Reckless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose so," she said.

"Cheap, sleazy, dirty, nasty, trashy... those words make me think of you, now," he said with a chuckle.

"I'm honored. You know, it's kind of fun to try to hold a conversation while masturbating," she said while looking a little distracted.

"Well, women are supposed to be better at multitasking than men."

She looked around the pub. She looked to make sure that she hadn't called attention to herself, but she also looked for another reason.

"Okay, here's another thing that I want to ask you about."

"Go ahead."

"Something else has changed. When I look around the pub, I see about twenty men. I can't help but think that there are twenty cocks here hidden in all of their pants. If they were all naked, there would be twenty cocks dangling and jiggling in the open air. I don't necessarily want to fuck them all, but I do think about things like that now. Is this what it's like to be a man, to think like this?"

"Except that there are two tits per girl. You only get one cock per guy. And we still get a pussy to think about."

"That's not fair," she protested.

"Oh, but it's worse than that to be a guy... or at least some guys... or at least me," he added.

"Go on."

"You see that girl with the tattoos?"

"Yes."

"I wonder if she shaves her pussy."

"She seems like a more likely candidate that some of the others," she said. "It's a reasonable question. I'm wondering about that myself, now."

"And the girl over there with the big lips, what do you think she looks like with a dick in her mouth, and that nicely dressed woman there, what her face looks like when she has an orgasm, and that interracial couple over there, what their naked bodies look like together when they have sex."

"Damn! You're the Sherlock Holmes of perverted people watching!" she exclaimed under her breath.

"Perverted? Ouch, that harsh. 'Perverted' sounds like a reflection of character. There's no ill intent, just involuntary observations."

"Involuntary?"

"Yeah, those kinds of thoughts just happen, like Tourette's syndrome, but I usually don't say it. I suspect that all men have it to varying degrees."

"I think I can relate to that, now."

"It reminds me of a joke I heard."

"What's that?" she asked.

"It's a good thing that women can't read out minds, because they would never stop slapping us."

"It's funny because it's true," she said.

Their server silently placed a platter of nachadillas onto their table and they both dug into the platter.

"So, do you feel better about yourself," he asked. "About your cock counting?"

"I guess so. At least I'm not as bad as you. Yet. Yikes."

They both devoured a few more nachadillas and gulped their drinks.

"One more thing," he said after he had watched her intense surveillance of the bar patrons.

"Yes."

''Learn not to stare. That will get you into trouble whether it's intentional or not."

"Noted," she said as she smiled.

"But you are welcome to stare at any of my body parts, though."

After they had finished eating their remaining nachadillas and paid their bill, they walked out the door together, holding hands.

"What do you want to do, now?" he asked as they walked towards their car.

She put one hand over his mouth. Her fingers were damp. "You want some pussy?" she asked. He inhaled the distinct fragrance of her pussy with his next breath.

"You know I want it," he said as she released her grip on him. He licked his lips.

"Quick, get in and drive. I have a surprise for you," she said.

"Where to?" he asked as he put the car in drive.

"That way," she said as she pointed.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," she answered.

"Okay." They drove onward.

"Turn at the next intersection, and then turn right."

"Turn where?" he asked after he had turned at the intersection.

"There, right there," she commanded. They turned into the entrance to a development complex that included some office buildings and a couple of shops. The shops had closed for the night hours ago, but they passed a pedestrian and a car as they turned into the loop that ran in front of the complex.

"Park in front of that barber shop," she said. He pulled into a parking space that was next to the sidewalk in front of Harold's Barber Shop.

He looked at her curiously. "So where are we going? What's the surprise?"

"Take your clothes off," she said as she started to remove her boots.

"We can't have sex here!" he said. "People will walk right by us!"

"Well, duh! We're aren't going to have sex here."

"So where are we going to have sex?"

"See that clump of trees and bushes over there?"

He looked over his left shoulder. "You mean behind the sign for this development complex? By the street?" he asked.

"Yes, there's a nice little alcove inside the greenery that will be perfect."

"There are spot lights lighting up that sign right now."

"I know, but they only light up the front. It's dark behind the sign. The sign is eight feet tall. It's secluded back there."

He looked out of the car windows in all directions. "Are you sure that's a safe area over there."

"Absolutely sure. I used to visit enjoy visiting that area during the day a while back. It's an architectural waste. It probably looked good on paper, but it's so far out of the way that no one knows it's there."

"Have you checked it out lately?" he asked.

"I checked it out earlier today. Just to be sure."

"Why are we taking our clothes off here?"

"Remember that discussion about climbing a mountain with me?"

"Yes," he answered.

"I want you to climb this mountain with me."

"So, you want us to get naked, sneak over there to have sex, and then sneak back to the car."

"Yes, I'm so excited!"

"That's at least a hundred feet away across the grass." He scratched his head while smiling. "It looks like this parking spot is as close as we can get."

"That's why I told you to park here," she replied. "Climb this mountain with me, and you can be in charge once we get over there," she said.

He looked at the car's clock. "Deal."

They looked around, didn't see anyone, and then resumed getting undressed.

He analyzed their surroundings outside the car more closely. "Someone could turn into the driveway from the main street, so we'll need to keep an eye out there. And pedestrians could emerge from that corner just behind the barber shop, or from that far corner. "

"I'll watch too," she said.

Just then, they saw a man turn the corner beside the barber shop and walked right next to their car on the sidewalk. They covered their chests with their shirts until he had passed.

"This could be interesting," he said. After they had both gotten completely naked, they watched the area closely. A car passed the main street in front of the sign. They waited inside their car while they watched and listened. About a minute had passed while they saw no one.

"I think it's time," he said. "Let's listen after we open the doors. If it still looks good, let's run."

"Sounds like a plan!"

They cracked their doors slightly and listened. His door opened over the pavement. Her door opened up to the sidewalk. They could hear and see no one. They opened their doors further. Bare feet touched the pavement. They both stood up on the pavement between their doors and their seats. They both looked over their car's roof and down the street. Silence.

"Let's do it!" she said quietly.

"Bump, bump," went their car doors as they tried to shut them quietly. He waited for her as she ran around the front of their car. He watched her naked body bolt across the crosswalk, and he followed after her as she jumped onto the grass. He wasn't exactly sure where the entrance to the alcove was and wanted to let her lead the way. He quickly scanned the area to ensure that they hadn't been seen, but he was soon distracted by his wife's bare legs and pale ass cheeks sprinting her across the lawn. She slowed as she approached one side of the bushes, and then disappeared. He took one more brief look around as he followed her inside. The dome light was still on in their car, but he could see no one else.

"We did it!" she exclaimed in a loud panting whisper as they greeted each other. They were both breathing heavily, partially from the running, and partially from excitement and adrenaline.

"We still have to get back," he responded. "But this is so cool!"

They had entered a hidden oasis. The bushes and trees were formed in a large oval behind the sign. The sign shielded them from the main road, and the greenery shielded them from the development complex and anyone who might be driving around the circle behind the sign.

"Wow, there's even a bench and a table!" he said as he took a seat on the heavy concrete bench to finish catching his breath. "This is like something out of Better Homes and Gardens. We should have brought a wine bottle and some glasses."

"Are you glad that you trusted me?" she asked.

"Quite glad," he said. He looked up and admired her nude body from the indirect lighting of the flood lights from the other side of the sign. Her breasts and nipples were clearly visible, as was a small triangle of dark hair at the top of her long legs. "I loved watching you run naked."

"I wish that I could have seen you," she said.

"Guys aren't so majestic when we run naked." She laughed. "But you can watch me run back to the car, if you'd like."

She reached out towards him and they grasped each other's hands. She sat down bedside him on the concrete bench and they looked into each other's eyes. A mini-van drove past them on the other side of the sign. They turned towards each other and he put his arm around her back as they began to kiss. She saw his partially erect penis begin to stand up and she gripped it with her hand. He inhaled quickly with unexpected pleasure as she pressed her nipples against his hairy chest. She pressed her mouth firmly against his lips and pressed her tongue into his mouth. He intertwined his tongue with hers as she squeezed and tugged on his cock.

"Now that we're here," she said, "you're in charge, and I hope that you have plans to fuck me."

"I do," he responded. But he was feeling a little decadent. Despite their precarious location, he decided to indulge himself with a little more visual pleasure.

"Stand over there," he said. "Let me look at you."

She moved to where he had pointed, and stood there on the grass, naked. He loved observing and studying her nude body. Now that she had stepped away, he could see her whole body at once against the backdrop of the bushes behind her. He loved her curves, and from this vantage, could see how the sides of her breasts extended the sides of her chest slightly when viewed from the front. He loved the shape of her hips, and her absence of clothing allowed him to see the smooth contours as he moved his eyes from her breasts to her hips, and down her legs. His lust for her increased, and his ability to contain himself weakened. Also aware of the time, he was also thinking about what to do next, and he imagined jumping up, prying her legs open, and shoving his dick into his sweet wife's cunt right now. He also saw her face, and he imagined having his cock in her mouth. He made his choice.

"On your knees. Suck my dick."

"With pleasure!" she said, and she dropped to her knees began to put her skills to work. She wasted no time and engulfed his erect rod into her mouth.

"Your mouth feels so good," he exclaimed. He heard a noise and he peered through some of the holes in the greenery to watch a car enter the driveway circle as she sucked his dick. They were securely hidden behind the bushes in their dimly lit alcove, but he could see enough of his surroundings to access their situation. He calmly leaned back and watched his wife lick and suck his wet cock.

"I want to be fucked by that sweet pussy of yours," he told her. He got up and lied flat on his back on the turf between the bench and the bushes. "Come over here and bring that pussy." She crawled over to him and straddled his belly.

"What pussy to you want?" she asked as she looked down at him.

"Your pussy. Your sweet pussy."

"You're going to have to tell me whether it's sweet enough for you," she said as she playfully moved her body forward and began to straddle his face. She felt her pussy lips brush against his chin. The little bit of stubble was stimulating, but it felt even better when she felt his tongue probe between her pussy lips. She had been wet ever since she had started masturbating in the pub, and her cunt was almost gushing with lubricant has he began lapping up her fragrant juices.

"Sixty-nine me," he said. She quickly turned around and fell face forward onto his cock as she shoved her pussy into his face. As they moaned and slurped each other's genitals on the grass, a motorcycle zoomed past them just on the other side of the sign. He put his arms around her back and could see a few stars as he looked up over her ass cheeks. This was unforgettable.

"Now, fuck me," he ordered.

She turned around again and positioned her hips above his. She had been aching all evening to feel his cock inside her, and it was finally time. She gripped his cock with her hand and placed the tip at the entrance of her vagina. She lowered her hips and felt it begin to slide inside. Heaven. She slowly pushed her hips downward and squirmed with joy as she slid every inch of him inside her body. She lowered her face down to his, and they both moaned with pleasure as she kissed him. He grabbed her ass cheeks and gave them a tight squeeze while he pulled her hips into his body. He could feel her pussy lips pressing against his body at the base of his penis. She raised her hips and began to fuck him slowly. She gazed down at him and watched his face contort as she squeezed his cock with her Kegel muscles.

"That pussy is amazing," he uttered as his breathing became deeper.

She rode him slowly for a while, and then gradually picked up the pace.

"You like fucking a slut, don't you?" she asked.

"I love my filthy slut," he answered as she slid her cunt back down over his dick.

"You liked having a whore suck your dick, too, didn't you?"

"I loved every second of it."

She fucked him faster and her breathing increased as well. She began to moan but tried to do it quietly. He watched her tits bounce with every lunge of her body. They were beautiful and luscious, and he longed to suck her nipples that were hanging over him. A truck drove loudly past them on the other side of the sign. "Fuck me!" she shouted at him as the truck's engine reached its maximum loudness as it passed. He smiled back at her naughty grin. She rode him faster, and their intensity increased quickly. He groaned as he saw her close her eyes as she began to buck her hips and squeal.

"Yes!" he groaned as he writhed beneath her. She continued her soft squeals as she continued to grind against his body, and he filled her pussy with cum. She collapsed onto him and they became a pile of heaving flesh. She lifted her head to look into his face for a moment before she kissed him long and passionately.

"You're cute when you cum," she whispered to him. He smiled as he heard this but said nothing as he tried to catch his breath. She kissed him some more while she continued to slowly fuck his slippery penis. She moved forward one more time and it began to slip out of her pussy. She then straightened her body upright as she moved her hips upward over his pelvis. He felt warm cum oozing out of her pussy and onto his body between his belly button and his cock. It felt sensuous and reminded him of the good time that they had just experienced. He looked up at her above him and remembered that he was still in charge.

"Clean up that mess you made," he said with some effort. "With your mouth. It's your turn."

She looked down at him and smiled naughtily.

"I did make a mess, didn't I?" she said as she moved her hips off of him and looked at the puddle of white cum that was slowly spreading on top of him. She lowered her mouth to his abdomen and began to lap up the succulent cream. The distinctive flavor filled her mouth as she began her work, and she felt a glow inside. She had devoured about half of her work, when she another thought came to her head. She moved her body forward and began to rub one of her breasts into the slippery pool. She then moved to the other breast to the mess. "You like that?" she asked.

"Love it," he said. He was still recovering from his orgasm and was enjoying the sensation of feeling her soft tits and nipples sliding in the cum over his body.

"Good," she said. "You can really enjoy it now." She quickly moved her chest over his head and began rubbing her slippery tits onto his face.

"Whoa!" he exclaimed before she shoved a wet tit into his mouth. He immediately began sucking and licking it. "Clever," he said before she shoved the other one into his mouth.

"You didn't say that I had to be the one to swallow," she said.

After he had licked them mostly clean, he then ordered, "Sixty nine me, and finish your job." She did what she was told and plopped her cunt into his face as she began to finish the rest of her cleanup work down by his cock. At the same time, he was presented with a creamy cunt, in which he also went to work. They felt each other's warm tongues work around each other's bodies, lapping, tasting, and swallowing. It was like making love all over again.

"You were wonderful," he said to her.

"You were pretty fun, yourself."

"Are you about ready to sneak back?"

"I suppose we must," she said. "We'd be discovered in the morning if we stayed out all night here." She reluctantly got off of him and beamed as she saw his wet face as he lied on the grass. "You look like you got a facial."

"I supposed I did," he said as he touched his moist face.

They both stood up and studied their surroundings again.

"It looks reasonably calm," he said. They both stared at their next destination... the car. "I'll let you go first. The driver's side door is closer. Hop in and I'll come behind you."

Just then, they heard another car approaching the sign from the main road. They waited for it to pass. They surveyed the area again.

"Are you ready" she asked.

"Yes, let's do it!"

He gave her a two second head start and then sprinted after her. Now that they were away from the protection of the bushes, the street lights seemed to light up their pale skin like beacons. Before long, they were half way across the grass... then, three quarters of the way... Both of their hearts pounded. He darted his eyes across each end of the sidewalk as they continued their nude sprint in the night. She reached the edge of the grass and began to cross the pavement to their car. Still safe. She approached the car and lifted the handle. He began to catch up with her. The door didn't open. It was locked.

"It's locked!" she whispered frantically as she panted.

"Oh, God!" he thought. Inside the car was his wallet, the keys, their phones, and their clothes. Their minds began to race a hundred miles an hour. Even if they could get a friend to pick them up, they still wouldn't have a key to the car, or to their home. If they somehow managed to sneak home, they still couldn't get inside. They were both imagining an uncomfortable conversation with a policeman, with a squad car parked next to theirs with the lights flashing, and a small crowd beginning to form.

"The other door!" they both whispered loudly to each other simultaneously.

They both began to trot around the rear of the car to the other side when they heard talking from around the corner in front of the car by the barber shop. They almost fell over each other as they raced around the rear of the car to get behind the driver's side of the car. The talking got louder, and they began to hear footsteps. As they crouched naked above the pavement on their hands and knees, a pickup drove down the road in front of the sign. It was over one hundred feet away, but they were now clearly visible to anyone in the truck, and they hoped that no one in the truck would be looking in their direction. They didn't see anything, but they heard a woman's voice. The voice grew louder, and they deduced that she was alone and was talking on the phone. No one dared to stick their head up to look. They continued to hide behind the car and sensed that she had turned on the sidewalk and had begun walking in the direction of the rear of their car. They scooted towards the front of the car as she walked away. They lifted their heads and stealthily peeked through the windows of the car. The woman was facing away from them and was walking away. They felt extremely naked and exposed. As the woman eventually walked out of sight, they both jumped towards the passenger's door and lifted the handle. It opened. With great relief, he jumped in and climbed over into the driver's seat as she followed. "Bump" went the car door. They had made it. They surveyed the area again, and there were no apparent onlookers.

1...345678