Recycled Lingerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. A bit. And I should know. I was thinking about it when we talked, and I think of you as my wife. I don't love her any less than I love you, but I have wanted you to be my wife for so long that it's just how I feel. I kind of like thinking about her as the mistress I love, too. Like she said, wickedly hot."

"You're thinking about me as Joyce's sister, aren't you?"

I nodded.

She lifted my head and kissed me.

"If you think about me as another Joyce, I'm honored. I think under it all, Sara knows that, too. Let's really have a talk."

When we left the bathroom, Sara was at the bar with her drink, still just in the half-slip. I put my bathrobe on, and Mandy sat next to Sara, still in the wedding dress with the zipper unzipped behind her. Sara spoke without looking at us.

"You guys just discussing the wife versus mistress thing?"

"Yeah. Thoughts?"

"I kind of fantasized about being called your wife, but on the drive back I watched the two of you in the back seat and thought it over. Howie, before you knew about me you proposed to Mandy how many times?"

"I lost track. Maybe five or six."

"Yeah ... then she said she wanted me to meet you. She told me that she wanted me to make you fall in love with me. I wanted that too."

"I did fall for you, Sara. I love you unequivocally. It worked. The three of us love each other more than I would have thought humanly possible."

"I know that. I do. And I still fantasize about being your wife and hers. But it's fantasy. De facto, maybe I am, but not in reality. We can play at whatever we want, but after a while it becomes a lie. I realized today that you two are really married. I can't live a lie."

I started to speak, but she held up a hand.

"Let me finish. I want to live a life that makes sense. When I talk to Peggy or Elaine, I can't call either of you my husband or wife. When we out ourselves to others, I can't pretend they'll understand. I want to live the truth of what we are; three people madly in love with each other."

"The next time we tell someone new who we are, I want to be honest. You two are a married couple, and I'm your mutual mistress and we love each other beyond description. Mandy was your fiancé when she brought me in for a threesome. We hit it off and fell in love, too. You fell in love with your fiancé's lesbian mistress, and you not only fell in love with her, but you turned her bisexual. Think about it. Saying we are all married to each other is something society will never accept. Saying you two are a married couple who share a mutual mistress is something that most can understand, if not envy if I am right about most guys and some women."

I was stunned. I looked at Mandy.

"Damn, Honey. She's older than either of us."

Mandy nodded her head.

"Pet, you are wise beyond your years. Okay. I still want to call you my wife sometimes when we are making love, but just lover will do the rest of the time. Honey?"

"Yeah. I'm going to get my mistress pregnant someday."

"Sure. I brought her in for a threesome and she got pregnant. You know in today's society; that might not even be hot enough for a daytime talk show any more."

Sara and I laughed, but I had a thought and held out my hand to Sara. She took it with a concerned look.

"What?"

I looked at Mandy and then at Sara.

"Mandy and I are leaving for Scotland tomorrow. I don't want to wait. When we're gone, stop taking the pill. Okay, Mandy?"

Mandy and Sara both hugged me and showered me with kisses. An answer wasn't needed.

Sara suddenly broke out in laughter. She almost doubled up. When she caught her breath she turned to us.

"Maybe this might make a talk show. 'Bride offers up maid of honor to groom who gets her pregnant.' That might make for a good show."

"Oh, wow! That is hot. Tell you what. Until you get pregnant, you wear your maid of honor dress and Mandy wears her wedding dress every time. That role-play will never get old! You guys figure out what position will be the most likely to get Sara pregnant, but I'm fucking her in that dress. Maybe you two can make out in front of me first to get me as turned on as possible, too."

The ladies agreed. I kind of liked the way things turned out. We had a way to explain our relationship in terms that could be understood by anyone and accepted by many. We could say that we had an open marriage, but with only one other person. Since Mandy couldn't have kids, we might even be able to explain to some that Sara was some sort of live-in surrogate mother, though she wasn't really going to give up her baby to Mandy.

Mandy suddenly broke out in laughter. This was getting to be a habit now. I wondered if I would be next. She explained her laughter, too, when she recovered a bit.

"If people think the baby is ours, not Sara's, you can say you're fucking the nanny Howie. That could make the talk show circuit, too!"

Sara perked up.

"That's what we've been doing with me in that plaid skirt. Now we'll have an actual baby! Life imitates art. We'll still alternate between the two of you making love to me when the other comes home or do the couple-seduces-nanny too. I want to do some where the nanny seduces one or both of you, now that I think about it."

We joked about it for a few and then I thought about our families.

"I've got an idea if Mandy doesn't mind. We should tell our families now that we have a more rational way to explain this. It might do some good. But we can use some help. Sara, would you mind consulting with your uncle and aunt? Ed and Leni seem to have the most rational minds in our immediate family. I know the two of them have the best understanding of who we are, and they may give us the words now that we can better explain what we have."

Sara thought about it for a bit. She appeared to come to a decision.

"All right. I'll talk to him. He's the best silver tongued devil you will ever see, but he loves me. I don't really think anyone can explain it better than we just did. Maybe I can get some legal advice about the baby, though. Now, you crazy kids, I have to get you to the airport tomorrow before Noon. Let's get the two of you to bed before I have to put my foot down!"

Mandy and I mumbled, "Yes, ma'am," dejectedly as we headed upstairs.

We stripped off whatever we had left on and crawled into bed. Mandy and Sara embraced, and I spooned up behind Mandy.

The next morning Sara was all business. She made sure our bags were packed and our documents were all complete. I knew that she was sad because Mandy and I were taking the first honeymoon. She also probably was thinking about the fact that Mandy and I were in love before she came into the picture so we had that extra year history together. I needed to reassure her.

"Sara, this is what you two planned. You and I will go away together, too, and I'll call you my wife the whole time. I love you dearly, Sweetheart. So does Mandy. With all our hearts and not even a little bit less than we do each other. Okay?"

"I know all that, but I'm going to be so lonely without you. And yeah ... maybe a bit jealous."

Mandy hugged her from behind.

"Pet, we'll make it a bit sweeter for you. When we get back, you get one of us alone every night for a week. Your choice. Okay?"

Sara perked up and smiled. She took my hand.

"Remember when you're making love ... as soon as you get home ... hot ... wet ... tight. And I may just want the two of you a couple of those nights."

I leered at her as Mandy laughed from behind.

We took off for Boston Logan Airport and we had a tearful goodbye. Mandy and I checked in, and we were officially on our honeymoon, but that is a tale for another time ...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Join us next episode for four wonderful honeymoons, but heartbreak on the home front. Will Sara be able to conceive? Modern science may have to lend a helping hand ... but will it be enough?

Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.

All characters are over 18.

This is a work of fiction, and any character resemblance to persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

The author once tasted a Macallan 50 year old, so if you ever get to Boston, check out the Rowe Wharf Bar and treat yourself to a taste of the 40. It's worth it.

There are millions of bisexuals. Some want a stable relationship, and the author has encountered a number of three-way and four-way relationships that are exclusive, loving and stable. There's twoo wuv out there for everybody!