Reckless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We made it!" she exclaimed. "We rock!"

He kissed her and then reached down, found his keys, and started the car. "Let's move to somewhere else just in case anyone else was watching and reported us."

"Good plan," she responded. "Just in case."

"You were awesome!" he said. "Great plan of yours!" Adrenaline was still in his bloodstream and he felt on top of the world.

"Thanks, but it takes two... like a lot of things. You were pretty good yourself." She was quite pleased with herself as well.

After they had driven about a mile, he pulled over and began putting on his shirt. He noticed that she hadn't bother getting dressed. "Are you just going to stay naked?" he asked.

"You know, I think that I'd like to ride around in the nude. It's kind of fun to look out of the window and see that everyone else is dressed while I'm naked. I can secretly taunt them. Ha, ha! I'm naked and you're not!"

"That does sound appealing, but I think that I'll at least put my shirt on. It's harder to cover up while driving if we get close enough so that someone could see us."

"Suit yourself," she said. "Meanwhile, I think I'll recline the seat back a little and give my pussy a little more TLC."

"Are you masturbating again?"

"Yes, I am. Ha, ha, I'm masturbating and you're not!" she teased. She moaned a little to rub it in.

"Slut." he said.

"Thank you, that's so sweet of you to say," she said.

"I thought you'd enjoy the compliment." He meant it. "I'm jealous." He meant that, too.

"Yikes! I'm leaking again." She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them."

"Taste good?"

"Yummy. I'm trying not to get any on the seat," she said. "Do you have any tissues in the car?"

"I may have some crackers in the console."

"Huh?"

"It might be tasty. You could put one between your legs and..."

"Stop it!"

"They're already salty."

She glared at him but couldn't hold it and burst out laughing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter Six: Walk the Walk, Talk the Talk

"Are you hungry?" he asked as she got into the car.

"Yeah, dinner was a while ago, but I'd like to do something else first."

"And what might that be?" he asked.

"I'm horny."

"Yes."

"And I miss bossing you around."

"Food can wait, then," he said smiling.

"I thought it could. See, I have control over you already."

"I'm happy to delay food if it means getting a little pussy or something."

"Or something," she clarified. "I think that it's intriguing that I can be more powerful than your drive for food."

"My desire for you is delicious. Where do you want to go?"

"Keep going this direction. I want to go to the pub afterwards for a snack."

"Sounds good."

As they arrived next to the pub, she said, "Just park in the parking lot. We'll go for a little walk first."

"Will you give me any clues as to what you have in mind?" he asked.

"No," she said with an evil grin. "Just hold my hand and follow me." As they got out of the car, he finally got a chance to look her over closely. As part of their secret rendezvous, she had wanted to meet out in public, rather than leaving from home together, even if she wasn't fully role playing. It was still mysterious and fun to get dressed in secret, and to reveal her clothing and persona once they met.

"You look very elegant, tonight," he complimented. She was wearing a graceful sundress, dainty earrings, and fashionable, but comfortable looking walking shoes.

"Why thank you. I'm running out of clean slutty clothes and had to pick out some things from the conservative side of the closet." She sighed.

"I think you look nice, even if you don't look very slutty."

"I'm not wearing any panties, if that helps," she said.

"We'll that makes a difference, at least for me."

She led him away from the pub and across the street. They stepped over the curb and onto a path that led to the creek. Near the creek, the path joined a paved bike trail that followed the creek.

"Hey, here's the same walking trail where we did our photoshoot," he said. "Same creek."

"Yep," she said. They could see the pub from where they were standing, but the trail was not lighted. The trees and bushes darkened the paved trail, but it was still just lit up enough to see the paved bike path as their eyes began to adjust to the darkness. "Let's walk this way a bit." They walked about 50 feet down the trail into an area that was more surrounded by trees.

"Okay," she said. "Do you trust me?"

"Oh course, I trust you," he responded.

"Okay, then. Take off your clothes and give them to me."

"Are you going to take off your clothes?"

"No."

He reached to his belt buckle but paused. "What are you going to do with my clothes?"

"Hide them," she answered.

"Hey!" he exclaimed.

"I'm going to give them back."

"So why do you need to hide them."

"So that you can show me that you trust me."

He thought.

She explained, "If this is a prank, and I 'm not planning to give them back, then you'd likely be angry and wouldn't trust me any more with this kind of thing. I'm enjoying this too much, and I don't want to spoil it. This is not part of a prank."

He looked at her.

"Besides," she said. "I'm a terrible liar." They both chuckled.

"Trust me," she said, and she kissed him.

"Hey, no fair with the kissing! I completely loose rational thought when you do that." She laughed at him again.

"Even if I do trust your intent," he said. "There's still the possibility that you are nuts. Completely nuts."

"That is a possibility," she acknowledged, "especially after my behavior lately."

"So, what happens after you hide my clothes?"

"You'll have to get undressed to find out."

"I knew that was the answer. Okay. I'll do it."

He removed his shoes and socks, and then removed his shirt. He surveyed his surroundings again, and it looked like it would be a safe, at least for the moment. He took off his pants and then his underwear and handed them to her. He now stood barefoot and naked on the bike trail.

"My wallet, keys, and phone are in my pants," he said.

"Don't worry," she said.

He looked all around again. "I'm feeling a little paranoid after I almost locked the keys in the car the other night."

"I promise that they won't get locked in the car," she reassured him.

"You know, a woman seen naked in public is cute and funny. A man seen naked in public is a misdemeanor."

"I'll keep that in mind," she reassured him.

"And you aren't completely nuts?" he asked.

"I don't think so. But if I am nuts, I probably wouldn't realize it. It's too late now, anyway. I have your clothes." she said.

"Now what?"

"Cover your eyes, and I'm going to turn you around a few times." He did was he was told, and she spun his body a few times. Judging by the sounds, he could still guess the general direction of things, but he was still somewhat disoriented. "Now wait there until I tell you I'm done." He waited while she began to walk in wide circles around him. She occasionally dragged her feet over the ground or pulled on some bushes in order to make some gratuitous misleading noises. She quietly stashed his clothes behind a bush but continued to circle him some more. She tightened the circle until she touched his shoulder.

"Done," she said. "You can uncover your eyes."

"I feel really, really, naked, now," he said.

"Good, because you are naked."

"Thanks for confirming that for me. I wasn't sure. So, what now?"

"Take my hand, and we walk." They began to stroll along the dark bike path.

"I was thinking," he said. "If we see anyone, I can run off to the side and hide in the bushes until they're gone."

"Yes, that might be a good plan."

"And since this is a bike path, there could potentially be bikes, but they'd have to have their lights on, so we'd be able to see them from a long way off."

"Yes, that's one of the things that I thought of before I decided on this plan for us."

"That's comforting. How far are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there," she replied. They walked a good way further, holding hands. One of them was fully clothed. The other was completely naked.

"We're getting pretty far from my clothes," he mentioned.

"I'm aware of that," she responded calmly. "That's the point." Her demeanor remained subdued, but she was working hard to contain her euphoria. With each step, she silently reveled in the power that she was demonstrating over him. She welded more power over him than anyone else on the planet.

"Do you still trust me?" she asked.

"Yes, I do," he said as he looked around. She kissed him. She noticed his penis become slightly more erect as she kissed him.

"I thought that I'd kiss you before I asked that question this time. While you are still rational," she said as she eyed his penis floating in front of him.

"This man really does trust me," she thought to herself as they continued their walk. Her feelings of euphoria morphed into happy butterflies in her stomach. She felt in love as she gazed at the naked man walking beside her.

"We're approaching a street," he said to her. The creek was approaching a bridge where the trail diverged from the creek slightly to traverse the street. "The trail doesn't go under the bridge. We can't continue without crossing the street."

"I know, but I want to get to the other side."

"How?"

"Cross the street. How else?" she responded. The street was only a few yards away now. "We'll wait until we don't see any cars, and I'll go first."

"Okay," he said. He was having trouble comprehending the situation that he had gotten himself into.

It was fairly late at night and they didn't see any cars. She began to cross the street. She got half way across and said, "There's no one coming. Come on across."

He looked both ways down the street and began trotting across the pavement. She picked up her pace as he passed her.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked.

His breathing had picked up, and he didn't know whether it was from the running or from adrenaline. "How did I get here?" he asked.

"You trusted me," she said and laughed before kissing him. "Look, we're almost there, and I'll have a treat for you." The wooded area became immediately thicker as the path continued on the other side of the road. They followed the path about fifty feet further until they reached an opening in the trees. They were still surrounded by trees and bushes, but they were in an open grassy area where the sky was visible above them. She led him to the center of the grassy region.

"We're pretty far from your clothes, aren't we?"

"Yep. I sure hope I see them before I see a squad car."

"I'll take your mind off things," she said as she kissed him. She saw his penis rise again. She kissed him passionately and aggressively, and he returned her affection with enthusiasm.

"You are such a hot woman," he said.

"I'm really hot now, and I want to make you hot." She slid her hands across the bare skin on his back. "Do you like being married to a slut?" she asked.

"I love being married to a slut when it's you."

"I love being your slut," she said as she teased his groin without touching his penis. He tensed and groaned. She then slid both hands to his ass checks and gripped them repeatedly. "I like seeing your bare ass walking along the trail," she said. "It makes me want to do this," and she dug her fingernails into his skin as she squeezed tightly. He flinched but seemed to enjoy it.

She gripped his balls as she continued to press her mouth against his lips. "Tell your bitch to get on her knees," she said.

"Get on your knees, bitch," he ordered.

"Now, tell your bitch to lick your balls."

"Lick my balls, bitch," he ordered again.

She began licking and gently sucking them but continued to avoid touching his dick. She grabbed the base of his member and squeezed while she slowly wiggled it from side to side. She felt him tense up again. She looked at the tip in the dim light, and lightly touched it with the tip of her finger. It had been dripping with precum, and she covered her fingertip with its wetness. She stood up while maintaining her grip on his cock with her other hand.

"Look what I did to you?" she said as she brought her wet finger to his mouth. She pressed her finger between his lips and onto his tongue, where she rubbed her finger from side to side. She felt his cock in her other hand get harder and he sensed the taste of precum as it spread across his tongue. "I love turning you on."

She dropped to her knees again and began licking upwards from the base of his shaft. She heard his breathing change again as she blew air onto the tip of his cock and began to lick around it. She was really turned on as well and couldn't delay putting it into her mouth any longer, so she began to slowly slide the tip of his cock between her lips as she fondled his balls. She marveled at herself. "I literally have this man by the balls," she thought. "He took is clothes off when I told him too. He let me hide them. He let me lead him away from them, and he has no way of getting dressed anytime soon."

Her euphoria was combining with deep sexual arousal, and she was entering into an intoxicating state of ecstasy. Nothing else in the universe mattered. All she could think of was his cock, her mouth, and her pussy. She began to masturbate with one hand while continuing to fondle his balls with the other. Her head bobbed back and forth as she shoved his dick back and forth between her lips.

He was experiencing a complex mix of physical pleasure and psychological dissonance. The pleasure from having his wife suck his cock as intense, though he couldn't reconcile his nakedness with his surroundings. It seemed like a dream, not real life. This couldn't really be happening.

She gave him a hard suck and he flinched. He groaned as he acknowledged the existence of bicycle path in front of him and the trees surrounding him. He looked down at the grass, and at the top of his wife's head which was furiously sucking his cock. She pressed her fingers into her pussy and rubbed her juices over her labia. She savored the taste of precum that was invading her mouth from his cock. Her mouth watered, but instead of swallowing, she let it drip down her chin. She didn't want any of this magic to disappear down her throat. They both moaned together as the intensity continued to build.

She squeezed his cock harder between the roof of her mouth and her tongue as she pressed harder into her clit with her fingers. She felt his balls lift towards his body, and she knew that he couldn't last much longer. She felt her own orgasm overtaking her body as well, and she sucked harder while gripping his shaft as tightly as she could with her lips. As she felt the first throb from his body, she took his dick out of her mouth and quickly slid her hand up the shaft and towards the tip. She continued to pleasure her clit as she moaned from her own orgasm as well. A shot of cum burst onto the side of her face. She continued to stroke his shaft and her clit while she moved his cock to the other side of her nose. Another shot of cum splattered against the other side of her face as he continued to moan. She stroked him some more as she aimed another shot into her hair. He whimpered from over-stimulation as she slid the tip of his oozing dick across her forehead, and her own body convulsed with pleasure as she felt her face being covered with warm semen.

They both breathed heavily as she slowed her stimulation of both her pussy and his cock. She realized that she was welding yet another domain of control over him, and grinned as she watched him flinch as she playfully over-stimulated his sensitive penis some more. She felt his semen beginning to ooze down to her chin, and she used his cock to smear it across her cheeks to prevent it from dripping to the ground.

"You didn't pay me your twenty bucks, so I couldn't let you cum in my mouth, now could I?" she said.

He was still breathing heavily and could only mutter an incoherent sigh. He struggled to remain standing.

She looked at his slippery cock and then slowly slid the whole shaft into her mouth. "Mmmmmmm," she uttered as she gave it a good long suck. "I couldn't let this happen without getting a little taste, though," she said after she had removed it from her mouth.

"That was amazing," he finally managed to say. "This whole thing has been amazing. How the fuck did I get here?"

Her face turned into an enormous grin. "You trusted me, remember?" she said.

"You look really happy," he said to her as he looked down at the kneeling woman with a messy face.

"I am. I'm very pleased with myself. You look pretty happy yourself."

"I am," he said.

"Are you doing alright? Can you walk?" she asked.

"I think so."

"We'd probably better get going. We have a small hike back to the pub."

The walk back seemed much shorter for both of them. It wasn't until they reached the street crossing by the bridge that he realized the extent of cum that was on her face and in her hair.

"I guess I got you pretty good in the face there," he said.

"I'm still loving every second of it," she said. They held hands the remainder of their walk.

They eventually reached the part of the trail where he had taken his clothes off and she had no trouble retrieving them.

"Are you glad that you trusted me?" she asked as she handed him his clothes.

"Very glad," he answered. "Thanks for providing a good time," he said as he began getting dressed again.

"It takes two."

As they approached their car in the parking lot, he asked "Do you want to go home and get washed up first? You've got cum all over your face."

"Fuck no!" she replied energetically. "I'm starving. Go find us a table on the patio and order us some drinks and an appetizer. I'll go get my purse out of the car and meet you at the table."

"Okay," he replied in disbelief.

She retrieved her purse and he found a table at the edge of the patio. She found him and took a seat which faced away from the pub, which left her face shrouded in shadow.

"I can't believe how much fun I'm having tonight," she exclaimed to him after she sat down next to him.

"I can't believe you're sitting here with cum all over your face," he said. "And in your hair."

"This is the most incredible feeling. I feel so alive! It's almost euphoric."

"You look euphoric," he said.

"I'm thinking a hundred things at once. I'm loving the sensation on my face. I'm feeling rebellious at having done it. I feel powerful. I feel in love."

"It looks like it's dripping into your clothes."

"Yeah, I thought I felt it running down my neck. It will probably ooze onto my tits soon."

"So, you don't seem interested in wiping it off, are you?" he asked.

"Nope!" she answered proudly. "I worked hard for this. And the feeling is indescribable. I don't want to let it go just yet."

Their server brought them their drinks. "Your food will be out shortly." He didn't seem to notice anything unusual.

"I feel freedom," she said. "I can do anything that I want." She took a sip from her drink, leaned back into her chair, and spread her legs. "Not having any panties can be convenient," she said as she reached downward.

"You've been pretty insatiable, lately," he said.

"Yep," she responded, and "feeding a hungry pussy is an experience not to be missed."

"I suppose it's like satisfying a hungry penis."

"I almost forgot!" she exclaimed. "Take a look at my new brush," she said as she reached for her purse. He seemed baffled by the sudden change in topic. "Check out this handle," she said. She pulled out a fairly normal looking hair brush, but one which had an oversized handle. "They called it a 'sport brush,'" she said.

1...345678