Recycled Lingerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing there with my mouth agape.

"When did you two ...?"

"The last time you told us to sleep without you. I asked Mandy where she wanted to go on your honeymoon, and she said you needed to take me on one, too. One thing led to another."

I sat between them and put my arms around them. They both out their heads on my shoulders.

"You two really are a unit, aren't you? That was really well thought out. Now I have one really touchy question. None of us have broached this topic. Sara, I know Mandy can't have kids because she had her tubes tied. You are on the pill."

I paused because the question was really important to me. They both sat up, not sure where the conversation was going.

"Joyce and I never had kids because what eventually turned into her cancer may have started as a problem with her reproductive system. Joyce and I would have liked to have had kids. I know it's getting late for us, but how do you think about children?"

You could have heard a pin drop. Sara held her breath as she contemplated the question. Mandy leaned over to see her lover on the other side of me. Finally Sara let her breath out.

"I ... I always ... dreamed of having kids ... uh, are ...are you saying that you would like to be the ... father of my child?"

Mandy answered for me.

"No, Pet. I think he's saying that he would like to be the father of our child. God, Howie! Ten years after I had my tubal ligation, I realized it had been a mistake of my wild youth. I never had a stable relationship, so I never thought about adoption. What kind of mother brings home a string of men and women for six month or year-long flings with multiple partners at a time? But I always mourned the fact that I couldn't have kids. Do you seriously mean this? Seriously?"

"Yes. Absolutely. I have thought about this for a while now. I'd like to see how this relationship plays out for a year or so ... but yes, if the two of you really want to raise a child, it would fulfill one of my dreams, too."

This time both of them hugged me and started crying, It looked like I was marrying the Waterworks Twins!

"I'm investing in Kleenex stock, you two. Every time I bring something up, the waterworks open."

Simultaneous pokes made me squirm, and the ladies laughed through their tears. Mandy put her hand on my face.

"Howie, you romantic asshole. Yeah. Every time you drop a romantic H-bomb like that on us, we're going to cry. Sara, what do you think?"

"The second that you tell me to stop taking the pill, I'm doing just that. Until you get me pregnant, you had better buck up. I'm going to have you fuck me every time I'm ovulating so often that you walk funny. Mandy is going to finger your prostate when we fuck to get every drop of your delicious sperm into my vagina. You can fuck Mandy, but not until you come. You save that for this pussy, sailor."

I looked at Mandy. She shrugged.

"I guess that was a yes, Howie. Sounds good to me."

"Well okay, then. We'll have a discussion eight or nine months from now, and then every two or three months until we decide the time is right ... Hey, wait a minute! I know I can take time off any time I want now, and you have a lot of vacation, but how are we going to spirit our little fuck-buddy here away from her new job for so many weeks during her first year?"

As a response to the moniker, Sara opened her robe and put my hand on her thigh. Mandy laughed as I opened my robe, too.

"Howie, you two just fucked upstairs for the umpteenth time this weekend. That thing is out of commission for at least another hour or two if I know you."

Sara reached over and started to stroke my limp dick.

"If you can get it up, I'll sit on it while Mandy watches."

I felt my penis start to stir.

"When you come in my tight, young pussy, I'll let you watch Mandy eat the creampie out of my pussy afterwards ..."

My dick started to rise a little. Mandy decided to play.

"Honey, Sara and I haven't cum-swapped yet, either. I'll suck it out of her cunt and then drip some in her open, waiting mouth. How does that sound? Then I think I'll let her work on me with one of Joyce's vibrators. The one with the leather covered handle. You can watch that up close. Maybe stimulate my clit when she does it."

They had the vocal skills. My dick, to my amazement, was at full staff! Sara stood and straddled me. Mandy started to caress her body.

"Howie, her body feels so good. I love to feel her full pubic hair, and it's wet, Howie, really wet. She wants you inside her. She wants you up inside her tight, warm, wet pussy. Do you want her to sit that pussy on your dick while I watch?"

All I could do was nod. A fleeting thought crossed my mind that these two were going to kill me. Within a month they were going to fuck me to death!

Sara sat on me as Mandy reached down. She guided my dick into Sara's pussy as she licked her lips.

"Wow. That's going in right where I like to put my tongue when I'm making love to Sara. Her clit feels so good on my tongue, you know. I'll show you after you shoot your load into her and I eat it out of her steaming hot pussy. Mmmmm, it's going to taste so good mixed with her cunt juices."

Sara rode me for ten minutes while they both continued the conversation. They invented wicked new things they were going to do to each other, some of which I thought might not be possible outside of a zero-gravity environment, but they were all hot!

I reached up and played with Sara's nipples. She moaned as I squeezed them.

I knew the veins in my neck were standing out as I strained and exploded into her. Mandy put her hand under us and played with my balls as I came. I don't know how long the spasms lasted, but it seemed like forever. After I was finished, Sara rolled off me and lay on her back, knees bent and legs spread. She only needed to finger her clit for a minute or so before I saw her hips lift off the floor as she came.

Mandy got a wet washcloth and cleaned both Sara and me. Then she lay down next to Sara and they hugged.

"Sara, you are truly world class. You got him hard again and made him come. This weekend could set a record. Oh, by the way, you two, I made sandwiches and potato salad when you were fucking upstairs. Egg salad with black olives or tuna salad?"

I said I wanted egg salad and Sara wanted tuna. Mandy got up and brought our lunches over and we all sat on the couch to eat. I remembered the conversation before the ladies jumped my bones.

"How about that vacation thing?"

"Well, I'm a management trainee at this point, so I get two weeks off a year for the first two years, then it goes to three. I also have two days of personal time off each year. Once I'm actually in management in three or four years, I'm salaried at the next promotion, so time off will be kind of like Mandy. No limits on time off as long as the job gets done and you don't abuse it."

"So unless we want to take a geriatric honeymoon, you are pretty limited for the near future?"

"Sara don't forget what Peggy told you when I mentioned that Howie and I were getting married at our lunch group."

"Oh, right. Armand Whittenstone worked for a ... what was the term?"

"Cheap-ass."

"He worked for a cheap-ass boss when he graduated college. Eventually Armand left and made a fortune elsewhere. One day he realized that he could buy his old boss' company and run it better. He fired his old boss and still sends him a check every month in the amount of the crappy pension he set up for his workers just to remind him how lousy he treated his employees. The guy made a ton of money in the sale, but the pension check is a nice reminder of what Armand thinks of him. When Armand bought the company he not only raised the pension fund for the current employees, but raised the funding for the couple of dozen already-retired ones too. He paid for it out of the first year profits. The increase in productivity from the morale boost covered most of it."

"Anyway, one of the ways Armand lets us know we are family to him is that he gives everyone a wedding present. It's a free week of vacation. Peggy said that because she and Alex both worked there, they each got the time."

"What Sara is hinting at is that there will be an extra week this year when we get married."

"So? You can take off whenever you want as long as your slave ass-kissing Deputy Director covers for you when you disappear."

"Bertrand is not an ass-kisser. He's really good, and I'm going to recommend him for his own directorship someday, too. Be nice to him. No, the extra week is not for me, Howie. It's for Sara. The bonus applies to people who register with HR as domestic partners, too."

"You mean you're going to tell Human Resources what our living arrangement ... uh ... the three of us? I mean ..."

"Honey we are an aerospace company with government contracts. Sara doesn't need half the security clearance that I have as head of a division, but she has one. She is required to report anything that could be used as leverage against her, and being the extra lover in a married couple's life would certainly qualify. And being the mother of your ... no, make that our child is certainly going to have to be documented. The birth certificate will have you as the father, right? That's a public record."

"No, this already was a reportable event. I spoke to Armand myself when Sara moved in. Hell, our lunch group already knows what we were doing before today, silly. Peggy and Alex are so happy for Sara they could burst. Whittenstone is the kind of company where our arrangement didn't raise an eyebrow. That's one of the reasons I took a job there. The fact that I'm bisexual is fairly well known. Anyway, when we get married, Armand will give Sara an extra week, too, as my registered domestic partner. That's confidential, by the way, not public. Armand, HR and those we tell. That's it."

"You know, Mandy, you are a director, but you eat lunch with everyone from secretaries to other directors. What's that?"

"Armand took a page from the Japanese playbook. Twenty years ago he closed the executive lunch room. Everyone eats together. The old lunchroom is now only for formal lunches, birthday parties and the like. We all mix, and a lot of information trickles up over meals. My little group varies, but it tends to attract alternative lifestyle members in addition to straight ones like Peggy. There's a core group of really close friends now, and they are the ones who know."

I thought about what she had said. It was something I had not considered before.

"Wow. I guess our little ménage is outed. I hadn't really thought about that."

My pensive look must have scared Sara. I needed to say something to reassure her.

"Well, I don't give a fuck who knows! I love the two of you and that's that! We'll tell whomever we want. Heck I'll tell my family. Mom was so happy to hear I'm getting married again. Now the fact that she may get a grandkid out of this will go a long way towards acceptance. How about you, Mandy?"

"Well, when we told my parents that we're getting married, they were elated. Mom always suspected I was bisexual, even though I was careful only to have men with me when they visited me. Sixth sense, I guess. Dad will understand, I think. If Sara has our child, that would make it ... what ... my stepchild? Anyway, it will be his grandkid as far as he is concerned. Sara ... what about you?"

"My parents suspect I'm a lesbian. Hell, they may be relieved I just like men, too. Peggy and Alex know, of course. The rest of the family can accept us or not. I made my bed, and now I'm going to lie in it. And having a grandkid will make my folks so happy they won't give a shit anyway."

Mandy looked pensive for a bit and then looked at me.

"You know we're going to need professional help with some things. Raising a child is going to be tricky. How does a little kid think about having mommy, mommy and daddy?"

She realized what she had just said and sank back onto the couch.

"Oh, god, I'm going to be a mother! Those are words I never thought I would say after I switched teams sexually."

She was speechless. Sara took her in her arms.

"Well, Pet, you may not be able to say you impregnated me, but you can certainly say you fucked me often enough! Let's make is even more official. When I'm ovulating, you guide his dick into me every time. Our inside joke will be that it was you sticking a dick into me that got me pregnant."

The three of us laughed and promised that would be for us only.

After lunch, I asked the two of them to come upstairs. They had tried on a number of Joyce's clothing items already, but I had them go through the rest and figure out what each could wear. The lingerie pieces that were too tight for Sara's tits were put in separate drawers from the ones that at least fit well enough to wear for sex. We made a list of the ones that didn't fit. A lot of the dresses fit well enough that she could wear them. Joyce had been on the large side of B cup. Mandy was a little larger, maybe on the small side of C, and Sara was a full C.

We took the list and went online and found most of the discontinued brands and designs on eBay and other sites. Some were still in production. I ordered everything in Sara's size that we could find.

"Seeing the two of you in matching lingerie feeds my fantasies at a level you will never know. Even thinking about it ..."

The three of us had reached our sexual limit. We didn't have sex again for a couple of days. We just cuddled.

One evening when I came home later in the week, I heard something in our bedroom. As I walked upstairs, I heard talking.

"Oh, ma'am. I need to go. Your baby is asleep and you're home now. Oh! What are you doing? I don't do that and besides, your husband will be home soon."

"Honey, I've wanted to do this ever since you started working for us. Just a little kiss. That's not wrong is it?"

"Okay, but just a kiss, Ma'am. I have class early tomorrow, and I have to get back to the dorm."

I listened just outside the open door, grinning.

"Did you like that?"

"Oh, Ma'am, yes. I didn't know how soft your lips were."

"I have other soft things, too. Here, let me take your hand and show you."

"Oh, Ma'am! Your breasts are soft, but your nipples are getting so hard."

"That's because I find you beautiful. See? Your nipples are getting hard, too. I can see through your blouse. Have you ever made love to another woman?"

"Oh, no, Ma'am. I couldn't do ... Oh! Oh!"

"You like that don't you. Say you like my hands under your skirt!"

"Oh, yes, Ma'am. But your husband should be home soon. If he catches us like this ..."

I took that as the cue and entered the room.

"Mandy, what are you doing with Sara? She's our babysitter, not another of your lesbo tarts. I told you I would take steps if I caught you with another one!"

"And just what are you going to do, Honey. I told you I can fuck any woman I want and there's nothing you and your limp dick can do about it!"

My dick was anything but limp, and I decided on the next plot twist of our little story.

"Limp dick, eh. I'll show the two of you limp!"

I grabbed Sara and turned her around. She was wearing the plaid skirt outfit. I took her to that low-back chair and bent her over it. I reached under that skirt and pulled her panties down.

Sara gasped. Probably for real, but she thought of a line of dialog, too.

"Oh, Sir. Please. I've never had anyone but my boyfriend ..."

"Well, you're about to have someone else, too. Try to fuck my wife and this is what you get."

I felt her pussy, which got another gasp. It was really wet! I kicked off my shoes and dropped my pants and shorts, kicking them off, too. I put the head of my dick against her labia. As I pushed in, I lifted her skirt and caressed her ass.

She hugged the chair as I pumped her. Neither of us had any more ideas for dialog, as we were enjoying the sensation too much. I looked over at the bed at one point and saw that Mandy had her hand under her skirt and was moving it pretty fast.

It wasn't long before all of us came.

After we cleaned up, I congratulated the ladies on their timing.

"It was easy, Howie. We waited thirty seconds after we heard the garage door close. Sara had been sitting up here playing some word game on her phone for twenty minutes when I came upstairs to tell her to get ready."

"It was really hot Sara. Seeing you two with Sara in that outfit and Mandy's hands on your breasts ... well ... wow!"

We did a role-play like that once every now and again after that. Still do.

I enjoyed our situation far more than I would have imagined possible at first. Sure, the sex was great, but we got into a more normal routine after a short time, with sex every few days. Again, most nights we just cuddled in bed with some minor caressing or maybe the ladies fingering each other for a bit.

What we really enjoyed was the non-sexual times together. We had fun going out, talking politics, playing cards and other games and cooking together. Half the days we were together we never even mentioned sex.

Mandy still had her condo, but she only stayed there once in a while if she needed to stay late at work and wanted to save the extra forty minutes round trip it took from my place. Since she and Sara commuted together, Sara stayed with her on those nights. I felt so alone when they were gone that once I drove there just so we could get in bed together and go to sleep in each other's arms.

One thing that was a constant topic was how we were going to break this to our parents. We finally decided on a plan. It was pretty much a plunge in the deep end, but we figured it was the best way.

About a month after that plaid-skirt-babysitter night, Mandy arranged for all of our parents to come visit. We got them all rooms at a nice local hotel, though they didn't know about each other's reservations.

Mandy's parents and mine knew each other for a couple of decades, since they were in-laws because of Joyce. They were happy to see each other, and at ease when Sara introduced her parents to them, as well.

After they all joined for a drink in the family room, the three of us told them that we wanted to see them separately. Sara took her parents to her room. Mandy took her parents to our bedroom, and I took mine to the dining room, where we sat at the table. I told them about our situation.

My parents were shocked, as I expected, and it took me some time to explain that I fell in love with Mandy for what she was at the time, a bisexual who also needed to see women in addition to me.

"I loved her, Ma. You can't love someone part way. You know how I felt about Joyce. This was the same kind of love. I had to accept her. I knew the only man she was seeing was me, and I had to accept that she had female lovers or not have her at all. When she said that she was only going to see Sara, it gave me hope that she would marry me. I could bend my rules and do that out of love."

"When she said she wanted me to meet Sara, I couldn't say no. How could I marry her and never meet the other woman? Sara turned out to be so much like Mandy. The two of them asked me to accept them as a unit. I can't really explain it better than that."

Pop could have, I expect. Two hot women had offered to give me a lifetime of threesomes. When I was a kid and it was still acceptable to do so, he had framed Playboy centerfolds behind the bar in his den. I got the feeling he was actually jealous, though he played the part of the surprised and shocked parent for Ma's sake.

When Ma finally said she was as okay with the arrangement as she could be, Pop gave me a clap on the back.

"Congratulations, Son! ... er ...for getting married again that is."

1...45678...12