Recaptured

Story Info
Dominant comes back in to the Picture & re-asserts her power.
1.8k words
4.31
2.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alexandra Snow!" I exclaimed with surprise as I walked through the door.

"Hello sweetie" Alexandra said with a smile, she didn't move from her seat on the couch.

I couldn't believe my eyes at seeing her sat on my couch. I blushed as I became aroused at seeing her again. Her outfit of a long sleeved, thigh length black latex dress only added to my predicament. The shiny silver zip running the whole length down the front catching the light whenever she moved. I really didn't know how she wore short black latex dresses like that in public, the looks and the stares didn't seem to faze her at all, and if anything, it seemed to drive her on to do more outrageous acts.

I looked down and saw there was another lady knelt at Alexandra's feet. She was totally naked other than wearing some kind of leather face mask or head harness. She appeared to be completely blind and muzzled. I had to do a double take as I realised the woman was my girlfriend Alexa!

"What the hell is going on?" I blurted out with horror "Let Alexa go Alexandra!",

I turn to Alexa and plead with her to get up, telling her she doesn't have to do anything Alexandra said.

"I think your lil lady is just fine where she is for now, aren't you dear" she giggled as she remembered Alexa was muzzled so couldn't say anything.

"I actually think you and I need to have a little chat don't you? Why don't you come kneel next to her and we can talk...clear this little mess up so we can move on...wouldn't that be nice?"

I took a deep breath, my cock stirred to life in my pants, I managed to stay stood in the doorway, still not believing what I saw before me, was this actually real or a nightmare of some kind I thought to myself.

"Your girlfriend was just explaining how you two have been seeing each other but I can't really understand her in her current state so you can fill in the details before I get your muzzle."

She giggled to herself, "I know she is a lil pre occupied right now but even when she wasn't muzzled, she wasn't making much sense dear."

"W...what do you mean Ma'am", I realised what I have just said and tried to cover it "I mean, Alexandra, how did you find me, I made things quite clear when I asked for release from you."

My voice cracked slightly, I coughed to cover it and took another deep breath.

I was further concerned when Alexandra just smiled, looked me up and down but didn't flinch.

"Now, don't stand in the doorway dear, I only want to talk. If you want to act like a little boy about this then the least you can do is sit on the couch next to me."

She patted the space next to her like a predator toying with its prey.

I took a deep breath and stood my ground "no, I think I am just fine here thank you, this is my house and I will stand where I want!"

I have to admit at that point, I was starting to sound like a petulant child, all that was missing was a stomp of my foot.

"We cannot have a proper conversation across the two sides of the room sweetie, now come on...don't be a silly little boy, sit next to me." She patted the space again.

I walk over to Alexa saying in a slightly desperate tone "Alexa, you don't have to do this, get up!"

I lean in to take hold of her arm, to drag her away from this, out of the reach of Alexandra.

"Stop!" Alexandra said holding up her hand. I was oddly transfixed by her hand and couldn't take my eyes off of it for a second. I froze in place. I actually did what she said and stood there like a rabbit in headlights.

"Sit down dear" Alexandra said nonchalantly, and I felt my legs buckle. I sat nervously on the edge of the cushion next to Alexandra and said "I want to know how you found me and how you have my girlfriend at your feet."

Alexandra smiled at me as I sat down, "there, I won't bite you" she says, totally ignoring my question. I was not reassured and felt my heart pounding in my head.

"A little bird told me that you were living with your new girlfriend and as I was in the neighbourhood, I just had to pop in and surprise you" she said placing a hand on my lap.

"Have you kept the chastity device on sweetie? I really hope you did, it would be such a shame if you had undone all that hard work I had put in to you."

"I took it off when we split Ma'am" I cursed myself for slipping, this didn't go unnoticed by the smile on Alexandra's face.

She ran her hand up my thigh and stopped at my waistband "well that is such a shame dear, your little peepee really does need to be locked away as it is very little use to anyone."

I felt my head start to spin a little as my adrenaline levels rose, I tried to calm myself by changing the subject, I take a deep breath and say "leave Alexa out of this, this is between me and you, she hasn't done anything."

"Well, that's the thing sweetie." Alexandra said, she raised her hand from my lap which made me flinch. This amused Alexandra and she leant over to where Alexa was knelt, tweaking and pulling at her nipples.

I expected Alexa to cry out in pain or to react in any other way than the one she did. Only moans and whimpers of pleasure came out of her mouth.

"I don't think she wants me to stop little boy."

Her calling me that always made my head spin and the effect was the same then. She released her grip on Alexa's nipples, raised her hand and started to stroke my chin. All the warm feelings of her touch flooded back to me and I let out a whimper of pleasure before I realised what I had done.

"Now." she said without stopping rubbing my chin. "I think we need to put an end to all this silliness don't you little boy?"

I couldn't help but let another moan escape my lips. She smiled at this but carried on.

"I see some resistance has built up, but we'll fix that dear."

Another moan slipped out, I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Why don't you remove your shirt dear, you really don't need to wear it in front of me?"

I tried to offer some token of resistance but it was only half hearted, my eyes were half closed and I didn't want the attention to stop. "Nooo Ma'am, ppppllllleeeeaaassseeeeee."

Alexandra cooed at me saying softly "I think someone needs reminding of their place don't they sweetie" she said it as a statement rather than a question.

"Remove your top please dear...now" her tone sickly sweet, I complied and quickly removed my top leaving it on the floor next to me.

"Now your pants baby boy." my head was spinning so much I couldn't think straight and I obeyed her instruction. I stood up, dropped my pants and tried to sit back on the couch.

"Stop!" she said again, she raised her hand the same as last time. I froze yet again.

"I think it would be better for you to kneel in front of me sweetie, wouldn't you like that?"

At that point I didn't know what to think, my cock fully erect betraying my desires for her to see.

I knelt down at her feet and nuzzled in to her hand, desperate for her attention and approval.

She reached in to her handbag and pulled out what I remembered was my choke chain, a few seconds later it was in a loop and she placed it over my head letting it fall to my neck. She pulled it taunt.

"There dear, isn't that so much better?" Alexandra said cooing at me once more.

I couldn't help myself and I nodded.

Alexandra said softly "I knew you would see things my way soon enough. You want to know a little secret?"

I nodded, my eyes were half closed. If truth be told, I enjoyed being at Alexandra's feet once more.

Alexandra leant closer to Alexa and felt between her legs, she inserted two fingers slowly in to her pussy and after Alexa let out two small moans of pleasure, she removed her fingers.

Alexandra placed the same two fingers up against my lips, I tried to stop her but she pushed the fingers into my mouth and I licked and face fucked her fingers within seconds.

"Your girlfriend was the one that contacted me, silly girl thought she could have the same power over you as I do. She wanted me to teach her how to make you submit to her. It was all too easy really" Alexandra said with a smile, her glee all too evident.

"How does it feel?" she asked. I was confused at the question so looked up at her. She continued saying "knowing how bad you wanted to set a boundary and how easily I tore it down and put you back in your place under my thumb?"

I whimpered loudly, my face flushed hot and was scarlet in colour. My erect cock also showed how I felt.

"We really need to have that locked away again dear, your life will be so much easier once it is back under lock and key."

I moaned softly, knowing she was right.

"Let's sort that out now shall we sweetie? I bought another locking device with me so I knew I was the only one with the keys."

I growled slightly not wanting to give in but it was met with Alexandra pulling the choke chain tight across her thighs forcing my head on to her leg, I whimpered as you leant closer saying "you haven't been happy since leaving me have you?"

I shook my head slightly, the choke chain holding my tight against her leg.

"You need me take control of your life don't you?"

I nodded my head again, my head spinning with the adrenaline needing her touch whether kind or cruel.

"You regret leaving my service don't you boy?"

I nodded my head again, Alexandra's words boring in to my mind, I was unable to deny the truth.

"You want me to lock up your little peepee again don't you?" she asked.

I moaned softly, my cock twitched again confirming what I really wanted.

"Good boy" Alexandra cooed at me, she reached in to her handbag once more, saying "now where is your muzzle?"