Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

One of the tall beauties was lying next to me and asked, "Are you the new girl dancing with us?"

I looked at her with astonishment and replied, "Thank you for thinking that I was, but no I'm not. I'm just staying here for a couple of nights while on my way to LA to attend USC. My name is Rebecca, by the way."

"It's nice to meet you Rebecca, I'm Lauren. Well, if you want a good paying gig you would look fabulous up there on stage."

Lauren and I talked for a long time until she said she had to catch some dinner. She invited me to visit the dressing room and to watch from backstage, so I went off to change clothes and then headed off to dinner myself. Lauren had written a note with instructions to find the dressing room and to alert the guard that I was to be allowed to enter. I found the door, showed my note to the guard who let me pass through. I found Lauren in the dressing room who gave me a quick hug and a 2-cheek kiss.

She described all of the steps that the girls had to go through to prepare for their night on stage. She had been sitting in a silky robe while she worked on her face makeup and then dropped the robe standing before me naked. Her body was absolute perfection as she began applying makeup to her body. "In the lights, our skin will look very pale and shiny, so we have to apply makeup all over our exposed skin." When she was finished, she had an ornate G-string on and a tall headdress with lots of big feathers. I followed her out towards the stage and then watched as the twenty or so dancers made their way on stage and did their performance.

They had 2 shows that night with 2 appearances at each show between headliner acts. When they had finished, all of the girls stripped naked and went into a shower to wash the makeup off their bodies. It was like being in gym class all over again except for every woman was drop dead gorgeous. I thanked Lauren for inviting me to watch her do her job. She asked me if I wanted to get a drink with her, but I told her I wasn't old enough. She laughed and said, "They won't card you if you are with me because they'll assume you're another dancer. Come on!"

The two of us went to a bar that over looked the casino and Lauren ordered for the two of us. I asked what the drink was and she said, "This, my dear, is a Long Island ice tea. Drink it carefully because they pack a wallop!" I took a sip and just like the name, it tasted like iced tea. We sat and talked and had several drinks during the course of the night. I was feeling the alcohol as I climbed off the stool, so Lauren helped me. As we went up to my room, we were laughing hysterically over something while holding onto one another.

Lauren said she should be going, but I wanted her to stick around. I held her hand and said, "You know, if you would like we could get naked and make mad passionate love on my bed." She looked at me with an 'are you sure you want to that' look, so I pulled her into me and kissed her passionately while running my hands all over her body. It didn't take too long for Lauren to return the passion. We stripped each other and then fell onto the bed. I kissed my way to her incredible tits and focused on those for a while. Finally, I made my way to her pussy while I swung my leg over her head and planted my pussy on her face.

We spent a couple of hours pleasuring each other until we fell asleep very late. I awoke naked and alone in bed and found a note from Lauren thanking me for a great night and that, if I wanted to, I could meet her at the pool at around 1pm. I smiled to myself as I recalled the previous night. While I was with Lauren, I found myself missing Millie and Evie, but tried not to dwell on them.

I took a quick shower, threw on some shorts and a very thin singlet. As I walked down to a restaurant for breakfast, my breasts were swaying all over and my nipples were hard as rocks. My shorts were very short allowing a good deal of my ass cheeks to be out on display, so I was getting a lot of looks by most of the men I encountered and a few women. After I had eaten, I went up to my room and lounged around waiting for 1pm so that I could meet Lauren at the pool.

At the appointed hour, I put on my bikini again and wandered down to the pool. I found Lauren when she waved at me. She had saved a chaise for me next to her, so I dropped my stuff, took off my kimono and began oiling my body up. There were a number of other showgirls laying amongst us, so Lauren introduced me to all of them. We had a good time talking and giving the few men hanging out at the pool a little show of skin.

I accompanied Lauren to her dressing room and hung out during the shows again. This night, however, we went directly to my room and got right down to business. Lauren spent the night again while we gave each other multiple orgasms. In the morning, we woke up together, had one more terrific roll in the hay and then bid each other goodbye. We exchanged phone numbers and told each other to stay in touch.

After leaving Lauren, I was on the road again with LA in my sights. The drive went quickly and as I neared LA, I set the GPS on my phone to target USC. When I pulled into the campus and parked, I heaved a huge sigh of relief that the drive was finished. I grabbed the packet I was sent, found where freshman check-in was and made my way to the building. I was greeted by a group of students who guided me through the check-in process. I got my dorm room assignment, a parking pass, my meal service pass and my all-important student ID. I drove over towards my dorm, so I could drop my stuff and then parked my car in the parking lot I was assigned to. I grabbed my gear and hauled it up to my room. The room was very small and was built to accommodate 2 people. There was a bed, an extensive wardrobe with drawers, a desk, a chair and a garbage pail on each side of the room. The walls were cinder block and were painted beige while the floor was linoleum. I made a list of things I was going to need like a couple of throw rugs.

I read over the information on freshman orientation and saw that things started up bright and early at 8am the next day. I was just about to go out and explore a little when I heard a key in the door. I stood back by the window and watched as my roommate entered the room accompanied by her parents. My roommate walked up to me, put her hand out and said, "I'm Amy and it looks as though we're going to be roommates"

I smiled, took her hand and replied, "I'm Rebecca, nice to meet you. So, where are you from Amy?"

"We live up the coast in Ventura, where are you from?"

I laughed and said, "I live in a little town in the middle of Nebraska that nobody has ever heard of. So, what's your major?"

"Fine arts with an emphasis on painting and photography. Yours?"

"I'm majoring in chemistry and minoring in math. Kind of boring, actually."

I sat on my bed and talked with Amy and her parents while Amy got her part of the room situated. After a while, Amy's parents decided they needed to get out of town before the traffic got too bad. I told Amy that I was about to go exploring when she arrived and asked her if she wanted to join me. She agreed, so the two of us walked around the campus and got to know one another. She was really into painting, drawing and photography and waxed poetic about the subjects for quite a while. I told her I had done some posing for a group of amateur photographers back home the past year.

We found a place to eat lunch and while we ate Amy asked me about my life in Nebraska. I told her about my early life with the church, the rape and my subsequent life away from the church. She was shocked about the rape and was curious about my posing. "I can understand why your photographers wanted you to pose, you are very beautiful Rebecca. Perhaps, one day, I can paint you!" I told her I had copies of the photos she could look at if she wanted to and she said she would like that.

When we got back to our room, the hall was bustling with activity as people were moving in. We lent a hand to some girls on our floor and then hung out with them until dinner. A gang of six of us descended on the dining hall all laughing and giggling and having a good time. After dinner, one of the girls, Tina, said she had some wine and that we should go to her room. The six of us killed 3 bottles of wine and we were all feeling pretty loopy. It was a lot of fun, but Amy reminded us that we had an early morning tomorrow and should call it a night. Amy asked if she could see some of the pictures of me posing, so I asked, "Do you want to see the tame ones, the racy ones or the hot ones?"

Amy looked at me surprised and asked, "I didn't think a small-town girl would pose for racy pictures. I want to see all of them!"

I stuck one of the flash drives into my laptop, sat on Amy's bed and let her view the pictures of when I first posed for the camera club. She scrolled through things pretty quickly. "These guys really need more practice. They could have done so much better with you." When she got to the 'boudoir set', she slowed down considerably. "You look very nice in these. You would make one hell of a Playboy model." When she got to the nudes, she shifted where she was sitting and then said, "My god, Rebecca. You have a wonderful body. I bet you can get jobs posing for art classes during the school year because you don't look shy at all."

I laughed and said, "Nope, I'm not shy. I wouldn't mind posing. If you hear of anything will you let me know. Actually, I'm an exhibitionist in those situations. Do you want to see the hot pictures?" Amy nodded, so I inserted a flash drive with the explicit pictures I posed for with me spreading my legs wide, holding my pussy lips apart, spreading my ass cheeks and then the series I took with Evie.

Amy was amazed at what I had done and when she had finished, she asked, "Are you a lesbian?"

I laughed and replied, "No, I'm not a lesbian. I'm bi-sexual though because I like both men and women. I promise you that I won't try anything with you unless you ask me to, okay? I'm not a predator."

Amy looked relieved and then said we should go to sleep.

Orientation was fun and then we started classes. I enjoyed my classes a lot, though some of them were in monstrous lecture halls. Our original group of six stayed close as classes started. We were Amy, Tina, Didi, Diana, Ashley and myself. Tina was majoring in pre-law, Didi was pre-med, Ashley was biology and Diana was sociology.

One Friday, Tina said that we should go to a Fraternity Party. We talked it over and then decided we would do it. I told all of them about Millie's warning to only accept drinks that you poured yourself because of the chance of date rape drugs. We all promised to watch out for each other discussed what we should wear and then after dressing, headed for the party. I don't remember the name of the frat, Omega something, but the place was a madhouse. There were a handful of boys in beanies that were freshman pledges and were being treated rather poorly. They were all in their tighty-whiteys and beanies and were all soaked in beer. Since we were all girls, we were admitted free of charge.

I got one cup of beer and nursed it slowly because I don't really like beer. The other girls, however, were beer fans and before long were all getting pretty drunk. We were all dancing and having a good time until I saw some guy trying to get Ashley to go upstairs with him. She didn't seem to want to go, while the guy was copping feels of her breast and ass. So, I walked over and said, "Hey Ash, are you okay?" She looked pretty scared, so I said, "Come on, let's go home." The guy wasn't too happy, so I whipped out my phone and took a picture of him and said, "Look, she doesn't want to go with you. Let her go or I'll call the cops and charge you with sexual assault. You don't want to ruin your chance to get a seat on the supreme court, do you?"

Ashley took my hand and then I rounded up the others and we left the party. We had managed to get about halfway home when Ashley stopped, pulled me into a hug and whispered 'thank you'. The other were confused about what was going on, so Ashley said, "Rebecca saved me from getting raped! I don't think I'm going to any more of those parties. I was scared to death!"

I explained to the others about my experience being raped when I was younger and they all looked at me with sympathy until I said, "A lot of men prey on women, especially those who are naïve and drunk. I'll never let myself get into that situation again...unless, of course, I want to get laid!"

About a month and a half into the school year, Amy came bursting into the room and said, "They need models to pose for photography and painting. You could probably secure posing gigs several nights a week. I told one of the professors about your experience and he asked me to have you contact him. If you want, we can go over there now."

It was about 2 in the afternoon and my classes were done for the day, so Amy and I walked over to the art school and she introduced me to Dr. Shaw. As Amy introduced us, he invited us both to have a seat in his office. He was an older, but handsome man, probably in his late 40's or early 50's. He checked me out before I sat and then he asked, "So, what kind of modeling experience do you have?" I told him about the photography club and the sorts of poses they had me do. He then asked, "Do you have an aversion to modelling nude?" I told him I didn't and then he asked me, "Would you mind taking your clothes off for me now?" I said it wasn't a problem, stood up, kicked my shoes off, took off my shirt and then dropped my shorts. Since I didn't wear underwear, I was naked in under a minute.

Dr. Shaw looked me over carefully and asked me to turn in quarter sections so he could see my profiles and my back. When he was finished, he said I could sit back down, so I did still naked. He smiled at me and said, "At this point, most 'wanna be models' are scrambling to get their clothes back on, but you seem very comfortable. That's good. How often would you be available?"

"How often would you need me? I can pose whenever I don't have classes," I replied.

Dr. Shaw thought for a moment and said, "I have 2 upper level photography classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, one from 10am to noon and the other 6pm to 8pm. I, also, have a beginning class on Wednesdays from 6pm to 8pm. I also have a painting class on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm. How do those fit into your schedule?"

"Those all work well. Just so you know, I'm aware that I shouldn't wear anything with elastic on posing days in order for my skin to remain smooth. Let me give you my cell number in case you need to reach me for any reason."

I got dressed and then Amy and I walked back towards our dorm. After a little while, Amy said, "You were so comfortable being naked, how do you do it?"

I laughed and said, "I don't know, I guess it's because of my friend Millie at home. When I had left my previous life as a religious zombie, she told me that she thought I was beautiful, had a lovely body and that I should be proud of my looks and share it with the world. So, in the end, that's what I did. You are pretty and have a nice body as well. You should consider sharing a little."

Amy laughed and said, "I could never be like you."

"Why not," I asked? "You would turn a lot of heads if you dressed a little less bohemian and let loose a little."

By the following Tuesday, I was posing for various classes of Dr. Shaw's. For the first several weeks I posed with clothes on and then, after a while, I was posing in less and less, especially for the upper level photography and painting class on Saturday.

I was, also, beginning to get pretty horny since I hadn't had sex since I had left Las Vegas. I was so used to having sex with both men and women as often as I wanted back home, that I was feeling a bit wanting at school. The vibrator that Millie got me helped a little, but I craved the feel of another person kissing, fondling and pounding his hard cock into my waiting holes. I remained patient and knew that sooner or later sex would be back on the table.

My patience paid off on the 4th Saturday that I posed for the painting class. I was posing nude for the first time for this class and was loving the feel of all of the students eyes on me, as well as the eyes of Dr. Shaw. Posing for paintings was quite different from posing for photos because I just sat in one position the entire time. After the class had finished, I stood, stretched and twisted my body around while still naked.

Dr. Shaw walked up to me when I had finished and said, "You are so beautiful. I'm afraid my students won't do you justice."

I smiled and said, "Well, you are an excellent teacher, what would you say to them to help them improve?"

He reached out with his hand and stroked my face and replied, "I would tell them to be sure to get your lips nice and full." He rubbed my lips gently with his thumb. "I would explain to them to be careful with the shadow of your breasts." He had moved his hand down to my breasts and was caressing them lightly. "I would tell them the importance of coloring your nipples correctly." He took my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinched it gently.

By this time, I was soaking wet and could feel my juices begin to run down my leg. His hand had moved down across my belly and then to my expectant pussy. I was breathing heavily as he stroked my slit from my clit down to my sopping vagina. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and pulled his head towards mine and kissed him.

It felt so nice to have my tongue fencing with another after such a long time. We kissed passionately while his hands roamed all over my nakedness. I was ready to let this man fuck me however he wanted and for as long as he wanted. We kissed standing there for quite a while until I decided it was time for him to get naked. I stepped back and began undoing the buttons on his shirt and then pulled it off of him. He had a nice body for an older guy. He had a chest full of salt and pepper hair with only a slight paunch around the middle. Next I began working on his pants and got down on my knees to pull them down along with his boxers.

As his boxers came off, his erection popped into view. He had a nice average sort of penis and my mouth was watering at the thought of sucking him. Once I had him naked, I grabbed his cock, stroked it a few times and then pulled him into my mouth. As I ran my tongue around the head, Dr. Shaw let out with a loud moan. It felt so good to have a cock in my mouth again and I couldn't believe how much I missed it. I began taking him deeper and deeper until I had my nose buried in his pubic hairs. I really wanted him to cum in my mouth, but he had other ideas as he pulled me off his cock.

"I don't want to cum yet, why don't you lay back," he asked?

I did as he asked and then he crawled between my legs and began licking me! His tongue was magic as he licked my juices from my vagina, pulled and nibbled on my lips and, finally, lashed my clit. I was so close to cumming I cried out, "SHOVE TWO FINGERS IN ME AND RUB THE TOP OF MY PUSSY!" He did as I asked and I climaxed instantly! I shot my girl cum into his face over and over as he kept up the pressure on my pussy.

As good as his tongue was, I was ready for more, so I cried out, "FUCK ME NOW! FUCK ME HARD!" He slid up my body not needing me to ask twice and plowed his erection into me to the hilt. "OH, FUCK YEAH! POUND MY PUSSY! MAKE ME CUM!" I screamed as Dr. Shaw ripped in and out of me. We were both sweating profusely as he continued fucking me. I could feel another climax looming and before long that wave crested as I shot my girl cum all over his cock and balls.

Pretty soon, I could see the telltale signs that he was going to orgasm and in a few moments, he cried out, "FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!" as I felt his load shooting into my womb as his cock pulsed over and over. When he had finished, he collapsed on top of me gasping for air. I held him tight not wanting the moment to end, but I could feel his cock begin to shrink and eventually fall out of me. He rolled over and smiled as we both looked up at the ceiling. Finally, he said, "That was fantastic. I hope you are alright with what we did."

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers