Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
817 Followers

One thing I did, prior to leaving LA was to shoot a demo tape, with Max filming for me. He was very excited about my decision to pursue porn and was anxious to help in any way he could. He said that I should keep the demo fairly sedate and tell the producers I was open to doing more explicit scenes with them. I met with Tina's brother Otis and with Tina (It turns out that they were both named after their parent's favorite singers) as we discussed everything he found out about the porn industry. He had come up with some ideas to maximize my value, like starting my own web page that could be viewed with a fee. He said that I should get someone to film short videos for the web page separate from the stuff I did for the bigger producer's. He, also, recommended that I start a Twitter and Facebook account with links to my own web site.

I was met at the Omaha airport by my Dad and Julia. It was so nice to see them and they both gave me warm hugs. Luckily, I remembered to bring my winter coat with me because it was considerably cooler in Nebraska than it was in LA. Instead of heading to our house, my Dad drove us to Millie's place. He had received a call from Millie's Dad inviting us to dinner because Millie and Jason were back home as well. We had a great dinner and afterwards, Millie and I compared our experiences. I cracked them up with my story about sitting out at Amy's pool on the day after Thanksgiving in my bikini.

I had been in constant touch with Evie via email while I was in LA, so she was aware of my homecoming. I called her when I got home that first night and we talked for quite a while. She asked me if I would like to spend a weekend away with her during my stay and I told her I would love to. She arranged a hotel room at the same place we had had prom, during the middle weekend of my holiday, just before Christmas.

When the weekend arrived, Evie picked me up at my house and then drove us to the County Seat and to our hotel. Neither one of us had much luggage because we planned on remaining naked the entire time. When we got to our room, I pulled Evie into my arms and kissed her with all of the passion I possessed. We stripped each other, fell into the king-sized bed and kissed, fondled, licked, bit and pinched each other for two solid hours. When we had both had several orgasms each, we lay in each other's arms and talked.

"Rebecca, I have missed you so much while you've been gone. I came very close to telling Kevin I was going to leave him and move to LA to be close to you. But, my rational mind always came through and said, that, perhaps, you wouldn't want me."

I had tears in my eyes and said, "Oh, Evie, nothing would please me more than to have you with me in LA. I miss you very much as well, but I need to tell you some stuff before anything happens, okay?" Evie nodded, so I continued, "Evie, you should know that I'm going to be a porn actress. I love the feeling of being filmed while I'm having sex with people I don't know and I look forward to having sex in every conceivable way. I hope you understand."

Evie hugged me and said, "Of course I understand. It's like my desire to be filmed with you doing all of that stuff we did last summer. Look, I don't want to force myself on you, but if you ever think you want me to be with you, I will come at the drop of a hat to be by your side."

I looked in Evie's eyes and saw all of the love she had for me which gave me goosebumps. I kissed her tenderly and said, "I would love to live with you, so you'll have to wait until I can find a place out of the dorms. What about Kevin, though?"

Evie sighed and said, "Kevin and I have grown apart. I told him about all of the things we did last summer apart from our posing days. I told him that I love you and hoped to live with you someday soon and that I wouldn't have a problem if he found somebody new to be with. He has been dating Gloria Henderson from the bank and I have to say that they seem pretty happy together. He has been really great with me and hasn't been judgmental in the least. So, that's where I am."

I thought for a few minutes and said, "Okay, spring break is in the middle of March, so that should give me plenty of time to find a place to live. Would you be okay if I got a place big enough for some friends to live with us? I know two of my dorm friends would love to leave the dorm and maybe two others would like to leave as well. They are all really great gals and we've developed a bond of friendship and protection."

Evie smiled and said, "As long as I'm with you I don't care how many roommates we have."

The rest of our weekend together served to rekindle my love for Evie and made me look forward to the time when we would live together.

After that weekend, I tried to spend as much time as possible with Millie. She told me that she and Jason were living together in Lincoln and told her parents that it was a cost savings measure, but the real reason was because they loved each other. She told me that Jason was the best sex partner she ever had and that she loved it most when he fucked her ass! I decided to come clean with her about my decision to become a porn actress. When she heard of my decision she laughed and said, "Wow, you've come a long way in a little over a year. I bet you will be great though. You are so beautiful and you love sex so much."

A couple of days before I had to fly back to LA, I was alone with Julia at home. She was always very easy to talk to and she was always supportive of the things I did. I, also, wanted some assurance from her that I was making good decisions, so I told her about Evie, my bisexuality and my decision to be in porn. When I had finished opening my heart to her, she said, "Rebecca, you are a very bright girl and only you know what is best for you. I'm a little surprised by the decision to get into porn. What led to that?"

I laughed and said, "It started here, actually. I was posing for a camera club that Millie's Dad was in. The first day of posing I just got more and more brazen and was loving the fact that I was turning these guys on as I exposed more and more skin. They were total gentlemen during all of our sessions and none of them laid a finger on me. Over the summer I was having a hard time finding a job, so I asked the camera club guys if any of them knew of any positions available. Kevin, Evie's husband, told me he would pay me $1500 per session if I would pose privately for him. He was the first to suggest I do more erotic things, so when I showed up at his place it turned out it was his wife Evie's idea to pose.

"She had fantasies of posing with a woman while making love to her. Kevin took pictures while they had video equipment set up to record us. The whole deal just made me so, I don't know, lustful? Horny? Wanton? Anyway, when I got to college, my roommate turned out to be a fine arts major and took an interest in my posing and then recommended me to a professor who then hired me to pose for his classes. He, in turn, recommended me to a photographer friend of his who suggested that I would do very well as a porn actress after he, the professor and I had a ménage a trois.

"I have an agent, will be starting my own webpage and will begin making videos within the next month. I'm very excited about the whole thing."

Julia stared at me for several moments and then asked, "But what about school? Are you going to stay in school?"

"Yes, I plan on staying in school. I intend to only work on weekends, school holidays, like spring break and over the summer. I plan on getting an advanced degree in Chemistry, if possible. By the way, my nom de guerre in porn will be Missy Holloway, the name of the wife of the pastor who raped me." Julia laughed at that and said good choice.

"So, I'm pretty sure my Dad would be very upset with my choices, so I beg you to keep this between the two of us. I can't imagine my Dad watching porn, so I don't think he will stumble on anything I do. Also, I plan on getting an apartment as soon as I can because Evie wants to live with me. I don't know what it is, but I really love that woman."

Julia then asked, "How did that begin? From your posing?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah. Remember when I told you about catching you and Dad doing anal and then having sex with Millie that same night? Well, from that I decided I really liked sex with women as well as with men. When Evie and I posed on the first day together we just clicked. She was so sexy and beautiful and she was really into me. After that, we would meet to go shopping, eat, talk and have more sex. She told me last week that she really wants to be with me and wants to leave her husband. So, as soon as I find an apartment she will be moving out to LA. Actually, I wouldn't mind if you tell Dad that one because I'm pretty sure he will decide my bisexuality is an effect from the rape.

"You know, despite how terrible that whole ordeal was, I'm happy that the rape happened. It opened up a whole world of opportunities and set me free. It got you and Dad together and made the two of us very close. I hope you don't think I'm a horrible person for the choices I have made."

Julia pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear, "I could never think that you are a horrible person because I love you Rebecca. I know that whatever you do, you will be the best at it. I promise you that your Dad won't hear of the porn from me. As for Evie, we will just let that play out in a natural way. Keep me posted on when your videos come out because I can't wait to see you in action!"

Leaving home again was bittersweet. I was sad to leave my family and friends, but I was, also, anxious to get started on finding an apartment and beginning my porn career. When I arrived back in my dorm, Amy was already there. She hugged me and said, "It's so nice to have you back again. How was your visit home?" I told her most of the details, leaving out the sex ones, and about my plan to get an apartment and wondered if she would consider moving in with me and Evie. "Let me check with my parents, since they are footing the bill."

I replied, "Tell them it will be fairly cheap since I will be paying for most of it." I asked her how her holiday was and she told me it was okay, but she missed all of her new friends.

As the day continued, more of our group of six returned from their holidays. I posed the same question to each girl and got definite yesses from Tina and Ashley, but a more tepid response from Didi and Diana, which is what I expected. Once school started, I began the search for an apartment that was nice, within walking distance and had rooms for 4, once my classes were done for the day.

It didn't take too long before I found the perfect place. It was about two blocks from campus in a fairly new building. It had all of the amenities necessary for students including furniture, laundry facilities, kitchen implements, a workout room and the all-important Starbucks in the lobby! I signed the lease, paid first and last month's rent and immediately called Evie to tell her I had a place. Next I told Amy, Tina and Ashley about the place. We all walked over to check it out and when we got there, all of the girls loved it and began staking their claims to bedrooms.

The room that Evie and I were going to use was the biggest and had a king-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a nice large shower. I took some pictures and texted them to Evie and got immediate responses from her. She said she was working on packing stuff to send out and that she would be on a flight to LAX on Sunday. I was very excited to have my lover join me and couldn't wait for Sunday.

I was enjoying my classes for the current semester which helped the time go by until Evie was with me. When Sunday, finally, arrived I anxiously checked Evie's flight information to make sure her flight was on time. I had made the move and was currently living in the apartment and had bought all of the sheets and things necessary for a king-sized bed. Tina and Ashley were, also, moved in with Amy expected in a week or so.

When it was time to fetch Evie, I got into my car and made the drive to LAX. I waited just outside of security in her airlines terminal and waited impatiently as streams of people exited the concourse. Finally, I caught sight of my beautiful girl and when she saw me, she ran full steam into my arms. We kissed passionately and held each other for a long time before we broke our embrace and headed for the baggage claim area. We held hands as we waited for her luggage to appear and when it did, we grabbed her bags and made our way to my car.

Once into our apartment, we pulled her bags into our room and then we fell onto our bed and embraced. It felt so nice to have Evie in my arms again and I couldn't get her clothes off quickly enough so that I could feel her soft, porcelain white skin. When I had her naked, I made a bee line for her large, succulent breasts suckling and nibbling on her large, engorged nipples. Evie was moaning loudly as I brought her pleasure with my mouth on her tits. When I reached down to caress her pussy, I couldn't believe how wet she was.

After a while, I moved my kisses down her body until I reached her engorged labia. I licked her all over as she spread her legs wide for me, so I could drink her juices that were flowing copiously. I was in heaven as I drank deeply from the well of my lover. I reached below Evie's pussy and could feel that her juices had run down over her ass, so I began to massage her rosebud. Evie's moans turned into groans of pleasure as she arched her back as I pressed a finger into her tight little backdoor.

A few minutes after I had breached Evie's anus with my middle finger, she begged me to push another finger into her. I did as she asked and pushed my index finger into her, fucking her ass slowly. I moved my mouth up to her clit and began sucking on that intensely while she writhed in pleasure. Moments later she cried out for more fingers, so I pressed a third and then a fourth one into her ass. All of a sudden, Evie had her first orgasm in our new home. She cried out, "I'M CUMMING! GIVE ME MORE IN MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR HAND. REBECCA!" I was a little surprised that she wanted me to fist her ass, since, to my knowledge, she had only been fucked in the ass once by me before I left for college.

I worked my whole hand deep into Evie's rectum and fucked it in and out of her while I continued to suck on her clit. When Evie climaxed, it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. She had a look of supreme joy on her face while she arched her back and forced my hand as deeply into her ass as it could go. She shot massive amounts of her girl cum into my face as I attempted to drink it all down. I thought she was done and began to pull my hand from her ass, but she begged me to keep going, so I continued to fist fuck her ass while I sucked on her clit. This time I was pulling my fist nearly all of the way out of her butt until the thickest part of my hand was stretching her anus. When I got to that point, I added a quick twist of my hand left and right before I plunged it back into her anal cavity.

Evie screamed loudly with this treatment and, once again, climaxed hard and then passed out. I pulled my arm from Evie's ass, got up and stripped myself naked as I walked towards our bathroom, washed my hands, soaked a washcloth in cold water and then made my way back to Evie's side. I pressed the cool cloth to Evie's head, kissed her gently and then softly called her name. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes and smiled at me, so I said, "Welcome home my love." She smiled brightly and then pulled my head down and kissed me lovingly for several minutes. When she broke our kiss, she whispered, "I love you so much, Rebecca. Please, never leave me."

I smiled at her and said, "I love you too and I have no plans to ever leave you."

Later that day, I got a call from Max telling me that he had been getting a lot of interest from some of the big porn houses in doing shoots with me. So, I let Otis know and he decided that he, Max and I should meet and map out a strategy. When we met on Wednesday evening at Otis' office, I was pretty excited because things were starting to happen. Evie accompanied me to the meeting to lend me support.

"Okay," Otis started, "We have an opportunity to get the ball rolling on the porn career of Missy Holloway! I have the opportunity to schedule 3 Saturdays with Porn Palace.com. They want to do a progressive shoot going from nude with some explicit exposure on the first day, to a one on one male/female shoot and then a ménage a trois with two men on the third. How does that sound to you, Rebecca? Do you have anything that you do not wish to do?"

I looked at Evie and then replied, "That all sounds great. Sexually, there's nothing I won't try. However, I'm not too keen on the porn wardrobe, especially those ridiculous platform heels that they all seem to go for. I'd be afraid of breaking an ankle! I'd prefer to be barefoot for most of my shoots. I'd, also, prefer non-smoking sex partners."

Otis nodded and said, "I think that can be arranged. So, the producer's want to start shooting this Saturday if we can agree on a contract. They aren't offering a huge amount of money, but, I think, it's a good starting place. You will need to get a blood test to ascertain that you have no STD's before shooting. Also, we need to get your webpage up and running."

I again spoke up saying, "I've had some thoughts about that. I would like Max to be the producer and camera man for that. He has been a big help to me so far, so I think he deserves a chance to capitalize and am willing to split the proceeds 50/50 with him if he's amenable. I just need to find someone to create and manage the website."

Evie squeezed my hand and then said, "I can do that. I've created and managed about 10 websites back in Nebraska. They were, mostly, for farm implement companies, dairy cooperatives and some ladies wear shops. But, I think I could put something really nice together for Rebecca."

"Which ladies wear shops did you do," I asked?

"Well," Evie replied, "I did Mimi's, Novak's and the Clothes Shack."

"Ooh, I loved Mimi's web page," I said. "It was so elegant looking and made their clothes look really nice." I looked at Otis and then said, "I think I would like Evie to do the web page. Between she, Max and I, I think we can come up with something really nice. We should probably do a twitter page as well, so we can point people towards whatever shoots we do and drum up business for our website and for Otis' agency."

Evie then said, "I can do the twitter stuff as well."

I felt really good about our meeting. Max thanked me for making him a partner on the webpage material. I then asked him, "Max, my dorm roommate is a fine arts major in photography and painting. Do you think you could let her do some of the shoots to get some practical experience?"

Max smiled and said, "For you, I can do that. Those kids, usually have a good eye."

So, things were set in motion. The next day I went to a clinic to get a blood draw and analysis and after that we got an Apple computer for Evie to start work on the website and the twitter page. Max had given Evie several flash drives with pictures and videos we had done earlier to give her some material to start with. Later I got a call from Otis with the address of the place I needed to go to for my first official shoot.

When Saturday rolled around, I gave myself an enema, showered and shaved and put on a loose-fitting dress. Evie went with me to help me navigate in a part of town I had never been to. We managed to find the place quite easily which was in what looked like an industrial warehouse district. We walked into a reception area and were greeted by a lovely woman. When I told her my names (I wasn't sure which name they wanted), she called for someone to meet me. I was pretty impressed, so far, with how organized they seemed to be. After a while, a man named Billy met us in the lobby and walked us into the studio part of the building.

Kalavo
Kalavo
817 Followers