Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

Scott had lifted me in his arms, gave me a quick kiss and then made his way to the bed. He tossed me to the middle, causing me to laugh. I bounced a couple of times and then spread my legs wide in preparation to get skewered by his pillar of flesh. He quickly crawled between my legs, poised his monster at my opening and said, "I've been waiting for this moment all fucking day!" With that he thrust forward.

It had been weeks since I had last been fucked and I was going to savor this one by a certified professional. Scott plunged into me deep and hard and began ramming into me with gusto. He felt so good as he plowed into my needy pussy. It didn't take long for me to cum again as I screamed, "OH, YES, YES, YES! FUCK ME HARD SCOTT! RAM THAT PILE DRIVER INTO ME! OH, FUCK I'M CUUMMMMIIINNNGGGG!" I let loose with another gush of my girl cum while Scott continued pounding me.

When my orgasm ebbed a bit, he whispered we need to roll over and a second later he did just that. I was now on top of him riding him cowgirl while he took of advantage of this change and began working my tits over. Using my legs, I continued fucking him like he had been fucking me taking all of his cock hard and fast. He was really doing a job on my breasts as he mauled them hard by squeezing them hard while pinching and pulling on my nipples roughly. Though painful, the feelings were exquisite and were driving me to another climax.

This time, I helped my apogee along as I reached down and rubbed my clitoris. As I felt another incredible release build up, I looked in Scott's eyes and cried out, "I'M CUMMING AGAINNNN!" I then squirted again, soaking his cock and pubic hair.

Scott's eyes got wide as he bellowed, "FUCK, MISSY, YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME! I WANT TO DO YOU DOGGY NOW!" He pulled me off his cock and threw me to the side as he got up on his knees. He then grabbed my hip, pulled me up to my knees and then drove his cock deep into my pussy. He began driving into me harder now by pulling on my hips as my ass crashed into his body with every penetration.

I had never been so thoroughly fucked in my life and was savoring every second of it. I felt sure that he had to cum soon and was expecting his announcement any second, when he surprised me by spitting on my asshole and thrusting his thumb deep into my anus. Next, he began fucking my ass with his thumb while his cock pounded my pussy causing me to roll my eyes back into my head with bliss.

It was time for my little surprise as I reached under one of the pillows, grabbed a container of lube and held it up to Scott. He ceased his pounding and when I turned to look at him, he looked confused. "I want you to fuck my ass now!" Scott looked between my face and the lube I was holding and then smiled as what I said finally registered.

He grabbed the lube and said, "With pleasure!" He squeezed a bunch of lube on my anus and worked around and into my hole and then smeared a bunch of it on his cock. He positioned himself at my little opening and began to slowly push into my ass.

I was still twisted around looking at him and then I continued, "I said I want you to fuck my ass, not sweetly push into my ass!"

Scott's grin got bigger as he said, "As you wish!" He grabbed my hips hard and pulled me towards him as he thrust forward causing his cock to bury itself into my wanting rectum. He then began to fuck my ass so hard my teeth were rattling. 'FUCK, MISSY, YOUR ASS SO HOT AND TIGHT I DON'T THINK I WILL LAST VERY LONG!" he then reached around me, grabbed my breasts and pulled my torso up. I turned my head and kissed him with lots of tongue while still gasping for air. Scott never let up on my rosebud while he kissed me.

Finally, after 5 minutes or so, Scott cried out, "I'M GOING TO CUM! WHERE DO YOU WANT IT?"

I lowered my torso again and screamed, "I WANT YOU TO CUM ALL OVER ME!"

He pulled out of my ass and then I rolled over onto my back. Scott was stroking his cock as he knee walked up towards my head. He got a gleam in his eye as he laughed and said, "I THINK YOU NEED ANOTHER PEARL NECKLACE!" With that, he aimed his cock towards my chin and then let loose with a fusillade of his jizz. He hit my neck with the first couple of shots and then turned towards my face and hit my wide-open mouth as well as my nose, forehead and hair.

When Scott had finished, I rolled over him and took his cock into my mouth and sucked the rest of his jizz out of his cock. When I had everything, I let his softening penis fall from my mouth and said, while looking into one of the cameras, "Thanks honey, I really needed that! Maybe next week you could bring a friend along for some real fun!" I then smiled as I felt Scott's cum drip down my face and towards my tits.

A few moments later, John cried, "CUT!" I lay back onto the bed and smiled brightly to myself as Lizzie came running up with towels and the ever present bottle of Gatorade. Once Lizzie got to me, I sat up took a towel and wiped the jizm off of my face and chest. I then downed the bottle of Gatorade in one long pull.

When John approached, he said, "My god, that was fabulous! You two had a really great chemistry and I loved the surprise anal at the end. You seem to like to do that, don't you Missy?"

I smiled and said, "I do like ass fucking and I like to watch it when I watch porn, so what the hell, I decided to do what I like to watch. You don't mind, do you?"

John laughed and said, "No, I don't mind, though I feel like I should be in a little more control."

"How about this then," I replied. "Next week I'm supposed to be with two guys. How about incorporating double oral, pussy spit roasts, anal spit roasts, vaginal and anal double penetration and finishing up with double anal? I'd love to do all of that, so no surprises, okay?"

John shook his head as he laughed and said, "We can do that! What do you think Scott, want to do all of that next week?"

Scott crawled over and sat next to me and said, "As long as I can work with Missy, I'll do whatever she wants." He then turned to me and said, "You're pure gold. People are going to love what we've done. You're going places!" He then leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I held his arm and said, "Thanks Scott, you made it easy and I love your cock!"

Everybody laughed and then John turned to Lizzie and asked, "Who should we get to work with these two next Saturday?"

Scott replied, "Max Cox is the guy you want. He's great to work with."

"That's a thought," John mused. "Lizzie, see if you can get ahold of Max and see if he'd be interested. Anyway, I think we're done here. Great job Missy and Scott and we'll see everyone next Saturday!"

Evie and Amy came up to me and escorted me to the shower room. Evie brought my soap and shampoo for me and the two sat and watched me shower. After a while, Amy said, "That was quite a performance, Rebecca. I'm so horny right now, I can't believe it."

I laughed and asked, "You liked that then? What part did you like the best?"

Amy blushed and said, "Well, I, uh, well, I liked the anal sex part. It was so raw and unrehearsed looking, like you took Scott by surprise."

I laughed again and said, "I did take him by surprise. We weren't supposed to do anal today."

Amy looked at me with shock in her eyes and then asked, "If you weren't supposed to do it, why would you?"

"Because I love anal sex," I replied.

Amy thought for some minutes while I finished my shower and dried myself. Finally, she said, "So, you weren't acting in that part, then?"

I chuckled and said, "I wasn't acting through any of it. Well except when I said things like 'Hello, honey,' and stuff like that. During the sex parts, that was all me enjoying a good fucking and I have to say, Scott was, probably, the best fuck I have ever had! I can't wait for next week! So, I'm starving! Can we go to In and Out for some food?"

Evie laughed and said, "We can do whatever you want. You're a porn star!"

On Wednesday evening, Amy came up to me and said, "I've been thinking about what I think would work for your web page. I was thinking that we should just shoot in your bedroom with you and any guests on your bed. And, by guests I mean you and Evie. I'm going to try and find some used lights and a used video recorder tomorrow. I think I have a lead on the recorder."

"Tell you what, why don't we get you some good new equipment tomorrow?"

"Well," Amy replied, "Because I can't afford new equipment, that's why."

"Well," I laughed, "I can and I don't want my web page videos taken with inferior equipment. Okay?"

Amy tried to hide her excitement as she agreed, begrudgingly. The next day we headed to a place in Burbank, just north of us and bought a top of the line Sony HXR-MC2500. When I saw it, I told Amy that it was the same camera that Matt and Kenny were using. When the sales guy asked if I was referring to Matt and Kenny at Porn Palace, I told him I was. He gave me a good looking over and then said, "Do you act for them? If you do I'm getting a membership!" I told him that we had done 2 shoots and had one more on Saturday and that I thought he would like what he saw. He assured me that he was almost certain he would like what I did. I told him to watch for Missy Holloway.

When we got back to our place, I got a call from Otis saying that he booked me with another production company in Las Vegas over spring break, He said, "These guys are a little different from what you've been doing. Their shtick is more BDSM and they want to do 3 shoots over 5 days as a progression of training you to become submissive. If you think that's too much, I can pull out. They're pretty understanding."

"No," I replied, "I'd like to do it. I've always been curious about that sort of stuff. Can we choose what hotel to stay in? If so, I'd like to stay at the Vegas Starz, if I could. I have a showgirl friend who works there. I'd, also, like Evie, Amy and Tina to come with me as a spring break trip for them. You are welcome to come too, if you'd like."

Otis laughed and said, "Actually, I had been thinking about it. I'd like to get a better idea of what you are doing, so I can represent you better. I was going to come see you perform this Saturday as well, if that's alright with you."

I told Otis I would love him to come watch and that I really wanted the Vegas gig. When I hung up, I told Amy and Evie about the Vegas shoot during spring break and how I wanted both of them as well as Tina and Ashley to come along for their spring break getaway. They were pretty excited when I told them the hotel would be paid for. When I notified Tina and Ashley, they were equally as excited.

During the week, I had several tests to study for and I got through them fairly easily. I was looking forward to my next shoot on Saturday. I looked up Max Cox online and saw that he was a very muscular black guy with a very long cock. His cock, however, wasn't extremely girthy, so I was thinking a double anal would be pretty fun.

Finally, the day of my last contracted shoot with Porn Palace arrived. I prepped in my usual way by giving myself an enema, scrubbing myself well in the shower and eating a light breakfast. I was accompanied by Evie and Amy again and when we arrived we met Otis in the lobby. We ran into Billy and he directed us to the set we would be using today, which was a kitchen set to start with.

When John saw me, he came over and gave me a hug. I introduced him to Otis, my agent, and while the two shook hands, John said, "We really need to work out another deal with Missy. She's dynamite and I think we would like to make a ten-shoot deal."

Otis smiled and replied, "I think we can work something out. As you know, she's still a student, so during the school year shoots can only take place during weekends. However, when school is out over the summer, she becomes much more available."

While John and Otis talked, Lizzie came up to me, gave me a big hug and began working on my make-up. Lizzie was always very sweet and extremely helpful during both of the previous shoots. We talked while Lizzie worked on my face. "I can't wait to watch you today," Lizzie said. "You're so beautiful and have been incredible the past two shoots. You're going to love Max, he's a sweetheart."

After a while, both Scott and Max entered the set and Scott brought Max over to introduce us. "Max, this is Missy Holloway, the most fabulous partner I have ever been with during a porn shoot. She doesn't complain about anything, fucks like a goddess and loves it up the ass! Missy, this is Max Cox, one of the nicest guys in porn! I have a really good feeling about today!"

Finally, John drug himself away from Otis and addressed the three of us. "Okay, ménage a trois day. I thought we would pick-up the story from where we left off last week when Missy asked Scott to bring a friend around. I loved the bit with the pearl necklace, so Lizzie, do you have the pearls?" Lizzie held them up and then placed them around my neck. "Great, so I thought we would start with Missy working in the kitchen when Scott comes home with Max. They get introduced and Missy takes an immediate interest. She gets down on her knees, frees up both cocks and starts sucking on them both. Okay?"

Scott and Max nodded their heads, but I wanted something a little sexier to start things out. "John, I was thinking that it would be nice if I was wearing an apron only, one of those that cover the chest and the front of the legs and has big flowers. What do you think?" As I spoke, Lizzie dashed from the set and came back in a couple of moments.

Before John could reply, Lizzie asked, "Will this one do, Missy?" She was holding up the exact apron I had pictured in my head.

"That's perfect," I replied.

Lizzie smiled and said, "It needs ironing, I'll be right back!" And off she ran again.

John, finally, said, "That's a good idea. So, while we're waiting for Lizzie's return, Scott and Max wait outside and enter on your cue."

I stripped my clothes off and handed them to Evie while I waited for Lizzie to return. When she got back, she put the apron on me and then tied the waist ties. The apron was nice and warm from the ironing and fit just as I had imagined with the sides of my breasts visible and my ass completely visible. I stood at a sink drying dishes that weren't wet when John cried "ACTION"!

After a couple of seconds, Scott cried out, "Honey, I'm home! I brought a surprise for you!"

I turned away from the sink and walked to the middle of the set. "I'm in here, honey, I'm in the kitchen. What did you bring me, another pearl necklace?"

Scott entered the room and said, "Yes! Maybe two!" and then in walked Max. We went through introductions and as Max went to shake my hand, I threw my arms around him and kissed him passionately. He reached back and squeezed my naked ass cheeks as we kissed. When I broke the kiss, I turned to Scott and gave him the same treatment. I then got down on my knees between the two and began working on getting their pants down.

Once I got the both unbuttoned and their zippers down, I pulled Scott's pants down first and inhaled his cock into my mouth. I held him with my right hand and stroked him as I sucked. In the meantime, I was tugging Max's pants down with my left hand while he helped me, then I grabbed his cock and began stroking him. After several moments, I pulled Scott out of my mouth and pulled Max into my mouth. I went back and forth several times until I pulled them both in at the same time. My mouth was spread quite wide and about all I could do was run my tongue over both cock heads.

Finally, John cried, "CUT!" I pulled the two guys from my mouth as they both helped me stand. "Is everyone doing okay?" We all nodded, so he continued. "Great! Next, Scott and Max will help Missy stand and then help her out of her apron while they take advantage of her body. After a few minutes of that, Scott will pick Missy up and lay her on the table thusly." John indicated that my head would be on one edge and my legs on the other, lying across the narrowest part. "Next, Scott will begin eating missy out while Missy gets face fucked by Max. They will swap places and after several minutes of Max eating Missy, Scott will invite Max to fuck her pussy. After a while they will swap again so Scott can fuck her pussy. Sound good? Okay!"

I resumed my place on my knees with both cocks in my mouth when John cried, "ACTION!" Scott lay me on the table after picking me up. My head hung off the edge of the table as Max moved over towards me and my ass was barely on the other edge. I spread my legs wide and opened my mouth readying myself for an oral extravaganza!

I felt Scott's tongue begin to lick me just as Max presented his cock at my lips. I moaned loudly with what Scott was doing to me and reached my arms around Max and grabbed hold of his ass cheeks. As he fed me his cock, I pulled on his ass pulling his long snake of a cock deeper into my throat. When I had him all of the way in, I pushed on him to get him out so I could breathe. We did this over and over until he got a sense of the timing I wanted and began fucking my face on his own. This went on for a while until Scott cried out, "Let's switch!"

Scott and Max traded places with Scott fucking my throat while Max ate and fingered me. This went on for several minutes until Scott said, "Hey Max, why don't you fuck her pussy! I know she will love it, she's a hot little piece of ass!"

Max asked, "Are you sure man? She is your girlfriend."

Scott laughed and said, "Sure I'm sure. I can barely keep her satisfied. All she wants is sex 24/7. Fuck her good and hard and I'm sure she will invite you over all of the time!"

At this point, Max was standing up straight and then shoved his cock deep into my pussy. I let out a loud moan around Scott's cock as I felt Max bury himself deep into my pussy. He was going a little slow for my tastes, so I hooked my heels around his ass and began spurring him to a quicker tempo. This went on for quite a while until Scott pulled out of my mouth and walked away.

I was really close to cumming at this point so I cried out, "FUCK ME HARDER MAX AND RUB MY CLIT!'' Max did as I asked and within a minute I had a real screamer of a climax! "OOOHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK III'MMM CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!" Max stood back a bit while I shot my girl cum into the air.

I was sucking in air as hard as I could when Scott returned and said, "Here Max, put some of this cooking oil on your cock and then fuck her ass!" Max looked at Scott in surprise and asked again if he was sure and Scott replied, "Oh yeah! She loves it in the ass the best!" Max oiled his cock with anal lube that had been put in a cooking oil bottle and then worked his cock into my ass quickly!

I screamed out, "FUCK MY ASS, MAX! FUCK MY ASS HARD AND FAST!" I was in heaven as Max plowed into my backside. Scott stood and watched for a while until he said it was his turn. He greased his fatty up and then plowed into me. I was frigging my clit as hard as I could while Max and Scott took turns in my ass. Finally, I was going to cum again while Scott was plundering me. "I'M CUMMING!" With that I shot my girl cum once again. Scott didn't stop and neither did I and before too long I had another whopper of an orgasm. As my climax eased up and Scott and Max were going to swap again, John cried, "CUT!"

John ran up to us crying, "That was fantastic! How are holding up Missy?"

I sat up, smiled and said, "I'm having a blast!"

Lizzie ran up to me, handed me another bottle of Gatorade, a towel and said, "Missy, you're doing wonderfully!" I thanked her and turned my attention to John.

"Okay!" John started, "Time for the denouement! I want you two to carry Missy to the living room set where you'll resume fucking the shit out of her. I want her to have an arm around both of your necks while you each have a knee and carry her spread out so the camera can get a nice shot of her abused pussy and anus. After you take a couple of steps, I'll yell cut and then we will resume filming with you two carrying her into the living room set. We will resume with Max back in her ass with Missy sitting on him reverse cowgirl. Scott, after a few moments, I want you to fuck her pussy. After that, I want Scott on his back on the couch fucking Missy's ass while she's in reverse cowgirl. Max, you'll fuck her pussy for several minutes and then I want you to double up in her anus. When you guys are ready for the money shot, I want you to give her a double pearl necklace! Sound good?"

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers