Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

The three of us went over with Scott what he wanted and then resumed out places on the table. John cried "Action!" as Scott and Max picked me up and carried me towards Kenny who was getting a great shot of my wide-open pussy. John cried, "CUT!" and then set me down. Everyone made their way to the living room set that we used last time and when everyone was ready to resume. Scott and Max picked me up again and then John cried, "ACTION" again. I was carried from off camera into the living room and then set down with my feet on the floor. Max sat on the couch and slid his ass out to the edge and then I turned around facing away from him, sat on his long cock and let it slide into my ass once again. I held myself up so that Max could drive his cock in and out of me.

I was moaning non-stop by now out of pleasure. I kept an eye on Scott and after a few moments he joined us, squatted and slid his cock into my pussy. "OH FUCK THAT'S GOOD! FUCK ME BOYS! FUCK ME HARD!" Scott and Max quickly assumed a nice rhythm as they plunged in and out of my holes. Max had reached around and grabbed my breasts, kneading them hard with his big hands, while Scott ran his thumb back and forth over my clitoris. I was quickly going into sensory overload as I climaxed over and over with what the guys were doing to me. I was, crying out in ecstasy but couldn't enunciate properly.

Finally, at some unseen signal by me, Scott pulled out of my pussy and pulled me to my feet, while Max stood up as well. Scott lay back on the couch and pulled me with him, he worked his cock into my well used ass and then pulled me back to lay on his chest. Moments later, Max got between my legs, pushed my knees back towards my head and then began pressing his cock in next to Scott's in my ass!

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" I screamed out! I reached down and frigged my clit and came almost instantly shooting my cum all over Max's belly. Both men were getting close to their own climaxes as Max screamed that he was getting close. He pulled out of me and pulled me from Scott and then Scott stood. They positioned me between them on my back and began jacking their cocks.

Max came first with a huge torrent of his cream gushing across my neck first and then into my open mouth. I drank him down as quickly as I could. Moments later, Scott shot his cum onto my neck as well and then down onto my tits. When he had finished, Scott said, "There you go my love, a new double strand pearl necklace! Happy anniversary!" When he and Max moved away, one of the cameras did a once over on my body and then focused on my face.

I smiled into the camera and then said, "Thank you honey, it's lovely! Maybe next time you can bring your softball team over!" I smiled sweetly and then John cried, "CUT!"

I just laid there with my eyes closed thinking how much fun that was. Lizzie was by my side in a second with towels and Gatorade. When I was ready, she helped me sit up so that I could drink from my bottle. She dipped her finger into the cum that was dripping down from my neck and then popped her finger in her mouth, sucking the goo off of it. She then smiled at me and said, "I love the taste of cum!"

I laughed and said, "You're in the right place, but, maybe, you should change jobs!"

We both laughed as Evie, Amy and Otis came over to me. I explained what Lizzie and I were laughing about and before I wiped myself off, both Evie and Amy both took fingers full of cum and sucked them off. Otis stood watching and then said, "I'll pass if it's okay with you!" All four of us women howled with laughter as Otis smiled.

This week, I had an audience of three as I showered with Otis joining Evie and Amy. As I washed my hair, I asked Otis, "So, Otis, what did you think of your first porn shoot?"

There was a long pause and when I had rinsed the shampoo from my hair, I looked at him. He was staring at my body and said, "Truthfully, I was wishing I was one of those guys fucking you! I have never experienced anything like that. I'm still hard!"

I laughed and said, "I can see you are still hard and I wish you were one of those guys! But, I'm done for the day right now. However, I would love to offer you a rain check!"

Otis smiled and replied, "I'll take that rain check! So, the Porn Palace folks are very keen to offer you a 10-scene shoot beginning when school is out. They want to have more flexibility with your schedule. They are, also, offering a sizable increase in money. John says that he wants you to continue with the 'pearl necklace' theme and to expand into some less story driven scenes. When I get everything worked out, I'll let you know so you can say yes or no."

"I trust your judgement, Otis. If you think a deal is good, go ahead and take it, okay?"

"I appreciate your trust in me, but I think you should know what you are getting into. So, in a couple of weeks we go to Vegas for your BDSM shoot. Are you still comfortable with that?"

I pondered for a couple of seconds and then said, "Yeah, I'm good. Evie and I did a BDSM thing back home, but I wasn't on the receiving end that time. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of pain threshold I have. Since we don't have anything booked between spring break and summer, perhaps we can focus on our website then." I finished my shower, dried off and got dressed again.

Evie, Amy and I stopped at In and Out again and then made our way home. When we got home, Evie and I climbed into bed and cuddled for a good long time. At one point, Evie said, "You know, you were really awesome today. As I watched, I was wishing I was you getting fucked like that. Sometimes I miss Kevin's cock."

"Well," I said, "It looks like we need to get you laid! What would you think about fucking Otis? He has what looks like a nice big black cock hidden by those khakis! I bet he wouldn't be too difficult to convince!"

Evie turned over, looked me in the eye and said, "You noticed that too. Maybe we can talk him into fucking on us on camera for the website. It would be easy enough to disguise him so we can kill two birds with one stone."

"Ooh, that just might work. We should work on him during spring break in Vegas. This is going to be fun!"

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers