Rebecca's Rebirth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
823 Followers

I was amused as we walked past living rooms, bedrooms, classrooms, offices and every other type of room you can imagine. I expected the place to be abuzz, but Billy told us that they didn't do too much on Saturdays. I was brought to a bedroom set and was met by the director, John and a make-up girl named Lizzie. Lizzie went right to work on my face while John talked. "So, I understand this is your first porn shoot, I hope we make it memorable for you. Today will be quite simple, you'll display your body in as sensuous manner as you can and then choose from a box full of toys for some implements to get yourself off. Our customers like lots of female flesh, noise and talk."

I laughed and asked, "Who am I supposed to talk to?"

"You'll be talking to the cameras who are substitutes for the people watching your video. You need to emote enough to make the person at home think you are talking to him or her. The dirtier the better! Talk to whichever camera you want because they will both be filming. I like that dress because it hides the goodies well that I know you have. So, do you think you can do this?"

I nodded and said, "Yeah it seems pretty straight forward. Is there a time frame with each segment?"

John looked at me and said, "Nah, just give me enough material so that I can make a decent 20 to 30 minutes of video"

I nodded and then went over to the toy box accompanied by Lizzie. As I looked at the various toys in the box, Lizzie assured me that they had all been sanitized. I gathered up several things and then popped them under a pillow on the bed. I asked Lizzie if there was any lube available, so she dashed away for a moment and then came back and handed me a nice little bottle of lube. I thanked her and stashed it under the pillow with the toys.

Finally, John asked me if I was ready and I said I was. He called out "ACTION" and I stood and steeled myself for a moment and then said, "Hey honey, I wish you were here with me because I'm really horny for you. I really miss how good you make me feel with the way you kiss and caress me." I began running my hands up and down my sides and over my breasts. "I love the way you make me feel as you rub your hands over my body." I reached behind me and pulled the tie that held my dress on and let it slip off my body slowly, exposing my breasts, then my belly and finally my pussy and legs. "I dream about how your hands with their rough skin feel as you squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples." I began squeezing my tit flesh and pulling and pinching my nipples hard.

I was finding it easy to carry on this way. I was imagining a cross between David, my old boyfriend and Jason, Millie's brother as the person I was talking to. I began working my hands down to my pussy, which was pretty wet by this time, and said, "Your hands always feel so good when you stroke my pussy." I began rubbing my right hand up and down my slit, while my left continued mauling my left breast. "I want you to push your finger deep into me and caress my g-spot, you know how that makes me cum so quickly!" I shoved a couple of fingers deep into my vagina and worked them in and out. I could hear them squishing in my dampness and I'm pretty sure the cameras could pick-up on it as well.

I just stood there for quite a while fingering myself while rubbing my tits and then rubbing my clit. After a little while, I had a nice orgasm and squirted my girl cum onto my hand. I pulled my hand from my pussy and then began licking my girl cum and pussy dew from my fingers. When I had finished, John cried out "CUT!"

John walked up to me, gave me a kiss and then said, "Oh my god! That was pure gold! Okay, now we're going to segue to the part of the scene on the bed where you will use the toys you chose. I want you to start off as if you're are giving your man a blowjob and then move into a natural progression to getting fucked, okay?" I smiled, nodded and made my way to the bed. Lizzie did a little touch up work and whispered to me that I was doing great. I thanked her and then got on the bed on my knees, thinking that most blowjobs are given while kneeling. Plus, what I wanted to do would be much easier on my knees then on my back.

The two camera guys were hovering around and then John cried out, "ACTION!" I composed myself again and then started my monologue again. "Oh honey, that first orgasm felt so good. I love how you can make we squirt like that every time! Why don't I suck your cock now, okay?" I reached under the bed and grabbed the long purple silicon double headed dildo. I wanted to give a good demonstration of my deep throating abilities and what would be better than this 30" long purple beauty!

"You know how much I like sucking on your big hard cock. I've been practicing just for you and I think I have something that will surprise you!" I began licking and sucking on the faux penis and working a little bit more into my mouth each time I pumped it in. The cock was pretty pliable but stiff enough to control easily. I did the basic blowjob bit for quite a while, as the two camera guys got a bunch of different angles. Finally, I began ramming the thing down my throat taking a good 12" of it. I did this for quite some time, again allowing the cameras to get some good shots.

Finally, I pulled the dildo out of my mouth, lay back on the bed and grabbed the large, hard plastic dildo from under the pillow. "Oh honey, as nice as it is to feel your cock fucking my throat, it's even better to feel it fucking my pussy! I love how long and thick your cock is, so I want you to shove it in me and fuck me like there's no tomorrow!" I worked the fake cock into my vagina and began fucking myself with it pretty hard. I was so worked up that it felt really good and when I went to rub my clit with my other hand I had a big squirting climax right away.

I moaned and groaned and cried out, "FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" I didn't stop after the first, second or third orgasm. I rolled around on my hands and knees and cried out, "THAT'S RIGHT, DO ME DOGGY STYLE NOW!" I worked my pussy hard while on my knees until I had, yet, another massive orgasm.

Finally, I said, "You know I saved the best for last! You know how much I like you in my ass, so get over here and sodomize me like I'm your cheap little whore!" I pulled the dildo from my pussy, grabbed the bottle of lube, slicked it up nicely and began to slowly work my lover into my waiting ass. I groaned as I pushed the large, thick dick into my ass and managed to get it all of the way in in one go. It felt really good and I wished that it was a real cock so I could just enjoy the fucking I was going to get. But, that wasn't the case, so I began working the dildo in and out slowly, building up speed as I could. It was, kind of, difficult getting a good grip on the thing so that I could fuck myself the way I wanted to.

In the end (no pun intended), I worked it in with short jabs and, finally, managed to get off one last time. I collapsed on the bed breathing hard, happy with what I had done. After a bit one of the cameras came in close for a face shot, so I said, "Hurry home darling, you've been away far too long." I then blew a little kiss.

John screamed, "CUT! That's a wrap!" John walked over to me as did Lizzie. Lizzie handed me a towel and a bottle of Gatorade while John sat beaming. "You're going to make me look like a genius! I've done dozens of first videos and this one will be the best by far. I'll bet you win some awards for this. So, how do you feel you did? Anything you think you could have done better?"

I thought for a moment and then said, "I struggled with the dildo in my ass. I couldn't get a good grip on it because I wanted to do longer and faster strokes up my butt. But, other than that, I was pretty happy. Will it be possible to use the same crew for all of my shoots?"

John was smiling and said, "Definitely, you're scheduled for the next two Saturdays. Lizzie! Make sure that Matt and Ken are available on the cameras for the shoot next week. We, also, need to get a top-flight guy for Missy next week. I want someone who will make Missy shine and who has a big cock. See if we can get Jeff Jones or Scott Stalk, I think they would be perfect."

I wasn't sure what to do next until Lizzie took my hand and asked, "Let me show you where the shower is. Your friend can come along, too." Lizzie signaled to Evie to come with us, so the three of us walked to a nice shower room, me naked and the other two clothed. Lizzie left me to it and said she would be back a little later. I jumped into the shower while Lizzie stood to the side talking to me. "John wasn't kidding, you were wonderful. He had a shit eating grin from the beginning to the end. I think you really surprised him when you shoved that club up your ass. You looked like you were having a lot of fun the whole time. You know, I think you are going to be a big star in the porn world."

"Thanks, Evie. It didn't weird you out that I'm doing this," I asked?

"It wasn't weird at all because you were alone. I may think differently when you perform with others, though I doubt it. I just love watching you, especially when you're naked."

A few moments later, Lizzie was back with us and was giving me details about next week's shoot. "It will probably take a little longer next week because we will be dealing with 2 people. So, lots of starts and stops. You won't have to monologue like you did today, but you will have to react with your co-star, though that doesn't usually last that long. They do like lots of vocal passion while you are getting fucked and so on. You should do really well because John likes you a lot."

I thanked Lizzie for her help and then Evie and I left for home. I wasn't very talkative on the drive to our apartment because I was reflecting on what I just did and about my future. Evie recognized that I was in my own world and just let me think to myself. When we got home I decided I wanted to take another shower, in my own home with my own soap and shampoo. When I finished, Evie was sitting on the bed patiently and watched me as I dried myself. Finally, I said, "I'm sorry I've been so quiet Evie. I was just thinking about today and the future."

Evie furrowed her brow and asked, "Are you having second thoughts?"

I smiled, walked up to her, gave her a hug and said, "No, far from it actually. I was thinking about how much I was looking forward to next week when I would be fucking on camera. I was thinking about the following week with two men and all of the things I would be doing after that. I was, also, thinking about our website scenes. After the first couple, I would like to do some lesbian scenes with you."

Evie stared at me for quite a while before she asked, "You want to do scenes with me? I'm too fat, people don't want to see me. They want to see beautiful fit women like you."

I kissed her and replied, "I want to see you. I think you are incredibly gorgeous. I love watching the videos that you and Kevin made of us. As a matter of fact, those videos got me through the first semester. I think you are perfect the way you are."

Evie hugged me and began crying. "You are so sweet and I love you so much. Can we just lay together naked and hold each other?"

"I would love to," I replied. I helped Evie strip her clothes off and then the two of us lay on our bed. I spooned up behind her and rubbed her breasts and belly and savored the softness of her skin. I think after a while we both dozed off for a while.

I was awakened with a start as my phone rang. I picked it up and saw that it was Amy, so I answered with, "Hello, Amy."

"Hey Rebecca. I convinced my folks into letting me move in with you guys, so is there still a room available?"

I smiled to myself and said, "There's always a room available for you. When did you want to make the move?"

"How about tomorrow? I miss you, Tina and Ashley."

"That sounds great, you may need some new sheets because the beds are queen sized here. Also, I may have a business proposition for you that you may be interested in. What time should we come over to help move your stuff?"

"Any time that's convenient for you. I'll have everything boxed up tonight and ready to go. There really isn't that much to move."

The next day, Evie and I drove over to the dorm to fetch Amy and her stuff. When we entered the room, I introduced Evie to Amy. Amy stuck out her hand and said, "It's nice to meet you, I have to say that you are even more beautiful in person." Evie blushed 5 shades of red and thanked Amy.

When we got Amy and her stuff into her room, Amy asked what this business proposition I mentioned was, so I said, "Well, there has been some changes in my life since I left the dorms. Actually, they were brewing a bit before I left and thanks to your introducing Dr. Shaw to me, things, kind of, took off. You are looking at a real life porn actress. I hope you don't think less of me because I really love what I have done so far. Dr. Shaw introduced me to a friend of his named Max, who shoots photos and video for men's magazines and porn companies. One of the things my agent wants me to do is to do my own web page. In it there will be photo layouts and short videos of me doing various sexual things. If you are interested, I talked Max into letting you shoot some of the photos and video. I thought it would give you an opportunity to get some real-world experience. What do you think?"

Amy looked at me for a long time without saying anything. For a while I thought she was going to demand that we move her back to the dorm. Finally, she smiled and said, "Thank you for thinking of me. That was very kind of you. I would really love to take pictures of you and of you and Evie. I think I could do some stuff that will blow your minds."

I sighed with relief, smiled and said, "I'm very happy you want to do this. I have a couple of shoots the next two Saturdays with a big time porn production company and then we will do some serious work on the web page. Evie is going to manage it and then our twitter account later on."

"I can't wait to start," Amy cried. "This is going to be so cool!"

As the next week rolled on, I got more and more antsy to shoot my first boy/girl scene. I looked up on line the two men my director John had mentioned. They were both good looking and both of them had pretty big cocks. Neither one of them seemed to be bigger than anything I had done before, so I felt pretty confident that I would be able to make a good show. On Saturday morning, I gave myself a real thorough enema, showered and shaved. I ate lightly and had a cup of tea for breakfast. Evie went with me again as did Amy because she wanted to see how they did things.

When we arrived at the studio, the three of us just walked in and went looking for John. We found Lizzie first who led us to John and the set we were going to use. When John saw me, he ran up to me and hugged me tightly and said, "Let's make some fucking pornographic magic!" He had me sit, so Lizzie could do her make-up thing on my face. As she worked, John said, "Okay, new stuff for you today. The basic plot is that he's the boyfriend that you were talking to last week and that he rushed home after work. You make-out for a while and then pulling each other's clothes off. Once you get naked you suck his cock, he eats your pussy and then you fuck. I want you to be loud and make it sound as though you are enjoying yourself. He will fuck you missionary, then cowgirl and then doggy. Scott will know when to make the changes. If you can, I want you to cum again and again and again like you did last week. Okay? Any questions?"

I looked at Lizzie and she winked at me as she finished up. I told Scott I had no questions. A few moments later, Scott Stalk entered the set. He was taller than I expected and was really well muscled. John brought him over to introduce us, so I stood and shook his hand. "I have to say," Scott started, "That I don't usually work Saturdays, but I think I'm going to enjoy working with you!"

I smiled and said, "That's very kind of you. I work every day, but today is going to be so much more fun than the others!"

Scott laughed heartily and said, "I think we're going to get along really well. Are there any things you don't like or that I should avoid?"

I laughed and said, "Not that I know of. You can do anything you want with me. You?"

"As long as you don't smoke, I'm good!"

Finally, John got things all organized and we were set to begin. I was sitting in a living room set on a leather couch with Scott out of the room. John cried action and nothing happened for a few seconds until Scott opened what was, supposedly, the front door and walked into the room. I stood up and said, "Gee honey, you're home early. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything is fine. I managed get off work a little early because I was feeling horny and wanted to get back home after you sent me that video."

Scott pulled me into his arms and kissed me while he ran his hands down to my ass and squeezed. I moaned loudly as I kissed him back and began pulling his shirt out of his pants. We kissed ardently for several minutes until Scott reached behind me and unzipped my dress.

I had worn a sundress similar to the one I had worn the previous week. The only difference was that this one had a zipper and I was wearing a string of faux pearls that Lizzie thought went with the dress. When Scott got the zipper down, he slid the straps off of my shoulder and let the dress fall into a pile on the floor.

I now stood before my co-star totally naked except for the pearls. He stepped back and surveyed my body as an obscene smile grew on his face. I grinned back and then sank to my knees and turned my attention to his pants and getting them off of him ASAP! I reached up, undid the button and then pulled the zipper down. As per standard operating procedures in porn, Scott was commando and with a quick tug, the magnificent tool of his trade popped free staring me in the face. I smiled broadly, licked my lips and then proceeded to take his monster into my mouth.

I licked, slurped, sucked and swallowed that cock like it was the last penis in the world. Scott moaned loudly and realistically while I plied my skills to him. After several minutes, Scott lifted me up by my arms and carried me back to the couch, setting me down softly in the middle. He pulled me forward until my ass was on the edge, pushed my legs out and back and proceeded to eat my pussy.

I was soaking wet already as his tongue began lapping up my gift for him. I began moaning, not because I was supposed to, but because I had to! Scott was a professional and showed it! "OH FUCK, HONEY! EAT MY PUSSY! OH, FUCK, THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" Before long he snaked a couple of fingers into my vagina, began rubbing my G-spot while he went to work on my clit. Within seconds I had my first orgasm of the day! "FFFUUUCCCKKK! I'M CUUUMMMMMIIIINNNGGG!" I shot a jet of my girl cum into his unsuspecting face, but that didn't slow him down at all. He kept up on my pussy and I kept cumming!

After the fourth or fifth climax, I screamed, "FUCK ME NOW! POUND MY PUSSY INTO NEXT WEEK!"

Scott moved to pick me up and then John cried, "CUT!"

I was a little surprised when John stopped the scene because I was really ready to get fucked! John walked up to Scott and I and said, "That was fantastic! Lizzie, get Missy some Gatorade so she doesn't dehydrate on us with all of that squirting!" Lizzie knew her job and was handing the drink bottle to me before John had spoken. "Okay," John continued, "We will pick up the scene in the bedroom. Scott will carry Missy to the bed, lay her on it and then fuck her missionary to start. Okay?"

Scott and I nodded as I guzzled my Gatorade. Scott wiped his face with a towel because I had really soaked him good. Finally, he and I were ready to carry-on, so we set everything down and nodded to John. John then cried out to Matt and Kenny and asked if they were ready and when they gave him a thumbs up, John cried, "ACTION!!"

Kalavo
Kalavo
823 Followers