Red Notice Ch. 04

Story Info
Kelly lands her dream job - but there's one big catch. (4)
1.9k words
4.51
13.5k
5

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.A. Ryde
K.A. Ryde
244 Followers

Clicking through the training programs, learning about procedures for chasing up student absences or approving coursework extensions or filling in vast Excel documents, all I could focus on was the memory of Kam over my lap. Their weight on my legs and rear end at my mercy. I thought about what they were doing now, if it still stung, if they were thinking about it right now as they tried to work, too. I'd expected my heart to stop thrashing about at some point but it just wouldn't. All the while, though to an observer I might have looked like a diligent new employee, below the desk my thighs rubbed together anxiously, desperate to relieve some of the tension. This wasn't what I'd been expecting -- I thought I'd be terrified. Even refuse to do it once it came along. Instead, I felt like a fire had been lit inside me; a small one, barely a campfire, barely even smouldering, but surrounded by a great ocean of kindling. And if I blew on it... even for a second...

Hours passed with me crammed into my little office, the window wide open, the September warmth welcome to pour in along with the birdsong. Someone was riding a lawnmower along the Recreation Ground and I watched them for a while -- until a notification popped up on my monitor.

"Hey!" My heart shuddered -- it was Kam. "A couple of us are having lunch a teensy bit early if you fancy joining us." Well, I could hardly say no -- what kind of impression would that give? I think the time for first impressions had long passed with Kam, but they'd referred to others and I ought to meet them, even if I didn't hugely fancy it. Being in an isolated office with a whole floor to myself was exactly my idea of paradise -- and who'd leave paradise?

Nonetheless, social pressures conspiring against me as usual, I replied in the affirmative, careful not to use any more emojis than Kam did, and hurried to the lift. As I opened my office door, I glanced back across the room, and at the indentation in the sofa where I'd sat with Kam laying over me. I shuddered -- then, quickly, left.

The canteen was halfway across campus and, when I arrived, I found it mostly empty, though filled with the noises of an unseen industrial kitchen. Long tables, enough to seat twenty people, lined the room in three columns towards the serving area, from which gushed steam and bright yellow lights. Halfway between there and me, I spotted Kam immediately, sat facing me with two others I didn't yet recognise. Kam spotted me too and half-stood, waving, and I came over.

"Glad you could join us!" Kam said, smiling widely. "Everyone, this is Kelly -- our new Student Officer." The other two looked like recent graduates, too -- one wore a denim jacket with her hair twisted into a pigtail, bigger than the other two, with rosy cheeks, and the other had messy black bangs, a slightly square face (in the nicest possible way), and glasses. Both waves and said hi as I sat down -- all three had plastic trays in front of them, two with plates of gooey cannelloni bolognese, Kam's sprinkled with rapidly melting grated parmesan, the other with slices of pepperoni pizza as thick as a paving slab, and I realised sitting down wasn't the first step.

"Shall I just go get something to eat, then?" I asked, trying not to look at Kam too much, for some reason.

"Yeah, just go grab a tray and then come back," said Kam through a mouthful of pasta.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," said the pigtailed girl, and Kam sniggered as I left, taking a tray and returning with pizza.

"Sure you've got enough?" asked Kam, noting my solitary slice.

"I don't get that hungry, usually," I replied softly.

"Fair enough. So, yeah, this is Mandy and Beth." Kam pointed to the pigtailed girl and the girl with glasses respectively.

"So you're our new disciplinarian?" asked Mandy.

"I guess so," I said.

"How you finding it?"

"Well, she ain't started yet, has she?" said Kam. They winked at me.

"Could get nasty quickly," said Mandy. "Be prepared and all that."

"I've just been doing training," I replied. "There's nothing about the whole spanking thing in the training, as well, you know," I said to Kam, and they laughed.

"You don't need training to slap someone," sniggered Beth, her accent smooth and yankee-doodle American. "But you saved our butts by being here."

"How so?" I bit the pizza -- it was far too hot, so hot I felt my tongue beginning to melt, but I tried to ride it out. Don't embarrass yourself, Kelly.

"Cause it was driving everyone insane having to find time to do it themselves. The owners insist on it being the policy, and Nadine just goes mental if you don't do it, so now you've taken it all over it means we can all start finally pretending this is a real university."

"It is a real university!" exclaimed Kam.

"We spank our students," said Beth. "There's nothing 'real university' about that. I get that we're all on different levels of totally desensitised, but it is weird when you think about it for more than five seconds. Right, Kelly?" All three looked at me.

"Uh..." I tried to think of something diplomatic to say. "I guess everything's weird until you get used to it. Drinking water would feel weird if we started doing it today."

"That's true," said Kam.

"Great," muttered Mandy, smirking, "another philosopher."

"Tell you who I really want to get a red notice," said Beth, lowering her voice, "is that fuckin' Maple Gaye."

"Oh," agreed Kam, "that'd be good."

"She's not so bad," said Beth.

"Oh come on," snapped Kam, grinning, "you'd love to see her really in trouble."

"Who's Maple Gaye?" I asked.

"Hopefully, you'll soon find out," said Mandy, smiling.

Kam explained: "Maple's captain of the netball team. Really nasty but just manages to get away with it all the time. You know those stereotypical 'most popular girl in school' types you see in films? Yeah -- that's her."

"Except she's black," added Mandy.

"What's that got to do with anything?" asked Kam, pointedly. Mandy shrugged.

"Those movies never make the most popular girl black. What? It's true. It's not a good thing -- but it's a thing."

"Woodpeckers," I said. All three looked at me. "It's a French high school drama thing. All the main characters are black." Kam pointed at me.

"I like her." She grinned. "She knows things."

"Why's it called Woodpeckers?" asked Beth.

"No idea." She laughed -- and, after a bit more chatter about the more general rigamaroo of working in student services, with not another word given over to red notices, Beth and Mandy got up to accompany each other to the toilets and then get back to work. I would have preferred them to stay -- the sense of awkwardness was kept at bay by the extra people but, now it was just Kam and I, it was beginning to wash over me.

"So the training's gone okay, then?" Kam asked, leaning back in their chair, observing me as I ate, and I nodded quickly, heightening the awkwardness by making it so plain that I felt awkward. "You don't have to feel funny about what happened, you know."

"No?" I asked, looking at them, about as unsure of their assurance as it was possible to be.

"Course not." They smiled. "It's really no big deal. Was actually kinda fun."

"Okay, well..." I swallowed. "I guess it's nice for some of it to be fun. I doubt it'll be fun when I'm dealing with kicking and screaming students."

"If you're worried about having to fight them, don't be. Nine times out of ten they're perfectly obedient, trust me. They know it only makes it worse to resist."

"And you really don't feel bad about putting them through that?"

"Why would I?"

"Well... it's a bit cruel. Like Mandy said -- when you think about it."

"That was Beth -- and they know what they signed up for. Can't complain." Kam shrugged.

"I guess so." But I was unconvinced -- deeply. And yet, despite that, I still felt such a gnawing excitement for my first real red notice to come in through that door up on the top floor. How could I explain that? "It can't be that cruel, I guess, if you're sitting down just fine right now."

"Huh?" Kam looked confused for a moment -- then broke into laughter. "Oh, right."

"Because..."

"Yeah, I know, I know," they sniggered. "Best to keep that between you and me. You properly marked me, as well."

"Did I?" Involuntarily, my eyes widened, and I felt incredibly embarrassed at revealing myself like that.

"Yeah... my butt's still stinging. I'd show you but, you know, public place."

"Very public," I agreed, looking around.

"I'll have to get my revenge, some time," they said, eyeing me slyly.

"I'm not saying no," I replied, smirking, then looking away again, feeling myself increasingly bleach red, more than a little shocked to have done my own bit of self-exposure there. Including to myself.

"You all embarrassed?" Kam teased, nudging my arm with their elbow, voice falling to a whisper, brushing fingers through their hair. "There's no room for embarrassment. You put me over your lap and spanked me. No coming back from that, is there, mistress?"

"Stop it," I mumbled, refusing to look back at her, and Kam giggled into their tea before finishing the last of it and getting to their feet.

"Anyway, I'm gonna make like a baby and head out."

"Oh my God," I muttered, snickering. "I'm stealing that."

"It's yours," they replied, sticking out their tongue, which I may have looked at for longer than I intended to, before stepping away.

"There's one thing I'm struggling with," I said, suddenly. Kam looked back at me, eyebrows raised. "I don't like that this place does corporal punishment. I really don't like it. I think it's wrong." I paused. "And yet I'm really looking forward to getting to do it. It sounds silly, but... I can't explain how that kind of doublethink works in my head." Kam nodded slowly, a smile growing on their face.

"That's exactly how I feel, too." They turned away and I looked back down at my tray, only for their voice to carry over the room. "Psst. Hey." I looked up -- Kam was glancing over their shoulder, but past me, checking it anyone was watching, thumbs tucked into the back of their jeans' waistband. I stared as, with a wry smirk, they quickly yanked down their jeans, and grey boxers with them, to expose their tight, pale butt. I stared -- their cheeks were, across their centres, lightly pink, as if still freshly spanked. Kam watched me, when their eyes weren't scanning the kitchen, watch them with tongue jammed between their teeth. Then, as quickly as they had come down, Kam's underwear and jeans came up by their thumbs in a quick movement, and they strolled out without a word, leaving me stunned and with a heartbeat in my throat.

Unable to finish my food, my stomach making far too many experimental dance moves, all I could do was try to cling onto that mental image of Kam's exposure. When cogent thoughts finally returned, something else also swam into my mind -- was it possible, I wondered, that Kam was the rule, not the exception? What if, in an academy where spanking had been so normalised into the internal culture, a casual relationship had developed among the staff about things like nudity, at least as far as their interactions with each other? It was worth investigating -- and Kam was, clearly, worth hanging out with.

K.A. Ryde
K.A. Ryde
244 Followers