All Comments on 'Red Notice Ch. 03'

by K.A. Ryde

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Getting To The Fun

Well we are now moving to the fun. Good Characters and seems like we are ready to get started. Good writing and finding it entertaining. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liking the story and characters so far. Surely the students will be used to/expecting bare bottom spankings and as she settles into her job she’ll start to get creative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have given you 5 stars for this story. I did give you a 4. The loss of point was the annoying and foolish pronoun idiocy. It ready awkward and silly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Didn't really get that Kam plural thing. Otherwise it's been a blast reading, so far. Not sure where the plot is heading to - but that's part of the fun in suspense. Thank You for sharing and all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am enjoying the story so far! Liked that Kam is NB, though I do think you called them “her” at one point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

unreadable they crud. The world really needs a new neutral singular pronoun if they want to get gender neutral or whatever, instead of bending English beyond readability. And yes, I know I said "they"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ignore the assholes who don’t understand grammar, this story was great and i liked the representation of they/them pronouns!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the pace of the story, drawing us in, getting to know our heroine, seeing her grow into the role.

My GF and I have read these three chapters together and already She is thinking (out loud) that i may get red notices in the future!......wow!

Chapter 4 next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not usually my thing but loved the rehearsal. Very readable and as an old white male an education which I needed and enjoyed so thank you. Will persevere as the bottom line, sorry couldn't resist, is it's fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Uns gefällt die Geschichte wirklich...

Es ist als währe die Zeit stehen geblieben.

Mia, Saoirse (Sör-scha) und Ueli

PS: Wir leben seit 2 1/2 Jahren in einer glücklichen polyamoren Beziehung.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bahaha kam got more than they bargained for, honestly! and looks like our girl's more than comfycozy in her role..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love the build up. Love how we are learning about our heroine. Love she is slowly developing in her roll at the school. I am not into the "them" " they " pronouns, but that's just me, and does not distract from the story although I found it a little hard to read, this is coming from an old man who isn't used to it. on to chapter 4.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love the build up. Love how we are learning about our heroine. Love she is slowly developing in her roll at the school. I am not into the "them" " they " pronouns, but that's just me, and does not distract from the story although I found it a little hard to read, this is coming from an old man who isn't used to it. on to chapter 4.

Pappasleaze!

LaminarFlowLaminarFlowabout 1 year ago

I really enjoy the gradual, incremental un-layering of Kelly's latent dominance. In each episode, she sees a little further over the event-horizon, to what she's not yet sure, but she keeps advancing, looking forward to uncovering the next insight into her own sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You do write quite well and are able to make the reader move on wondering what's going to happen next. And that's a pretty good qualification for any fictional writing, whether erotic or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userK.A. Ryde@K.A. Ryde
my first erotica, a collection of short stories, is available now! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJQK4ZJQ

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES