Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers

I laughed and said, "I was very alright with what we did. I could go for some more if you want?"

He chuckled and said, "If I only knew we were going to do this. I could have taken a pill and have been ready to go for a good long time. Perhaps you would consider posing for me tomorrow at my place. I have a friend you should meet as well."

This sounded intriguing and the sex we just had had barely scratched my itch, so I said, "That sounds nice and perhaps you can take your little pill!"

He wrote down his address on a slip of paper and said to come by at around 11am. He, also, told me to call him Jay. I dressed after a quick cleanup, kissed Jay goodbye and headed back to my dorm. Amy wasn't in, so I stripped, put on my robe and walked down the hall to the shower.

I felt so good having, finally, been well fucked as the hot water cascaded over my body and head. I shampooed and then scrubbed my body clean. I was wondering who Jay's friend was and if he would be part of our sex tomorrow. Whatever happened I was ready for more.

When I had finished my shower and dried off, I put my robe back on and headed to my room. Amy was there with Tina talking about something. When I entered the room, Amy said, "You are a little later than normal, was everything okay?"

I smiled and said, "Everything was great. I stayed and talked to Dr. Shaw for a little while and he asked me to do some posing for him tomorrow. So, what are you guys up to?"

"We were just talking about some guys in our math class. We were asked out by the two guys and were trying to figure out what to wear."

I laughed and said, "It wouldn't hurt either of you to dress a little sexier. We should go shopping so you can both get dolled up!" I dressed and when I was ready we headed for my car and then the mall.

As we were shopping, Amy asked, "So, what would you suggest we get to charm these guys?"

"I would suggest nice form fitting dresses, with heels and nice sexy underwear. If you feel sexy, you'll be sexy!"

We went to several shops in order to get everything the two women needed. We got back in time for them to shower and get ready for their dates. When they both stood before me, I was impressed by how lovely they looked. "Your fellows are going to be very pleased. I hope you have a good time!"

I studied for a while and then called it a night around 11pm. I was awakened when Amy returned to the room after her date, so I asked her how it went. She sat on the edge of my bed and said, "It went really well. We were taken to a very nice restaurant and then we went to an artsy movie. After the movie, we walked and talked and then agreed to go out again next weekend." Amy and I talked for a little longer and then we both went to sleep.

In the morning after breakfast, I showered and shaved getting ready to pose for Jay. I put on the sexiest, yet, loosest garments that I had, entered Jay's address into my phone and hit the road. He lived in the hills above Hollywood and it took about 45 minutes to get there. After I knocked on his door, I was greeted warmly and was asked to enter. Jay's house was a sprawling ranch house perched on the side of a hill. I was shown into the living room where Jay's friend was.

"Rebecca," Jay said, "This is my friend Max, he's a photographer as well. I told him what a special person you are and he asked if he could come and take some pictures as well. Would that be okay?"

Max stood, shook my hand and said, "I promise these pictures won't go farther than my personal collection. I do shoot for several 'men's magazines' and would like to evaluate you as a candidate for inclusion in some of those magazines and websites. Do you think you would be interested in that?"

I smiled and said, "I might be interested. What did you have in mind?"

Max smiled, looked at Jay for a moment and then turned his eyes back to me saying, "Well, I thought we could start out slowly with a bikini layout that slowly got nude. Next, a nude layout with some more explicit shots and maybe some toys. And, lastly, full out porn shots with a man, another woman and two men. Does that sound interesting to you?"

I was getting quite wet just thinking about it. The stupid part of me just wanted to say, 'fine, let's start now', but the more rational me said, "It does sound interesting. As Jay probably told you, I'm not bashful and I really like sex a lot. What would it be worth to you to take pictures of me?"

Max looked about nervously and then said, "You could get paid from $1,500 to $5,000 per shoot, depending on what you do."

I smiled and said, "You didn't answer my question, Max. What would it be worth to you? Would you make more than me, even though I'm the main attraction?"

Max looked a little confused and looked to Jay for help. Finally, I said, "Look, Max, I'm not trying to shake you down, I just want to know if you think I would be valuable to you. I love the idea of having photos and movies made with me in them. So, let me ask you again in a different way. Do you think I would be a valuable commodity for you?"

Max smiled and said, "Based on your looks alone, yeah, I think you would be valuable. The more things you are willing to do, the more valuable you become. You could make incredible amounts of money doing porn photos and videos. Would you like to do that?"

"Maybe," I replied. "What do you think Jay? Do you think I have what it takes to be a porn star?"

Jay laughed and said, "After yesterday, I think you would make a fabulous porn star."

My smile got wider and then I said, "Well, maybe we should show Max what you mean." I then pulled my shirt off and let my shorts fall to the floor leaving me naked in front of the two men. Max's eyes got wide as he took me in while Jay just stood with lust in his eyes. Jay suggested that we go out to the pool where the light was good and as we were walking out I asked him if he had taken his medication. He looked at me with confusion until he figured out what I was saying.

"Max and I both are well medicated, so be prepared for a long afternoon!"

I laughed and said, "I look forward to it. I hope you both fuck me in all of my holes several times and make me cum over and over and over!"

Jay had a very nice pool and patio which was well landscaped and had a number of chaise lounges placed in various spots around the pool. Max was snapping pictures constantly while we walked and talked. He had me make several poses and then asked if I could dive into the pool at the deep end and then walk up the shallow end towards him and then up the steps out of the pool. I dove into the chilly water and swam under the water until I decided I was a to a point where I could stand. When I stood, I made sure my hair was swept back and that I stared directly into the camera. With the water and a coolish breeze, I had goosebumps on my skin and my nipples were very, very hard. When I got out of the water, I reached up and pinched and pulled hard on my nipples while closing my eyes and groaning.

When Max had finished with the pool pictures he had me get oiled up and lay on a chaise. Jay oiled my backside while I did my front. My oil poses went from pretty basic to my pulling my labia and my ass cheeks wide exposing myself. Max was taking pictures from all sorts of angles and a range of distances. He had quite a few of my wide-open pussy and anus. I was beyond horny at this point and told Jay that I needed his cock immediately.

Before Jay and I began fucking, Max asked if he could change his flash drive to a larger one so he could do a video. Jay and I acquiesced and waited patiently until he was ready. When Max told us to go ahead, I began stripping Jay of his swim trunks and then got on my knees to suck his cock deep in my mouth. I pulled Jay by his ass deeper and deeper into my mouth until I had him all of the way in. I loved the feel of it and encouraged Jay to fuck my mouth. After several minutes, I could tell that he was about to cum and this time he didn't disappoint me by pulling out. He let loose with a powerful shot of his seminal fluid down my esophagus directly into my tummy with his first pulse. I pulled back until just his cock head was in my mouth and then savored the taste of his remaining ejaculate.

When Jay had finished pumping his jism, he pulled back out of my mouth and said, "Fuck, Rebecca! That was the best blowjob I have ever had."

I noticed he was still hard, so I turned around while on my hands and knees and said, "Waste not, want not! Let's put that boner back to work and fuck me with it!" I wiggled my ass at him while looking over my shoulder. He got the idea pretty quickly and walked up to me, bent his knees a bit and then shoved his cock deep into my pussy with a single push. I let out a loud moan as I relished the sensation of his cock in my pussy. "OH YEAH! FUCK ME JAY! MAKE ME CUM!" I cried out as he sawed his cock in and out of my soaking wet vagina.

I was getting into that zone where nothing registered but his cock and my pussy. It felt so good to be filled once again. He was doing yeoman's work as he fucked me hard and deep. At one point, he slapped my ass with a hard-stinging slap causing me to cum almost instantly! "DO THAT AGAIN! SLAP MY ASS!" Jay slapped me several more times which caused me to moan my appreciation. Finally, I told Jay, "POUR SOME OIL ON MY ASSHOLE AND SHOVE YOUR THUMB IN ME!" I always loved it when Jason would shove his thumb in my ass while he fucked my pussy. It always led to him pounding my ass, which I was hoping for again.

Jay did as I bid and, before long, I had his thumb working in and out of my ass in tandem with his cock. I had had a couple of more climaxes after Jay began fucking my ass with his thumb, so I decided it was time for him to pound my tushy! "JAY, I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY ASS, NOW! I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY ASS HARD!" I cried out.

Jay did hesitate for a second. He pulled out of my pussy and then replaced his thumb with his engorged cock in my asshole and began fucking me for all he was worth. It had been several months since I had a cock in my ass and I was loving every second of what Jay was doing to me. "OH FUCK, REBECCA! YOUR ASS IS SO HOT AND TIGHT!" Jay yelled.

Max stood right in front of me as he videoed what Jay was doing to me and I noticed he had a sizable bulge in his swim trunks. I reached up with one hand, pulled the tie string loose, pulled his trunks down until his cock sprang free, grabbed his nice fat cock and pulled it into my mouth. I didn't know if I was going to affect the video or not, but just didn't care. Max's girth was greater than Jay's by a large margin and he was a bit longer as well. I, sort of, got lost in a dream thinking of how nice it would be to be fucked in my pussy and ass at the same time by these two older men, so I pulled back from Max's cock and told him to fuck me.

He looked to be in a quandary because he wanted to continue filming, but his cock was telling him to get a piece of me. After a few seconds, he set down his camera and asked, "How do you want to do this?"

I told Jay to stop and pull out of my ass and then told Max to lay down on the chaise. He did as I asked and then I turned around in a reverse cowgirl, poured some oil on his cock and then settled down on it with it in my ass. I beckoned Jay back over and then took his cock, fresh from my ass and sucked on it good and hard. Jay moaned and then said, "Fuck, Rebecca! You are the hottest woman I have ever known!"

When I felt Max, finally, get all of the way in my ass, I pulled Jay from my mouth and cried out, "OKAY, FUCK MY PUSSY NOW, JAY!"

Jay plunged his cock back in my pussy and began fucking me in concert with Max in my ass! I had only done this during the weekend of my prom and forgot how great it felt to be so full of cock. Jay cried out, "YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME, REBECCA!" In the meantime, Max had reached around me and began to maul my tits as he fucked up into my ass. The only thing that was missing was a cock for my mouth!

I was experiencing one climax after another as the two guys fucked me senseless and was wishing this could go on and on all day. But then, Jay pulled out of my pussy, squirted some oil on his cock and began pressing it into my ass next to Max! At first I thought Jay was crazy, but as his meat slowly worked its way into me, I began to enjoy the extra stretch and pain. When he got all of the way into my very stretched anus, he and Max began plowing into me alternately. "HOLY FUCK! YOU'RE BOTH IN MY ASS! OH YEAH, FUCK MY ASS HARD BOYS!"

Within seconds, I had the biggest, most explosive orgasm of my short life and began squirting massive amounts of my girl cum all over Jay, Max and myself. I quivered and shook as my climax rocked my world shouting "OH MY FUCKING GOD, I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD! AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!" Within seconds, both guys shot their own orgasms deep into my waiting rectum sending me into sensory overload!

The next thing I remember is laying on a chaise in the shade on Jay's patio. My pussy and asshole tingled nicely as I tried to figure out what had happened. Jay saw me sit up, came over to me and asked, "Are you all right? You gave us a bit of a scare."

I looked at him and saw that his cock was still as hard as steel and then asked, "What happened? I remember having a monster orgasm and then nothing."

"Max and I figure that you passed out from pure pleasure."

At about this time, Max walked up to me with a glass of water and handed it to me. I noticed he was still as hard as a steel bar as well and then Max said, "Are you okay, Rebecca?" I assured him I was fine, so he continued, "You should start thinking of a stage name because you are going to be a fantastic porn star should you choose to do so. You just did stuff that some seasoned pros don't do! You would make one incredible porn star!"

I laughed to myself and then asked, "Really? You honestly think I would make it as a porn star?"

Max yelped and said, "Are you kidding? With your looks, body and abilities you'll be a porn goddess! If you don't mind, I would like to show these pictures and this video to some producer friends of mine. I'm pretty sure they'll be salivating all over themselves to get you to sign a contract. If you think you might be interested (and I hope you are), you will need a stage name and an agent."

"Well," I said, "I'm going to need to think about this. I want to continue going to school. I had planned on getting a PhD in chemistry, so the porn industry would have to work around my schedule, so, basically, that means weekends only. I do have the perfect stage name already. If I do this I will be known as Missy Holloway!"

Both men looked at me like I had grown horns and then Jay asked, "Really? Missy Holloway?"

I laughed at their looks and said, "Yeah, Missy Holloway. She helped her husband, who was the pastor of our church, rape me last year. When I was screaming out in pain as her husband fucked my virgin pussy, she held me down and sat on my face to muffle my screams of pain. She's in prison now, but when she gets out, I want her name to have even more notoriety than just being an ex-con!"

Max laughed and said, "Nice revenge plan! So, please, think seriously about this and let me know what you think okay?"

I smiled and said, "Okay, I will give it some serious thought. But, right now, I don't want those two erections going to waste! I would love some more fucking. Perhaps you can take more video to show your producer friends!"

Jay and Max took turns fucking me during the course of the afternoon. They fucked my pussy, mouth and ass several times. By the end, I had, finally, had enough. Both men videoed and took pictures of me doing everything. They even videoed me taking a shower before I left. When I got back to my dorm room I had, pretty much, decided I was going to become a porn actress. I didn't know anything about finding an agent, so I decided to ask Tina who was in pre-law for her opinion.

I found her in her room studying, so I asked her if I could buy her a coffee because I had a favor to ask. She readily agreed to coffee and when we were seated outside with our drinks in hand, I said, "Tina, I need to find an agent for a new job I'm thinking about taking. Since you are into the law, I thought you may know someone who could help me."

A frown furrowed Tina's pretty face as she asked, "What kind of job would you get that requires and agent? Do you play some sport I'm not aware of?"

I laughed and said, "You know how klutzy I can be, so no sport. Actually, I'm going to need you to promise not to say a word of what I'm going to tell you to anyone, especially in our little group, okay?" Tina swore to me she would say nothing to anyone, so I continued, "I'm going to become a porn actress. I spent the better part of the afternoon getting myself royally fucked by two gentlemen who are connected to the industry. You should know that I'm a hopeless exhibitionist and I love sex above all other things. I hope you don't think poorly of me now."

Tina stared at me for several moments with a look I couldn't decipher and then she smiled and said, "You would make the most incredible porn star ever. You are so beautiful and your body is out of this world. Some of the other girls think that you should have been a model. I love to watch porn and think that you would do remarkable things. So, I think I can help you. My brother is a sports agent to basketball and baseball players. He's never, as far as I know, worked with the porn industry, but I'm sure it can't be all that different. He's a brilliant lawyer, he graduated from law school at the top of his class at Yale and he has his own law office. Should we call him?"

I indicated that she should, so Tina dialed his number and waited for him to answer. When he answered, Tina said, "Hey bro, I think I have a potential client for you. She's a friend of mine from the dorms and she has been offered an interesting position. Are you sitting down?" Tina put her hand over her mouth as she told her brother about the job being in porn. When she pulled her hand, she said, "I shit you not. She's a beautiful woman and a great friend. If you're interested I can hand the phone to her." Tina was listening to her brother for a couple of minutes and then said, "Alright, here's Rebecca."

Tina handed me her phone, so I took it and said, "Hello."

"Hi Rebecca. So, you want to get into porn. I would be happy to represent you, but I would have to learn a little about the industry. Perhaps we can get together some time and talk things over."

"I would like that. I'm not sure how things like this work, but Tina assures me that you are very bright and represent a number of sports stars."

"I do, well, let me do some studying and then perhaps I can take you and Tina out for dinner in a couple of weeks. Sound good?"

"That sounds very nice. I know Tina would love to see you. Why don't you call her to arrange things, okay?"

"Sounds good. I look forward to meeting you. Until then, take care of yourself."

I thanked Tina for her help as we walked back to the dorms. When we got back, I lay on my bed contemplating what I had just set in motion. I smiled as I looked forward to all of the different sex and partners I was going to experience. I, honestly, couldn't wait for my first opportunity to be filmed. I decided, for now, to keep my porn star life secret from everyone but Tina, for the time being.

Before long, the holidays were upon us. Amy invited me to join her family for Thanksgiving, so the two of us drove up to Ventura for the long weekend. I had a great time, though I had trouble wrapping my head around Thanksgiving in 70-degree weather. After Thanksgiving, we had only 1 more week of classes, before finals were upon us. I got through finals with flying colors and then I had 21 days until I had to be back in LA. I had booked a flight from LAX to OMA (Omaha) and was really looking forward to seeing my Dad, Julia and all of my friends.

Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers