Red Notice Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly lands her dream job - but there's one big catch. (3)
2.6k words
4.49
16.3k
7

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.A. Ryde
K.A. Ryde
244 Followers

It was Friday -- and it was it. Having packed into my new bedroom, helped by Alexa who'd driven us up in her Corsa, with the student halls still empty for the next couple of days, I said my goodbyes and walked under a pleasant blue sky across the Recreation Ground, a tarmac path between two football pitches, the air silent but for birdsong. I found my way to reception, where the same woman with wiry grey hair and big glasses was sat. This time, from the lanyard she'd taken off and left on the desk, I knew she was called Dana Sincoskie, and she was all smiles when I appeared.

"Ah, there you are," she said brightly, "welcome, welcome!"

"Thanks," I said, grinning despite my self-consciousness. "I guess I'm meant to present myself here?"

"Well," said Dana, "I know Kam's around here somewhere, they're showing you around, I think."

"Not Nadine?" I asked.

"Oh, no, Nadine'll be far too busy. Students return tomorrow, then we're back to teaching on Monday. She's got a lot of prep. I'll just go chase up Kam for you; if you just have a seat, a moment."

"Okay, thanks," I said, turning for one of the seats.

"Oh, and I should mention," Dana added, "Kam goes by 'they' and 'them,' just so you know."

"Okay," I replied. This was very encouraging -- Dana must have been at least sixty and yet was happy to go around respecting these kinds of things. From the outside, one would assume Crownbird was as stuffy and uptight as it got, but it almost felt like a real university. Except for, you know, that one thing.

After a couple of minutes, the door across reception swung open and what must have been Kam strolled in. They were short, with a mischievous and somewhat androgynous face and full cheeks, short hair dyed bright blonde and curling over their head like a cresting wave, poking from a bright red beanie, while they wore a jumper black but for red along the shoulders and arms, tight dark blue jeans, and bright pink trainers.

"Hi!" they said brightly, rainbow lanyard swinging from their neck, their beaming face on the photograph with the name KAM READ underneath, and I got up quickly.

"Hi," I said back, almost breathlessly, as they reached out to shake my hand and I took it. I thought they looked me up and down as we shook but maybe I was imagining it.

"Kelly, right?" I nodded. "I'm Kam. I guess I'm giving you your orientation, yeah?"

"I think so, yeah, that's what Dana said." Kam nodded -- they spoke and moved energetically, with such loose confidence, that I must have been a total contrast.

"Okay, well, first off, I'm head of Student Services," Kam said, crossing their arms over their flattened chest, "been doing it about six or so months since I graduated from Bath. "So I'm the one you'll be reporting to -- let's do a little tour, then I'll show you your office and we can go over some stuff."

"I get my own office?" I asked.

"Sure, you're Student Officer -- you need an office. It's not much but it'll do. Cheers, Dana!" Dana gave a little wave and then I was being led out of reception and down a corridor, with Kam pointing out lecture halls and the drama theatre and the swimming centre and IT centre and so on.

"This place is huge," I remarked.

"It really is," Kam agreed. "Like, I don't think people realise this is a proper university."

"And really selective, right?" I asked. "Only a little over a thousand students?"

"When it was a school, yeah, but now it's like six thousand," Kam replied, as we split to let someone else walk by between us, then came back together. "About half the students live on campus and the rest in the nearby towns. Dorking, mostly, but a lot in London."

"Oh, okay, that makes sense," I said.

Finally, we got into a lift and the doors closed, encasing us.

"We're going all the way up," Kam said, in a mock-serious tone.

"Oh, top floor office for me?" I asked as the lift trembled before, with a whir, ascending.

"Yep," they laughed. "We're all very jealous." The lift stopped and the doors opened -- here, the corridor was bare, almost undeveloped, with nothing on the walls and the floor unhoovered. Flakes of dry paint covered its corners. "Just round here."

"Okay," I replied, looking around. "Does anyone else work up here?"

"Not at the moment," Kam replied. "It's mostly just storage. Your job didn't exist until recently and, well, you've gotta be somewhere that nobody can hear you." They stopped at a bare wooden door.

"How come?"

"Well, when I say 'you,' I mean 'your hand,' you know?" They opened the door and stepped into my office -- I followed and the smell of dust hit me. The office was small, with a desk pushed into the corner, a computer monitor and swivel chair, window besides the desk with a view over the Recreation Field and line of elm trees past that, and much of the rest of the room's space was taken up by two old filing cabinets and a worn two-seat leather sofa, brown as foreign chocolate. The walls had been freshly painted white and there was plentiful light coming from both the window and a skylight in the roof.

"Oh, this is really cosy, actually," I said.

"You're allowed to say it sucks," sniggered Kam.

"It doesn't!" I said quickly. "I've never had an office before. And my last job was in a Wetherspoons kitchen. I'm not complaining about anything." Kam laughed.

"So," they said, "I'm gonna have to pop off, but if you just turn on the computer, there's some training stuff on the desktop, and you can go through them. You should be sorted within a couple hours. Unless you've got any questions." I did -- one.

"Yes, actually," I said; Kam, having already turned back to the door, stopped and regarded me.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah -- the whole..." They cocked their head. "Red notice thingy."

"Uh-huh?"

"Is that on the training?"

"I don't know, actually," they replied, "but if you've got questions about it, I can help you out, I'm sure."

"Okay, well..."

"Nervous about having to do it?"

"Yeah," I said quickly, more exhaled, crossing my arms tightly.

"I swear it'll be fine," Kam said, "like, really fine. Everybody knows it's the rules round here -- it's so normal to everyone now."

"Are there any rules about, like, how you're meant to do it?" Kam looked at me in a way that was almost suspicious.

"Haven't you been told anything about it at all?"

"Not really, no, just that it's, like, spanking and stuff."

"Yeah, it is, but I'm surprised. Well, to be honest, there's no rules, really -- except that students can get an opt-out if they've got, like, personal reasons to avoid physical chastisements."

"Like trauma and stuff like that?"

"Exactly. Those lot just get detentions and things like that. For everyone else, though, anything goes. Back when it was the individual lecturers doing it there'd be a lot of, let's say, variety to how they'd administer a red notice. There was one, actually, Professor Rogers, if you got your third red notice with him he'd make you strip completely naked before you got spanked."

"You're kidding."

"I'm not." Kam was giggling like it was just a funny little story. "So, if the line's somewhere beyond there, you'll be fine. You've got free reign, really."

"Wow," I said quietly, and Kam nodded.

"Just remember to lock the door when you get a student come to you," Kam said. "Don't want anyone walking in on the two of you. Or three of you."

"Three?" I asked, alarmed.

"Sure -- you could get sent more than one at a time. Happened to me."

"What, like, you got a red notice, and-"

"No, staff can't get red notices," Kam laughed. "But I've had to do a couple spankings when a professor's not available. And the first one, it was two girls at the same time. Was pretty wild."

"It sounds wild," I said. "Well, okay, I guess I'll just see what happens." Kam nodded. "Hopefully I don't choke when the time comes."

"You probably won't -- like I said. It's normal. Like, so normal." They sniffed, then glanced back at the door. "Tell you what..."

"What?" I asked nervously, as Kam went to the door, closed it all the way, and locked it.

"Wanna spank me?" they asked. My stomach fell out of my body.

"Uh..."

"It might be good for you. You'll get it out the way and get your nerves sorted. I don't mind."

"Are... are you sure?" I asked. Kam shrugged, brushing hair from their eye.

"Yeah, practice makes perfect." Kam grinned. "Where you want me?"

"Um..." I looked around. There weren't a lot of options and my heart was hammering like it'd never hammered before. Bent over the desk? Straddling the chair? The sofa... "I'll sit on the sofa and you can go over my lap? Is that... is that okay?"

"Sure!" said Kam happily and, awkwardly, I turned and went to the sofa. Sitting, its leather almost seemed to squeal in satisfaction as I sank, as Kam followed and stood over me, watching expectantly, like this was all the most normal thing in the world.

"Okay, uh, ready," I mumbled.

"Cool," said Kam, and their hands went to the buttons of their jeans, which surprised me enormously, but I said nothing to stop them. "Tell me to take my jeans down."

"What? Why?" Kam looked almost disappointed.

"Cause you're an authority figure now. You've gotta be able to tell the student what to do. So tell me what to do."

"Okay... um, take your jeans down."

"Yes, miss," Kam sniggered, and I watched as they unbuttoned their jeans and tugged them down pale thighs until they came to their knees. Beneath, they were wearing grey boxers with white cartoon ghosts, barely visible as their hoodie's hem concealed it. Kam stood there with jeans round their knees, watching me, pulling off their beanie and tossing it onto the desk. "Okay, now what?"

"Uh..." Now what? Good question. Now what? "Oh, um, lay over my lap."

Kam obeyed without a word, climbing onto the sofa by their knees, almost waddling with the constraining jeans, before sprawling over my lap. They adjusted, looking over their shoulder, putting their butt right in front of me with the black jumper still mostly obscuring it. Without a word, but with very shaky hands, I took Kam's jumper's hem and lifted it off their butt, pulling it up, exposing them. Safely hidden under the grey boxers, Kam's butt looked a little flat but soft, with a bit of pudge just like their thighs and the stripe of skin exposed between waistband and jumper, along were fine wisps of hair, their cheeks tensed. Trying to remember my practice run with Alexa, I rested a hand between Kam's shoulder blades and the other on their bared thigh. I felt them shiver.

"Can I just say," Kam said suddenly, looking back at me, "please don't pull down my boxers."

"I wasn't going to," I said quickly. "Honestly, I wasn't."

"No, I believe you," Kam replied, murmuring as my hand squeezed their bared thigh, enjoying the pudge, daring to be daring, "I'm just making sure."

"I never thought I'd have my boss over my lap someday," I said quietly.

"Well," sniggered Kam, shifting slightly, "make the most of it -- most everyone else who'll be over your lap won't be there so willingly."

"I guess not, no." I realised I was playing for time, just staring at Kam's butt, not actually doing anything, and if I carried on like this I'd only show myself up. I had an idea. "What if I told the student to tell me what's going to happen now?" I asked.

"Ooh, I like that," agreed Kam. "Go for it."

"Okay, uh, tell me what's going to happen now, Kam." They turned away, looking directly ahead, towards the sofa's armrest, and I sensed a shifting of weight as they lifted their hips ever so slightly, raising their butt towards me.

"I'm gonna get spanked on my ass," Kam replied. My stomach danced.

"That's right," I said, putting all the effort I could into not stammering.

My hand raised from Kam's thigh and dangled above, like Damocles' sword, and I saw Kam's butt tense in readiness. Then I brought down the first spank, hard, onto her nearest cheek, filling the room with a slap, and Kam mumbled as if in surprise, like they hadn't been expecting this. I waited for them to react, but they just kept laying there, so I did it again, and again, alternating between cheeks, Kam's butt becoming harder as they tensed, grabbing increasingly tight fistfuls from the sofa's fabric. Light grunts accompanied each hit, which made me smile, as Kam tried to ride it out. Their efforts to stay quiet only lasted so long -- when I moved to their thighs, they yelped with surprise, before burying their face in the sofa, embarrassed to have let that out, sharp slaps coming with each hit at those soft thighs, turning them a pleasant pink.

"Okay, okay," they said finally, knees jammed together, "maybe that's enough?" I held up my hands.

"You got it," I said quickly, and Kam tried to catch their breath. " Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just... I guess I wasn't expecting you to be this good at it. I don't know." They shook their head and, slowly, hauled themselves to their feet, standing in front of me with jeans still around their knees, jumper falling back into place. Awkwardly, hips dancing one way and the other, they tugged their jeans back into place and buttoned them up. "Okay, well, I think you're ready."

"You think so?" I asked, standing, so fast I felt dizzy.

"Definitely," Kam replied, rubbing their butt over their jeans. "You'll have a reputation super quick."

"Are people gonna avoid me in the corridors?"

"I hope so," Kam laughed, turning for the door and unlocking it -- it only took a couple of steps to get there -- with one hand still on their butt. My face felt hot. "Now I've gotta go to the toilets and check out what damage you've done."

"Hopefully not much," I said.

" Nothing wrong with a bit of damage -- as a treat," Kam replied, sticking out their pink tongue, and opening the door. Just before they stepped through, I remembered the beanie.

"Oh!" I cried, grabbing it and handing it over. "Your hat."

"Oh, shit, cheers," said Kam. "Be lost without that."

"No problem." We both looked at each other. A moment of awkwardness came and passed.

"So, yeah," said Kam, who must have been eager to get away and mentally regroup, "just do the training and you'll be fine. I'm gonna go look at my ass in the mirror."

"Okay," I said, sensing how red my face must have gotten. "Have fun."

"I'm sure I will -- let me know if you need anything!"

At that, Kam was gone, the door was closed, and I was alone in my office.

"What have I signed up for," I mumbled to myself as I sat down, the burning on my face only matched by the one between my legs.

...

Please leave comments! I live for 'em, I won't lie to you.

K.A. Ryde
K.A. Ryde
244 Followers