Reckless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHappy
DrHappy
14 Followers

"I'd like to show you some of my skills," she said. "If you don't mind."

"Show me," he replied.

She gently kissed his shaft with her lips. She started with the side, and then moved around the bottom, and then to the other side. She grabbed the base of his cock and slowly kissed her way to the tip. He could feel the warmth of her lips and the breath from her nose as she worked her way over his skin. She then pressed the underside of the tip against her lips and held it there for a moment. "Mmmmmmm... that's a really nice cock." She then began to slowly and methodically to rub his member across her face, touching every square inch of her face with it. "It's so hard not to devour your cock right now."

She then gave his cock a gentle lick. He flinched and moaned.

"You've been pretty quiet until now. You are enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Yes, it's incredible. Please don't stop."

She resumed her licking and his groans grew louder. She then shoved his shaft into her mouth.

"Yes!" he exclaimed.

"That's more like it!" she said as she looked up into his face. "Make sure you get some good shots with your dick in my mouth." She held it in her mouth until she heard several shutter clicks, and then took it out of her mouth and resumed licking his wet dick. "It feels so good in my mouth," she said as she reached beneath him to fondle his balls. He didn't say anything in coherent English, but she could tell by his breathing and moaning that he was enjoying it.

She then began to slowly fuck his cock with her mouth while she fondled his balls. She took a deep breath and then shoved his cock down her throat, pressing her lips into his pubic hair. She held it there for a few seconds while she fondled his balls some more. He moaned again more loudly.

"I told you I had skills" she said. She resumed sucking and fucking with her mouth, building more tension in his body with each stroke. He moaned loudly some more, and frantically tried to simultaneously check for any bystanders around them, take photographs, and enjoy the intense pleasure from the dick sucking. They could both tell that he was nearing orgasm any second.

"For twenty bucks, I'll let you cum in my mouth," she offered.

It wasn't a question that he was expecting.

"I'll swallow, too!" she said. "You know you want it. Twenty bucks."

"Okay," he replied.

She increased the intensity of her sucking and the pumping with her mouth. Every muscle in his body continued to tighten. "Mmmmmmmm," she hummed with her mouth. His moans grew deeper and stronger in volume until the first burst of cum shot into the back of her mouth. She felt its warmth as it slid down her throat as she swallowed. As the next burst shot into mouth, she gently clamped down on his shaft with her lips and the taste of cum began to fill her whole mouth. She rubbed her tongue over the base of his cock as her mouth slowly filled with cum. "Mmmmmm," she hummed again as she felt the tension begin to release from his body. She slowly pulled his cock from her mouth and smiled up at him.

"Camera," she clumsily uttered with a mouthful of cum. She opened her mouth as he captured an image of her cum-filled mouth. She then carefully gave the bottom of his cock a few licks with her cum-coated tongue. She inserted his dick back into her mouth, clamped down, and then swallowed the cum with his dick in her mouth.

"Wow!" was all he could manage to say. He started to reach toward his wallet in his back pocket.

"Not yet!" she said. "A proper blowjob doesn't end right after orgasm. A cock should get some tender loving afterwards." She meant it. She continued to gently kiss, lick, and suck his sensitive member of for a couples of minutes or so, giving it occasional gentle strokes with her hand. Sometimes, she tenderly slid the tip in and out of mouth, forcing it to delicately pry her lips open as she pressed it inside. She would occasionally give it a really hard suck or stroke, making him spasm with ecstasy from mild over-stimulation. "I just don't want to stop sucking it," she said as she slid it into her mouth again.

"You are amazing. You really know how to use that mouth of yours," he said after his breathing had almost returned to normal. He spasmed again as she gave him another hard suck. "And your skills afterwards are magnificent." He again reached towards his back pocket to retrieve his wallet. This time, she didn't stop him.

"Thank you. I'm so glad you enjoyed it," she stated as she accepted a twenty-dollar bill from him.

She then stood up, looked him in the eye, paused, and gave him a gentle, but very long and passionate kiss. He detected a trace of cum still on her lips.

"Do you kiss all the guys after you suck then off?" he asked.

"No, actually. You're special." She paused. "In fact, you are the only guy I've kissed in a very long time. It was wonderful."

He said nothing.

"And no, that's not something that I tell everyone afterwards. I'm being completely honest with you."

"I enjoyed the kiss, too," he said. "And the blowjob. They were both special."

"Good," she said. She seemed a little less confident than she had been.

He looked at her curiously but somewhat awkwardly. "So why didn't you charge me initially for the blowjob itself? You just charged me to cum in your mouth."

"And to swallow," she corrected.

"And to swallow," he acknowledged. "Why no charge for the blowjob?"

Her face went blank. "I liked you. I still like you. You made me forget I was working." A little sparkle reappeared in her face.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Of course, you will, that's how I meant it," she said smiling. He returned the smile.

"Well, I need to get going," she said reluctantly and somewhat shyly. "but... "

"Yes," he asked.

"If you are interested... maybe we could get together again sometime. It doesn't necessarily have to be work-related. I'd like to see you again."

"I still owe you a digital copy of the images of your modelling work, if you'd still like them."

"Absolutely," she said. "I really enjoyed the modelling with you, and I'd still like a copy for myself. I want to remember this experience."

"Sure," he said.

"You have a nice looking dick, but I'd like to see your face again, too." He smiled awkwardly. "Well, you were behind the camera most of the time. I saw your dick more than I saw your face!" They both laughed.

"You have a good point," he acknowledged.

"Seriously, though..." She paused a long time. "I feel like I've known you a long time," she said quietly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter Two: Pub Exposure

Txt from him: Sorry, I'm running late. Traffic is terrible.

Txt from her: No problem. Take your time.

They had arranged to meet fairly late at night at a local pub. It was a favorite of his. They served a large selection of beer, delicious food, and even a nice assortment of teas. It was reasonably quiet for a pub, and he thought that it would be a great place for conversation.

Txt from him: I'm in the parking lot. See you in a minute.

Txt from her: Don't sit next at my table or talk to me yet. Sit at the table across from me. I'm at a table near the back. It's not crowded.

He saw her sitting alone at the back of the pub. She was facing the rear wall, but he could still recognize her from the back of her head. It was the quieter end of the pub, and away from most of the activity. He asked the server to seat him at the table across from hers and ordered a beer. She was as good looking as he remembered and was dressed in a manner than was memorable. She was wearing a skimpy shirt top, a short skirt, and tall boots.

There was a walkway between their tables, and he noticed that she was mostly looking forward, and not at him. She looked at him, made brief eye contact, smiled, and looked away.

Txt from him: What's with the cloak and dagger game?

She was drinking a mixed drink with ice. He saw her look at her phone, presumably to read the message that he had just sent her. She began typing.

Txt from her: Took you long enough to get here. I could have sucked three dicks by now.

Txt from him: I'll let you suck mine three times.

She laughed out loud and glanced at him briefly again.

Txt from her: If I had sucked three dicks, I may not have an appetite for any of this food that you've been telling me about.

Txt from him: It might depend on whether you swallowed.

Txt from her: I had dinner a long time ago, would love an appetizer, maybe you for dessert.

Txt from him: How about a plate of nachadillas? There are part nachos and part quesadilla.

Txt from her: Sounds yummy!

The server brought him his beer and he ordered the appetizer. He took a drink.

Txt from her: Did you bring your camera?

Txt from him: Yep.

Txt from him: So why this game with the messages? Do we get to speak?

Txt from her: Soon. Would you do me a favor?

Txt from him: What do you need?

Txt from her: Can you discretely take some photos of me?

Txt from him: Sure. Easy.

"I wonder what she's up to," he thought to himself.

He removed his camera from his bag, changed a few settings, and held it in his lap. He placed it in "quiet" mode, so that the shutter was nearly inaudible. He unrolled his silverware from his cloth napkin, placed the camera near the edge of his table and covered it with the napkin, leaving an opening on one end for the tip of the lens, and another opening for the viewfinder. He then removed his remote shutter switch from his bag.

He looked around the pub, looked at her, and aimed the camera as best as he could. There she was, sitting at her table, hand on her drink, looking 90 degrees away from him. She looked nice. "Tick" snapped the shutter very quietly. He saw her image appear on the video screen on the rear of the camera. He zoomed in a little closer, adjusted the aim of the camera slightly, and took another shot.

Txt from him: I've started shooting.

She looked in his direction and noticed the camera mostly hidden beneath the crumpled napkin. She gave the crumpled napkin a sultry look, paused, and smiled at him. He captured both expressions with his camera.

She turned her face towards the camera again but used her eyes to scan the bar. She licked her lips with an evil grin. Tick, tick, tick, went the camera among the background clamor of the pub. She now shifted in her seat and turned her body towards him. She glared him. She produced a fake yawn and smiled again. Tick, tick, tick.

Txt from her: How's the camera work going? I like your setup with the napkin. Clever.

Txt from him: Going well. I like the ambiance of the pub. You look great.

She immediately turned her body towards the rear of the pub again so that he again was facing her left side.

"What is she doing?" he thought. Is she ignoring me now? He started to send her a message, but then noticed that she was fondling her left breast. Tick, tick, tick.

She made a bored expression on her face, and subtly pulled her the left side of her top down, exposing her left nipple. Tick, tick, tick. She pulled her top back up, and briefly turned her head to scan the pub, presumably to verify that no one else was watching.

Txt from her: Like what you see?

Txt from him: Absolutely love it!

Txt from her: Thought so. Glad you're not a prude.

She took a big drink from her liquor glass, pulled her left tit out again, spit out a piece of ice in her hand, and began running it over her exposed nipple. Tick, tick, tick.

Txt from him: Oh, God, that's so hot!

She peeked at the message that she had just received, smiled, but didn't respond. She tugged at her nipple for a while, reapplied the ice cube, arched her back some, and expressed some feelings of pleasure in her face. Tick, tick, tick.

Txt from her: It's good to have an admirer.

Txt from him: You are a goddess!

She put the ice cube back into her drink, dried her fingers off, looked around the pub again, turned her body towards him again, and pulled down her top to expose both breasts. Her face was expressionless as she scanned the pub again, but then fought hard to not cackle out loud at him. Tick, tick, tick.

Txt from her: Not going to wear out your camera tonight, are you?

Txt from him: I'm getting hot, but the camera is doing fine.

She looked at him again, but instead of pulling down her top, she lifted up the bottom of her shirt to flash both breasts again. They both worked hard to suppress their laughter as he continued to snap the camera's shutter.

She then turned her whole body sideways in her seat towards him. He could see her skirt and boots from this angle. She nonchalantly opened her legs to show off her panties. Tick, tick, tick.

She scanned the room again and brought her drink to her mouth with one hand and began rubbing the crotch of her panties with the other hand. She tilted her head back briefly with another look of pleasure on her face.

They made eye contact and she smirked. She then pulled the crotch of her panties aside, exposing her pussy to his camera. Tick, tick, tick. He could see both bush and pink pussy lips and caught them with his camera.

Txt from her: I'm getting hot in here, too!

She turned her body to face the rear wall again, and then pulled the bottom of her skirt up slightly. She reached beneath her skirt and carefully began to work her panties down to her thighs. She kept lowering them but stopped when she got to just below her knees. She then turned her whole body in her seat, kept her legs together, and gave him a view of her panties at her knees for the camera.

Txt from him: I can't help but get turned on by this.

Txt from her: I'm getting turned on, too

She turned her body to face the rear wall again and wiggled her panties over her boots. She turned an expressionless face back toward him, scanned the room with her eyes, and then tossed the panties at him. He caught them with the excitement of a Mardi Grass parade goer who just caught a large stuffed animal of loot from a parade float. Neither could help but laugh out loud after that.

She then turned her body back towards him and opened her legs again, exposing her bare pussy beneath her tiny skirt. Tick, tick, tick. She reached down and began masturbating as she scanned the room with her eyes. Tick, tick, tick. She retrieved another piece of ice from drink, and used it to rub against her pussy lips. Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick.

A server suddenly walked up to his table to deliver the order of nachadillas. The server's attention was towards his table, and he didn't notice her exposed pussy or the masturbation with the ice cube. She quickly closed her legs and returned the ice cube to her glass.

"Can I get you anything?" the server asked her as she turned towards her table.

"Yes, can I have another one of these?" she replied as she held up her glass. The server returned to the main part of the pub.

He moved his camera to one side of the table to make room for the platter of nachadillas.

"You look familiar to me," she said aloud to him. It was the first thing that she had said to him verbally tonight. "Do I know you?" she asked curiously.

"Maybe, you should," he replied. "Would you like some nachadillas? I've got much more than I can eat."

"Why thank you, that's so sweet of you," she said innocently as she picked up her drink and sat down at his table across from him. "I hope you enjoyed she show!" she said quietly but excitedly once she had sat down.

"That was tremendous!" he said while laughing.

"Thanks for sharing your appetizer. I wasn't that hungry when I got here, but I'm starved, now"

"It's good to see you again. I love your energy and your playfulness. "

"Thank you. It's nice to have someone who will play along with me," she said. "A lot of guys talk the talk, but they won't walk the walk. Plus, you seem like a very kind person. These strange looking things are delicious."

"The nachadillas? Yes, they are."

Their server returned with her drink just as she finished up her first glass.

"So how did the photos turn out? Can we look at some now?" she asked.

As he wiped his mouth, she burst out laughing.

"You just wiped your mouth with my panties!" she said as she laughed hysterically. He looked down as his hands, identified the panties, and wiped his mouth again. His napkin was still covering his camera.

"They did seem a lot smoother than the typical cloth napkin," he said casually as he put the panties in his camera bag. "Can you imagine a Thanksgiving dinner with formal place settings, where each of the napkins has been replaced with a pair of panties?"

He picked up his camera and they began scrolling through each and every photo of the evening, laughing louder as they progressed through the sequence.

"I'm almost crying!" she said. "I'd love to have a copy of those as well."

"Shit," he said. "I forgot the thumb drive with your photos from the previous photo shoot."

"No big deal, just bring them with you next time."

"Next time? Okay sure," he said. There was suddenly an awkward pause.

"There's another thing that I wanted to ask you about," she tried to mention casually.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Ever since I sucked your dick, I've been incredibly horny."

"Yes... Okay. That's not something that I hear every day." There was another awkward pause between them.

"I got you off, but I didn't get any last time. I want your yummy cock inside me."

"So, is this a date, or are you working tonight?" he asked.

"Does it matter?" The conversation became more serious in tone.

"At the very least, it matters to my wallet."

"Would you rather go out with a slut or a prostitute?"

"I guess a slut," he said, not knowing whether that was the right answer that she wanted, though it was the answer that felt right to him at that moment.

"Don't think that a slut's any cheaper for you. Dinner and drinks can add up. It's no better if you get married."

"So, do you consider yourself to be a whore or a slut tonight?"

"Probably both. You could pay for my dinner and drinks and you could fuck me afterwards and we could call it even. That's just being a slut and is perfectly legal in this state."

"Yes, it's legal," he said as he contemplated her last statement.

"I've been exploring the wilder side of myself, lately," she added. "I've been a little wilder than usual, and it's been enjoyable." She paused. "And it's opened up a can of worms for me." He watched her in silence. "I'm questioning things that I've never questioned before." He looked at her stoically and waited for her to resume. "For instance, why do people get married? I can do the wild stuff I've been doing lately without being married."

He wasn't sure wasn't sure if it was a rhetorical question or why it was asked, but he thought he'd comment. "There a lot of reasons to get married. There's a natural inclination for pair bonding. Marriage provides a stable home for a family, especially if you want kids." Her expression became more serious. "Intimacy," he said.

"Intimacy," she repeated slowly. "It's nice to be close to someone." She smiled deeply as she looked into his face. He returned the smile. "Those are valid reasons," she added. "I would agree."

"So, are you still up for some pussy tonight?" she asked.

"Sure," he said with a look of both bewilderment and eagerness. "Let me get the check."

Once he had paid their bills, they walked outside of the pub together. He had begun to wonder where she wanted to go have sex.

"I checked out the area before you arrived," she said. "Follow me." She took his hand, and quietly led him in the darkness to an alley behind the pub. They walked past a delivery truck that was parked in the alley, and she pulled him to the rear wall of the pub. They were between the truck and the steps of a rear loading dock for the pub. "This should be plenty safe for us," she said.

DrHappy
DrHappy
14 Followers
123456...8