Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that last bit, Julia broke out into tears and hugged me tightly. We embraced for quite a while until my Dad got home. He looked at the two of us and asked if everything was alright. We both assured him that everything was great. He smiled and said, "I'm glad to hear it. I'm glad you are both here because you two are the most important people in my life and I have a question." He then turned to face Julia, sat on the coffee table in front of her and said, "Julia, you have changed my world and life so much. I can't begin to express the love I have for you because it is so immense. So, I want to ask you, in front of my daughter who has been my entire world for so long, will you marry me?"

My Dad pulled a ring box from his pocket, opened it and presented it to Julia. Her hands were up over her mouth and her eyes were as wide as saucers as she stared at my father and at the ring alternately. After a few seconds, tears began to form in her eyes and then she lunged at my father and hugged him tightly and kissed him. It was my Dad's turn to get wide eyed. When she broke the kiss, she looked my Dad in the eyes and said, "I would love to be your wife, Wade and I would love to be Rebecca's Mom!"

The last four weeks before graduation were a blur. I had made my decision to go to USC and shared that information with all of my friends. David was going to go to Cornell University in New York, while Millie was going to go to Nebraska and be with her brother.

I continued posing for John's camera group. With the warmer weather, we were doing lots of shots outside while sitting on farm equipment. My posing became more explicit as I spread myself wide and inserted a number of things into my pussy. I think all of the guys thought they would get work for girlie magazines. I can only imagine how much jacking off went on after our shoots.

Graduation was fun because I decided to go nude under my gown. Millie's family threw a huge pool party for the two of us. My Dad and Julia were invited as well as a bunch of Millie's relatives. Jason was home by then and was regaling us with stories from University.

The week after graduation my Dad and Julia went to the courthouse and got married. I was so happy for the two of them and I know my Dad was as happy as I had ever seen him. The two of them went on a three-week road trip for a honeymoon to Yellowstone and Glacier National parks. I had the house to myself during that time which was lots of fun.

I had never been happier than I was that June. High school was behind me and college and the rest of my life was in front of me. I was going expand my horizons by going to school in California and was looking forward to it.