Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A year ago I would never have dreamed I would curse like I do now. In situations like this it felt so good to verbalize what I was feeling in raw un-tempered terms because I felt that way. I felt raw, untamed and totally consumed by my lust...and it felt really good! Within a few minutes my climax hit me hard! Despite having not touched my pussy or clit, I had the mother of all climaxes shooting my girl cum all over David's balls and the bed. It was all consuming as my body shivered and quaked and I screamed, "FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK THAT'S GOOD!!!"

David slowed down for a moment so I screamed, "KEEP IT GOING DAVID! FUCK ME HARDER!" David altered his position by getting up on his feet in a squat, grabbed me hard by my hips and began pulling me into him as he slammed down into me. I could feel his sweat dripping down onto my back as he rammed into me without respite. My orgasms just rolled one into another until, finally, David cut lose with a loud roar and began shooting his jizm deep into my colon!

The two of us collapsed onto the bed trying to recover from our efforts. I had forgotten about Millie; I was so consumed by my lust. She told David to roll off of me and then told me to get back up on my knees. I did as she said and when I was up she buried her face between my ass cheeks and began sucking Davis's deposit from my well used asshole. As she sucked, she buried a couple of fingers in my sopping wet pussy and started finger fucking me. I could feel another orgasm begin to well up as she added two more fingers. A couple of moments later, she pulled her thumb into her palm and slowly pushed her entire hand into me. She was really stretching me because I'd never had anything that large in my pussy before. Luckily or not, Millie had small hands and it felt like she was shoving a baseball bat inside of me. It felt incredible as she began to pump her fist in and out going deeper and deeper each time. I had another massive orgasm, but this one felt a bit different but fantastic all the same.

When I had had enough, I asked Millie to stop. When she pulled her hand, I felt completely sated, if not a bit empty. I lay down beside David, and Millie lay down next to me on my other side. I think we were all reflecting on what just happened, at least I was. I was thinking about the possibilities with multiple cocks and different positions and how wonderful it would be. Finally, David said, "That was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced! You two are phenomenal! I wish we could have prom every week!" Millie and I started giggling.

We all lay there talking for quite a while until one by one we fell asleep. Before I nodded off, I was reliving the evening and how wonderful it all was. I was agreeing with David's statement wishing there was a prom night like this every week. My pussy and anus both had a nice tingle, while I thought of other avenues of sex I wanted to pursue. I was definitely exultant in the 'joys of the flesh'.

The three of us awoke within minutes of each other. I could hear David's stomach rumble, so we decided on what we would like room service to bring for us for breakfast. While we ate, I said, "Too bad we don't have another male or two. I'm sure you're loving it David, but one of us females get left out while the other has fun."

David laughed and said, "After last night, I, kind of, agree with you. You know, I could call Carl Brown and see if he'd like to join us for a little debauchery. He's a nice guy and pretty good looking."

"I know Carl,' Millie said, "He's a real nice guy. He helped me with Chemistry last year. Yeah, go ahead and call him! In the meantime, we should go for a swim so the maid can clean our room and remake the bed!"

Millie and I changed into the suits we wore the first time I had sex with David. As we were about to leave, David asked, "Aren't you going to put a robe on while we walk down to the pool?"

I looked at him and replied, "No, why? Are you embarrassed about how we look?"

David turned a bit red and said, "Well, I was thinking about how small minded some of the people in this town are and I just thought that, well, that you would want to avoid people talking about you."

I laughed and said, "I don't care about what people think about me, because what they think doesn't matter. If they're upset with a little exposed skin, then that's their problem. I think Millie and I look really nice."

We made our way down to the pool and had fun swimming and lying in the sun. After about three hours, David's phone rang. It was Carl wondering where we were. I told David to tell him to wait at our room door and that we would be up shortly. The three of us gathered up our stuff and then we made our way up to the room. As we exited the elevator, we saw that not only was Carl at the door, but two others were with him as well; Hugh Wescott and JD, something or other. My pussy began dripping with the possibilities!

Carl was built along the same lines as David; tall and lanky. Hugh was built more along the lines of a fire plug; short and stocky, but very handsome. JD, on the other hand was completely different. He was the only black guy in our school. He was a very nice guy and was responsible for our school having a great basketball team. He was about 6'7" tall and well-muscled, by the looks of his arms in his t-shirt. I giggled to myself as I remembered watching Blazing Saddles with Millie and Jason. I was remembering the bit where Lili von Schtupp asked Sheriff Bart if "it was true that your people are, uh, gifted?"

David opened the door to our room and the six of us filed in. He then offered drinks to everyone while Millie and I went to the bathroom to shower away the chlorine smell. While we showered together, Millie asked, "Do you really like butt sex as much as it sounds like?" I told her I did, a lot. She then asked, "Do you think I will like it? I've been thinking about it a lot since Jason did it with you."

"Well," I said, "There's no way to know until you try it. If you want, we can get you ready and then you can try it with David. He follows directions really well."

Millie thought for a minute and then said, "Okay, I'll give it a try." We hosed each other out with my hot water bottle and then I helped her get my butt plug into her. It was pretty large for a first timer, but Millie handled it well. As we were getting ready to go back out to where the guys were, Millie stopped and said, "Wow, I really like this toy in me! I have a good feeling about the sex!"

The two of us thought that we would give the boys their money's worth, so we didn't bother getting dressed and walked out naked. The first one to see us was Hugh. His eyes got very wide as he tried to take in everything he could as he uttered, "Oh, my!" The other three turned to see what got Hugh's attention with Carl and JD breaking out with wide smiles. David, playing it cool, treated our arrival as another day in school and then handed us each our drinks. Millie and I stood basking in the attention as all four guys ogled our nudity. We traded idle chit chat for a while until Carl asked me, "Did David really bring both of you to prom last night?"

I smiled and said, "Not only did he bring us both to prom, but he also fucked us both into a coma! We decided he needed a little back-up, so I guess that's why you three are here." I turned to David and then said, "After the way you fucked my ass last night, Millie has decided she wants to give it a go with you. She's never done it before so listen to everything she tells you, okay?" David nodded and I gave him a tongue filled kiss that took his breath away. When we broke the kiss, he went over to Millie and I sauntered over to the other three. Why don't you guys get undressed so I can see what I'm working with here. All three scrambled to get out of their clothes and they were all half hard as they anticipated what their afternoon was going to hold.

Carl was the first one naked, so I checked out his tool first. His was long, but thin. I was thinking that his might be the first cock I got all of the way down my throat. That was the one thing I hadn't mastered. Hugh was next and he was a surprise because his girth was impressive along with his length. However, when I saw JD naked, the only thing that came to mind was, "It's twue, it's twue, it's twue!" JD was long and fat and was a thing of beauty in its circumcised glory! I trembled as I reached out to touch him. I sank to my knees and pulled him into my mouth and reveled at the feel of him. I reached out to the other two and then took turns sucking each one of them.

As they got close to cumming, they pulled back from me, so I said, "I want you all to come in my mouth, not because I love the taste of sperm (and I do), but because when you get hard again and fuck me you'll last a good long time. So, let me suck you off!" I didn't get any arguments so I proceeded to suck all three of them off. I felt like such a wanton hussy as I drank down three loads of spunk.

As the guys were recovering, JD asked, "Did you really let David, you know, uh, have sex in your backside?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah I did. I really like having sex in my ass. I like it a lot. Is that something you would like to do? Have you ever done it with a girlfriend?"

"Honestly, I had never thought about it before now, but you do have a nice ass, so, I guess, yeah I'd like to try it. To be honest with you, I've never had a regular girlfriend. It's tough being the only black guy in the school. Most of the girls I've asked out won't go out with me because of the stigma, of, you know, going out with a black. Most of them said their parents would go ballistic. So, my question is, are you sure you want to have a black dick slide up into your white ass?"

"Oh, I'm sure. I honestly don't care what color a cock is as long as it makes me feel good. Do you think you can make me feel good?"

With this conversation, JD was good and hard again and was looking great. He walked up to me and pulled me into his arms and said, "I don't know, but I think I can." He then kissed me and hugged me to him. When we broke the kiss, I moved to the bed, lay down on my back and beckoned him to me. JD smiled and crawled up the bed with me. He began kissing my leg around my knee, working his way up my body kissing each leg alternately. When he got to my pussy, he licked me in a long swath from my vaginal opening to my clit. My body quivered as he applied himself to bringing me pleasure with his mouth.

For a guy that hadn't had many girlfriends he was working wonders with his tongue. After a while. I asked him to suck on my clit and put two fingers in my pussy. He did as I asked and within seconds I had a ripper of a climax and squirted on JD's face. When I had calmed down a bit, I asked him to lick my anus. He looked at me questioningly until I told him it was very clean. He nodded and then pushed my legs back so my ass rolled up. JD had a long magic tongue which felt great as he licked and probed my ass with it.

Before long, I told him I wanted him in my pussy, so he crawled up my body and, after a brief stop at my breasts, slowly penetrated my vagina. When he was completely buried in me, I savored the sensations he was giving me. He was so large that it felt like the night before when Millie had fisted me. He was stroking in and out of me nicely and after a couple of minutes I felt another orgasm rising inside of me. "OH MY GOD, FUCK ME JD! I'M GOING TO CUMMMMM!" I could feel myself squirt again as JD picked up the pace.

I reached over for the tube that was lying on the bed between Millie and me, handed it to JD and said, "Smear this all over your cock and then fuck my ass!" JD took the tube, pulled from my pussy, covered his cock with the goo and then lined his cock up with my backdoor. I was pulling my legs back to give JD better access and he was taking advantage of it nicely. He pushed forward into my rosebud quickly and steadily until he had himself balls deep. He felt so good while he drove into me, that I was groaning loudly. He began fucking my ass like he had just fucked my pussy...hard and fast! I hooked my legs over his shoulders while he grabbed my shoulders and then he began plowing into my ass!

"THAT'S IT JD! POUND MY ASS WITH THAT BIG PIECE OF BLACK MEAT! MAKIE ME BEG FOR MERCY!" The whole thing was unreal. I vaguely remember Millie crying for David to fuck her ass harder while JD was using me. After a while, JD pulled out of me, flipped me around, pulled me up onto my knees and began banging away into my ass again. I can't tell you how many orgasms I had because one just rolled into another. After a while, I screamed at Carl to fuck my face and told Hugh to fuck my ass when JD was finished with me. Carl did as he was told and began fucking my face. He held my head and shoved his cock down my throat repeatedly. He was fucking me so hard, I was afraid I get a nose bleed. He ignored my gagging and after a while I didn't gag anymore.

When JD, finally, blasted his load deep into my rectum, Hugh immediately replaced him and began fucking my abused anus for all he was worth. He was a bit thicker and a bit shorter than JD and felt equally good. I then remembered something I wanted to try, so called out for my partners to stop. I had Carl lie down on the bed, so I could straddle him with my vagina and then had Hugh resume his place in my asshole.

My first DP with real cocks was glorious. The two boys were doing an admirable job coordinating their thrusts so I always had a cock pounding into me. As JD came over to watch, I told him to kneel next to us so I could suck his cock. After Carl's pioneering work, I was able to take all of JD down my throat once he got hard again. It was surreal having all of my holes filled at the same time and I actually felt proud of myself. By the end of the day, I had fucked all four of the guys in all of my holes at least once and, I think, Millie did the same. A couple like David and JD I managed a couple of times. There's a lot to be said for high school boys in their prime because they got it back up quickly and fucked us like porn movie studs.

By dinner time I was starving having only had copious amounts of cum for nutrition. David called down and had room service send dinner up to the 6 of us. Millie and I had had enough sex this day to last us a month. When Carl, Hugh and JD left and David had fallen asleep, she and I lay in each other's arms and talked about what we had done.

"So," I asked, "Did you like your first foray into anal sex?"

She laughed and said, "Couldn't you tell by how I kept screaming at them to 'fuck my ass harder'?"

I laughed as well and said, "You did wonderful things today. I think we made four high school boys very happy. David asked them to be cool and not brag about their exploits around town. I hope they're honorable."

"They are all nice guys," Millie replied. "They're nerds who don't have a need to boast too much like the jocks seem to do. I never dated a jock because of that. Poor Jenny Kline got a horrible reputation after having sex with that idiot quarterback on the football team. I think these guys are better than that."

Before long, both of us fell asleep. The next day Millie and I were moving slowly but were happy. David dropped Millie off at her house and then drove me to mine. We sat out on the street for a few moments when David asked, "I'm kind of unsure what our relationship is. I really like you, but after yesterday you seem to not want to be exclusive. So, where are we?"

I thought about what he said and then replied, "I really like you too, David. You're special to me, but I don't love you, well, at least not yet. The potential is always there. It's just that, right now I'm discovering my full sexual potential and I don't want to be burdened with guilt if I find myself in a situation that appeals to me but doesn't include you. You saw what I was like with the other guys yesterday. I loved having sex with three strangers. I, also, loved having sex with you. Why don't we just keep the status quo and if you find someone you want to have sex with, do it. I think Millie likes you a lot and it wouldn't break my heart if you two started dating. Okay?"

David smiled and said, "Alright. Well, you're pretty special to me as well. You've opened my eyes to things I never dreamt of. Thanks for being my prom date. I will never forget it!"

I laughed and said, "I will never forget it either. Thank you." We kissed each other goodbye and then I went into the house. Thankfully, the house was empty. I changed clothes and then went into the living room to watch TV on our first TV. I wasn't really paying attention to what was on, but was thinking about what I had done the day before. I imagined what the people from my church would have thought had they seen me. They would have been shocked and would be praying for me despite hating me. I was so glad to be away from that world and was quite happy with my new one.

We were down to about 4 weeks to go in the school year when I began receiving acceptance letters to the colleges I had applied to. In all of them I had earned full ride scholarships for academics. I had decided that I wanted to major in chemistry and minor in math and a number of the schools were highly rated in those disciplines. I discussed my choices with Julia, my Dad and with Millie.

For me, my choices were down to staying close to home and going to Lincoln to be with Millie and Jason and close to Dad and Julia. Or, to go away to a superior program which would benefit me down the line academically. All three of them told me I should choose academics over everything else. So, then my next choices were Stanford, UCLA or USC. My Dad, Julia and I flew out to the west coast and visited all three campus'. Though Stanford was academically superior, I liked the idea of living in Los Angeles after we had visited all three. Now I was down to UCLA vs. USC.

In the end, I chose USC because of their 'women in science' and their 'freshman honors' programs. It all sounded perfect for what I wanted to study.

One day, after my Dad, Julia and I had returned home, I was alone with Julia. She had been such a major influence in my life that I wanted to thank her. "Julia, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you have done for me at school and in life in general. You have been a huge influence on me in more ways than you would know."

We hugged each other and then Julia replied, "You are welcome, though I don't know that I did that much. You are a remarkably bright woman and once you got away from the shadow of that church you went to, you really blossomed. I think you owe Millie a great thank you as well. I think she has done more for you than I have."

I laughed and said, "I know I owe her a lot, but there are things that you showed me that made me open my eyes. For example, one night I caught you and Dad having anal sex when I came home early from a date."

Julia turned bright red and cried, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry that you had to witness that!"

"I'm not sorry in the least. Before the rape, I was close minded to everything that the church deemed sinful. But, slowly after you helped me get through that trauma, I began experimenting with sex. I got a boyfriend and we slowly worked our way through petting to oral sex and then coitus. I loved it all! I can't, for the life of me, understand how anyone can call an orgasm a bad thing! To me, orgasms are the key to life and why we are here. The incredible pleasure makes the rest of life bearable.

"The night I caught you and Dad, I was affected by the profound joy you were experiencing. I went off to Millie's and talked her brother into having anal sex with me and I discovered I loved it! I, also, experienced sex with a woman on that same night and discovered I loved that as well. I'm a changed person, I think for the better, thanks to you and Millie. Anyway, thank you for being there for me. I love you very much and I hope my Dad asks you to marry him because I would be honored to call you Mom."