Reckless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love fucking you in the ass," she told him.

He was about to respond but became overwhelmed with pleasure as he neared orgasm. It was if his ass and his penis became connected, and the pleasure between the two had multiplied. His moans turned into howls and barks and groans as he began to cum. He felt a burst of cum flow through his cock as she continued to thrust into his ass. She continued to pleasure his cock with firm, short strokes behind the tip as she simultaneously fucked his ass with long, slow, and deep strokes. He felt burst after burst of cum. It took some coordination on her part, but it was worth it.

"That was an amazing orgasm," he uttered between breathes. "I can hardly stand."

"Don't move yet," she told him. She still held the dildo firmly in his ass with her tits pressed against his back. She gave him a few more slow, long thrusts, and then over-stimulated his cock with her hand. He flinched from the combination of pain and pleasure. "Okay, I'm done," she told him, but then repeated the process of thrusting and stroking again.

"You're under my power. I can fuck you as long as I want," she told him as she did it again. "As far as I'm concerned, you are my little fuck slave." He felt her thrust deeply inside again, and she reached towards the table again with one of her arms to place something upon it.

"Did you have fun?" she asked.

He was having difficulty verbalizing so shortly after his orgasm. "Yes. Incredible!" he responded, still trying to catch his breath. She fucked him a little more and gave his cock another tug. He groaned.

"Okay, I'm done," she repeated, but then she fucked his ass and over-stimulated his cock a little more, causing him to flinch and groan yet again.

"Okay, don't remove your blindfold just yet." She withdrew the dildo from his ass and wiped off both the dildo and his ass. "Okay, stand up and turn around." She took his hand and said, "Follow me." She led him up to the couch, where she placed a towel for him to sit. "The couch is in front of you. I put a towel down because you have lube all over your ass. Reach down and feel for the towel. Now, turn around and sit on the towel."

He heard the commands coming from her mouth, and he witnessed his body comply. In his post-orgasmic mental haze, he was having trouble standing, and was happy that his body was now sitting down.

"Now, remove the blindfold." As he removed the blindfold, he saw his wife wearing a strap-on dildo for the first time.

"You wear it well," he said.

"Thank you. It fits me well. It must be fun to be a guy."

"It can be. That thing looks huge. It's hard to believe you had that in my ass." He was becoming more verbally coherent after his orgasm, but his body still felt limp with post-orgasm paralysis. He sank deeper into the couch.

"Some things are worth the effort. I have another challenge for you, whether you are ready for it or not," she said. He wondered what kind of maniacal scheme she had in mind, now.

She walked over to the table. As she walked, she was reminded of the dildo inside her, and felt small bursts of pleasure as it bounced again onto her g-spot and clit with each step. She reached for a saucer and cookie that she had placed onto the table earlier while he was blind folded.

"This is a chocolate chip cookie," she said as she held up the cookie. He was sitting below her and couldn't see inside the saucer. "This is a saucer." She held the cookie below the saucer. She slowly tilted the saucer until a thick, milky liquid began to pour onto the cookie. "This is your cum from a minute ago. I milked your cock like a cow earlier." After most of the pale, mysterious substance had been poured onto the cookie, she tilted the saucer back upright, and placed the cookie into the saucer. She handed the saucer to him and said, "Now, eat the cookie. You don't have a choice."

He looked at what he had just been handed, and confirmed silently to himself, "Yes, that's a cookie, and it does indeed look like it is covered in cum. This is either a prank, or it really is covered in cum."

"Eat it," she commanded quietly, but firmly.

Maybe it was the suggestibility of his post-orgasm daze, but he didn't hesitate to pick up the cookie after her last command. He felt like his actions weren't in his control, as if he was a bystander observing his own actions. He witnessed his hand pick up the cookie and bring it to his mouth. He zeroed in on where he would bite and estimated that he'd get a pretty good portion of the creamy topping with his first bite. He'd know in a few moments whether it was really cum on the cookie. He witnessed his hand come to his mouth. He opened his mouth and bit off a portion of the cookie.

With that initial bite, he felt the creamy texture of the glazed topping touch his upper lip and the roof of his mouth. It was slightly warm. The taste hit his tongue about the same time as the scent was detected by his nose. He was indeed eating a cookie that was covered in cum. She stood watching him with the eyes of an eagle.

In his still hyper-sensitive post-orgasmic state, he could easily discern the intermingling sweetness and bitterness of the chocolate with the cum. He could also perceive the distinct aromas of semen and the chocolate as they blended together in his nose. As he chewed, he could detect the silky texture spreading into the crunchy bits of cookie over his tongue and mouth. The mixture of salty savory cream and cookie was unique, but not overly strong. He had had stranger and stouter tasting gourmet cookies before. "It's not so bad," he thought to himself. He still felt a bit of weirdness and alarm at what was going on, but a part of his brain classified this activity into the category of "harmless", so he allowed himself to continue. He didn't know whether it was because of his post-orgasm zombie-state, or whether he felt determination to show her up, but he didn't hesitate to take another bite, despite his apprehension.

She continued to scrutinize him. Part of her was shocked that she had told him to do it. Another part of her was shocked that he had actually done it. Another part of her was dancing with joy at her successful demonstration of power.

He took another bite. He felt defiance. The apprehension had passed, and he began to try to analyze the complex balance of flavors and scents with the velvety mouthfeel. With each bite, he also felt more pleased with himself. "In your face!" he thought as he took another bite. After all, he had cum in her mouth several times, and she had swallowed. "I would never hear the end of it if I wimped out," he thought to himself.

She stood in complete silence. After he had completed the cookie, he stared her in the eye, and then licked the saucer before placing it down.

"There," he said. "Any more challenges?"

"No," she replied. She looked at him in silence.

"I wonder what kind of cookie would best compliment the flavor of cum?" he asked.

"Sorry, all we had was chocolate chip." After what had just happened, she hadn't expected that question at all.

"Do you think that the savory flavor of a ginger cookie would be better with cum?"

"I have no idea," she answered, and she began laughing. "You are something else, you know that!"

"What?" he asked.

"How many years have we been married? And I totally did not expect that response from you. 'Do you think that the savory flavor of a ginger cookie would be better with cum?!'" Her laughter became uncontrollable. He began to chuckle at her reaction.

"It seemed like a reasonable question to me," he added.

She began to laugh more.

"You know, someone wrote a book with recipes that use cum," she said after she had finally calmed down.

"I'm both horrified and fascinated," he commented.

"It's not a book that I'd leave on the coffee table."

He thought some more. "Would it be vegan if no animals were harmed?"

"It might be a qualified vegan, like lacto-vegan, but I don't think that cum could be considered to be fully vegan," she said.

"I guess it's still is an animal product, like milk."

"It might still be considered to be organic. I'm not sure."

"Maybe I'd have to only eat organic foods for it to be vegan," he said. She chuckled again and almost burst into another fit of laughter.

"Does the author suggest wine pairings?" he asked. "I'm guessing that cum would pair better with white wine, rather than red."

"I haven't read the book. I don't know, but that sounds reasonable."

"Recipes?!? Who would... I mean... why... is the author a guy?" he asked.

"I think so."

"I suspect the he must be either gay or an engineer... not that there's anything wrong with either one of them."

"My guess is gay, but the analytical engineer aspect is understandable as well. Engineers will ask questions where others won't dare. You're an engineer. You should know."

"Yes. I guess that explains why I feel both horror and fascination. I want to forget that I even heard about the book, but I can't help but wonder how it would it taste with a bit of mint or vanilla."

"I don't know."

"Or maybe texture is the key quality. Maybe it would be good as a creamy filling between two cookies?

"I don't know."

"And objectively, is it grosser than consuming cow's milk? I'd prefer it to fish eggs. As long as it's my own cum, I'll take cum on my chocolate chip cookie over fish eggs any day. Otherwise, if it's some other guy's cum, I'll take my chances with the fish eggs."

"Is that logical? Wouldn't it taste the same whether it's your own cum or not?" she asked

"I guess, but I don't see myself budging on that issue."

"It's subjective, so I can understand that. Maybe that's a subject for a psychologist instead of an engineer."

"Does the book have photos that go with the recipes?"

"I don't know. I think so. You can't let the recipe book go, can you?"

"Look, when you've just been forced to eat a cum covered cookie, it kind of stays on your mind for a while. And a little bit in your mouth. It's a sticky subject in more ways than one, especially when it was in your mouth."

"No one FORCED you to eat anything."

"Well, you didn't put in my mouth, yourself, but I did feel coerced. Regardless, it's still on my mind."

The conversation paused a little, and she chucked some more.

"Hazelnut?" he asked.

"Hazelnut what?"

"Do you think that hazelnut and cum would go together?"

"I have no idea. Stop it."

"Even something as bitter and nasty as oregano is wonderful when it's added to certain foods. What foods go with oregano?"

"Stop it, you're deflating my bubble."

"What bubble am I deflating?" he asked.

"I'm feeling pleased with myself. It feels good to exercise power."

"You're delusional."

"I am not!"

"What power do you believe you exercised?"

"I made you worship my asshole with your tongue, I beat your ass silly, I fucked you in the ass, and I made you eat a cookie covered in your own cum. All of that, and you still didn't get any pussy. I'm feeling empowered right now."

"You are feeling empowered? I'm feeling pretty empowered myself."

"You're delusional and crazy."

"Look, you had to do all the work. I hardly lifted a finger, other than putting my thumb in your cunt. I enjoyed an invigorating spanking while you worked up a sweat. And I then got an incredible orgasm out of it from simultaneous anal and penile stimulation. It was almost like a three-way. It was tremendous! Tell me you didn't work hard for that? And at the end of all of it, I got to lie back in a comfy chair where I was then served an exotic delicacy. I almost expect to have a hot moist towel handed to me afterwards. Are you going to the kitchen soon?"

"I made you worship my asshole with your tongue!" she shouted.

"Yes, that was quite a workout. It was exhausting and I got a little winded from that. I also had to breathe without assistance.

"I made you eat a cookie covered in your OWN cum!"

"As long as it was my own cum, and well... it wasn't bad. It was certainly exotic and memorable... and the cookie was kind of nice after sex."

"Stop raining on my parade!"

"Don't let my enjoyment ruin your experience."

"I thought that was going to put you in your place, but I obviously have failed. Bastard!"

They both chuckled and almost exploded in laughter again. They made eye contact and smiled.

"What about blood sausage?" he asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Yuck! People eat blood sausage all the time. Now, THAT'S really gross. I'd choose that cum cookie any day over blood sausage. Eeewwh."

"I don't want to hear anymore," she pleaded.

"Is it pig's blood or beef blood? not that it matters."

"Stop it! I promise not to make you eat blood sausage or fish eggs after sex!"

"That's a relief," he commented. "Some port after that cookie sounds good right now. You aren't going to the kitchen, now are you?"

"I don't know whether to slap you or laugh at you," she replied.

"You could join me with some port."

"That does sound good."

"We have a bottle in pantry. If you're getting up, would you pour me some?"

"You're an ass."

He relaxed and sank back into his chair as she walked into the kitchen to get some port.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter Five: Behind the Sign

"Hey, Baby, looking good!" he called to her through his open car window as he drove to the curb next to her. She was standing on the on the sidewalk, dressed in high heels, a short skirt, and a skimpy top.

"Hi, Sugar, are you looking for a good time?" she asked. Her face lit up at him as she spoke to him with her brightly colored red lips.

"I'm always looking for a good time, especially with a girl who's got a nice set of titties like you. Are you looking to make some money?"

"I might be. I'm pretty desperate to fuck. I might just be willing to fuck you for dinner."

"Slut!" he called out to her.

"Unlock the door and let me in before I get arrested for doing what it looks like I'm doing."

"Sure thing, Sweetie," he said. She hopped into the car and they drove off.

"I can dress like this at the shopping mall, but I'm likely to get arrested for soliciting if I stand around alone on a street corner. I was starting to get some funny looks."

"You'll fit in at the pub, just fine," he said. "Every other person there looks like they belong in a play."

"Yeah, the hipsters do look like they raided a costume trunk at an abandoned theatre."

"You look quite nice tonight," he said.

"Thank you. I worked hard for this look."

"It suits you."

"Was that a compliment?"

"You look like a whore."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"It was," he responded. "I thought that we'd go to that same pub again for drinks and an appetizer."

"Okay, I could use a snack, but I'm serious about needing to fuck. I'm really fucking horny tonight."

He smiled. "I'll take care of you."

"You'd better," she said.

"But no more spanking. My ass is still sore from your last spanking."

"Don't worry, I have other plans," she said as they arrived at the pub. They parked and entered the pub.

"So, do you have any updates from your experiment that you'd like to share?" he asked after they had been seated and had ordered their drinks and an appetizer.

"Well, yeah, actually. It's gotten more complicated, and it might be nice to ask you, as a guy, about some of this stuff."

"Sure, I'm all ears... and penis."

"Okay, so I'm following my behavioral criteria, which is not to do anything irresponsible or unethical."

"Right."

"And I'm still listening closely to my impulses, and following them, even if they appear to violate normal societal and cultural restrictions. I'm studying that divergence."

"You've been doing a mighty fine job of that."

"And I began the role playing with you and played a whore."

"A cheap whore." He smiled.

"And, as I mentioned earlier, I feel like a slut has more power than a whore, so I've adjusted my role-playing plan a little. I'm really enjoying the power, so I'm going in that direction."

"I just realized, that you aren't really in character now."

"I'm winging it, okay. It's all blending together. Which brings me to my next point."

"Which is?" he asked.

"The lines between role play acting and real life have gotten blurred. I'm mean I've started out doing some things because it was part of the role, but I've REALLY liked some of it, so I've been doing those things some more.

"Makes sense."

"But now I'm not sure sometimes whether I'm doing some of these things because I'm role playing, or because the real me wants to do them."

"For instance?"

"I mentioned the other night, that I've been masturbating a lot now," she said quietly.

"Nothing wrong with that."

"I mean a lot." The conversation paused. "I'm doing it right now," she said.

He noticed that she had been holding her purse in her lap with one hand. The other hand was hidden beneath the table.

Their server appeared and delivered their drinks. "Your nachadillas will be right out," he commented before turning away.

"I might do that too, if I could do it as discretely as you are. You go, girl!" he commented.

"You wouldn't look good in a skirt," she replied.

"I don't have a purse that matches any of my outfits, either."

"Okay, back to... Oh, God...," she took a deep breath. "That feels so good." She took two more quick breaths. "Okay, I don't know if I'm role playing now or not. I'm really loving this freedom and I don't want to stop."

"So far, I may just be witnessing an improvement in the quality of your life. That may not be a bad thing. As long as you are reasonably discrete, just enjoy and don't worry about it," he commented.

"But it's other things, too. I want to crazy things with you. Really wild things."

"I'm not complaining," he replied.

"I want to do slutty things with you."

"And the problem with that is?"

"Why would I want to do that so badly? Why does it feel important to me now?"

"Important?"

"Some of the things we've been doing feel meaningful, but it's hard to see how there would be meaning. What meaning is there in sucking your husband's dick while pretending he is someone else? Why do I enjoy acting like a slut? Should I be placing this much importance on meaningless activities? I mean, I could be doing something significant, like climbing Mount Everest."

"Climbing Mount Everest is irresponsible. You could die and exposing yourself to that risk would certainly violate your behavioral criteria."

"Good point," she said.

"Though, you could have choked on my dick while you were sucking it in near the trail."

"Your dick IS a choking hazard," she said.

"I think that we were reasonably discrete. There only a miniscule chance that we could have been seen. We were hidden pretty well, and besides, there weren't any children around," he reassured her. "And the trail isn't riddled with bodies, like Mount Everest."

"So how about climbing a safe mountain with a beautiful view, with someone I love dearly?" she asked.

"That wouldn't be a planetary achievement, but it would be meaningful to me. I'd be happy to climb that mountain with you."

"But back to the original question; what's meaningful about pretending to be a whore with you, and pretending you were someone I didn't know?"

"It wasn't what you were pretending to be doing that was meaningful. It's what you were actually doing." He paused. "Role playing. Playing. Together. Sharing intimate and memorable experiences together, and having a great time doing it. Like going to an amusement park together, but much more intimate."

"Okay, it's plausible," she said. "Maybe more than plausible."

"I think it is," he reassured. "It is ironic that when you dove into the world of a cheap, trashy slut, you discovered a valuable perspective that eludes most people."

1...345678