Recycled Lingerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy Sat in a chair and watched me caress Sara. I ran my hands from her waist to the sides of her bodice. She looked up into my eyes and put her hands on mine. She moved them to her breasts and gasped as I felt her nipples. She raised her chin, and I felt her breath. I looked at Mandy, then lowered my head until my lips touched Sara's. Her mouth tasted good, and she wasn't shy about meeting my tongue with hers. Her kiss was sweet and delicate, unlike the passionate kissing I often experienced with Mandy. I suspected that there were hot, passionate kisses waiting for me in those lips, too.

I unzipped the dress and pulled it forward. Sara stepped back and moved her arms free of the sleeves. She was wearing a baby blue lace demi bra, and her ample C-cup breasts were high and full. She let the dress slide off her body, and I saw that she was wearing a matching silky blue half-slip. Her figure was stunning, curvy and pleasingly round in all the right places. Her waist was slim, but she had a little tummy, which was one of the things I loved about Mandy's figure, too.

I pulled her tighter to me and continued to run my hands over her body. As I felt the elastic of her slip and panties, I felt her undo my belt and unzip my pants. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants as they fell.

Her hand touched my dick through my shorts. I moved my hand under the elastic and felt her soft pubic hair. She almost fell when I touched her labia.

I led her to the bedroom with Mandy following. While we kissed again, I felt Mandy reach under the half slip and pull down Sara's panties. Mandy sat Sara down on the bed and then pushed her back. She sat at the head of the bed with Sara's head cradled in her lap.

I took the rest of my clothes off as they watched. I heard Mandy whisper to Sara.

"My love, do you want to feel that hard penis inside your vagina?"

"Oh. Oh ... yes. I want to feel your lover's cock in me."

She looked into my eyes.

"Howie, Mandy wants you to fuck my hot, wet, tight vagina. So do I, but I haven't made love to a man in a few years. But I'm ready."

I kissed her while I caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples. I told her how beautiful she was and how hot she made me.

She tensed a bit as I got on top of her. I knew that others had been uncaring during sex. I reached down and began to massage her labia, moving my fingers closer and closer to her clit. She opened her legs and moaned. I felt her pussy. It was very wet ... and it was tight! I massaged her clit for a minute or so.

I lowered my cock as she guided it. As the head touched her labia, we both gasped. As it entered her she moaned and reached down to finger her clit. That was a Mandy move, and it got her wetter and wetter. I pushed a little harder and the shaft went all the way in.

I heard Mandy whisper again.

"My fiance's penis is all the way in your vagina, my love. Do what I said and make him come hard."

Sara began to thrust against me as I moved in and out. Her fingers moved faster over her clit.

"Tell him what you want him to do and what you want me to do after."

Sara moaned what came out next.

"Come inside me, Howie. Come hard. I want your fiancé to lick it off my labia while you watch. We want you to watch us have lesbian sex. Look at Mandy's fingers, Howie. They're buried in her wet cunt. She's masturbating under my head while you fuck me. Come hard lover! Give her something to lick off me."

That was all I needed. The thought of Mandy doing what I knew she was about to do sent me groaning and straining over the edge. I came in waves in that tight cunt! I spurted for twenty or thirty seconds. Mandy leaned forward as I strained.

"Howie, let me finish her."

When I was finished, I rolled off Sara. Mandy smiled at me and got up. She moved between Sara's legs and kneeled. I saw her tongue stick out and begin to lick the cum beginning to drip from Sara's vagina! She ran her tongue from the bottom to the top, making sure she licked Sara's clit each time.

The sight of my fully-clothed fiancé eating my creampie from her lover's cunt was erotic enough, but having Sara laying there with a blue half-slip up around her waist and her breasts encased in the blue demi bra with the cups pulled down made it all the more erotic.

My dick was actually starting to get hard again as Sara moaned under that tongue. The cum was long gone, but the licking continued. I couldn't see how Sara could take this much without coming. Finally I saw her jaw set and her mouth open in a silent scream. Her neck arched and her breasts began to bounce up and down as her body was caught in wave after wave of a powerful orgasm.

Sara collapsed against the bed as Mandy stopped licking. I got on the bed and began to kiss her. Mandy got up and went to the bathroom to rinse the cum out of her mouth.

Sara kissed me back hard now. Her arms wrapped tightly around my neck and she pulled me to her. We kissed for several minutes until I looked up and saw my naked fiancé standing there with her finger in her pussy. In her other hand was a bottle of lubricant.

Sara saw it and turned to me.

"She wants your penis inside her now, Howie. Let me watch you fuck Mandy."

She got up and Mandy straddled me. She guided my re-energized erection into her, and I hoped I could stay hard long enough to bring her off. I needn't have worried.

As Mandy rode me, I saw Sara walk around back of her and take the bottle from the bed. She lubed a finger, and then I felt something I thought impossible. When Sara's finger entered Mandy's anus, I could feel it! Mandy began to buck against the double penetration, and it was only a minute more before she came hard too. I felt myself building and then I came for the second time. Mandy rode me till I was finished and then collapsed on the bed on top of me.

Sara went to the bathroom to wash her finger, then joined us on the bed.

"Howie, I've been anticipating this for three days. I was afraid I wouldn't like it. Every boy who fucked me in the past hurt. I never had a penis in me like that. You took the time to get me wet, and then entered slowly. The more you fucked me the hotter I got. I am now officially bisexual like Mandy, but the only penis I ever want in me is yours."

"Well, that's good, my little lady. It's good because I told my fiancé there that the only pussy other than hers that I would ever consider fucking was yours."

"Was my vagina as tight as you thought it would be?"

I looked at her, still wearing that sexy blue slip and bra, now pulled up to showcase her breasts. I saw how direct and unashamed she had been when she asked a new lover how tight her vagina was. This was going to be sex without reservations. I convulsed slightly.

"Oh, yeah. My little passion flower you have as tight a pussy as I have ever fucked. Mandy can do things with hers that are beyond description, but Mandy, her cunt is way tighter than yours. I had to keep from coming as I entered her the first time."

"I told you sweetheart. I wasn't kidding. When boys tried to fuck her in the past, they were too rough, and it hurt her. She's only had a few dicks and some small vibrators in there. As they say in the car trade, that's a low mileage vagina."

Sara hugged me and looked up expectantly.

"I enjoyed that a lot. So will you have sex with me included again?"

I saw the look on Mandy's face, too. What I just experienced was even more erotic than the talk of it earlier had led me to believe. I wasn't going to fuck Sara because Mandy or Sara wanted me to. I was going to fuck her because I wanted to.

"Sara ... Mandy ..."

The caught their breath.

"I can honestly tell both of you that I want to fuck Sara again and again and again. I want to make both of you happy, and I'm going to enjoy every second I'm doing it. Sara, all those boys should be kicking themselves for not treating you right. When I was your age I only found one other person who could fuck like that, and I married Joyce. Wasn't the only reason, but ... yeah!"

The gals hugged each other and then smothered me with kisses. We lay on the bed and talked for an hour or more before we crawled under the covers and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke with a hard-on, but it wasn't from needing to take a piss. There was a mouth on my cock! I looked and Sara was on all fours with my dick in her mouth. Mandy was on the bed next to her. Apparently Sara hadn't sucked too many dicks, if any, and Mandy began to give her pointers when she saw I was awake. Sara began to get the hang of it, and understood when Mandy said I liked the back of the head licked and sucked.

When Sara could do it on her own moderately well, Mandy moved up and straddled my head.

"Tell Howie what I want."

"Howie, Mandy wants you to suck on her clitoris and lick her labia while I watch. I've never seen that, and I told her I wanted to watch. Afterward she is going to lay me on the bed and suck on my clitoris while she fingers my anus."

That level of sex talk out of the blue was incredibly hot! It wasn't more than a minute after she began to suck my dick that I came. Sara tried to swallow, but gagged and then just milked my shaft with her hand until I was spent.

"Mandy, I love watching him come, and I get hot watching your fiancé eat your pussy. I can see his tongue on your clitoris, and I want you to do the same to me. I want to lay on the bed and have you lick me, just like we planned."

The talk was too much for Mandy, too, and I felt her come on my mouth as I licked and sucked. Mandy collapsed backward onto the bed. Sara devilishly moved to Mandy's cunt and gave a few more licks. Mandy pushed her away, laughing.

"Get away. Too sensitive."

The three of us acted like a still life for a few minutes until Sara lay spread-eagled on the bed.

"Come do what you promised, Mandy. Get that wicked tongue over here and play a symphony on my clitoris like you did last week. Howie, did Mandy tell you she can get me to bark like a dog?"

"She hasn't told me that much about the two of you. I want to see this."

They started the game. Mandy licked her clit and fingered her anus with a lubed finger. Then she kissed Sara's belly, slowly moving down toward her pussy again. When she got close, Sara would beg her to lick her swollen clit. Mandy would lick it again, then go back to the belly-kissing until Sara begged again.

One time when Mandy's tongue was a few inches from the clit, Mandy looked up at Sara."

"Make a noise like a cat."

"Meow, meow"

That was rewarded by a mouth right on her clit. The next request was to bark like a dog, then baa like a sheep. Sara didn't make it past that. I saw my fiancé lick her clit one last time as Sara exploded in a grunt loud enough to hear downstairs!

I ran to the bathroom to get rid of the pee I had been holding. Mandy came in before I was finished and washed her finger.

"Be honest. Last night and this morning were the first times you saw live lesbian sex. Did you like it? I mean did you like seeing the woman you are going to marry with her mouth on another woman's clit?"

When I finished peeing, I washed my hands then hugged her.

"Honey, it was even more erotic that I thought. I talked a good game after I agreed to do this, but I was terrified that it would turn me off. It didn't. If she is going to be your one and only lover, I want to have sex with the two of you, watch the two of you and think about the two of you twenty-four hours a day."

"What about making love to her with just the two of you alone? You there yet?"

I looked down and thought hard.

"To be honest with you, I'm not there yet. Give me time. It may come. I'm too much in love with you to think about sex without your there. Does that make sense?"

"You have just turned down another offer to fuck a hot girl half your age alone on your bed with my permission. That is the most romantic thing a bisexual cradle-robbing fiancé could hear. Makes me love you more. Take your time."

As we left the bathroom, Mandy laughed, "Sorry, Sara. He still won't fuck you alone yet. Won't do it unless he falls in love with your first. That cock only goes in that hole when I'm around."

Sara made a funny sad face.

"Oh, I want him so bad after last night."

She made a sweet face next.

"But that's so romantic! Won't cheat on his bisexual fiancé even though he knows our tongues will be buried in each others' vaginas when he's not here. That's love! I'm jealous."

I just stood there and laughed. It really did occur to me that I had two beautiful naked women in the room who wanted to have sex with me alone, but I was refusing one of them out of some sense of honor to my fiancé. This was in spite of the fact I knew what Sara said was true about them together. It just wouldn't be right. It wouldn't be me.

I still didn't even know if it was possible for me to love two women at the same time. Only time would tell.

We had a nice breakfast that Mandy prepared, and we sat around in our bathrobes for a bit after.

"Hey, Mandy. Remember you told me about the first time you came over here? You put on a fashion show for Howie. Can we do it again now?"

"Well some of Joyce's lingerie may fit you. The bras and bustiers are only B cup, and you are a C, but the slips and maybe some of the soft cup bras may fit. The half slips and panties will do fine."

The ladies bounded gleefully up the stairs. They returned a few minutes later with their first selection. Mandy had on a bustier, black panties and black stockings. Sara had on a peach half slip and a soft cup bra.

They posed in corny glamour poses for a few. Something came to me as I saw Mandy behind the smaller but bustier Sara.

"Uh, Mandy, that outfit is a little dark compared to Sara's. Give you any ideas?"

For the next five minutes Mandy posed Sara in submissive poses while she stood over her threateningly. Pretend bound hands, all fours, on her back spread-eagle, they thought of some great poses. They had to stop when the three of us were sore from laughter. Then the gals leapt up the stairs again.

They did three more changes, all of them pretty sexy. On the third change, Sara was in nothing but a swing dress with the bodice partially unbuttoned to allow for her breasts to fit. Mandy was in a red full slip. They came downstairs and my look must have been all the reward they needed.

They put on some slow music and began to dance. Their hands roamed all over as they danced, and my cock got harder and harder as they did it. They caressed each other's butts and torsos, then moved to breasts. They kissed, evoking all of the love that they shared with one another. Mandy began to lift the hem of the swing dress until I could see the pubic hair of her lover. I watched as a finger disappeared between Sara's legs.

My hand was on my cock then. They looked at me and smiled at the effect they were having. Sara pinched Mandy's nipples, something that I knew Mandy loved. They continued this for a few minutes, and then Mandy lowered Sara to the carpet and spread her legs toward me. I could see her labia through her pubic hair. Mandy put her finger there, and Sara moaned.

"My lover is hot and wet, Howie. She told me upstairs that she wants your cock in her again. She wants to feel you fuck her again. Come here and fuck my little plaything's tight cunt."

Mandy licked the finger that had just been inside Sara.

"She tastes so good. Come lick it like you licked me this morning and then fuck her."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I got on the carpet between her legs and put my mouth to her labia. I had only licked two vaginas in my life, Joyce's and Mandy's. I didn't know what to expect. As I got close, I could smell her. She was muskier than Mandy, but not unpleasant. When my tongue reached her labia, I tasted sweet and salty. There was a hint of vanilla and I recognized the scented lube Mandy had bought a couple of months earlier. It tasted good.

I licked for a while, exploring the textures of her labia and clit that were different than Mandy's. I looked at her clit. It was fuller than Mandy's, and barely peeked out from its hood. That made it easier to get my tongue directly on it, and I sucked it, too. Sara was getting wetter and wetter. I knew it was time to feel that tight pussy again, so I positioned myself over her. Mandy took my cock and guided it to Sara's vagina. I felt a tingle at the touch of my fiancé doing this for Sara and me.

As before, her pussy was wet and tight. I couldn't help but remember Joyce and how we made love way back then. It was a fleeting feeling, but it stuck with me the rest of the day.

Mandy talked to Sara as we fucked.

"Take it slowly. Feel his shaft as it penetrates your vagina again. Squeeze as he goes in and out like I taught you. Do it like you did to my fingers. It gives him pleasure and it should give you pleasure, too. Feel him at the bottom of each stroke as the head of his penis reaches your cervix. It's not a dildo. It's a live penis, and it is hard because you are so beautiful and sexy. My man got hard looking at you, and I want you to feel every bit of the pleasure I feel when he penetrates me. Vagina means sheath, and yours fits so tightly around his erection that it gives him more pleasure than mine. Give my man pleasure, Sara. Make him come. Feel his hot cum fill you up."

Sara was getting hotter and hotter as Mandy spoke, and I didn't exactly mind the commentary either. It made me think about what I was doing to her and how much I liked it.

A few minutes more and I was straining and grunting as I shot my load into her. Sara had been fingering her own clit, and she started to tense as I came. I kept stroking as fast as I could and her fingers were now flying over her clit. She arched her neck.

I thought about how beautiful she was as she came. Even with her face contorted, she was a thing of beauty. Thinking back on the events of that weekend, I think that's the instant when I started to become emotionally attached to her, though I didn't realize it for some time.

I supported myself on my elbows as she began to recover. Her arms were around my neck and we were kissing. I don't remember starting the kiss ... just that we kissed for several minutes.

After the kiss, I rolled off her and we both lay there with Mandy watching us.

"Mandy, dear? Remember this morning when you tried to swallow. The taste of his cum bothered you, didn't it?"

"A little 'cause I didn't know what taste to expect, but that's not what made me gag. I didn't know how to breathe."

"Ah. There is that, Honey. Would you like to taste his cum again? It's mixed with your pussy juice now and that vanilla oil. I know you like your pussy juice when you kiss me after I perform cunnilingus on you. Want to try it with some of his cum?"

"Uh ... yeah. I guess so."

Mandy took Sara's hand and put it to her pussy. Sara took a finger and ran it through the cum that was dripping out. Mandy took the hand and moved it to Sara's mouth.

"Lick your finger."

Sara licked the mixed juices from her fingers. She smiled.

"Not so bad."

"Finish it then."

I watched her take one finger of my cum at a time and lick it off. After a while she began to increase the tempo and I realized she was turned on by my watching. Her breathing became faster and she moved her other hand to her clit. I decided to tell her how it affected me.

"Sara, you are so beautiful! You have no idea how hot it gets me to watch you licking your finger like that. And when you masturbate, it drives me wild."

My dick was hard again by then. I hadn't had this many erections since Mandy and I made love the first time.

"Howie, why don't you stand and show her how hot that is making you?"

I stood and began to masturbate while I watched her. Her eyes got big when she saw what I was doing, and her hand began to move faster. I saw that Mandy was masturbating now, too.