Reckless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't the setting that he expected for a possible second sexual encounter, but he tried to be open minded. Thank goodness the dumpster wasn't smelly.

"It's not very dark back here; that flood light is pretty bright. But you are right. There's no way anyone could see us unless someone walked through that loading door there."

"Kiss me," she told him. He approached her slowly and pressed his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him towards herself as she pressed her back against the brick wall of the pub. The wild recklessness of this woman really turned him on. It wasn't a conscious choice, but it did. His normal cautious nature was gone and was replaced by his underlying animal lust. It was exactly what she wanted from him. He pressed his mouth tightly against hers. He slipped his tongue between her lips, and then shoved it into her mouth. She met his passion with the same sensual energy. Their tongues dueled as he then began to grasp her breasts over her shirt. She was having none of that and pulled her top down properly so that he could touch her skin directly. He squeezed her breasts firmly with both hands and then gripped her nipples between his fingers. She moaned quietly.

"You like that?" he asked.

"I fucking love it," she responded.

He continued some more, but then gripped her nipples tightly and tugged on them firmly.

"Owwww!"

"Be quiet, slut." he said. She responded with a gasp and a chuckle. He released her nipples, but then gave them another ruthlessly long and forceful tug.

"Mmmmmmm," she managed to stifle with a high pitch. "You fucker!" she told him after he finally released them.

"You enjoyed that, too, didn't you?" he asked.

"Yes, I did, you bastard!" she answered with a smile. She began to masturbate with one hand and fondle the front of his pants with the other. Being panty-less while wearing a short skirt was helpful.

"Lick my pussy," she said. He couldn't tell whether it was a demand or a beg.

He dropped to his knees and she lifted her skirt. He could easily see her bush from the illumination of the floodlight. He kissed her bush and began to slowly make his way to her pussy lips. She grabbed his head pushed him downward.

"Put your tongue in my cunt!" she demanded. It was clear that this wasn't a beg. He pushed his tongue out between the lips of his mouth and in between the lips of her waiting labia. She leaned further back against the brick wall and spread her legs to give him better access to her snatch. She let out another moan as his tongue penetrated her pussy. She was extremely wet, and her juicy cunt was almost dripping with viscous lubricant. A musky aroma filled his nose as he lapped her sticky wetness into his mouth. He closed his eyes and focused on enjoying the sensations as much as possible. It was exhilarating.

He sucked and tugged on her labia and then clamped down on her clit, using his teeth to press his lips tightly against her flesh. She moaned louder.

"Oh, you are good with your mouth!" she praised. He pleasured her more.

"I need your cock," she said pitifully as she closed her legs and stood up straight. "Stand up," she ordered. She quickly knelt and expertly unfastened his pants, and then lowered his pants and underwear down to his mid thighs. His stiff cock bounced upward as soon as it was released from his underwear. "Now, I can grab that ass on yours," she said as she firmly gripped both ass checks and dug her fingernails into his skin.

"Owww!" he exclaimed.

"I got you back for what you did to my nipples."

"I still liked it, though," he said.

"Me too."

She gave his cock a little slap from the side, causing it to undulate from side to side.

"Oooo," was all he could say, but he had to say something.

She wasted no time and instantly inhaled his rod into her mouth. He was already dripping with pre-cum, and a drop spread across her tongue as she shoved it inside. He exhaled suddenly with a stifled moan as she pumped her mouth over his dick. Time was short for their rendezvous behind the pub, and she could not afford the luxury of giving a slow and methodical blowjob. Still, she couldn't pass up an opportunity to enjoy such a delicious cock.

She suddenly stood up and quickly looked around. She scampered a few feet to the end of the loading dock and grabbed a metal hand rail next to the steps as she bent over.

"Fuck me, now!" she ordered as she pulled the back of her skirt up. "Put your dick in me."

With his pants over his thighs, he hobbled over behind her white ass and shoved his dick into her cunt. She felt his cock pry her lips apart as he drove the tip inside. The shaft pressed against her walls as he filled her cunt with his member. He pressed deeper inside her until he felt his hips pressed against her ass cheeks. He tilted his hips backwards and pushed even further until he could feel her damp pussy lips pressing against his body at the base of his shaft. They both moaned together as they merged their bodies.

"I've been waiting for this," she said tensely. "Fuck me."

He sensed impatience in her, and he also sensed an awareness of their exposure in public. Their location offered them opportunity, but not unlimited time. He fucked her and he fucked her hard. She held tightly to the metal rail to keep her balance as he pounded her ass with his hips. She wanted to scream with explosive pleasure, but managed to suppress it to a few quiet, high pitched squeals. His breathing became heavy as he sloshed his cock in and out of her slippery cunt. She squeezed him tightly with her Kegels and he let out a brief wail that he didn't expect.

"Your pussy is amazing," he said between breaths.

"So is your cock," she said as she squeezed him again.

"That feels so good."

He continued to fuck her, and her moans became harder to suppress until her whole body shook with pleasure. His body began to tense as his own orgasm approached. He gave her a few more hard thrusts and exploded in her cunt. Cum continued to pulse into her pussy as he drove a few more slow plunges into her body. He desperately wanted to stay connected to her, but his exhausted and partially paralyzed body reluctantly gave way, pulling his slightly limp cock from her cum-filled cunt. She turned around to kiss him when semen began to ooze out of her vagina. She spread her legs and it continued to drip onto the pavement between her feet into an expanding circle of white goo between them.

"Be careful, don't step in it," she cautioned.

She attempted to kiss him again but emitted a high pitched "Ooooo!"

"It's running down my leg!" she exclaimed. "I don't want to get it on my hands. Quick, lick it up!"

In his post-orgasmic daze, he heard what she was saying, but had trouble reacting physically.

She grabbed him and shoved him downward onto his knees. "Don't let it get onto my boots!"

She leaned backward onto the metal rail and spread her legs as his languid body fell forward to her lower thigh. He was now face to face with a trail of cum that was emanating from her cunt and quickly approaching her tall leather boots.

"Get it, quickly!" she said impatiently.

His pants and underwear were still at his thighs, binding his legs together. His exposed ass and genitals where the least of his worries. He grabbed onto her other thigh and a metal rail and managed to align his mouth below the line of translucent white liquid flowing down her thigh. The post-orgasmic fog had limited his reasoning capacity, and all he could comprehend was the task at hand.

"Almost there!" he thought. He quickly grabbed his pants with one hand to pull them upwards a bit, and then caught the head of the cum trail with his mouth. The taste of semen and musky pussy began to fill his mouth as he began to lap it up.

As he began to work his way up her thigh, a brief flash of "Why am I doing this?" occurred to him but was overwhelmed by the intensity of the task. The inside of her leg was hidden in the shadows, so he blindly and carefully navigated his way up the cum trail using his tongue, following the savory taste and the creamy physical sensation. He managed to pull his pants up almost all the way with a second tug, and he was able to spread his knees to better support himself for his task. He could feel that his penis was still wet and dripping inside his underwear. He worked his way upward, lapping, tasting, processing information, and swallowing until he reached her cunt.

"There may be more," she told him. She leaned back a little further against the rail and spread her legs a little wider.

"This situation seems a little contrived," he thought to himself as his head began to clear. However, he was enjoying his intense and extremely sensual endeavor, and decided to ask questions later. He approached her pussy and finally made contact with it with his mouth. Her pussy lips were more swollen than when he had licked them several minutes earlier. He lapped up a drop of cum that was about to drip from them, and then dipped his tongue inside. She moaned with delight as she felt his tongue probe into her cunt.

"Not many men will do this for a woman," she thought to herself.

He was reveling in the variety of pleasant sensory inputs to his lips, tongue, and nose. Licking the tender squishiness of her swollen labia at the entrance to her vagina was extremely intimate, even more so than kissing her on the mouth. The musky, savory tastes dripping from her pussy, combined with the creamy mouth feel was extremely sensuous. The aroma of the mixture in her pussy was intoxicating.

They were both basking in their lingering intimate experience when they heard a car door slam, jolting them into awareness of their situation in the alley. It was simply someone getting into their car after leaving the pub. There was no danger of being discovered... yet, but they both concluded that it was time to wrap up their escapade in the not-so-dark alley.

He stood up, straightened the waistline of his underwear and his pants, and fastened them.

"Oh, before I forget," he said as he reached into his camera bag, "here are your panties. They make a very nice napkin."

"Thanks!" she said as she took them. "I may drip some more, so they'll be handy on the car ride home. By the way, you were a lot of fun!"

"Thanks," he replied. "It takes two."

She gave him a brief kiss, looked into his face, and then gave him another one. The second was long. Very long. In her mind, the dark alley disappeared and all she could think about was the two of them.

"So, you haven't kissed another man in a long time?" he asked.

"No, I haven't. A very long time." She paused. "There's a little bit of cum on your lips. And a little on your chin. And I'm pretty sure that dark spot on your shirt is another glob.

"He wiped his chin with his shirt sleeve. I'm going home. I don't think that anyone will notice."

"I wasn't sure that you would do it," she said. "I mean clean up my leg like that."

"Do you usually ask men to do that?" he asked. There was another pause in the conversation.

"No, that's my first time to ask," she replied. "I just tried it on a whim, and you did it. I thought it was pretty fucking cool! My hat's off to you."

"Thanks. I had fun, too. I never quite know what to expect from you. I like it."

"Say, you now owe me two sets of photos. Would you like to get together again sometime? This time, definitely not as a client."

"I think we can do that," he replied.

"Good, God, I have to go!" she said as she looked at the time on her phone. "I hate to fuck and run, but I really need to get going."

"That's fine," he replied. "I'll call you."

They departed and walked back to their cars. As he walked to his car, he felt the slippery wetness of sex in his underwear. This was a very different experience from their previous encounter where she continued to suck and lick him clean long after his orgasm. Still, there was something about this lingering presence of their encounter that he cherished. The whole evening was a memorable experience.

She was very pleased with herself as she walked back to her car. "Licked clean!" she was thinking to herself. She was enjoying the tidy feeling. "No cum in my panties, or at least for a few minutes." She thought about their encounter, massaged her tender nipples for a moment, and smiled. She thought about him, and her smile grew bigger. The evening was a memorable experience that she would cherish as well.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter Three: Confrontation

She walked quickly into her home and placed her keys on the key hook by the door. She noticed that the second hook was not holding keys. She took her phone out of her purse to check for messages and placed her purse down on the kitchen counter.

Txt from Mom: "The kids are having a great time. Can we keep them another day?"

Txt from her: "Glad everyone is having fun. I'm sure that they would love to stay another day. Tell them I love them. I'll give you a call tomorrow."

She looked in the hall mirror and inspected her boots and skirt. She started to walk towards the bedroom to change when she heard someone walk through the door. He put his keys on the second key hook and walked towards the kitchen.

"Hi, Honey!" she called to him.

"Hi, love," he said. "You look interesting tonight."

"I went out tonight," she said. "I just got home a minute ago."

He walked closer to her and inspected her boots and revealing clothing. He stood next to her, but they didn't kiss.

"You seem quite dressed up. Go anywhere special?" he asked.

"Not really. I just went out alone. For a drink."

"How come you smell like sex when you come home after you go out alone? Did I marry a whore?" He seemed angry.

She still said nothing and stood frozen.

He grabbed her by her shoulders and dragged her a couple of feet to the kitchen table.

"Lean over," he ordered sternly as he pushed her upper body face down over the table. He reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down to her thighs.

"Don't move," he ordered again. He then kneeled down to inspect the fabric at the crotch. There was a spot in the middle were the dampness had soaked through, and it was glistening from thick, clear bodily fluids on the inside. He stood up behind her and placed two fingers at the entrance of her vagina. He then slowly pressed them inside her, waited a second as he felt them get wet, and then removed them. He pulled his hand to his face, and visually inspected his fingertips as he rubbed them over his thumb. They were coated with the same clear viscous liquid he saw in her panties. He sniffed his fingers.

"How many men have you fucked today?" he demanded to know.

Again, she said nothing. Her face was blank.

He unfastened his pants, lowered his underwear, and pressed the tip of his penis to the entrance of her vagina and slowly slid it into her. Without saying a word, he removed it and pulled her off of the table and onto her knees. He shoved his slippery penis into her mouth.

"What does this taste like? Now, do you remember who you fucked? Did you at least get paid?" He held his penis in her mouth a little longer, but then removed it so that she could respond.

"Your dick was covered in pussy juice before you walked in the door," she responded firmly.

"Yes. I'll bet you liked tasting it. You've always wanted to taste another girl's pussy, haven't you?"

"And your shirt smells like cunt and cum. You get around, yourself, don't you?"

"You're pretty good at being a whore," he said.

"Apparently, a cheap whore. I've only made $20 this week from a cute photographer. His dick was as big as yours."

"I'll bet you swallowed. Did you enjoy it?"

"I always enjoy it. I saw him again tonight and got a free dinner out of it. How was the pussy you fucked?"

"Reminded me of your cunt."

She smiled a little.

"Her pussy tastes a lot like mine, too," she said.

"You look hot in those boots and that skirt."

"Put your dick back in me. I didn't get enough of that."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter Four: Power Play

So, how's your little social psychology experiment working out for you? Learn anything yet?" her husband asked as he sat on their couch.

She laughed. "It's been even more interesting and fun than I thought it might be."

"So, you like being a whore?" he asked while smiling.

"Yes, a lot. But I'm wondering whether 'slut' might be a more accurate term for what I'm after."

"I did pay you twenty dollars to swallow."

"Other than that. You didn't pay me cash for anything else. Oh, and by the way, thanks for your help with my weird little project."

"I wouldn't miss this for the world. I'm enjoying it, and I'm intrigued as well."

"Thank you. You haven't been judgmental, and I appreciate your support."

"I'm in awe, and I certainly have no room to judge. You've really dug deep into this and have exposed yourself in more ways than one."

"Thanks"

"So, you want to be a slut now instead of a whore?"

"I think so. I'm still figuring this thing out as I go. A slut is more powerful than a whore. I can demand money if I'm whore, but I can make you do what I want to do if I'm a slut."

"That sounds logical. A monogamous slut?"

"Definitely monogamous in real life. Extra marital activity has never been a temptation, and that hasn't changed. In role playing, I'm still figuring this out."

"Yes," he nodded.

"Some aspects of it are puzzling. I can't stop thinking about sex, now."

"I can relate to that."

"It's like I turned off the knob of self-restraint."

"That's a big knob."

"It's an interesting knob that I'm studying with my experiment. Sexual restraint has been a common cultural element of cultures throughout history. Some of it is for good reason, especially when so many STDs could kill you. And knowledge of paternity is still an element of pair bonding and family structure which supports the survival of our species."

"I can see how we could have conflicts in various parts of our brains. Some parts always saying 'stop', while other parts always saying 'go'", he added.

"Exactly," she said. "So, I'm listening for impulses, and I'm letting them have their way as long as they meet certain criteria."

"And what are those criteria?"

"Don't be irresponsible or unethical. It's pretty straight forward, though the 'irresponsible' part can be fuzzy sometimes."

"In what ways?"

"I include 'taking excessive risks' as irresponsible. But when does a risk become excessive? We take risks driving our car every day. We took risks having sex outdoors recently. It's a judgment call on some of these."

"I like your approach. I've been surprised at your behavior, but I don't think that you've been excessively risky and reckless; at least, not yet. I'll let you know if you cross the line."

"It's been a fun process. I don't always know where it's going to lead me, and it can be a little scary sometimes, but thrilling."

"Scary?"

"You've seen my behavior. Those rules seem reasonable, but if I actually follow them, I never quite know what I'm going to do. I never thought that I'd ever be doing those kinds of things."

"Slut," he replied.

She smiled at him. "I've been enjoying the sense of freedom and power."

"Hmmm."

"I've been masturbating a lot lately, too."

"You have a lot of catching up to do if you want to catch up with me," he commented.

"Noted. Yeah, but it gets a little confusing and strange!" she said enthusiastically. "I've tasted my pussy more this week than I ever have. I mean, I masturbated so that I could get wet so that I could taste it. I crave it sometimes when I don't feel horny. Is that getting fucked up?"

123456...8