Recycled Lingerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us looked at each other. I looked at Mandy from time to time, but I focused most of my attention on Sara. No more cum was left in her pussy, but she kept running her hand to her slit and then licking it. Whenever she did that, it stirred me on and she sensed that.

Mandy was the first to come, grinding her hand into her cunt and groaning. I heard her and began to tense myself. I was up on the balls of my feet, straining as I came. It shot all over Sara's legs and she gasped as the warm fluid began to drip down them. Her hips lifted and she started to pant. Then her back arched and she opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She was straining and rubbing her clit until she collapsed back onto the rug.

I had to sit, and we all panted for a while until out breath came back.

Sara rolled over onto and elbow and looked at me.

"Was I actually so sexy or beautiful that I made you come? I never had a man masturbate in front of me let alone over me like that."

"Sweetheart, you were both so sexy and beautiful that it made me come. I didn't know I had that many times in me, either."

Sara shuddered at that.

"I knew that seeing you and Mandy would arouse me, but the sight of you laying there with that slip pulled up like that and you doing yourself was more erotic than I could have imagined. I think you are as beautiful as Mandy, and I think she is the most beautiful woman in the world."

Sara started to cry and Mandy went to her. Through her tears she looked at me.

"Mandy told me that I was beautiful, too, but I thought she was just seeing me as a lesbian lover. I didn't know that a man as caring as you would find me beautiful, too. All those boys just wanted to use me to fuck, but I don't think any of them really gave a fuck about me as a woman. When I saw the way you looked at me when you were standing there and what you just said, my heart melted."

Mandy looked at me and mouthed a silent "thank you" as she cradled her lover.

"I'm serious, Sara. Any man would be happy to have you. But I don't want any man to have you. I want Mandy have you, and as long as she does, I want to be the only man to have you. Does that make sense?"

Sara nodded but continued to sob in Mandy's arms. Mandy motioned for me to leave them alone for a bit, so I went upstairs and took a shower. When I was dressed I came back down. They were now sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. Mandy apparently had calmed Sara.

"What happened when I was away, girls?"

"Well, my little boy-toy, after you made my girlfriend cry, we had a nice talk. We both know that you don't love her, but short of that what you said was possibly the next best thing you could have said. It seems my love fulfilled her limited hopes of love in the lesbian world, but what you just said gave her fulfillment as a whole person, lesbian or straight. She knows she has a place in the world, not just the lesbian world when it comes to being desired as a person, not an object. I almost thought she was going to scrape your cum off her legs and have it bronzed as a keepsake."

Sara took a sip of her coffee and nodded.

"What you told me cut through to my innermost being. There was some hope that I had locked in a little box and forgotten. You opened the box and let it out. You know how I felt about you before. Multiply it by a million now."

"It's called validation, Sara. And I meant every word. You make me happy on a number of levels. I really think you are gorgeous, of course. Beyond that, you have made my fiancé ... I can't believe I have used that word so often in the last few days ... wow! It thrills me to say it, I guess. You made my fiancé happy because she has a permanent attachment instead of a trail of new lovers every year. It makes her happy because she knows I wanted that stability for her. You make me happy because you allowed me to finally cross over the line and experience what I had only allowed myself to fantasize about. And in a spectacularly erotic fashion, I may say. You also allowed me to meet one of Mandy's lovers for the first time because she finally said she loved one."

I looked at Mandy with all the love I had for her.

"One thing stands out, though. You allowed Mandy to say yes to my marriage proposal. Did she tell you why?"

"Uh, I don't think so. Why?"

Mandy put her hand on Sara's arm and looked at her lovingly.

"Before this, I felt I would be cheating on my marriage vow if I promised to be true to the one I loved."

Sara's eyes began to mist again when she realized what that meant. She realized what Mandy had said, and she completed the thought.

"You two are going to say you are going to be true to the one you love, aren't you? Mandy loves me, so if we have sex, that isn't breaking the vow. How about you, Howie? Wouldn't you think you are breaking your vows with me?"

"I look at you and Mandy as a unit. A bit nebulous, but I can live with it, and Mandy certainly wants me to think that way. If I only have sex with the two of you together, I'm making love to Mandy and her ... her extension, I guess. Now is there anything else that would help with your validation?"

Sara looked at me with an eyebrow raised. She put her palms out on the table as if showing me something.

"You know what else. Go ahead and verbalize it."

She had me.

"Okay. If I take you our bedroom alone and have sex with only you it completes your validation with regard to straight sex. And I can only do that if I profess that I love you."

She got up and put an arm around me with her head on my shoulder.

"Take your time. It doesn't do any good to say it if you don't mean it. I don't know when or if it will happen, but my gut feeling is that it will happen eventually. I'm going to be around a lot with Mandy and you. Just try to not fall for me."

Mandy gave her a playful swat on the butt.

"Confident little minx, aren't you?"

"Your fault sweetie. You and she gave me that confidence, and you put it on turbo forty minutes ago."

After their little session we talked as we enjoyed some coffee downstairs.

"Mandy, when you called me your little plaything, it seemed right for the moment. And when you called Howie your boy-toy, that sounded sexy in a cute way, too. Can I call you something like that when it's my turn to drive the bus?"

"Sure. Pet, plaything, little slut, whatever floats your boat. Any other fantasy-fodder?"

"Well, in college I had a male graduate student who was teaching one of my classes come on to me. I was just getting into girls, but the thought of a teaching assistant or a professor having forbidden sex with me kind of turned me on."

I held up my hand. She looked disappointed for a minute, but lightened up when I explained.

"Sara, you are literally young enough to be our daughter. When we have role-play sex, it's okay to do something like a college babysitter or cheerleader scene. Someone close to your real age. There is one place that I simply cannot go, though: no pretending you are a daughter or teenager. I couldn't do it. That goes against every grain of my being. Instant turn-off. You look younger than you actually are, and I don't want any role-play that would have me think of you as anything but twenty-three."

"Wow! I thought all guys wanted to fuck nubile teenagers. I'm impressed there's one with morals. Okay. I'll be the graduate student who is succumbing to the evil wiles of a swinging couple, then."

I smiled at the thought of that as she leaned forward to whisper something in my ear.

"I have a pleated plaid skirt, white blouse, white cotton panties and knee sox. We'll have Mandy seduce the 'babysitter' and then have you discover her in mid-fuck. Or maybe the other way round."

The thought of her in that outfit really did turn me on. I had never looked sexually at a schoolgirl, but the thought of her in that skirt kind of had that "seduce the sexually-innocent woman" thing about it. I looked at Mandy, who was biting her lower lip. I knew she was in.

"The two of you are going to turn me into the pervert I always wished I was. Mandy ... Sara ... keep surprising me. Just remember the rules that Joyce and I shared and that I now share with Mandy. No pain and no humiliation ... ever. We can role-play all you want, but only out of love. Anything dark has to be only in jest like the thing you two did earlier in that first set of outfits. Now promise. And this includes the two of you fucking when I'm away, too."

They promised they would never hurt or humiliate any of the three of us. Sara looked a little relieved.

"When I looked in the toy chest, I saw some things that could imply a bit darker tone, so thanks for making it clear. I don't like dark and I really fear pain. One of my potential lesbian lovers actually turned me off first by telling me she was into bondage and punishment. I gulped my drink, slapped a twenty on the bar to pay the tab and bolted."

I didn't make love to the ladies the rest of the weekend. That afternoon we went out shopping and then we went to dinner and a movie. The next morning I insisted that the two of them make love alone and get in touch with their feelings. Of course that didn't stop me from listening through their open door and masturbating! I think they knew I would do that, and it's why the door was left open four inches. I could hear every whisper and lick and it drove me wild!

That afternoon we drove Sara back to the train station. As we stood there saying our goodbyes, Sara cried again for a few seconds. When I looked at Mandy, she too had a tear. I thought about the love Mandy had for me and how she could have just as much for Sara. I wondered again if I could even do that.

Rather than spend money on a hotel when it was time for Sara to begin her move to New Hampshire, I told Mandy she could stay with us. Mandy hugged me so hard I couldn't breathe. The night that Sara arrived the three of us had slow gentle sex for almost two hours. There was no need for wild variations. I simply fucked both of them and watched the two of them please each other orally in between.

Well, there was one variation. When I was fucking Mandy, I let Sara stick her well lubricated, slender finger in my anus. She apparently had gone online and found just how far in and where to touch. About a half inch was all it took. When I came, I thought I would explode. Later that session Mandy used her little vibrator up Sara's butt while I was fucking her. I could actually feel it going, and again I came in waves.

The next few days were Sara's first at work, and she loved it. By the weekend, all she could talk about was how much easier their procurement system was because they had better software and a lawyer dedicated to procurement contracts. You would have thought she was at an amusement park she was having so much fun.

We were supposed to start looking for an apartment for her that weekend. We never did. Every time they talked about it my heart broke. They would look at the classified real estate listings while giving each other long looks and holding hands. I couldn't take it.

"Ladies, why don't we rent Sara our basement rooms? We don't really use the family room down there and it has its own bath and a wet bar."

They said yes faster than when the traffic light in Boston turns green and the guy behind you honks!

We shopped for a bed and dresser, and Sara started unloading the stuff from her car. It would take another trip or two from her apartment in Connecticut, but she had most of the stuff she needed.

I suggested the downstairs area because it would look less suspicious to any friends or family than giving her one of the upstairs spare bedrooms. In reality she only slept in the basement when Mandy said she wanted to have me to herself or when I insisted that Mandy be alone with her lover.

The sex was great, and I had to admit to Mandy more than once that I liked fucking her friend's tight pussy. She always hinted that I could have it to myself, but I still could not verbalize that I loved Sara. Most of the sex after the first two weeks consisted of Mandy and Sara fingering each other in bed before we went to sleep. Sometimes I would masturbate while watching them or fuck one of them, and sometimes I would just lay there next to them giving and extra kiss or caress. The vast majority of the time they were just two lovers who wanted to gently please each other. Sometimes they were wild. And when they were wild, I mean wild!

I told my parents about our engagement and Mandy told hers. We told them that we were going to actually get married the following year, and that our mothers need not get into a dither prematurely about planning the wedding.

When they came over for a visit a couple of times, we introduced Sara as a close friend from work. She was renting our downstairs rooms for short money so she could save up for a down payment on a house. Our parents seemed to like her, which was a plus.

We did a lot with Sara outside my place, too. We enjoyed museums, movies, a few plays, dancing and short trips around New England. Sara was full of surprises.

One trip to the Museum of Fine Art, or MFA, Sara could have been one of the docent tour guides! She led the two of us around the museum without needing the map.

"Sara, how did you learn so much about this place?"

"Howie, you can thank my Aunt Leni. Elaine and I spent some time each summer with her and Uncle Ed. Every summer Aunt Leni would drive to Boston and take us to the MFA and the Gardner Museum a couple of blocks away. This is one of her hobbies. Elaine went grudgingly, but I love art museums."

"Great. Mandy and I will have to take you to the Currier Museum in New Hampshire."

You could have knocked me over with a feather when Sara told me where it was, what the current travelling exhibit was there, and what her favorite paintings and sculptures were!

One night was her turn to pick a movie from my collection. She picked one of my favorites, Casablanca. I started to tell her about the fact that it had a storyline, but was largely unscripted. She told us about the time period, the significance of the plot in regard to world events, and even the scene where Claude Rains threw out a bottle of water.

"It was the famous Vichy Water. It came from the city it was named for. The German-controlled French puppet government was based there. Throwing it out meant he was rejecting the Vichy Government and all it stood for."

"How did you ever ...?"

"I wasn't spending a lot of time fucking boys in college, remember? I had plenty of time to study and learn about things I liked."

Three months after she began at Whittenstone, she discovered a method of obtaining non-contract minor purchase items more efficiently. Mandy explained that at Whittenstone the culture was very collaborative. Supervisors liked employees with new ideas. If someone developed a great idea, that employee got the credit. The supervisor, in turn, got credit for developing the employee who came up with the idea.

Sara's supervisor took the idea up the chain to the division director. As the result, Sara's idea was implemented. She was also asked to write an article for the peer-reviewed Journal of Procurement & Acquisition Management.

Whittenstone also had an incentive program. If an employee suggestion was implemented, the employee got a bonus equal to ten percent of the estimated first year savings. In her case, the bonus was six, thousand, five hundred dollars after taxes.

Sara put half in her investment portfolio and spent the rest on two things. First, she treated her eight team mates at work to lunch at a nice restaurant. They hadn't contributed, but she wanted to thank them for encouraging her to submit the suggestion. Second, she took us to a number of antique stores, where we helped her pick out Fifties décor for her bedroom. She also picked up two great outfits she could wear when we went dancing.

About four months into this arrangement something happened. Sara's cousin Peggy invited Sara to go with her and Alex to the seashore for a long weekend. Mandy said it would be good for her to get away with family, and said the two of us could enjoy some quiet time.

The two of us saw a movie, watched TV and made love a couple of times. By the end of the second day I realized that our pillow talk was all about doing something sexual with Sara. When we watched a movie or watched TV, I kept saying things like, "Wow, Sara would love this part." I really missed her. I didn't tell Mandy yet, as I needed time to reflect on how much I missed her.

By the end of the next day when Sara returned I felt I was ready. I still didn't tell Mandy, though.

That night, I asked Sara if she would mind sleeping in her room downstairs. She looked very disappointed, as she had been away from us for three nights. Mandy and I went upstairs. I sat her down on the bed.

"Would you mind if I didn't sleep with you tonight?"

"Do you want me to go downstairs and sleep with Sara? Of course I will, but why didn't you tell her when we were downstairs with her? She looked so disappointed."

"No, Mandy, my love, I don't want you to go downstairs to sleep with her, either."

"Then what ... oh god, don't tell me. You decided?"

I nodded my head. I still couldn't verbalize it. Mandy hugged and kissed me.

"Thank you, Howie. I'm so happy for us. Now we can really be a family."

I looked at her when she used the word family. She knew what that look meant. She just laughed.

"Yeah, now go downstairs and fuck our daughter."

The look on my face must have been priceless. Mandy enjoyed it for a few seconds before she hugged me again.

"Sorry. Couldn't resist. Now really, go downstairs and make love to the woman we both love."

I smiled and gave her a hug back. It was a long, long walk downstairs. My heart was racing, and I'm sure I was trembling. I knocked on Sara's door.

"Come in Mandy."

I opened the door and she saw it was me, not Mandy. She jumped up, not sure what to do. I held out my arms. She froze for a good ten seconds and then realized what was happening. She ran to me. We hugged and kissed for a minute before I led her to the bed. We sat and kissed again. She was trembling, too as I took off her blouse. You would have thought that we had never made love before. I kissed her and we petted for at least ten minutes. Her breasts felt so good that I had trouble concentrating on what I was doing.

I laid her back and unzipped her jeans. She lifted her hips as I pulled them down. I stood and took off all of my clothes as she watched. I lay down next to her and we began to explore each other again. I unhooked her bra and took it off. I kissed and bit her nipples as she moaned with pleasure. I kissed down her stomach toward her panties.

When I reached the elastic, she quivered. I pulled the waistband down as I kissed. I looked up at her.

"You are beautiful. I want to make slow, gentle love to you, now and always. You and Mandy are my life now."

I removed her panties and kissed her pubic hair, then moved to her labia. I licked her for several minutes. She gently held my head as my tongue worked over that beautiful clit. Her breathing was heavy, and she moaned constantly. I rose up on my elbows and looked at her. She nodded and then I positioned myself over her. She guided my cock to her pussy, and then into it. I began to fuck her with long, slow strokes. I could feel her trying to squeeze my shaft as I did so. I looked at her breasts, then at her face. She was looking intensely at me.

I continued to tell her how beautiful she was and how much she turned me on. I told her how much I enjoyed the feel of her fingers on her clit as I fucked her, and she began to do just that. I told her how hot it made me watching her and Mandy make love in front of me, and I told her how I masturbated whenever I heard them together through their open door.