Reckless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sounds hot. But seriously, it sounds like logical behavior if you've turned off your inhibition knob. Harmless and not fucked up. I melt at the thought of tasting your pussy, even when I'm not horny." She began thinking about the taste of her pussy.

"Yeah, pussy is powerful," she said.

"I'll say. You just figured that out?" he asked.

"Well, no, but I've gotten more insight into how to apply it," she said.

"Applied Pussy. That sounds like a course that I'd like to take."

"Except that you don't have a pussy," she reminded him.

"It's a good thing that I have you around," he said. She began thinking about his cock.

"This is where being a slut comes in handy," she said. "The slut owns the pussy, and being a slut is really empowering." He knew that she was right. "And I've been enjoying having that power." She couldn't stop thinking about his cock, and the region between her legs was longing to be touched.

She made eye contact with him while she arched her back. Her breasts projected forward, and she ran both hands from the base of her neck to the top of her abdomen. She ran both hands around the base of her breasts, and then squeezed them together. She then ran her hands over her nipples and gave her breasts a gentle squeeze. She smiled as she sat silently across from him.

"Don't get up," she said. "Just sit."

She removed her shoes and then removed her shirt, leaving her tits hidden by her bra. She then removed her bra, letting her tits hang freely. She began to fondle them again, and a look of pleasure appeared on her face. "I love this freedom."

She then removed her skirt. She was now only wearing a thong. She slid down from the couch onto her knees. She turned away from him and leaned over the seat of the couch and spread her knees slightly. He could see the strap of her thong between her ass cheeks, cruelly hiding his view of her pussy beneath.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"It's beautiful," he answered.

"I thought so. Even if you weren't in the mood before, you would be now."

She reached between her legs and began to press her fingers over the fabric that was covering her pussy. She began rubbing it and let out a soft moan. "I love being able to do this any time I want." His cock had been getting hard for some time now and had gotten very uncomfortable in his pants.

She pulled her thong to one side, giving him a view of her bare pussy lips and her asshole. Her pussy lips were pink, and he suspected that he might be able to see a trace of dampness on them. He longed to touch and taste her. She removed her thong and returned to her position with her pussy and ass towards him. She began rubbing her pussy again and moaned a little louder.

She then turned around, sat back down on the couch with her legs spread towards him, and leaned backward. She traced an outline of her pussy with her fingers. She looked at his face. He couldn't move. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. She began rubbing her clit and moaning more intently. She would occasionally dip her fingers into her cunt and spread some of the wetness over her labia and her clit. She then stuck her fingers deep into her pussy and then brought them to her mouth. She rubbed them over her lips and then stuck her finger tips into her mouth as she concentrated on the musky taste and aroma. She looked into his eyes as she licked her fingers and laughed as she saw his eyes widen.

"I have you were I want you," she thought to herself.

She began masturbating more intently, rubbing her labia and clit in a constant rhythm. Her breathing rate increased, and her moaning became louder. He was mesmerized and under her spell. He could not turn away, even if he wanted. He watched her fingers molest her own pussy. Her tits jiggled, and her nipples rode them like a bronco rider. He saw her face twist in ecstasy, and she moaned with her eyes closed. Her hips began to buck as she climaxed and his own heart rate had increased in synch with hers. She continued to buck and moan as her orgasm continued, unrestrained by any modesty. As she began to calm her movements and quiet her voice, he could discern a slight sloshing sound when she repeatedly dipped her fingers into her cunt. Her labia were swollen, and her pussy was drenched. It was almost too much for him to contain himself. She noticed that he was breathing more heavily.

She stood up, walked over to where he was sitting. "Don't move," she ordered. She held her wet fingers in front of his nose and waited for him to inhale. She saw the muscles in his face change. She then rubbed a wet film over his lips. She waited again, and saw his eyes change. She pressed her finger tips into his mouth and onto his tongue. She saw and heard his breathing rate change.

"Now, what would you do to have a piece of this pussy now?" she asked.

He awoke from his trance. "I would do almost anything."

"This isn't just pussy. This is wild pussy," she said. "I have power right now, and I like it." She then wiped her hands on his cheeks. "I can do pretty much what I want to you tonight." He didn't seem to mind. All he could think about was what he had just witnessed and experienced. He wanted it.

"Get undressed," she ordered.

He removed his shirt and she visually absorbed the maleness of his chest and arms. He removed his shoes and pants, and she inspected his stiff cock pressing against the inside of his underwear. She took pleasure in watching it spring free as he lowered his underwear below his hips. She enjoyed watching it jiggle and dangle clumsily in front of him as he shifted his body to remove the last piece of clothing from his ankles and feet.

"Stand in front of the table and face the wall," she ordered, "and don't turn around." He walked over to their kitchen table as she darted into the bedroom and returned with a few items which she placed on to the couch behind him, hidden from his view. She took one of the items, a blindfold, and covered his eyes as he was standing naked in front of the table.

"Bend over, and grab the table," she commanded. He followed the order and she reached to the couch and quietly grabbed a riding crop. Without warning, she popped him on the ass with a hard swing from the riding crop.

"Shit!" he exclaimed as she laughed. "Give me some warning!"

"That was the point," she said, "but you are right. That was mean."

"Yeow, that still stings."

She swatted the other ass cheek, but this time, much more timidly. She then swatted the other cheek again but avoided where she had recently stuck him.

"That's more like it," he said. "You can go a little harder than that."

"Oh, I will. I promise." She slowly increased the intensity of her swings as she began going back and forth, striking each cheek in increasing force.

"That's getting pretty stingy," he told her. She continued a few more strokes, and then paused to rub and caress his ass, which had now become a nice shade of pink. It was a nice male ass, she admired, and gave both cheeks a brief pinch.

"Enjoying it?" she asked.

"Quite a bit. You're really good at it."

She picked up the crop again and resumed her swatting. She started quickly and lightly, and slowly slowed the frequency as she intensified the force of her swings. As the pain neared his threshold of comfort, she began pausing and caressing his bottom between strikes. Endorphins had increased his pain tolerance, and she was able to strike him with more violence. He still cringed with each strike but tolerated each one. He began to sweat. His bottom was becoming redder.

She stopped the striking and began to focus on caressing his ass. She moved her hands in circles, and then moved them along the muscles of the glutes. "Male," she thought. She then examined his balls and cock dangling between his legs, so vulnerable. She gently touched his balls and he flinched with pleasure. She grabbed them gently and he squirmed and emitted a quiet moan. She then gently ran a finger between his ass cheeks, and he moaned again.

"Is this worth the spanking?" she asked.

"I like them both," he answered.

She lightly brushed a finger against his cock, and he squirmed and emitted another moan. This moan wasn't so quiet. With one hand, she resumed caressing his brightly colored pink ass cheeks, and with the other hand, she traced the length of his cock with a finger. His cock had swollen and had become firm. She grabbed it and began tugging it as if she were milking a cow.

"Yes!" he exclaimed with pleasure. She smiled, but she knew it was time for something else. She stealthily retrieved the crop and took a step back from him. She aimed it carefully and swung with most of her strength towards the center of his left ass cheek. It struck him with a loud pop much louder than the initial hard strike that she had given him.

"Fuck! You did it again," he exclaimed.

"Yeah, but this time, your pain tolerance is higher. That one was much harder."

"That burns!" he said.

She began to rub the spot that she had struck and noticed a welt begin to form. "That's looking quite nice," she said matter-of-factly. "It is feeling better?" she asked.

"A little better, but it still stings lot."

"Good, I'm glad it's better, because I have one more to do."

"What?!"

"I want to do the other side so that it will match."

"What did I do to deserve this?" he asked.

"You do want some pussy or not?" she asked.

"I can't say no," he commented and laughed a little. There was sweat across his forehead. She caressed the welt some more, and aggressively fondled his ass, balls, and cock some more. He squirmed, moaned, and smiled.

"That's a good husband," she said. "This won't hurt very long." She began to lightly swat his ass with the crop again while slowly increasing the intensity. She paused and then quickly swung the crop towards the floor, missing his body, but the whistling sound still caused him to flinch. She chuckled as he sighed with relief. He wondered how long he would have to wait until he would have to endure another heavy strike. She continued the moderate swatting and identified a target area on his right ass cheek for her upcoming abuse. She raised the crop far away from his body and swung forcefully while aiming carefully. They both heard the crop whistling through the air as it struck his body again.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed as the pain seared into his bottom again. She put down the crop and began to caress both of his welts.

"This is turning into something beautiful," she said. She stepped into the counter and retrieved his camera. She took a few photos of his red ass as he lied bent over across their kitchen table. "You'll like these."

"I probably will. You can be an artist when you want to be." She began caressing his cock and balls again for a few moments while he expressed his pleasure.

"Okay, I now have a job for you to do. Stand up straight. Take two steps backward and get on your knees." He did was he was told.

"My ass is still sore," he complained.

"It will get better," she reassured him, "and you won't be sitting for a while." She repositioned herself so that she was now standing in front of him and facing away from him towards the table. She bent over the table so that she was in his former position. She spread her legs a little. "Now reach forward with your arms." His blindfold prevented him from seeing her, but he quickly reached the back of her thighs with his hands. "Now move forward and kiss my ass cheeks," she commanded. He moved forward and greeted her ass cheeks with his lips. This was not a task which either of them really perceived as humiliation. He loved her ass. He adored seeing her ass cheeks, and had always tried to fondle, squeeze, see, and kiss them as often as possible. He kissed each cheek several times and began nuzzling and rubbing his face against them.

"Now, go to the middle and tease me." He knew what she meant. He positioned his mouth near her asshole and began to lick around it. He ran his tongue between her ass cheeks but didn't press deeply enough to touch it. He then pressed his tongue firmly against one cheek as a time, pressing just to the left of her asshole, and then to the right of it. He then pressed his tongue deeply between her cheeks just to the top of her opening, and then just to the bottom of it. She squirmed with pleasure.

"I now have another task for you."

"Yes."

"Worship my asshole with your tongue."

He wasn't exactly sure what she meant by that but had a general idea. He pressed his tongue deep and low and swept it up and across her hole. To her, it felt like a piece of warm meat slithering across her ass and she loved it. He then circled her ass with his tongue several times, and then began sweeping his tongue up and down repeatedly over her hole.

"I love that, my love!" she told him. "Keep going. Worship my asshole with that tongue of yours."

He continued to work his tongue, doing his best to pleasure her ass as best he could. He wiggled it from side-to-side as he slithered it up and down. He licked it slowly, and he licked it quickly. He licked up and down the left side, followed by licking up and down the right side, and then licked it up and down the middle. He then let saliva slip out of his mouth near the top of her ass crack, let it run down between her cheeks and over her hole. He caught the dripping liquid with his tongue beneath it, and lapped it up over her ass, where he swallowed it. She began to squirm as he performed this maneuver.

"You are amazing with that tongue of yours. Now go lower and lick my cunt some, too."

He was happy to follow that order, and slid his tongue into her little cunt hole, which was now oozing with musky lubricant. He lapped some into his mouth and felt a rush of euphoria as he tasted and swallowed her essence. He lapped some more and spread the silky liquid upward and over her asshole.

"You're so good!" she praised. "Now touch my pussy with your hand."

Still blindfolded, he reached up and began to pleasure her vulva with his hand while he continued to lick her asshole. She squirmed some more and emitted a moan.

"Now rub my clit," she demanded impatiently. He rubbed it and her moaning increased. Her squirming intensified, and he had to move his face in order to continue contact between her asshole and his tongue. He pressed part of his hand over most of her vulva, while concentrating pressure on her clit with his fingers. She began to quiver until she began wailing from her orgasm. He shoved his thumb into her cunt and pressed on her g-spot. She began bucking her hips, ramming his thumb repeatedly into her g-spot as her moans began to sound more like howls and screams. She rode another wave of pleasure before she began to slowly settle down.

"That was amazing!" she said. She slowly turned around and kissed him. "Thank you, dear." His mouth was covered with pussy, so it was a wet and slippery kiss.

"I now have a surprise for you, but you'll need to stay blind folded."

"I can't wait," he said.

"Stand up and lean over the table again."

As he stood up and leaned over the table, she got up and quickly retrieved some of the items that she had taken from the bedroom. One item was a double-ended dildo. The other was a harness. The dildo was shaped like a numeral seven. The shorter end was fatter and designed to be inserted into a woman and held in place. The tip of the short end was bulb shaped and was intended to provide g-spot stimulation for the wearer. The other end was designed to penetrate and be thrust into her partner's pussy or anus. She slipped the dildo into the harness and carefully inserted the short end into her pussy. Her pussy was extremely wet and didn't require any additional lubricant, though it was still pretty tight and filled her pussy. She tightened the straps of the harness around her waist and legs and marveled at the sensation she was feeling. She tugged on the dildo and felt it press against her g-spot. She pressed on it and felt it press against her clit. She began stroking it as a man might do to his penis while masturbating and enjoyed the alternating sensations of g-spot and clitoral stimulation. "This could be a lot of fun," she thought. She imagined herself masturbating as a man as she stroked her new penis.

As she contemplated her next actions, a new thought arose. She darted into the kitchen. She felt her new dildo penis bounce up and down with each step and felt each bounce press against her g-spot and clit. It was distracting, but highly pleasurable. She retrieved two items from the kitchen and placed them onto the table. He was still blindfolded and couldn't see them. She then grabbed a container of lubricant and lubed up the end of her dildo. She stroked the shaft of her dildo with her hand and didn't want to stop. Even though she felt no physical sensations in the dildo itself, she felt its intimate and pleasurable connection with her pussy. She was eager to drill her husband with it. She then placed some lubricant onto her finger and began to lube up his asshole. He flinched at the sudden intense sensation, but he enjoyed every moment of it. This was the first indication that he had of impending anal stimulation and he began looking forward to it. He still had no idea about the dildo, though.

Once she had lubed up his ass, she wiped her hand on a hand towel, stepped up to his body and aligned the tip of the dildo with his asshole. She contacted his ass with the tip but did not try to insert it just yet. She rubbed it up and down a bit to find the exact insertion point. "So, this is what it feels like for him to find my hole," she thought to herself.

"You're about to get fucked in the ass," she told him.

"I dare you," he responded playfully. "Or maybe I should beg you. I'm not sure."

She applied pressure to his opening and the tip began to slide in a little, but then it stopped.

"Ow!" he uttered. "I don't know how big that thing is, but I don't know if that thing is going to fit."

"It's about the same size as your cock. If I can take your cock in my ass, you can take this in your ass."

"Okay, just apply constant pressure, but don't force it."

"I've got all night. One way or another, I'm going to shove this thing all of the way up your ass." She felt it press against her clit as she pressed it against his asshole.

Eventually, the tip suddenly slipped inside him and the rest of the shaft easily followed.

"Oohhhhh!" he exclaimed. "That's intense."

She pulled backwards a bit and enjoyed the sensation on her g-spot. She shoved it deeper inside him again and shuddered with the pleasure from clitoral stimulation. She felt closely connected to his body, and she liked it. She felt power over his body, and she absolutely loved it.

"You like getting fucked in the ass?" she asked him.

"It's pretty cool," he responded. "It's intense."

"I almost forgot," she said as she reached towards the base of the dildo. The pressed a button and it began buzzing. They both began to moan from the vibrations.

She began to slowly fuck him and they both moaned together. She looked down and saw that the red welts on each ass cheek were still visible. "He's mine," she thought.

"That feels so incredibly good," he said.

"I'm loving this, too." She fucked him some more, and then leaned forward and grabbed his cock. It wasn't particularly stiff when she grabbed it, but it quickly came to life as she stroked it.

"That's indescribably wonderful!" he exclaimed. She continued to fuck him and stroke his cock. They both continued to moan with pleasure. Her hand still had some remnants of lubricant, and it felt really good to him when it mixed with his precum. She smeared it up and down his shaft.

His moaning continued to intensify until she could sense that it wouldn't take much more to make him cum. She briefly stopped fucking him and grabbed an object from the table. Still blindfolded, he couldn't see what it was. She resumed the fucking and stroking his cock while she pressed her tits against his back.

123456...8