Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
827 Followers

We ended up having sex two more times that night; once with me on top and once doggy style. I loved every second of everything that night and was looking forward to many more times. As the year moved on into winter, opportunities became less frequent, but David and I had managed several times to have some great sex.

The weirdest thing that happened to me during this time happened one evening when I came home. It was a Friday night and David and I had been out on a date. In the middle of our dinner, he got a call from his Mom that his Dad had just had a heart attack and had been taken to the hospital. I couldn't hear the conversation while he and his Mom spoke, but David was getting paler and paler as they spoke. When he had hung up, he explained to me what had happened and then told me he would take me home, so that he could go to the hospital.

It was about 7:30 when he dropped me and I saw that Julia's car was in the driveway. She and my Dad had been dating for a while now and she often came over to be with my Dad. When I walked in, I was a little surprised not to see them in the living room, but then I heard Julia, who was crying out quite loudly, for my Dad to fuck her harder! I wasn't surprised that they were having sex and I think they took advantage of the times I was out on dates to get together. I was trying to decide what to do next when I heard Julia scream, "FUCK MY ASS WADE! FUCK IT HARD!"

I was shocked by her words, so I decided to sneak upstairs to see if I could catch a peek of what was going on. The door to my Dad's room was wide open, so I maneuvered myself to look around the edge of the doorway and saw Julia on her hands and knees with my Dad behind her with his really big cock plowing into Julia's anus. Julia's ample bosom was swaying to and fro with every thrust by my Dad. Julia cried out again for my Dad to 'fuck her ass with his huge cock', while my Dad responded that her 'ass felt fucking great and was really tight and hot'. I watched for quite a while and then decided to sneak away and call Millie to come fetch me.

Luckily, I had just recently bought a cell phone, so I made my way outside to call her. I knew she was out with Tyler, but I thought she would pick-up. I guessed that she was at the movies, so I decided to walk to her house and wait for her there. When I knocked, I surprised when Millie's brother Jason opened the door. "Hey Jason, could I come in and wait for Millie? My Dad is entertaining his girlfriend at my house, so I need somewhere to wait."

Jason smiled and said, "Yeah, come on in. So, how have you been?"

"I've been great and you? I'm a little surprised to see you home from college."

"Yeah, well, we had a three-day weekend, so I thought I would get some laundry done and have a couple of good meals. So, how's school going for you?"

"School has been great. I have a boyfriend now, so that's fun. We were out on a date, but his Dad had a heart attack, so he dropped me off at home and that's when I found my Dad and his girlfriend having sex. Can I ask you something personal?" Jason said sure, so I asked, "Have you ever had anal sex?"

Jason, kind of choked with my question for a couple of seconds. When he calmed down, he said, "I have, a few times. Why?"

"Well, that's what my Dad and his girlfriend were doing. She was screaming loudly, begging my Dad to fuck her harder over and over. I always assumed that anal would be pretty painful, at least for the woman. What were your experiences like?"

Jason looked at me kind of dumbfounded and asked, "You really want to talk about this?"

I told him, "Yes I do. I don't know if Millie ever told you about my life before I met her, but my family belonged to a very conservative, evangelical church. They always preached about 'sins of the flesh' and 'fornicating' and how evil it all was. Apparently, the evil didn't extend to our pastor and his wife because he raped me and she helped him. I asked a teacher about what these sins of the flesh were and she told me stuff like oral sex, anal sex, gay sex and lesbian sex. She said churches were afraid of these things because they felt good, so they were able to control their people better if they kept them away from that stuff.

"Since I have left the church, I've had oral sex and intercourse and really liked both of them, so I'm curious about anal sex, after tonight."

Jason looked at me for several seconds and then said, "I'm really sorry about your experience with your preacher. I hope he went to prison for doing that to you. If anyone did that to Millie I would kill the fucker."

I hugged Jason and said, "Thank you. My Dad rescued me pretty quickly into the rape and he beat the shit out of the pastor and his wife before he called the cops. They were both convicted and sent to prison. I would kill anyone who harmed Millie too. She's the most wonderful person I have ever known. So, about anal sex...?"

"Well, to do it right takes a lot of time, patience and lubricant. The anus isn't self-lubricating like the vagina because it wasn't designed for going in, just going out. However, there are lots of nerve endings around the anus which when prepared properly can make for a pleasant experience for the woman. For the man, anal sex feels really good because the anus is very tight and the rectum is very hot. So, to do it right, the man has to slowly stretch and lubricate the anal area and when the woman is ready, he has to lubricate his penis very well too. Then, during penetration, the man has to go very slowly in small increments. Because of the tightness, heat and slow penetration, most men don't last very long and will cum prematurely. That's why I like to get a blowjob and cum first and then prepare the woman, so I can last longer during the actual sex. Does that answer your question?"

"Yes it did, thank you. Now, I was wondering if..." I didn't finish the sentence because Millie walked into the house at that moment. I was going to ask Jason if he would give me a hands-on demonstration of anal sex, but with Millie barging into the room with tears in her eyes I was stopped cold. I jumped up, pulled Millie into a hug and asked, "What's wrong, darling girl? Why the tears?"

I held Millie tight as she began sobbing. "T-T-Tyler b-b-broke up with m-m-m-me."

"Oh, Millie, I'm so sorry," I said. We hugged for a good long time while Millie cried. When she, finally, calmed down, I asked, "Can I get you something? A glass of wine, maybe?"

I sat her down on the couch and as I was going to get up to fetch a glass of wine, Jason showed up with a glass in his hand. He handed the glass to Millie and said, "I'm sorry Sis."

After Millie had drunk half the glass of wine, she said, "We had a little tiff about what movie we were going to see. He always wants to go to those shoot 'em up movies and I was sick of them. He complained that I always wanted to see chick flicks and he just wanted to be entertained. I complained that the movies he liked were so insipid and predictable that they were incredibly boring and that they only appeal to simpletons. He accused me of calling him a simpleton and I said, 'Well if the shoe fits...!' Then he just jumped into his truck, drove off and left me at the theater! I had to call Uber to get home."

Jason then said, "Well, that was a fucked-up thing to do. Maybe you're better off without the clown!"

Millie then asked, "What do you think, Rebecca?"

"Truthfully, I always thought he was a bit stupid. He was pretty to look at, but listening to him was painful. He had the worst grammar of anybody I have ever met! 'I seen that'? Only morons say stuff like that! Now, you can get a boyfriend that's more suitable to your intellect!"

Millie started laughing and said, "Well, you two don't mince words, do you? So, Rebecca, what are you doing here? Are you seeing my brother on the sly?"

I laughed and said, "As nice as that would be, no. David's Dad had a heart attack, so we had to cut our date short. Then, when I got home, I heard my Dad and Julia having wild sex in his bedroom, so I couldn't stay there. So, after you didn't answer your phone, I walked over here and Jason was nice enough to let me in."

"Who is Julia," Millie asked?

"You know her as Mrs. Lerner. You have to promise not to repeat any of what I'm about to tell you, okay?" Millie and Jason both promised, so I continued, "Before I was raped and while I was a church loser, I went to Mrs. Lerner to find out what 'fornication' and 'sins of the flesh' were. Pastor's always ranted about it but I had no idea what they were talking about. So, she was the only person I knew outside of church because she was my science teacher. She gave me the answers to my questions and we bonded. When I was raped, she was the only person, other than my Dad, to come to comfort and help me. She had experienced a similar situation because she was raped by her pastor when she was young. Nobody from our church ever came by, but she did immediately. She would visit with me a couple of times a week to help me through my trauma and over time, she and Dad began liking each other and then started dating."

"Let me get this straight," Millie asked, "Your Dad is boning Mrs. Lerner?"

Jason laughed and added, "Yeah, her Dad is boning her ass!"

Millie's eyes grew wide as she looked between the Jason and me and then she asked, "Wow, can this day get any weirder?"

I laughed and said, "Well, just before you walked in, I was about to ask your brother to have anal sex with me! He had been telling me of his experiences, so after hearing Julia crying out in pleasure and Jason telling me all about anal, made me really horny! I really want to try it!"

Millie and Jason cried out, "Holy shit!" at the same time. The three of us sat looking at each other for quite a while. I think Millie and Jason were trying to decide whether I was serious and I was wondering if it would happen or not.

Finally, I said, "Look, if it weirds you guys out we don't have to, but when Jason talked about sucking him off and then fingering my ass before the actual deed, well I'm dripping wet! I think I'm turning into a nymphomaniac or something!"

Millie then asked, "Can I be the one to suck Jason off? I've always fantasized about doing that!"

Jason looked at the two of us and just groaned, saying, "This is going to be the best night of my life! I've always fantasized about you too, Millie! And, Rebecca, I can't tell you how many times I jacked off to you!"

Millie jumped up off of the couch and said, "Let's go to my room!"

Millie's loss of a boyfriend seemed to be instantly forgotten as she led her brother and I up to her room. She and I helped Jason get naked and then we helped each other get naked, much to Jason's joy. Just as Millie was about to suck his cock, Jason stopped her, got up and ran out of the room. He was gone for just a few seconds and then reappeared brandishing a bottle of something. When Millie and I looked at him with confusion, he said, "Lube for Rebecca's ass!" He lay down on Millie's bed on his back with his cock pointing at her ceiling.

I admired Jason's penis for a moment and thought it was the best one I had seen to date. I was, kind of, envious of Millie because she was going to get to suck him and drink down his sperm. As Millie crawled across the bed towards her brother I couldn't stop from playing with myself. What they were going to do was pretty hot and very taboo. Finally, Millie reached his cock and kissed his knob causing Jason to twitch his dick. Millie giggled and then lowered her mouth on Jason causing both of them to moan with pleasure. I didn't know what to do with myself until I looked over and saw Millie's pussy and ass exposed due to her position on her knees.

I thought to myself that this would be an excellent opportunity to try eating some pussy, so I crawled onto the bed behind Millie and licked a wide, long swath from her clitoris to her anus. Millie let loose with a muffled yell as I surprised her with my cunnilingual surprise. For me, I thought Millie tasted great and dove into her snatch with my tongue. She was very wet as I probed, sucked and licked her pussy. After a while, I began licking her anus and sank three fingers into her pussy and ran my thumb over her clit.

It didn't take long for Millie to cum with this treatment. She was groaning loudly while she sucked her brother and after I had given her three orgasms, I sat up and watched she and her brother. I was surprised to see that Millie had taken Jason all of the way into her throat and was fucking her face on his dick. Moments later, Jason cried out, "OH FUCK! MILLIE I'M GOING TO CUM!" Millie redoubled her effort and within seconds, Jason shot his load into his sister's mouth. She swallowed it all and when she was finished, she crawled into her brother's arms and kissed him deeply.

I had stood up by then and looked down upon my best friend and her brother lovingly kissing each other. It gave me goose bumps to watch. Finally, they broke their kiss and looked into each other's eyes and Millie said, "I love you Jason. I always have."

Jason smiled and replied, "I love you too, Millie!" They hugged each other for a while until they both remembered I was in the room. Millie rolled off of her brother as Jason asked, "Do we still have that hot water bottle? We should give Rebecca an enema before we delve into anal."

Millie thought for a second and then said, "Yeah, it's under my bathroom sink. Come on girlfriend, let's clean you out!"

When we got into the bathroom, Millie pulled me into a hug and kissed me passionately. At first I was surprised, but then just relaxed and enjoyed kissing my best friend. It was a wonderful feeling as our naked bodies rubbed up against each other. When Millie broke the kiss, she said, "I loved what you did to me while I was sucking Jason. Just so you know, I love you and have dreamt of doing that with you for months! I'm going to repay you ten-fold before the night is over!" She kissed me deeply again and I just melted in her arms.

Finally, we broke apart and Millie found the enema equipment. She gave me several enemas until my discharge ran clear and then we returned to the bedroom. We found Jason lying on the bed slowly stroking his renewed erection. His eyes lit up when he saw us and he sat up. "So, you're all clean and ready to try this?" I smiled and said I was. He then said, "Okay, if you're sure, why don't you climb up onto the bed and get on your hands and knees and we'll get started."

I did as I was instructed and got up on all fours in the middle of the bed. I was shaking a little and Millie asked if I was nervous. I told her I wasn't nervous at all, but I was excited. I felt Jason climb up behind me, so I was expecting a lubed finger to be pressed into me. However, instead of a finger I got a tongue! A wet, warm tongue licked all around my anus and probed into it. The feeling was glorious as I let out with a deep moan, "Oh fuck, that feels so good!" Jason licked me back there for quite a while until he sat up and squirted a large, cold dollop of lube in the crack of my ass. He worked it down towards my hole, smeared it around a bit and then pressed a finger into me.

To tell the truth, I don't know what I was expecting. David had licked my anus once by accident, but other than that I had never considered ass play of any kind until tonight when I heard Julia crying out. It felt magical as Jason pressed his finger slowly into my ass. When he got it all of the way in, he asked, "How are you doing? Are you okay? Should I stop?"

I smiled, turned my head to look at him and said, "So far, it feels amazing!" I turned to look at Millie who was watching wide eyed. Jason then began to slowly finger fuck my ass. I groaned loudly with pleasure and before long began moving back into his finger as he thrust into me. "Give me another finger," I crooned after a while. Jason lubed up another finger plus the original one and then slowly worked the two in. I immediately pushed back towards his hand as he pushed two fingers deep into my asshole. He fucked me with his two fingers for a while, but I was ready for his cock! "JASON! FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR COCK...NOW!"

When Jason pulled his fingers, I suddenly felt empty until he began working his cock into my backdoor. His penis was quite large in girth and length, so when he entered me, he stretched my anus far more than his fingers had. There was a sharp pain as he first entered me, but the funny thing was it was pleasurable at the same time. As he told me earlier, he pushed in in intervals, holding still between pushes. After a short while, the pain began ebbing and the pleasure growing as Jason continued his slow intervals. But, I was losing patience, so I began pushing back against him and before long he was completely embedded in my ass!

When he was all of the way in, I let out a low growl, and said, "FUCK ME JASON! FUCK MY ASS!" Jason slowly pulled out most of the way and then slid back in just as slowly, repeating those motions over and over. I couldn't believe how magnificent it all felt, like I had found my true self with a simple ass fucking! I reflected back on my church days and on the admonitions against the 'sins of the flesh' and thought, 'joys of the flesh' should be the moniker instead. I could feel an orgasm welling up in me and couldn't believe I could cum with anal sex. "FUCK ME HARDER, JASON! FUCK MY ASS HARDER AND FASTER!" He picked up the pace and was slamming into me really well. His scrotum was slapping my pussy every time he bottomed out into me, which was driving me crazy with lust. "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING! FUCK ME HARDER!"

I had a very powerful orgasm spraying, what felt like, a gallon of my girl cum. Millie cried out in surprise as she saw me squirt. Jason, true to his words, had real lasting power after having cum in Millie's mouth. As far as I was concerned, he could fuck my ass all night and I would be a happy camper. A few minutes after my first climax, I felt another brewing in my loins. Jason had incredible stamina as he continued pounding away at my rosebud. My tits were swaying to and fro with every thrust Jason made. When my second orgasm hit, I cried out something garbled and squirted again. All of a sudden Jason screamed, "I'M FUCKING CUMMMMINGGGG!" and then shot his load deep into my bowel! I could feel his cock pulsing with every jet and could feel his hot sperm as it splashed into my rectum.

I collapsed on the bed breathing heavily. Jason fell on top of me breathing equally hard if not a little harder. His cock was still buried in my ass and felt great as it twitched on occasion. After a while he rolled off of me and his quickly shrinking penis was pulled from my fanny. I turned to face him, smiled and said, "Jason, that was unbelievably good. Thank you so much. Millie, would it be okay if I spent the night?"

"Of course you can spend the night. You are always welcome in our house," Millie answered. I thanked her and made my way into the bathroom, so I could sit on the toilet and let Jason's deposit drip out of my hiney. I, also, took my phone, so I could call my Dad and tell him I was sleeping over at Millie's. He didn't pick-up the phone, so it cut over to voice mail. I told him I was spending the night at Millie's and that I would see him sometime tomorrow.

Jason, eventually, got up and went into his own bedroom before his parents got home. Millie and I lay together holding each other talking. "It looked as though you really liked anal sex, Rebecca."

"It was wonderful! While Jason was plowing away I was thinking that I really like all manifestations of sex. I'm the total opposite of where I was when we first met and I feel so much happier as a result. I can't understand why anybody would want to deny themselves the pure, utter joy of an orgasm? It's incomprehensible! Most of my change was due to you! I will never be able to thank you enough for everything you have done for me and given me." I leaned over and gave her a kiss. We pulled our naked bodies against each other and began kissing each other passionately.

Kalavo
Kalavo
827 Followers