adding to the pleasure was feeling his ball sac striking my anus repeatedly. I managed to cum three times during this first true foray in coitus and I was hooked. Finally, David shot his stream of sperm deep into my womb as he growled loudly. I could feel his cock pulsing as he ejaculated. When he had finished, he collapsed on top of me as we were both gasping for breath. We were both sweaty as our bodies rubbed against each other. I was feeling really good and was open to going again, but Millie told me that boys, sometimes, took a while to get hard again.

Eventually, David rolled off of me and our breathing moderated. I smiled at him and said, "That was fun! Much better than the first time. Whenever you are ready I'm ready for another round!" David laughed and told me I would have to wait awhile.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers