All Comments on 'Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 09'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

Glad to see a happy ending, albeit unconventional. With the mental and emotional aberration that Michelle had, their relationship works now. And Ted having his needs met by Sassy as well (and meeting hers, in turn) made sense in the context of the story. If you end up writing anything else with this trio, I hope that it does not undo any of the happiness that you have given them here. 5*

KurtVKurtV4 months ago

That was an interesting concept for a story. I didn't mind it when Ted acted like a jerk. To me, it made him more human. The events that triggered this whole thing must have been so traumatic that Ted went off the rails a bit. In real life, people are often attracted to individuals who are a bit nuts. I like the fact that this author regularly creates characters who have a lot of layers.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved the story

I just wish he had moved her into the house with his wife

That would have so great

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

yeah, I didn't feel the characters after chapter 3. Ted became as selfish as Michelle, and the son was never mentioned as he was in the beginning. Michelle was a bad person at work too, and this plot was also abandoned. Sassy was a bit of a manic pixie dream girl: she was what Ted needed when he needed and she was ready for him. There were no tension building. At least all involved got they HEA in the end and Richmond won the Champions League.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this story. Not real heavy, almost everyone wins and was an easy read. I think the three main characters should become a throuple, with The husband and Sassy cucking Michelle and maybe adding to the family, using Michelle's skill in helping to raise Sassy and hubby's kid. Again, nice story.

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Great story, l thoroughly enjoyed it.

Scores 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.