Reconnecting With an Old Flame Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the elevator doors closed, we kissed furiously and groped for the several seconds it took to reach my floor. We were in my room in less than a minute and disrobed as fast as possible.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as Jennifer removed her woollen dress to reveal an incredibly sexy black lace stockings, panties and matching bra.

As mentioned earlier, there were plenty of curves and wobbly bits to Jennifer, but she had a banging body with enormous tits that still had plenty of lift despite her pushing 50 years of age.

"You like?" She asked rhetorically when doing a twirl.

"Incredible!" I was almost speechless but drooling like a starving man presented with a Grade 5 Wagyu steak, medium rare.

Just inside the room, I pushed Jennifer against the wall, folding her massive breasts and running a hand down to her snatch, but she stopped me.

"Before we do anything," She panted, "I need you to fuck me."

"That's what we are here for," I chuckled.

"Sure," I smiled, "I need you to fuck me now, make me come, then I'll be ready for anything."

"You need an orgasm?"

"Desperately," She gushed before pulling her sodden panties down that glistened in the light.

"Lead the way,"

Taking hold of my hand, Jennifer led me to the bed and pushed me on my back. After deftly relieving me of my jeans and boxer shorts, she straddled me, and my cock slid easily inside Jennifer's hot fuck box.

"Oh!" We sighed in unison.

I thought that Jennifer was about to ride me within an inch of my life, but, to my surprise, she initially took it slow. But from the moment she mounted me, Jennifer was lost in a wonderland of lust and pleasure, paying me almost zero attention.             

As the level of bliss increased, Jennifer placed her hands either side of my head and slowly sunk down, her massive tits pressed against my chest, head buried next to mine. I touched her arse cheeks and helped lift her up and down on my drenched cock.

"I'm going to come," She suddenly announced as if this outcome was completely unexpected.

"Yeah, babe," I panted, "Come all over my cock!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" She squealed before letting out a high-pitched scream as she hit her peak.

At the point of orgasm, I felt Jennifer's cunt muscles clench, and I almost lost my load in the process such was the surprise.

Jennifer rolled off me and laid on her back, chest heaving mightily as she fought for breath. She slid a dainty hand down her body and stimulated her clit for additional pleasure.

"Fuck!" She whispered, "I haven't come that hard in a while."

"Did it satisfy?"

"Oh, yeah!" Jennifer leaned in for a soft kiss, all sense of urgency satiated in several minutes of intense intercourse, "I want to suck your cock."

"Be my guest," I grinned, looking down and seeing my quivering cock sparkle with girl come.

When we got together, I remember Jennifer introduced me to various sexual terms I had never heard before. Indeed, the first night she wanted to give me head, I had no idea what that meant until her lips and mouth educated me.

Her orgasm had drained her of energy, but the enthusiasm was there, and for around five minutes, I received the most exquisite blow job that never threatened to bust my nuts.

"God damn," Jennifer exclaimed, "I can still feel that orgasm right down to my toes!"

After making that statement, she resumed languidly throating my cock and licking my balls while I pawed one of her oversized tits. It had been almost twenty years since we hooked up, but she certainly excelled in oral sex, but it was the brown arts where Jennifer's true talent lay.

"You'll be wanting my arse, won't you?" She asked after releasing my cock from the warm and wet confined of her mouth.

"Absolutely."

"Makes me gush knowing that I deflowered you," She said with raw emotion, "Turns me the fuck on, especially because you were so fucking clueless."

And that was the second of the two experiences that stood out for Jennifer. She offered to take my anal virginity, and after that, we had backdoor sex every time afterwards.

"You gush?" I asked, "As in, squirt?"

"No," Jennifer chuckled, "I gush, here look."

Jennifer rose to her knees and faced me. She placed a hand between her legs and presented it to me. Pussy juice literally dripped from her animated digits. I immediately took her hand and sucked each finger until it was dry.

"Can I go down on you?"

"I'm a bit sensitive right now," Jennifer chuckled, "Maybe later."

"Damn, girl," I said, "You taste amazing!"

"Yes, I know," Jennifer replied, "I've sucked me off your fucking hard dick!"

I was rock hard from a combination of Jennifer's amazingly voluptuous body and awesome cock sucking skill, and now I was about to take on her juicy booty.

Rolling onto her back, Jennifer spread her nylon-clad legs, exposing her dripping fuckholes. I rubbed pussy cream onto her wrinkled hole, using the tip of my finger to prize open that tight space gently.

"Spit on it," She ordered.

I leaned down, coughed up a generous serving of saliva, and massaged it across her pucker.

"I like that!" She purred, "Stick it in."

Applying the slightest pressure, Jennifer's most intimate hole creaked and groaned at the intrusion but ultimately yielded, and my wet finger quickly disappeared. The heat was unbelievable, as was the constriction. We had no lubrication besides saliva and box cream; I wondered if that would be enough for my rock-hard cock.

I fingered Jennifer's greasy bung for several minutes, trying to open her up before she turned around, got on all fours, spat onto her hand and immediately inserted two fingers up to the knuckle.

"You have no idea how fucking hot that looks," I said, licking my fingers.

"Now, stick two fingers inside my arse."

Not needing to be asked twice, I lubed up my digits and slid them inside, working her arse and slapping each cheek.

"More spit!" She demanded.

I complied, and within a minute of roughly fingering Jennifer's O-ring, she announced a second orgasm, but it was not as powerful or vocal as the first one.

"OMG, I'm fucking coming!"

"Shit!" I marvelled, "That's just from my fingers."

"Cock!" Jennifer demanded, "I need your fucking cock inside of me."

Withdrawing my fingers, I saw her puckered opening glisten with bodily fluids and relax.

Placing a hand on her cheek, I positioned my purple cock head against the hole and gently eased in. The fingering had worked, and Jennifer took my cock with more ease than I expected.

"How's that feel?" I whispered when I was balls deep.

"Fucking tight," She hissed, "It's been a while between anal sessions."

I was tempted to ask for more details but did not want to derail this fantastic experience. It felt like Jennifer's rear hole was throttling my shaft; she was that tight.

"Let me know when you're ready."

"Give me a sec," Jennifer winced, "Okay, go slowly."

I eased out and slowly pushed forward. Jennifer grunted with each gentle motion until she adjusted to the unnatural penetration. As her arse relaxed to accommodate my thick prick, Jennifer's cadence changed from reluctant acceptance to willing participation.

"Oh, that's giving me tremors," She said several times as my pace picked up, "Woo!"

"So fucking good, babe!"

Jennifer let out a few high-pitched squeals, squeezed her tits and scratched my chest as she moaned her way to more greedy orgasms.

"Do you remember when you first had an anal orgasm?" I chuckled.

"Oh, yeah," Jennifer replied, "In that sleazy car park."

"A nice surprise for both of us."

"And then you came in my mouth afterwards, you dirty bastard."

"Guilty as charged."

I withdrew my cock from Jennifer's arsehole and pressed against each cheek. She was a snapper, not a gaper, at least not yet.

"That's perfect," She purred when I eased my greasy prick back inside her volcanic bung, "I love your big dick in my arse."

We fucked for maybe five minutes in the doggy position before changing. Cowgirl is my favourite anal position. Jennifer straddled me, grabbed my funky pole and sat her shitter down, her hips resting against mine. I grabbed both cheeks and rocked her back and forwards as I sucked on each stiff nipple.

Jennifer made many vocalisations and perhaps enjoyed mini orgasms, but they were less potent than the first two. As her anus bounced on my cock, I felt an increasing wetness on my stomach as her pussy released squirt after squirt.

"Let me suck on your cock," Jennifer panted as she leapt off me and took my rank rod deep in her mouth, "Mm, my arse tastes good."

"Suck those arse juices."

After a minute or two of oral delight, Jennifer lay on her back, turned 180 degrees and slid off the bed headfirst, arching her back and draping her legs on each side of her face, tits resting against her chin.

I spat on her buggered hole and jammed my cock in from the piledriver position. As I rammed Jennifer's arsehole hard, pussy slime dripped down her pelvis and stomach. She rubbed her clit and implored me to fuck her hard, which I did. Surprisingly, Jennifer came hard and loud, spewing so many colourful metaphors.

"Wow, that was ace," Jennifer squeaked, "All the blood rushing to my head."

My orgasm was beckoning, and I knew I could not hold back much longer as much as I wanted this experience to last forever. I pulled Jennifer up from the floor and laid her on the edge of the bed, legs in the air as I eased my cock back inside her abused shithole.

By this time, I was dripping in sweat and pussy cream and, with reckless abandon, began slamming her dirt box, focussing only on my orgasm, which arrived quickly.

"Oh, oh, oh," I yelled as my cock was about to disgorge its payload, "Fuck!"

I shot round after round of steaming come inside Jennifer's arse, turning it into the pin cushion. My body shook violently as my senses blacked out from over-pleasure.

"Fuck, I felt that!" Chuckled Jennifer as my cock spasmed inside that volcanic hole.

"Jeebus," I exclaimed when she contracted my O-ring and squeezed the last drops from my fading cock.

Jennifer laughed as I collapsed onto her, completely spent. My cock slipped out of her bung with a satisfying pop, and I rolled over, gathering my breath.

"Fuck, I'm leaking!" Before scooting off the bed and skipping to the bathroom, Jennifer exclaimed, "You filled me up."

"This I have to see," I muttered before following Jennifer.

"What are you doing?"

"Want to watch your cream pie."

"You really are a dirty man," Jennifer giggled as she pulled down the toilet seat.

Sitting on the toilet, Jennifer raised her legs and pulled them back, exposing her dribbling pussy and busted arsehole. Placing her hands on her arse cheeks, she pulled them apart and pushed. After several rumbling farts and some white bubbles, a river of thick white semen spilt out from Jennifer's swollen bung.

"Oh, yeah," She groaned, eyes closed, "Feels so good!"

"Looks amazing!" I marvelled as my seed splashed into the pan.

Jennifer inserted a finger into her abused O-ring and extracted some grim-looking fluid she played with before tearing off some toilet paper and cleaning up.

She stood up and straddled the bowl before unleashing a powerful stream of piss. After wiping, Jennifer peeled her stockings off and took a shower.

I pulled back the bed covers and collapsed, exhausted but satisfied. After extinguishing the lights, I held Jennifer in my arms, and we drifted off to sleep, uncertain about what the next day had in store for us reconnecting lovers.

12