Red Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope and I headed to the bedroom set and she quickly shed her pants and a very pretty pair of crotchless panties.

"Yeah Michael, I know they are crotchless, but it is just easier this way. Now give me your wonderful tongue."

It was now time for me to eat my other wife. As their diets were pretty much the same these days, as they worked towards aligning their cycles, they both tasted the same, though I think Helen might have been a bit sweeter, as she had more of a sweet tooth than Hope.

It was not long before I had Hope writhing on the bed, with her fingers forcefully woven into my hair, and I knew she was close.

"Get your fucking pants off. Now."

"Why?"

"You are going to fuck me NOW."

"I thought you wanted me save....."

"Fuck that, fuck me. You have plenty to give, but all that is important is that you are going to put that lovely hard fucking cock in my beautiful pussy, and you are going to fuck me. Do you fucking have that?"

I got my pants off in and flash and sunk my cock deep into her waiting hole.

"Took you fucking long enough, my love."

"But you said you wanted......."

"I lied, and are you fucking questioning me?"

There was nothing for me to say, so I just started to pound into her. That was she wanted. She wanted to be fucked hard, and she wanted to cum hard. So, I started fucking her, just like she wanted. It was not something I ever had a bad time doing, so I was more than happy to oblige.

I plunged my cock deep into her and repeatedly thrusted in and out of her wet pussy. Hope wrapped her arms around me pulling me down to her, and kissed me hard, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth fighting for dominance. With one thrust of her shoulder and hip, she flipped me over and began rocking her hips up and down on my engorged member.

"You didn't say that we were going to wrestle too."

I pulled her down to me and flipped her over onto her back and resumed driving my cock into her, and this time it was my turn to kiss her. My cock slid easy in and out of her until she clamped down hard with her vaginal muscles.

"I believe you said you wanted me to fuck you. So tight......you are so wet.....you really want this....."

"OK, so I lied. So, sue me." It was Hope's turn to flip us over, and she started to ride me again. "And do you think you should be arguing with a woman who is horny as hell and wants to fuck?" She speeded up her movements and she panted to every word. "Yes........so good.....feels so good....."

"I would not think to argue with a woman with pure lust on her mind such as yourself."

"And what is wrong with wrestling while having a furiously paced fuck? God, I love that cock of yours......fuck.....yes....."

"I have nothing against a little bit of competition while pounding away at your most beautiful of cunts, maybe we should have sold tickets" Now it was my turn to be panting. I flipped us over again and added an extra move of rolling her over to her stomach and pulling her hips up, so I was fucking her from behind, doggie style. I had one hand grasping her by the ponytail and the other on her hip.

"Oh.......you cheating bastard......and we didn't need to sell.....tickets....I am sure they are hearing every word of this...mostly just curtains......yes....drive that cock of yours into me.....fuck yes......you are so good........but.....but.....still.....a ......fucking.....cheaty......oh god fuck me....."

I was really driving my manhood into her now, my cock sliding in and out of her very wet pussy. She felt incredible. So good, that I knew I was not going to be able to last much longer. I was hoping that she was close as well. I slowed a bit and Hope read my mind.

"Yes.....answer to......your.....question.....but.....you can't.....cum...there......babies......god......ass......ass......"

I got her message and pulled out of warn moist gash and lined it up with her tight dark pucker. Luckily, I was dripping with her juice and was somewhat lubed up, but I pushed in slowly. Hope pushed back onto me. Clearly, she was wanting to get the initial penetration over quickly, heedless of the additional pain.

"Just get it in. I don't care," she said, trying to relax. I was in, but now let her control the tempo at first as she rocked back and forth and getting used to the fullness of my cock inside her back door. "I know.....you are secretly happy that you get to fuck me in the ass....but once we get pregnant you will have to mostly make do with Helen's ass for your butt fucking pleasures.....for now.....just fuck me in my ass....make me cum."

Though not her favorite, anal sex was a surefire way to get her off quickly, and soon I had her panting and moaning again. She rapidly rubbed her clit with one hand as I thrust in and out of that very tight of places.

"Yes fuck me......god....make me cum....yes.....harder......god.....yes...." Little ripples started to wash over her, and I felt her sphincter clamp down on me as she started to shudder. "Yes...fuck me...cum...cumming..."

Her hand stopped moving as she let her orgasm wash over her. I kept moving inside her and started filling her with cum, making sure to flex my cock with each shot so she could feel each one. As I finished, I stayed inside her ass and replaced her motionless fingers on her clit with mine moving quickly. This sent her over the top again.

"Oh......you sneaky....bastard......but...so good.....so....sensitive.....yes......"

Hope pulled off me and moved to kiss me.

"God that was dirty, but so good. Keep fucking me like that and I just might let you have my ass more often." She kissed me quickly and beamed at me. "Bathroom!" Hope trotted out of the bedroom set, with just her blouse and panties in hand, and her ass clenched so she did not drip on her way.

Hot and sweaty, I too headed to the bathroom with my clothes in hand. With Hope still sitting on the pot, I went into the shower.

"You see I am still here, right? Sitting on the toilet? Helen is giving you bad habits."

"You'll be fine. Anyway.....just body fluids......" Hope just shook her head at me.

Hope joined me in the shower just as I was finishing up and kissed me again with a smile on her face. I got out of the shower, dried off and dressed. Hope just rinsed off quickly and hopped out of the stall. After toweling off she put on the panties and the blouse, leaving it unbuttoned.

"You coming?" Said Hope as I just took her in with my eyes.

"Yeah, of course. I was just taking in how sexy you are."

"Why, thank you. You are not half bad yourself. Now, let's go eat some lunch and shoot some more pics."

"You're going like that?"

"Yeah, why not? Don't you think they will like me this way? Helen is always telling me to relax more, and after that incredible fuck, I am pretty fucking relaxed."

We rejoined Helen and Clare in the kitchen set as it had a table that all four of us could sit at. Helen had already laid out the boxes of Chinese. Both Clare and Helen were staring at us with big grins on their faces as we came in.

"So, while I work shaving this lovely girl and making her little cunny all presentable, and I must say I did a beautiful job of it, you are getting BOTH you pussy and ass fucked by our husband. Not only that, but you are broadcasting to all the world. You were so loud, you had this tender, innocent girl creaming while I was shaving her. OK, maybe she enjoyed being shaved, but she would not have been so wet had it not been for you. You even got me soaking my panties. So, maybe shaving this lovely girl had something to do with it, but now Michael is going to have to fuck me after we wrap for the day."

"Who are you kidding Helen? You would have gotten wet just watching the first part of the shoot. Then you would have gotten even more turned-on shaving Clare. Further, with what ever you had in mind for this afternoon: wetter. Lastly, you would have Michael fuck you tonight no matter what. So, my being loud, changes nothing. Nothing, I say!" Said Hope teasingly.

"AND when did you start asking to be fucked in the ass? Not exactly your favorite dearest wife."

"When I went off the pill so we could sync our cycles and have babies, and without you around to take the load, that was the best place for him to put it: in my ass. But you know, I am getting more into it. Really intense orgasms."

"OH yeah.......OK......but now you are hanging out, while we have 'company,' in your undies and showing the world your tits."

"I'm being relaxed. You wanted me to be more relaxed."

"Yeah, I just not think you would be this relaxed when you were working."

"Well, maybe it is time to start."

"I'm not complaining. I think you look great, and we loved what we heard."

"Well, I feel great. So, Clare did you enjoy what your heard or did we embarrass you?"

"I.....you...."

"You don't need to answer Clare. I can tell by your standing up hard nipples that you are not too freaked out. Is your freshly shaven cunny nice and wet too? I bet it is. Let Michael and I see how good of a job Helen did. Show us your little bald cunny."

Clare pushed her chair back from the table and stood up on it, dramatically putting one foot on the table so we could see Helen's handiwork with a razor. Instead of just a landing strip of hair above her pussy, Helen had given her a heart of hair, which was quite cute and somewhat conflicted with the brashness of her half shave. Kind of a ying and yang: hard exterior, warm and fuzzy inside. She was clearly excited by the whole experience as well, as her pussy lips were exposed and swollen, and visibly wet.

"Happy Hope?" Asked Clare with pride.

"Quite. You look very tasty. You can come down now and finish your lunch. I am well convinced that you are ready for the task at hand. Let's see how this morning's pics look."

Hope opened the laptop and turned it so everyone could see, and she scrolled through the pics. While most pictures did not need commenting on, she stopped a few times to breakdown the pose, expression, or overall look. Clare stood out well on the black backdrop with her pale skin. It was clear from Clare's pics how she relaxed once Helen and I started up. Her body language and expression looked more natural at a distinct point, allowing her cum to more easily. When she got to the pics she quicky took of me eating Helen out, Hope made a point of commenting.

"And this is how my dutiful and talented husband licks out my beautiful slut of a wife. She has a very delicious pussy, and he has a very talented tongue."

"I heard how talented his tongue is just a few minutes ago," laughed Clare.

"Well, you will soon get to experience both. Helen, what do you have planned for the next shoot?"

"I have a really sexy pair of cut off shorts that show a lot of ass and just barely covers the pussy. So, I made a pair for Clare from some old jeans. Very explicit. Her pussy lips will hang out on either side. Then just a simple tube top. It starts off with her laying on the bed with one of our mags opened up and a nice purple dildo. A few shots of her looking at pics and then as you shoot, she starts playing with herself. First revealing one tit and playing with it, then another. Then she starts playing with her cunny through the little bit of fabric, and off with the shorts and in with the fingering. Then they toy comes into play. Then she falls asleep, and the next thing is Michael and I standing by the edge of the bed looking at her mostly kind of naked with the mags and the toy. The next you see is her licking me out while I suck Michael, then she is sucking Michael and I am eating her out. We are all naked for all of this. Basically, finish up with Michael fucking her pussy while she goes back to eating me, to cum shot on her, anywhere really, but I like it on her face. Then a closing shot of the cum on her and dressed the way she was when she fell asleep and the mags and dildo back where they were. Call it "Dream Lovers" or "Dream Fuck," something like that. Thoughts?"

"Wow, I like it. Michael?"

"Works for me. After all that is kind of how she found us. Clare?"

"Yeah, OK," now with a little nervousness from Clare.

"You sure Clare?"

"Yeah, no it will be great. It sounds cool."

"Great. Helen why don't you and Clare do makeup, and I will set up the lights and Michael, you get the job of clearing up lunch. Don't look so sad Michael. You get to leave a mess at the end of this shoot," laughed Hope. "And I know how much you love to leave a mess."

"You know, it is very magnanimous of Helen to let someone else get covered in cum, after all it is one of HER things," I quipped in response.

"Well, she is always so beautiful that way, and it makes her so very happy. So yes, very magnanimous."

"Alright, so let's get done what needs to be done, so we can get this shoot finished, and if we have time and feel up to it, we can do another."

With everything set up, we were ready to photograph the scene Helen had laid out. Helen was wearing the same dress she had worn in the Milkman shoot, with her hair and makeup done the same so it looked like she had jumped right out of the magazine. Clare was in the outfit Helen had described, and though I had seen her naked most of the day, she was even sexier now. When Helen wore her shorts that were, well, that short I just wanted to fuck her right there and then, and this was no different. I was more than ready to fuck Clare.

She made a point of bending over with her legs spread revealing her bald pussy lips peeking out around the thin fabric. The tube top barely covered her small tits, and I decided that I wanted to see Helen with her larger tits wearing the same top in future. But Clare did pull off the look that Helen was going for: total punk slut.

Hope was still in her state of semi-undress and appeared to be quite comfortable moving around checking things out on the set. She even complimented Clare on how 'fuckable' she looked, while absent mindedly running her fingers through her own gash.

Hope started by taking a few pics pf Clare first just posing, even making sure to get pics of her bending over showing her cunny lips and smiling back at the camera. Then adding pictures of her holding a couple of our magazines.

Clare then moved onto the bed with the mags and lay propped up with pillows.

"That is one fucking good bed, and good for fucking," extolled Hope gleefully and then resumed taking pics of the reclining Clare flipping through a magazine. She then pulled down one side of the tube top to reveal her lovely cone shaped tit, and began playing with her puffy areola and nipple while focusing intently on a picture in the mag.

Clare pulled down the other side of the tube top leaving both of her tits exposed and the top around her midriff. She began to play with both tits, pinching and rolling the nipples, making them stand up from the gorgeous puffs of each areola. Hope just let her go without any direction as she more and more got into pleasuring herself. Soon she had a hand between her legs rubbing her quim through the thin strip of material. The more she worked her pussy, the wetter her pussy became darkening the jean cloth. Clare quickly pulled down her shorts, leaving them around one leg.

With her cunt fully exposed now, Clare really went to town playing with herself while keeping one hand on a magazine picture. I honestly believe that she was using the pictures to help get herself off. Soon she pulled out the purple dildo from under a pillow and began dragging it through her swollen and wet labia. By now she had lost her focus on the magazines and was fully getting into masturbating. Hope was clicking away and moving around the bed getting shots with both the film and digital cameras.

"OK now Clare, let me see you fucking yourself with that succulent purple dildo. Really go for it, and then once you cum you can get fucked by the real McCoy. So, let us see that thing going in and out of you." Clare slowly inserted the fake cock into her gash and began to fuck herself. The dildo was soon coated in her juices and glided back and forth with ease. "That's right baby, keep it going. Ram it in and out. Yeah, it is all slick with your cream. Looks really great. Imagine it as a real cock, you lover thrusting in and out of you."

The dildo glistened with her juices as Hope clicked away. As Helen and I watched, standing next to each other, I casually moved my had to between her legs and pulled up the edge of her dress slowly, revealing her bare pussy. My fingers soon found their true mark, and Helen changed her stance just enough for me get a couple fingers on her quim.

"Such a bad boy," Helen whispered. "But I love it."

"What are husbands for, if not to satisfy their ladies."

"And that is why I love you as much as I do," said Helen quietly, but lovingly. "Oooh......that is the spot......your fingers....oooh yes.....feel really good.....but I think Clare is about to cum. We are almost on."

"Spoil sport."

"Don't fret too much, after we pose by the bed, I blow you some before you fuck her."

Then we heard Clare orgasm, and then we heard Hope scream.

"Christ, what the fuck was that?" We looked at Hope and the front of her blouse looked like someone had thrown water on her. "What the hell?"

"Hope what happened?" Asked Helen concerned.

"I was getting in close as this one was going at it with the dildo, and she started to cum.......and she sprayed me."

"OH god....I am so sorry Hope," from a shocked Clare. "It just squirted out. I could not help it."

"Sprayed you?"

"Yeah, it just squirted out of her, from her....you know.....her fucking pee hole......."

"Well, you don't smell like someone peed on you......good thing you have a filter on the lens," said Helen with a bit of a laugh. "Does it taste like pee?"

"What do you mean, taste?.......Well, no not really......but that is not the point......."

"I hope you got a pic of it....."

"I really am sorry Hope."

"Don't worry Clare, I guess these things happen.....I think.....don't worry. Let me just get cleaned up a bit, and we can go ahead with the next part. And yes, I got fucking pics of it....."

While Hope was gone, I wiped down her camera that had been hit by the squirt from Clare, and Helen helped calm Clare down.

"I don't know what happened. Nothing like that has ever happened to me before."

"Don't worry, Hope seemed more shocked than anything else. Everything will be fine. This is weird, but would you mind if I tried to taste it?"

"Taste it?"

"Yeah, why not? I can just give it a little lick?" Asked Helen curiously.

"Sure. I guess, go ahead."

Helen leaned down between the girl's open legs and licked through the folds of Clare's cunt and up towards her clit. Clare gave a shudder and a little moan.

"Oooh.....kind of still sensitive."

I think Helen would have stayed down there licking if she could have, but she knew we had to keep things moving.

"Just tastes like pussy with a lot of water, if you ask me. Doesn't really even smell like pee."

"I drank a lot of water today. Maybe that has something to do with it?"

"Maybe. But don't worry. Oh, here comes Hope now."

Hope was still wearing the panties but she had replaced her whit blouse with a ripped-up t-shirt, that was both too small for her and ripped in places allowing one to see her exposed tits from one angle or another.

"I could not find a different shirt other than this, Helen this was the only thing in your bag."

"Yeah, I had thought of it as a possibility for Clare. But you look sexy, in a rough way. Kind of wish we were shooting you too today."

"Thank you beautiful. Who knows, maybe we will."

We got Clare positioned on the bed, pretending to be asleep with the mags and dildo around her. Hope then took a few pictures in this pose and then it was time for Helen and me to stand by the bed looking over her. Click, click went the camera, and it was time for the three of us to remove our clothes and get into position on the bed. Helen leaned up against the headboard with me kneeling at her side and Clare's head down between Helen's legs. We also removed the mags and the dildo to add to the illusion of this being a dream sequence.