Recycled Lingerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that she was getting close to a climax. I waited as long as I could before I shot my load into her. I felt her about to come, and I looked her in the eyes.

"Sara, I love you."

She screamed as she came. I was still pulsing from my orgasm, and she rocked and thrust for almost another minute.

We lay there in silence for five minutes. Finally she spoke.

"Say it again."

"I love you, Sara. You are part of me now, just as Mandy is. When I marry her, you are going to be a part of my wife, Mandy. I don't know how to explain it, but I see the two of you as one now."

She hugged me and began to cry. I held her for ten full minutes until she calmed again.

"I loved you from the first day, Howie. It was love at first sight. Oh, how I longed to hear those words."

We were emotionally spent. We fell asleep on the bedspread in each others' arms.

The next morning Mandy woke us, as we had forgotten to set the alarm. She was looking at us on top of the bed, naked with cum still stuck to Sara's thighs.

"Tell me what you told her last night, Howie."

"I told her I love her."

"How did you like fucking her without me?"

I answered truthfully.

"Not as much as when the three of us make love, but it was pretty amazing. How did you sleep last night?"

"Well after I masturbated for half an hour, I slept pretty well. I fantasized about what the two of you were doing, and I got off pretty good."

"Hey, what time is it?"

"Early. I came down here to give the two of you plenty of time in case you hadn't finished last night. Did you?"

"Yeah, but it just struck me that we have done about everything that we talked about before Sara came except one thing."

"Do tell?"

"You said that you liked what she could do with her hands. Her small hands ... I'd like to watch that."

Mandy had related a number of fingering episodes when we were making love alone, but I had not thought to ask them to do it when the three of us were together.

Sara was already up and moving the bathroom. She returned with a tube of lube. I pulled Mandy down onto the bead and unzipped her pants. Sara grabbed the cuffs and pulled them off. Her panties were next. My fiancé lay there with her legs spread, wearing a blouse and bra, a smile and nothing else.

I was transfixed. I had never seen this before. I knew it wasn't going to be actual fisting, but it would be pretty close. Sara put some lube on Mandy, and then lots on her hand. She easily slipped a finger into Mandy, followed by two and then three. Mandy was moaning with pleasure. She was watching my eyes on her pussy.

Mandy moaned again. Sara pulled her fingers out and put them in again.

"Tell me you want all four, Mandy."

Mandy shuddered and nodded her head.

"Tell me ..."

"Sara, put another finger in my pussy."

Sara added a bit more lube and put all four fingers on Mandy's labia. Mandy took a deep breath and then I saw all four disappear into her cunt. I was amazed as Sara moved her fingers around inside and Mandy began to masturbate.

My dick, of course, was hard as a rock by then. I moved behind Sara and began to play with her pussy. She looked back at me. She handed me the bottle of lube and I put some on my dick.

"Fuck me while I finger-fuck your fiancé. Let her see you come in me while I'm doing her. Fuck me again, Howie, like you fucked me last night!"

I put my dick in her now-wet pubic hair and found her slit. I pushed into her from behind as she moaned with pleasure. I reached around and fingered her clit as I did so, and she began to thrust against my hips. I watched her finger Mandy until she came with a crashing orgasm. Sara pulled her delicate fingers out of my lover's cunt and licked them, then offered Mandy a taste. Mandy started licking her own juices off her lover's hand. The sight of that was more than I could take, I strained and grunted as I came in Sara from behind.

Sara's clit was swollen under my fingers. I was rubbing it faster now and I could feel her beginning to tense up.

"The woman you just fingered is going to be my wife. You are going to be fucking a married woman. My woman. The load of cum that was just shot into your pussy was from her fiancé! And when we're married, I told her she can call you her wife ..."

Sara arched her neck and back when I said that and opened her mouth, but nothing came out, not even her breath. Every muscle in her body shook and quivered as she had a shattering climax. Twenty seconds later she gasped for breath and collapsed forward onto Mandy.

Mandy wrapped her arms around Sara and they lay there for a few minutes. After, I held out my hand and we all went to the master bathroom in our bedroom upstairs, where I turned on the rain head in our oversized shower.

The three of us soaped each other and then took turns drying one another. I led them to our bed and we all lay on the spread.

Mandy was on one side of me and Sara was on the other. Sara was the first to speak.

"Wife? Will you really call me that?"

Mandy replied, "Yes. When we're in private, Howie says you can be my wife."

Sara kissed me.

"Thank you, Howie. Those are words I never thought I would hear before three months ago."

I put my hand on her thigh and kissed her back. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me harder. My hand went to her pussy and she spread her legs. I fingered her while Mandy watched. Sara's clit became swollen. I had to see. I slid off the bed.

"Both of you slide to the edge of the bed and put your legs over the edge."

They did so.

"Spread you legs."

The both complied, giggling.

I got on my knees and looked at each pussy. Mandy had tighter labia, and Sara had lips that were a little longer. Mandy's clit, though was completely hooded and Sara's just barely stuck out.

"Both of you masturbate. I want to watch."

I was transfixed. Sara was the first to start masturbating, and she put a finger on one side of her clit and her thumb on the other, rubbing and squeezing through the hood. Mandy started circular motions on her clit after inserting the lubed vibrator into her pussy.

Mandy reached over and began to finger Sara's closest nipple. Sara snuggled up to Mandy and they kissed as they masturbated.

It took them over five minutes to come, with Sara coming first, then Mandy. I had gotten on my knees between her legs and watched her fingering her clit from a foot away. It turned me on to watch her that closely while she unabashedly masturbated in front of me. I leaned forward and put my tongue inside her pussy as far as it would go. That was what finally made her come.

When Mandy saw what I was doing, she shoved her fingers inside as far as they would go and came hard, too.

I kept my face against Sara's pussy with my tongue inside her for twenty seconds as she came. I could feel her pelvis rise against my mouth as she fingered her clit as fast as she could. She finally pushed my head back, and then pulled it gently to let me know she wanted me to join them on the bed.

I stood and crawled up on the bed between them. Mandy kissed me and our tongues intertwined. She inhaled the scent of Sara's juices on my face and licked my cheek. She turned to Sara.

"My man here can suck pussy as well as any dyke I've known. Did you like it as much as you like me licking you?"

"God, yeah! His face isn't as soft as yours, but he can get his tongue further up my vagina that you can. Howie, did you like our little show?"

"I sure did! I really got off comparing your pussies and clits and watching how you each masturbated. You kind of work your clit the way I do my dick and Mandy rubs the top of hers. I've enjoyed feeling the two of you mutually masturbating next to me in bed, but up close like that was even better.

"Mandy? Can you let Sara and I have some more time alone?"

Mandy kissed me and then Sara.

"I have been hoping you would say that."

She got up, put on a robe and left to go downstairs.

Sara turned to me expectantly.

"Sara, tell me again. What is there besides sex here?"

She smiled and cuddled up against me with her head on my chest.

"When Mandy and I were first together, she told me how you would do romantic things for her all the time. She described you in detail every time we met. I fell in love with how you think, not what kind of sex you have. Until she told me the first time that she would see if you would join us, I was so jealous."

"I like your lifestyle, the entertainment you like, your ability to analyze things logically and your love for Mandy. Especially your love for Mandy. You love her with all your heart, and yet you let her go on having lesbian sex without you. You knew her needs and you placed them above your own needs to have a full time wife. That's pretty romantic."

"When Mandy told me that you had proposed several times, asking her to be your wife even though you knew she would be having lesbian sex without you, my heart melted! Before I actually met you, you were my romantic ideal. After I met you I saw that you were every bit the man that Mandy described."

She was consistent. Every time I asked her why she was with us, she gave pretty much the same answers. This time, though, she turned the tables on me.

"How about you? When did you decide you wanted what Mandy wanted?"

"This weekend you went away. I missed you. In here."

I put her hand to my chest as I said that. She looked up at me and smiled. We cuddled and talked for about an hour, saying what we liked about each other. Finally Sara got up and went to the closet. She came out in a rose swing dress. She motioned to me to get up and she took me in her arms. We slow danced for fifteen minutes in silence until she put my hands on her breasts. She hadn't put a bra on, and her nipples were rock hard.

We kissed as I enjoyed the feel of her breasts under the breezy fabric. She moaned when I pinched her nipples. I eventually slid my hands down and pulled up the fabric at the hem. I found she put on a half-slip, but had not put on any panties.

"You didn't come when Mandy and I did ourselves. I want to make up for that."

She reached down and stroked my erection. I turned her around and felt her breasts from behind as she stroked me. After a minute or two I retrieved a bottle of lube and led her to the bed.

"Is your pussy wet enough, or do you want some lube on my dick?"

"I'm wet enough, but I love the feel of you dick when you make it really slippery. Use some lube."

She started to lay down when I took her wrist and led her to an overstuffed chair in the bedroom that had a low back. I pushed her down across the back of it and lifted her skirt. I rotated the slip so the slit was in the back. I put some of the lube on my dick. She tensed as I put the head of my cock against her labia from behind. I pushed gently and the head slid really easily into her wet vagina. She pushed back and took the whole shaft. I started to fuck her with smooth, rhythmic strokes.

She held onto the chair and moaned as I fucked her. After a few minutes, I squeezed some lube on my little finger. I circled her ass with it.

"Oh, yeah. Give it to me."

I inserted the finger a little, added a bit more lube, then pushed it all the way in. She groaned as it entered and thrust up to meet the finger. I fucked and fingered her for several minutes before she began to tense. Her butt rose as she went up on the balls of her feet, and I knew she was ready to orgasm.

"I want to do this to Mandy while you eat her pussy from below, Sara. Do you want to suck my fiancé and eat her pussy while I fuck her?"

She didn't answer. She wasn't able to, as she was straining and shuddering through a wonderful orgasm. I pounded harder, and kept it up for another minute until I came, too. She bent forward over the chair back and lay there, motionless. I pulled out of her vagina and anus and went to the bathroom to wash my hands.

She was still there when I returned, and I looked at her limp form. The hem of her dress was around her waist, and her butt and cunt were exposed through the slit of her half-slip. I thought about Mandy downstairs, waiting for me to finish fucking her other lover. I asked myself again if this was right.

I finally decided that I could love two women. Not equally, just differently. I saw Sara through Mandy's eyes. I saw her need for Sara in addition to me. Without Sara, Mandy would have me, but nothing more than another string of women to satisfy her lesbian urges. I was content at that moment. I could have both of them, and they could have each other. As odd as I would have found this arraignment a year ago, it seemed the logical conclusion to my dilemma with Mandy's bisexuality. I could live without Sara if I had to, I guessed, but not without Mandy.

I also had to admit that fucking a twenty-three-year-old's tight pussy was pretty damned hot!

I took off her clothing gently and led her to the shower. We kissed as we scrubbed each other. I toweled her off and got one of the terry bathrobes for her. I put on one of mine and took her hand.

"Let's go downstairs and see if our fiancé has lunch ready for us."

She stumbled when I said that, but I caught her. She turned to me.

"I'll never get tired of hearing that."

I took her in my arms and kissed her. Then I shook my head.

"Of course you will. When Mandy and I are married, I'll have to say, 'let's go downstairs and see our wife."

She, of course, buried her head in my chest and started sobbing.

I called downstairs, "Hey, Honey, can you come up here? Sara's a mess again."

I held Sara while Mandy came upstairs.

"Sorry, Honey. I told her again that after we're married I can call you our wife."

Mandy smiled and pulled Sara to her.

"Sweetheart, I know. This is a big leap from where you were a few months ago. Howie's and my bed is now your bed, too, and that's a lot of responsibility for all of us. Hearing what Howie just said is going to be emotional for you for a while. It's only been weeks since the two of you met, and a few months since you and I met. Some couples take years to get where we are. Let's go downstairs for some of that Bourbon you brought us and we can talk this through."

Sara stopped sobbing as I handed her some tissues I'd retrieved from the bedroom. She nodded and Mandy led her down to the family room.

I poured three shots of EH Taylor Single Barrel Straight Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey over ice and added some water. Sara had introduced us to it and both Mandy and I loved it now. I handed the pair their glasses with a smile.

"Okay, you two conniving cunts ... you took a perfectly normal straight-arrow monogamist and turned him into a cradle-robbing polyamorous anal fiddler. I hope both of you are happy!"

Both of them laughed and then clinked their glasses.

Sara gave Mandy a high five.

"You did it, Mandy! The only thing I wanted in the whole world was the two of you and you changed his mind."

"Not so fast, smartypants," I cajoled. "You had a lot to do with it, too."

"Oh? Just what did Sara do to convince you?"

"Well, let's see. She spread her legs and let me fuck that smoking hot tight pussy of hers. Now whenever I get tired of that flappy old forty-something vagina of yours, I can just roll over in bed and plow into something with some real definition."

The two of them looked at each other for a second. I could have sworn I saw Mandy give a slight nod in my direction. They put down their glasses and jumped up. I had just enough time to put my glass down before the tackled me and threw me down on the carpet.

"You sexist, ageist male chauvinist pig," Mandy laughed. "We'll show you!"

They proceeded to tickle me until I was so sore from laughter that I had to beg them to stop.

"Okay, okay! I surrender. Sara adds the missing piece to you and me that allowed you to say yes to marry me. She is the element that completes us. I've always fantasized about a threesome, but never could cheat on you or Joyce. Now I can do it and it's not cheating anymore. And besides, when Sara goes away now, I miss her so much."

"That's sweet, Howie, but you are marrying Mandy, not me. Is there some possibility, no matter how small in its measurement, that if you met me a year ago and you found yourself in this same position that it could be me you were marrying, not Mandy?"

I looked at her and thought hard. We did have a rapport, and she liked many of the same things I did. If we met and hit it off at a party or other gathering, could we have made it into a strong relationship? She wasn't asking if it was a sure thing, just a possibility.

"Yeah. If we met before Mandy and I became serious, there is some possibility of that. We could have hit it off, given the right situation. But that didn't happen. Mandy brought you to me, gift wrapped with a bow on top. The fact that she loved you is what made me consider sharing my love for her with you ... it's too complicated to try to dissect. Can we leave it at love?"

Sara looked at me seriously. She considered what I had just said carefully, She sat down and picked up her drink. She took a sip and looked pleased.

"Yes. If it is love, we don't have to figure out the hows or whys."

"Great. Now that that is settled, we have to work out some details. For instance how do we figure out who sleeps with whom every night?"

"Howie, dear, you and I have seen each other for what ... over a year now? How often do we have sex? Once every three days when we're together? And we're only together maybe an average of two or three nights a week. Let's just let nature take its course and see what urges we get over the long run. We've had sex almost every day Sara has been with us, multiple times a day, in fact. That ain't gonna last, Bub."

She was right. She and I had settled into married-couple sex frequency some months ago. We were like rabbits now because of the new element, Sara.

"Okay. How about we always sleep in the same bed when we're all together. If any two of us want another alone, they pair off and no hard feelings from the third wheel. Sara alone or with one of us in her room, and Mandy and I alone in our bedroom. Deal? Can we pull that off with no jealousy?"

Mandy put her hand out. Sara put her hand on top of Mandy's. I put my hand on top and we all said "deal" at the same time.

Now was time to drop the other shoe. I wanted Mandy alone on our honeymoon, and I didn't want that to hurt Sara's feelings.

"My lovely duo, when Mandy and I get married, I want to take her on a trip. I was thinking maybe Europe ..."

Sara held her hand up with a really smug look on her face.

I found myself saying, "Yes, Sara?" like a teacher in a classroom,

She put her hand out and started ticking off fingers.

"First, you are taking her to Scotland for a distillery tour to commemorate your first sexual encounter. She says you have always wanted to go there, and the drinking game you two played that day came to mind."

"Second, you are taking me later in the year to Tennessee and Kentucky. The two of us are going to tour Bourbon distilleries, get fucked up on really great booze and fuck like crazed gerbils until we walk wrong."

"Third, she is taking me to a wonderful resort in Vermont that caters to swingers, gays and others who want a discreet getaway. Her boss' son has a steak house there."

"Her boss" was Armand Whittenstone, the CEO of the company. Mandy had taken me to a company picnic catered by his son, Jefferey . He owned both the steak house at the resort and a catering company that had major corporate clients.

"Last, the three of us are going on a cruise next year to the Panama Canal. We're going to get two staterooms. The first three days, you and Mandy will be together as man and wife at dinner every night. The second three days, you and I will be together as man and wife at the same table. The third three days, Mandy and I will be together as a couple. The last three days, all three of us will be together. We'll all act as if there is nothing going on when we change partners at dinner. We're going to see how long it takes before anyone asks who's who. It should be a riot."

1...34567...12