Reckless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I supposed that means you can use it while sky diving or water skiing without dropping it."

"Yeah, it's easy to grip, and it's got a large knob at the end, I guess in case a shark tries to take away from you." They both chuckled. "But also, take a look at it from this perspective." She held it by the bristles and pointed the handle upward.

"It looks a lot like a sex toy," he said as he laughed.

"It's about to become one," she said as she stealthily slid it between her legs. "That's why I bought it." She suppressed a moan as she pressed the handle of the brush against her labia. "I've seen a vibrator that's disguised to look like a tube of lipstick. Someone could easily put a motor in a brush handle. I'd love to have a vibrator right now." She breathed in deeply, closed her eyes, and smiled.

"You are naughty, tonight, aren't you?" he added.

"I can't help it," she said as she suppressed a moan as she pressed the handle of the brush deeply into her pussy.

"You do seem like you can't stop yourself."

"I'm beginning to wonder," she said. "Is anyone looking this way?" she asked.

He looked around the patio of the pub. "Nope. The nearest people are three tables away, and they seem engrossed in their own conversation."

"Just let me know if I need to tone it down. I hope you're enjoying the show."

"I'll let you know, and yes, I'm enjoying the show," he replied.

Her breathing intensity increased as she began sliding the brush handle in and out of her pussy.

"I sucked you off earlier tonight, but I didn't get any," she said between breaths. "Now, I'm so horny. I should have fucked you."

"I can still fuck you when we get home," he said.

"But I need something, now, and I don't think that we could get away with fucking at our table."

She continued to pleasure her pussy with the brush. He continued to watch around the pub, verifying that her activities hadn't caught anyone else's attention. "Go ahead and enjoy yourself. I'll be on lookout for you."

"Thank you," she said. She increased the pace with her hand, and it showed in her face. He had always loved her orgasm face, and tonight's performance didn't disappoint. She struggled to keep herself quiet, and had succeeded pretty well so far, except for her breathing. She closed her eyes tightly but opened them periodically to smile at him. Her jaw dropped and her mouth came open. She tilted her head back and furrowed her eyebrows. As her expressions vacillated between agony and ecstasy, her mouth teetered between and "O" shape and an expression which appeared to be gulping for air. She continued to pleasure herself and rode her new sex toy in and out of several orgasms at the table.

He kept an eye around the pub, but had trouble believing that he was actually seeing what was happening on the other side of his table. Nevertheless, he accessed their situation and let her continue. While their situation seemed far outside of ordinary, he still deemed it safe for the moment.

"You seemed to have a good time," he said to her as her breathing began to return to normal.

"Wow, that was fantastic," she said. "I can't believe I just did that."

"I can't either," he said.

"Did I get any funny looks? Are we about to get thrown out of here yet?"

"No," he chuckled. "I was keeping an eye on things. We're doing fine." He smiled at her reassuringly. "You did a great job of keeping it quiet."

"Good," she said with some relief. She lifted the hair brush above the table to show him the wet handle. "This thing was great!" she said to him. "I love you, Hairbrush," she said as she gave the slippery handle a kiss. He smiled. "Don't worry, it's no match to your cock," she said to him with a laugh. She took a slow deep breath and relaxed back into her seat. She opened her eyes and beamed at him. "I feel wonderful."

"Good. You look very pleased with yourself," he said.

"I'm beginning to think, though," she said, "that I'm becoming more of a nympho than a slut sometimes."

"In what way?"

"I mean, a slut has freedom and power. She can do what she wants. A nympho, on the other hand, is so hungry with desire, she has no choice."

"So, a slut does things because she wants to, but a nympho does things because she has to?" he asked.

"Exactly. And lately, I find myself in situations where I don't know if I could tell myself 'no'. Like just now."

"So, it seems that a slut with the most power would be someone with no desire. What fun would that be? Is it really power that matters?"

"It does feel good to satisfy the desire," she said.

"Whether it's for food or sex or anything else. If you never felt hunger, then eating might become a chore. I think that that would be a loss. And as for sex..."

They both said nothing for a while. "I have a question for you," she said calmly.

"Yes." They looked at each other.

"Am I nuts?" she asked. "Have I completely lost it?"

"I was wondering whether you might eventually ask that question," he said. He smiled but didn't laugh.

"That wasn't a rhetorical question," she stated.

"Okay," he acknowledged.

She lowered her voice. "I'm sitting her in a public restaurant with cum on my face and in my hair while masturbating with a hair brush and I don't know if I can stop or even if I want to stop!" she exclaimed quietly.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"How do I feel? I feel great. I feel better than great. I feel like this is crazy, but I feel great."

"That's a good sign," he said.

"Seriously, though, if I really am crazy, I probably wouldn't realize that I'm crazy."

"You may be right about that," he added.

"Am I out of control? I feel completely sane and rational, but this seems crazy."

"Have you violated any of your criteria that you set as boundaries for your experiment?"

"My experiment? I've forgotten that this whole escapade started as an experiment, but let's see. Don't be irresponsible or unethical. Definitely not unethical. I've been pretty wild, lately, but I don't THINK that I've been irresponsible or excessively risky. But then, again, I may be crazy. I'm not sure whether I can trust my judgment anymore."

"I've been trying to keep an eye on our antics as well," he said. "I think that we've been skirting the boundaries. Your behavior isn't what I would call typical, but I don't think that you've been too reckless, as long as we don't go beyond something like this. I've been complicit, too. You aren't planning to explore behavior wilder than this are you?"

"Of course not, we'd definitely get arrested then. That still sounds crazy, and I don't want to go there. And extra-marital behavior still sounds gross."

"Well, then I don't think that you're crazy. At least, yet."

"Well, that's a relief," she said.

"Or maybe I'm crazy too, which may mean we are in big trouble."

"I do have doubts about your sanity from time to time," she said.

"Even if you aren't crazy, I don't think that Miss Manners would approve of your using a hair brush in a public restaurant, though."

"I would say 'Fuck Miss Manners,' but now I'm sure we'd both interpret that as a three way with Miss Manners," she commented.

"Yep. I wonder how old Miss Manners is these days. I'd prefer to think of her as young," he said.

"With big boobs?" she asked.

"Of course. Enormous boobs. And you could show her the proper way to use a hair brush."

"Stop it, you're killing me," she said while laughing. She smiled at him again. "I feel so many wonderful things, right now. I feel like I just succeeded in making a world record jump over the high bar. I feel close to you. I feel madly in love with you. I feel fulfilled and really happy with my life. Doing all of this with you has been amazing. Like I'm not just listening to an orchestra, but I'm playing an instrument in the orchestra and I'm leading it."

"Shared experiences," he said. "Intimacy."

"Yes!" she said. "Intimacy. Crazy, but definitely intimate."

"Can you imagine doing what we've done with anyone else?""

"No way! You know, I feel like I fell in love with you again during our role playing," she said.

"You'd make a horrible prostitute. You fell in love with your first client."

"Well, you feel in love with a whore," she said.

"I know, and I'd do it again," he said and smiled. "I know what you mean. I felt it too. We had chemistry. As a whore, you were trashy, foul mouthed, and really wild, but I absolutely adored you."

"It reminded me of our first date, except that I sucked your dick within the first hour of meeting you this time," she said.

"You've been pretty gutsy with all of this. I admire you for it."

"Really? Thanks for not judging me."

"You exposed much more than your physical body to me, and I think that's pretty gutsy. It's one thing to share a familiar part of yourself. It's another to share a part that's a mystery to yourself. You don't know what you may be exposing."

She stood up, leaned towards him, and gave him a kiss.

"Chamomile?" he asked.

"What?"

"I can taste the cum on your lips and I can smell it on your face. It's starting to dry, but it's still intense and erotic. I was wondering if chamomile tea might complement the aromas and flavors."

"Stop it!" she said shaking her head with a laugh.

Their server appeared with their food. "Is there anything else I can get for you?" he asked.

"You serve hot tea here, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, we have a variety of herbal, black, green, and oolong teas. What would you like?"

"I would love a cup of chamomile tea," she said excitedly.

1...345678