Red Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night at dinner we went over all the photographs, with Hope wanting our thoughts on each photograph before she gave us her opinions. Of the group of images of Clare masturbating, there were about twenty-five that we agreed could go in a magazine. There were even a couple of pictures of the squirting. She was really happy how the "Dream Fuck" pictures came out. There were about seventy pictures in all that Hope figured we could send in, so a smaller publication than the Milkman or Vixens, but still a decent size. All in all, we were very happy with the results.

"Starring Helena Heavenly and Michael Cummings......and introducing Syndy Synful......"

"Syndy Synful?" I asked.

"It has a certain ring to it. I thought it fit with the hair and all. Clare?" Responded Hope.

"Syndy Synful.......OK.....I can get my head around it.....sexy....."

"Good Ms. Synful, I am glad you like it. Alright, so onto Helen's shoot."

Without comment, Hope passed around one picture at a time, starting with Helen.

"Wow, Helen. These look really, really good.," I said exuberantly. "I wish I had taken them." Helen's face was glowing.

Once we had seen all of them, Hope asked which we liked the best. There was a core little group that we all liked, and then ones that each of us liked. Helen had picked out ten photos that she liked the best. Her ten included the eight that Hope had chosen. Hope then showed her the backs of the ones she had marked.

"These eight are the ones I would purchase and hang on my walls. I would say print them on canvas, two by three feet. A couple of these could go bigger, but either way you can ask a decent price. Nice way to start your gallery."

"Our gallery. But thank you. I can't believe you like them that much."

"I love them. Great work Helen. I will find a printer that can handle that size of canvas prints. They won't be cheap, but great art never is." Said Hope as she kissed Helen on the cheek. Helen was as happy as a school girl who had just been asked to the prom.

It was back to school on Monday morning, I must say I was looking forward to the end of the semester and graduation. Helen and Hope made the trip to New York the following weekend, meeting my mother up there. Helen had a rude awakening to flying commercial, as the company jet was unavailable for the flight up. They were lucky to get it on the return flight, as Hope finally got her shopping trip with my mother, besides going to the fertility clinic, and Hope had a lot of bags of clothes. Course a shopping trip with my mother also meant more clothes for Helen. It has always amazed me how my mother took to the two them. They were the daughters that she never had.

Everything went well with the clinic. The doctors were confident that on their next trip up in May, they would be able to make the first attempt of doing the procedure. I would have to make the trip up myself to add my contribution to the process. The prognosis was looking good. Hope and Helen returned walking on air, and according to the doctors, attitude played a big part of making the procedures a success.

The only negative of the trip to the clinic was that they suggested that she wait to get her nipples pierced as they would take about six months to heal and would make breastfeeding difficult. Helen was not happy, but her desire to breastfeed outweighed the sexy adornments.

Clare's job at the stable was going well. We had seen George a couple times for one reason or another, and he always had good things to say about the girl. With the steady paycheck as a stable lad, Clare was able to be more and more independent. Though, she would borrow one of the cars to do her own grocery shopping every now and then.

After a couple of weeks, we were able to shoot the "Pleasure Warriors" scene that Helen had designed. She had scoped out a nice little area in the woods down by the creek that was well concealed and away from any of the horsey types we saw on our property. I hauled the gear down in a Gator that we had purchased for getting around our little tract of land, and for things like this. I set up the generator and the reflector lights approximately where Hope and Helen figured they should go along with a couple of dear and cow hides that Helen had picked up from somewhere, that we would use as blankets. As I have mentioned before, Helen loved to search for costumes for our shoots, but now she was really getting into the whole set design and artistic look of things.

I headed back up to the house to get into my outfit for the shoot. All in in all it looked pretty authentic for what a Roman soldier would wear. Though I guess I would not be spending that much time in it. While Helen had gone over the step-by-step flow of the scene, she had made a point of not showing me, or Hope, the costumes that she had made for herself and Clare. She wanted it to be a surprise. She said she "wanted Hope to be able to capture my initial reactions on film."

When Hope and I got back down to the local of the shoot, Helen and Clare were not to be seen. Helen was taking the 'surprise' thing seriously. Having drunk a lot of water, as per Helen's orders, it was not long before I had to pee.

I hiked up the leather strip clad skirt and the bottom of my tunic with one hand, I took hold of my penis and aimed a stream of urine on a nearby bush. Hope had started taking pics from behind me and then moved around to my side. From somewhere ahead of me and deeper into the bushes Helen and Clare let out two loud screetches and jumped up with spears raised. They had not told me about this part of the plan, having explained the scene to be more static. The result being, I jumped, and pee went flying. The three women started to laugh out loud.

"Did you get a shot of his face Hope?"

"OH yes. It will be a classic."

Once everyone had finished getting a laugh at my expense, I finally got a chance to actually see the costumes Helen had made for Clare and herself. I am not sure how historically accurate they were, but they were both very cool, and very sexy.

Helen had taken two small pieces of deer skin joined on each side by leather thongs and supported by their own breasts. Each 'bikini top' barely covered their nipples, showing almost the entirety the sides of their cobalt blue streaked tits. The rest of their bodies were also streaked with the blue paint, including their faces, though Helen had given Clare a solid blue bar across her eyes.

The lower part of their bodies was clad the same way as their tits, with the deer skin only just covering their pussies and about half-way down their asses.

While Helen still wore her yellow and white gold collar, she had fashioned a necklace of deer horns and leather for Clare. Helen also wore a few pieces of deer antler in her hair. Fearsome and sexy.

My peeing done and admiring these two lovelies, my cock began to harden under my tunic.

Hope snapped away as Helen and Clare moved me off towards a tree to which they tied my hands above my head. They removed my leather skirt and chest armor, along with my helmet. Helen used the point of my sword to raise the front of my tunic revealing my semi-erect cock, with Clare taking a hold of the hem of the tunic while Helen held the sword under my member. With, the thankfully dull sword under my cock, Clare leaned in and took me slowly into her mouth and started to gently suck.

As Clare licked and slurped on my now fully hard penis, Helen removed both the sword and her top and joined Clare kneeling on the ground. Interrupting her ministrations to my rod, Clare and Helen kissed as Hope continued to shoot, then both girls proceeded to share me. Their tongues danced along my shaft, and up around my head, only stopping every now and then to let their tongues play with each other. I must admit, Clare was doing a great job picking up subtle cues from Helen on working in tandem giving me head while showing off details to camera. She would go full on blow job mode, licking and slurping up and down or paying attention to my cock head, but would also linger and hold a pose to make sure that Hope captured the image. I almost did not mind being tied to a tree. The things one does for art.

Art it was, as Helen and Clare worked on my hard member. If one had their mouth on my shaft the other was gently taking one of my balls in their mouth, or if one was teasing my crown, the other was licking and sucking up and down my shaft.

'That's right Clare, go for it........swirl that tongue of yours around his tip.....yeah that is good.....now take him in your mouth.....deeper you little cock hound.....take him all the way in.....keep going....get that member all the way in.....stick your tongue out....I want to see your tongue on the base.....move your tongue around.....get his cock a little further in.....keep that tongue out....."Commanded Hope.

Clare gagged a bit and came up for air.

"OK, go back down.....slowly....Helen, put your hand on the back of her head....guide her down......"

Both women did as Helen instructed. A little more of their tongues and lips on my sex, and I would have creamed their beautifully blue streaked faces. But the shoot did not call for that, and Helen sensing my impending orgasm broke off and motioned to Clare to do the same.

"On to the next part of the shoot Hope?" Asked Helen.

"Yup, I think I have everything that we need there. Clare, you are doing great. You are becoming a very talented tandem cock sucker. Let's move on to Michael fucking you, doggie style, while you eat Helen."

We moved a few feet over towards a rock and one of the skins I had put down. Helen sat on the rock and lifted the little flap of deer skin that hid her gash while Clare got down on all fours with her face between Helen's legs. I took up position behind Clare and lined my excited cock up to her already wet quim. Hope took some shots from a distance to show the three of us together and as we each started doing our parts moved in closer.

First, Clare began to delicately lick at Helen's beautiful pussy lips as Helen reclined back onto the rock with one foot up on the rock. For a dash of color, Helen had even added blue streaks in her crotch area and had even painted the little strip of hair blue. As Clare licked slowly at her box, Helen threw her head back and enjoyed the girl's tongue.

I eased my hard member into Clare's already wet box. While she might be new to all this, she was enjoying it. As I moved in and out her, I wondered if she used to get wet when she worked in the glory hole booth for her father. I also wondered which she preferred, cock or pussy, or maybe a little bit of both. She was eagerly licking Helen's cunt and nibbling at her clit.

"Michael, do you want to join us here? Or do you just want me to shoot Helen and Clare?"

"No sorry, I was actually thinking.....sorry my mind drifted......and what things.....Clare preferred....."

"Well, maybe you could ask her.....but.....oh, she can't answer you.......she is actually involved......quite nicely too......her mouth is quite full of our wife's delicious cunny......so get in the game.....or I just might run you through with the sword," said Hope angrily.

"Sorry guys."

I focused on the girl and thought of how nice her tight gash felt on my cock and began to move in and out of her with feeling.

"Thank you, Michael."

With my hands on Clare's hips, I increased the speed of my thrusts and she responded by rocking back and forth into me. Every time I felt her body begin to quiver, and her pussy muscles tighten, I slowed down my fucking. She also made it obvious that she was getting close to cumming, as she would burry her face and moan into Helen's juicing crotch. Helen had the easy job: she just had to recline back and enjoy it.

Hope then decided to switch it up a bit.

"Guys, I want to change this a bit. With the cum shot we have planned, let me have Clare on her back for a while. Don't worry Helen, you will still get your money shot, but I want to see a bit of Clare's pussy and tits while Michael fucks her that way, but you can ride her face and cum that way?"

"Sure that works, and I get to look down on her cute little titties."

"OK Clare, flip over....Michael, get her feet up on your shoulders....Helen.....let me get some establishing shots of you hovering your gash over Clare's face and facing Michael, and then you can have a nice ride. OK, let's shoot this."

Helen squatted over Clare's face while I pulled the girl's feet up to my shoulders and drove my member deep into her cunt. Clare let out a muffled cry into Helen's pussy as her sex was rapidly invaded. She recovered quickly and soon had Helen grinding her own pussy into her face. Every now and then, Helen would raise herself up a little so Hope could get pictures of Clare's tongue darting out into the folds of her sex and show the girl's soaked face. Helen was enjoying Clare's tongue immensely and leaned in to kiss me as she was eaten out. As we kissed, Clare used her tongue to attack Helen's clit, which sent her over the top, causing Helen to scream and moan into to my mouth.

After Helen came down from her orgasm, we switched positions to Helen on all fours while Clare sat on the rock to get head from Helen. I kept my position, looking forward to fucking one of my wives.

'Helen, I know we did not specify how Michael was going to fuck you, so how would you like it? Pussy or Ass?" Asked Hope.

"OOO.....choices. Can we do a bit of both? Have him start in my cunny and move to my ass?"

"I thought you might like that idea, that's why I brought a little bottle of lube," said Hope cheerfully. "You know my love, I am always thinking of you."

"Yeah, I know. You are my sweetie."

Hope handed me the little bottle of lube and I squirted a bit on her pucker as she held her ass cheeks apart me. I then put some on my finger and slowly pushed in. Helen wriggled her ass and giggled.

"Ooo.....that feels heavenly.....get it? Heavenly, for Helena Heavenly who loves anal."

"We got it Helena.......and your ass is heavenly, but first Hope wants me to fuck your lovely cunny first," I said, laughing. "So, I am going put this hard, hot cock into your dripping cunt right now, and you go to work giving Hope some good shots of you making Clare cum with your oh so talented tongue."

Entering Helen slowly was bliss. The way her pussy felt like velvet, and the way she flexed her muscles to grip you as you penetrated her. She let out a soft coo and then went to work making Clare cum. Hope shot away as Helen's tongue gently scraped up through Clare's labia and teasingly danced over her clit. She made her way back down and slowly pushed her tongue into her gash. It was Clare's turn to lean back on the rock and rotated her hip up, exposing her own dark pucker. Helen took this as an open invitation, and after a few more licks of the muff in front of her, licked down to Clare's ass hole.

"Oooo....I love that Helen.....stick your tongue into her hole......you should see the expression on Clare's face.....I know she has not had a lot of experience having her cunt licked.....but this is truly a first and see seems to be enjoying it," complimented Hope.

Helen fucked Clare's ass a few times with her tongue and then went pack to assaulting her pussy. I guess I was doing a pretty good job on my end, as Helen began to move her hips in time with my thrusts. At this point Helen's quim was lubricating my cock enough that I probably would not have needed the lube for her ass, she was so wet, and just to tease me she began to contract her pussy muscles to grip me each time I pulled back. She was trying to milk my cock to make me want to cum sooner than later so I would move to her ass. She really wanted me fucking her dark back door.

I could hear Clare moaning loudly now and see her pulling her nipples and mashing her tits. Helen had her close to orgasm. Clare was so in her own world of bliss that she did not even react when Hope put the roman helmet on her head to jazz up the scene. With Clare so close to cumming, and Helen wanting me in her ass, I pulled from the warm depths of her cunny and lined my cock head up to her tight pucker. I did not need to really do anything further as Helen immediately pushed back on me, forcing my rod into her ass.

"I was getting there."

"Yes, but not fast enough," said Helen, lifting her face from Clare's pussy. "I wanted that beautiful cock of yours in my ass, and I wanted it there now."

Helen returned to eating Clare, and for good measure, pushed a pussy wettened finger in the girl's virgin ass. Clare squirmed a bit on the invading digit.

"Oh my god, you did not tell me you were going to do that," moaned Clared.

"Ad-libbing Helen?" Asked a snickering Hope.

Helen nodded her head, while still attacking Clare's soaking gash, and began to rapidly fuck the girl's ass with her finger.

"Well let me get in close so I can get this. So, Clare how does it feel to have your ass reamed while having your clitty attacked?" Asked Hope laughing as she clicked away at the scene before her.

If Clare was close to cumming before with just Helen's tongue, she was really getting into it now with Helen's finger fucking her ass. She was mauling her tits and pulling fiercely on her nipples. Her mouth open, in a constant moan.

"Clare, if you can hear me, after you cum, move around to the opposite side from where I am and we can get ready for Michael's cum shot, and your bit at the end."

It could not have been easy for Helen to work Clare, as I was thrusting hard and fast in her dark hole while she met me thrust for thrust.

Clare erupted. Both vocally and from down below. Helen reeled back a bit, catching the girl's spray full on the face. Throughout, she never stopped frigging Clare's butt. It was like she had wanted it to happen again. Clare released a couple of forceful jets and then it just stopped. So, Helen went back to her pussy licking her down gently from her violent orgasm.

"OH god I am so sorry, believe me........this never happened when I was alone......if I knew this was going to happen I would have said something and not let Helen talk me into drinking all that water earlier."

"Helen?" Asked Hope sternly.

"I was curious......." Said Helen beaming.

"You set her up.....happy?......I should make you clean yourself up.....but we really don't have the time.....are you almost ready to cum yourself?......you know Michael is still deeply rooted in your ass? Michael, are you close?"

"Yeah, I think I can give you what you need in a minute or two." I said, as I started to pump away inside my conniving wife.

Clare moved down off the rock to one side of Helen on the cowhide rug and gave Helen a kiss on the way. Helen braced herself on the rock with both hands as I pounded her ass, my balls slapping against her soaking pussy lips. Clare used a hand to pinch and twist Helen's nipples while her other hand went to Helen's clit and wet gash.

"Oooo.....yes Clare......pinch it......pinch it hard......feels so good........you....really....are ....learning how....to...make....a woman.....very.....happy......god so.....close......Michael......slam my ass.....fuck me....fuck my slutty ass.....I.....want......I.....cum on me.....cum on my.....fuck.....cum....on my ass.....cover me...in......your..... god.....spray my ass Michael....cover me in cum......"

I love it when Helen, or Hope for that matter, talks dirty while fucking. Hope is usually more the silent type, but when she does use words like slut, whore, or something of the like, it really sets me off. Helen, screaming out obscenities was priceless, as she can be very loud and very colorful. This time was no different, and I could feel my cum rising as I drove hard in and out of Helen's lovely ass.

"OK Clare, get your head down on Helen's back, so when Michael cums you are ready to lick it up. Watch out though, he does cum a lot, so you might get some on your face."

1...67891011