Red Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen took my semi-hard cock to her silken lips and started to softly suck.

"OK Clare, time to go to work with that tongue."

Clare struck out hesitantly with her tongue at Helen's juicy gash.

"Clare?" Asked a somewhat impatient Hope. "You have done this before, haven't you?"

Helen acted quickly and grabbed a handful of Clare's short hair and pulled her face into her crotch. Once she felt Clare's tongue actively going to work on the wet pussy in front of her, Helen let up on the pressure to the girl's head and allowed her to take things at her own pace. Being satisfied with Clare's tonguing of her slit, Helen resumed sucking my cock with the incredible talent I had become used to.

Hope got close ups of Helen sucking me and Clare licking and sucking on Helen's cunt, then moved to do a couple of wider-angle shots. Clare must have been doing a pretty good job at this point, as Helen's oral work became sporadic. Hope noticed this as well, and allowed Helen her orgasm, as she had gotten the important shots she wanted. Helen had the fingers of both hands in Clare's hair as her hips started to buck into the girl's face.

Helen vocalized her orgasm with moans and screams as it washed over her. She called upon god and fuck and ohhh as Clare's tongue darted over her clit. Her body trembled and shook, and Clare kept up her assault on her pussy through it all, until her clit was too sensitive to take anymore. Helen pulled Clare's face away from her gash as wave after wave ripped through her. Hope took a few more pictures, this time close ups of Helen's face and body as she orgasmed.

Once Helen had come back down to earth from her orgasm and had a chance to get her breath back I moved in behind Clare's upraised ass and eased into her wet and inviting pussy. Clare took a deep breath and braced herself by gripping the sheets with both hands. It was if this was the first time for her.

Now both Hope and Helen are tight in that department, Clare was like a glove on my rampant member as I slid in and out her. I knew I had to take it slow and steady so Hope could get the shots she wanted or I might cum too soon and in the wrong place.

As I rocked back and forth, with my hands on her hips, I looked down at the tight pucker of her asshole and wondered just how tight that would be. If Hope was happy enough with this scene, we might do more, and I could get a chance to plow that dark entrance of hers.

As I fucked this little minx, Helen decided to go off script and moved around to kiss her. Clare hesitated but began to respond eagerly. The kiss seemed to relax her, and she began to react to my movements inside her as she kissed Helen back. With each thrust I made I could feel her cunt getting wetter, and I could sense that she was beginning to enjoy it, though I could also tell that this was her first time.

As I said, Clare began to respond to having a real cock inside her and started moving her hips back and forth in time to my thrusts and little whimpers and moans emanated from her. Helen now decided that Clare's tits needed attention and started caressing and fondling them. Clare answered with more moans and her thrusts back on my invading manhood became harder and harder. Helen, wanting to make sure that this experience for Clare was the most enjoyable, she moved around to Clare's side, still toying with her the nipple of one of her tits, and used her free hand to pay attention to the girl's clit. Clare went electric, the stimulations of my cock deep inside her, and Helen's fingers on her nipple and clit sent her over the top. She shuddered and her body trembled as she orgasmed. Suddenly Helen squealed and I could feel the bedding getting wet below me. Hope made sure to not to get too close when she noticed that Clare was about to cum, just in case she happened to squirt again. I guessed that Hope would probably also limit how much water Clare consumed before and during further shoots. But, Hope never wanting to ever miss a possible shot, had kept taking pictures throughout.

Helen, being the 'I'll try anything once' person in our family, licked her wet fingers.

"Pretty much tastes like watered down pussy. Freaky," chirped Helen inquisitively. "Not sure I would make a steady diet of it, but it is not horrible."

"Thank you, food and beverage critic Helena Heavenly. OK, let's see if we can dry that up a bit and move to the next part of the scene," said Hope looking at me. I trotted off to the bathroom to grab a towel. A husband's job is never done. I came back with the towel and pat dried the spot where Clare had gushed.

With Clare now leaning up against the headboard and Helen stationed with her head between Clare's legs, I took the opposite side of the bed from where I had been while Helen was sucking my cock, though at this point my rod was not as hard as Hope wanted, so to my surprise, instead of having Clare get me hard, she came over and pulled off her ripped t-shirt and began stroking me.

"Wow, Hope, this is unlike you. You like to have the talent do all the work."

"Well maybe......I don't see this as work," as she rubbed the head of my manhood over her nipples. "Maybe, as I am a co-owner of this lovely hunk of meat, I want to personally see that it is fully functional before it goes to work." She then took the head into her mouth and gently sucked and licked. She lightly teased my balls with her fingertips as she took my length deep into her soft, wet mouth. "And further, maybe I just wanted to." She bobbed up and down a few more times, making sure to use her tongue a lot, and then stepped back to view her handiwork. "There, I think you are ready for action now. I will say that Clare's juices do go well with your cock."

"Hope Michaels. Fluffer," laughed Helen smiling up from between Clare's legs.

"I am a woman of MANY talents my dear wife. OK, let's get this done."

Clare took my, now hard cock onto her lips as Hope started taking pictures. Helen gave Clare a few minutes of working her oral talents on me, before she went to work on Clare's wet cunt. I will say this Clare, did know here way around a hard penis, and most likely would have had no problem making me hard, as she flitted her tongue and lips over my shaft and head. She was quite talented and had a very soft touch. It was obvious that she had done this before.

"That's right Clare, suck his cock. I want to see your tongue more. Take him as far as you can and stick out your tongue. Remember you want his cum all over that pretty face of yours in the end. Lick up his shaft. Give me as much tongue as you can. Lots of saliva....get him all wet.....let me see a string of spit from your mouth to his cock.....good little cock sucking girl....."

This was when Helen decided to go to work on Clare's pussy. Hope moved in close to Helen and her experienced tongue as it worked Clare's clit, making sure to get the heart shaped patch of hair in the frame. Helen gently took one of Clare's pussy lips in her teeth and slowly pulled back.

"Beautiful Helen," encouraged Hope before moving back to shooting Clare blowing me. She was doing a great job and I began to get that feeling in my balls that I would soon be shooting a load of cum all over this lovely girl. Hope could see it in me too and gave further encouragement to Clare. "OK, Clare, can you sense that your work is almost done, and Michael will soon give you what you have been working towards. So, work his head with your lips and tongue and start stroking his shaft. Remember you want all that lovely cum all over your beautiful face and tits: all that gooey cum goodness.

I let out a groan just as Clare began to pull back. My fist shot hit her on the lips and tongue, the next on her nose and cheek as she pulled further back while still stroking me. I coated her cheeks and eyes as rope after rope sprayed her, until she pointed my cock head down to her tits. Three more blasts found their marks on her delicately cone shaped tits and puffy nipples as she kept on stroking me. As the last drops were falling from my nearly spent cock, she reached out with her tongue to catch them before they hit her chest. Of course, being the diligent professional she was, Hope caught every bit.

Hope made sure to get close ups of Clare's face and tits covered in my spunk before having her carefully replace the tube top and her cut offs. She then lay down on the bed, taking up her 'sleeping' position again and we relaced the magazines and dildo. Hope took the final series of pictures of the 'sleeping girl.'

"OK, everyone, that is wrap on that one. Should come out nicely."

"We're done?" asked Helen and before Hope could answer, she swooped in and lifted Clare's head and began licking up the mess off a somewhat stunned Clare. "Well, if I can't have it on my face, I'm at least going to enjoy it one way."

"Yeah, we are good on this. So, what do we have up next Helen?"

"Well, bare with me on this. I want to do a shoot.....me.....though Hope I would need you to actually hit the shutter after I set up the shots. What I want to do are some black light photos of Clare and me. I have the UV makeup and paint and bulbs. We would be nude, but the pics would not be porn as such. They would be more erotic and sensual. What do you think Hope?"

"I think it is cool idea, but why don't you actually take, take the pictures?"

"That would mean I would not be in them. Can't be in two places at once."

"Yeah, I know. Paint and make me up with the stuff. I'll pose for you."

"You are willing to pose nude?"

"Why not, with the makeup and lighting, and as it won't actually be porn there should be no repercussions. I want to do it."

"You are in strange mood today my lovely wife. But let's get going on this before you change your mind."

"OK, let's set up the shoot and then you can cover us in colors. Clare you are good on this right?"

"Sure. Sounds fun and different. Let me just shower and get the rest of Michael's cum cleaned up."

Clare went and took a shower while Helen, Hope, and I went back to the studio with the black back drop and replaced the bulbs in the reflectors with the blacklight bulbs. We reduced the rest of the light down to almost total darkness, after setting up the tripods and loaded up Hope's Rolleiflex cameras.

Next on the agenda was to get Hope painted up.

"I can't believe that you are letting me do this," said Helen as she sprayed a long line of blue UV paint down a naked Hope's side.

"Believe it my love, but while you are getting me covered in this stuff, you can tell me your bigger plan. You obviously have a plan."

"Well, you have wildlife photography and all that, and while I love being in front of the camera, the idea of being behind it appeals to me as well. My professor likes my stuff, so I figured with what I have learned in class, and from you guys, and the reading I have done on my own, I could do some really cool erotic art. Mainstream, and sellable," answered Helen as she spray painted more blue strips on Hope. "Plus, the floor above us is available at a great rent, considering we also rent this floor, and I thought maybe opening a gallery. Selling.....maybe some of my stuff....some of yours......and other photographers.....large print stuff.....we could have shows.....even feature some up-and-coming student photographers and the like......we have good cash flow right now......the studio is doing well......"

"Wow. You have really thought about this."

"OH yeah......and as soon as we can I want to change my name."

"You want to become Helena Heavenly officially?"

"No, I want to become Helen Michaels-Mitchell. We would call the gallery the Michaels-Mitchell Gallery."

"As I said, wow. Yeah, go for it. You are doing a great job managing the studio, and if you think you can handle the workload, your stuff so far looks really pretty good, so I say go for it. Michael? Oh, and I love the idea you want to take our names. Other than for professional stuff, I would change my name and do the hyphen thing."

"I guess we are taking on a gallery and new names. I'm all for it." I said eagerly. "And we will still do some porn shoots?"

"Yeah, as long as that holds out and will make some money. Even if people stop buying magazines, I will keep shooting the two of you as long as you want." Helen added a few more lines of color to Hope, accentuating her breasts and ass. Then sprayed neon red in her hair.

"Now we are twinzies." Leaning her red locks in towards Hope's now red painted hair. "What colors do you want for your lips and eyes?"

"I don't know, something girly."

"We'll go with pink for the lips and green for the eyes. That will be cool."

"How easy is this stuff to get off?"

"OH.....it will come off in.....four or five days," said Helen wickedly and with a smile."

"Four or Five......"

"Don't worry my pretty lady.....I was just joking......it will come off in the shower."

At that point a freshly showered cleaned up Clare came casually walking in still naked and toweling off her hair.

"Oh, good. Just in time to get all messy again," said Helen happily, who then went to work spraying the girl with different colors than Hope.

"And soon you will look like me: covered in bright colored paint."

Helen got things going quickly once she had painted Clare up. She had them pose individually first with them just standing, then some poses of them bending in different ways, and other exaggerated poses. Next, she moved on to two of them embracing, their arms and legs wrapped around the other. Then she moved on to closeups of Hope and Clare kissing. Helen then decided to take the images a little further, lips and tongues on hard nipples, hands on crotches, and finally both laying down with Clare on top in a sixty-nine with their faces looking at the camera.

Without the benefit of seeing the finished product at that point, I thought I whole shoot looked great. The mix of colors was incredible. The UV paint and makeup emitted enough light to make out shapes, but you could not tell that either was Hope or Clare, just naked female forms.

"OK, guys that a wrap. Unless Hope has something, I think we are done for the day."

"OH, no more Helen?" I asked.

"There is one scene I want to do, but we have to do it back at the house. It is an outdoor shoot. So, it is a shoot for another day. I think it's a pretty cool idea, but we will have to set up for it. So, maybe Clare's next day off?"

"Well, spill it. I have my little painted body on the edge of my seat."

OK......so Michael is a Roman soldier on guard duty in the woods........don't worry I have his stuff......I found it in a cool theatrical shop.....helmet....sword....little skirt thing....everything....even a couple of spears.....so he lets his guard down to take a pee.....and he is ambushed by two warrior women.....Clare and myself......painted blue.......little short leather skirts and tops.......well, then they.....we.....have their way with him.....we call it something like Pleasure Warriors......or something like that.....but we photograph it down in the woods by the creek....."

"Wow, that sounds cool," from Clare eagerly. "It will be fun."

"I like the idea. When did you get so creative? You never cease to amaze me my love. Clare why don't you go shower, and we will talk about a few things when you are done."

With Clare out of the room, Hope relaxed a bit.

"Well, that could have gone a lot worse, though our little punk pixie needs to come clean on a few things. It would have been nice to know that she had never been with anyone before, other than the glory hole stuff."

"She does know how to suck cock."

"And once she got over being nervous, she caught on to giving my little cunny a nice workout. I guess she learned a lot pretty much the same way I did, with working in the porn shop."

"What was up with that squirting......what ever it was.....I've never seen anything like it," from Hope laughing.

"I didn't even know it was possible. It was kind of cool. Kind of makes me want to try some things......" Said, Helen eagerly until Hope cut her off.

"OH no Michael, our little slut is getting ideas."

"Her ideas aren't bad you have to admit. You re quite sexy all painted up like that. Which I can't believe: You getting in front of the camera. What is up with you today?"

"I don't know really. I guess I felt like she would...well......I just needed to mark my territory. I guess I took a few pages out of Helen's book; free and easy."

"You don't have to worry about Clare. She is cute and sexy, but I am not sure how to say this.....fooling around with her is fun, but there is no connection.....does that make sense?"

"Helen is right, fun to play with, but not my favorite toy?"

"So, you guys don't feel I need to invite her to spend the night with us in our bed. You guys don't desire a foursome for the night or a few nights?"

"No, I am happy with the two women I have. Helen?"

"We are good. I am happy to 'leave work at the office,' though it does make for a fun place to work."

"So, we are all agreed, no playing with the help outside of work. I'm going to go see if she is out of the shower so I can get this paint and makeup off. Oh, and Helen, I really liked these shoots and the one you have planned."

"My wife loves my work. I can't wait to get her home so we can fuck her."

"I like that plan."

I guess Hope had a bit of a conversation with Clare in the bathroom, as when Clare found us, she said that she was sorry for not telling us that, while not technically, she was a virgin up to that point. She had never even kissed a guy, let alone a girl before, or for that matter had anything but a dildo in her pussy before today. She had no idea about the squirting thing, though she had never had the intense orgasms she had had today.

Hope returned a little bit later, her still damp hair pulled back in a ponytail, and wearing her black leather pants and the blouse that Clare had sprayed. She had the blouse unbuttoned and tied above her midriff.

"I rinsed it out before and left it to dry, and yeah you can see most of my tits and my nipples. What are you going to do about it?"

"Probably jump you when we get home and fuck you," laughed Helen.

"Good, then you get the point, because as you can probably tell, I am fucking horny again."

We stopped at a little place on the way home and had dinner. Our waiter was very attentive to our party, and all three women made sure that he got a good glimpse of what he kept trying to see. OK so who would not try to look at three pairs of boobs pretty much out in the open. Hope really was horny, as through most of the meal she had her hand on either my cock or Helen's crotch. The advantages of being sat in a booth.

Once we got home, we parked the car in the garage and Clare headed upstairs to her apartment, after giving each of us a kiss on the cheek and telling us what a great day she had. I think Hope almost waivered on her resolve to not bring the girl into our bed but thought better of it.

"You know.....well.......don't worry about it......look I will be developing and printing tomorrow, if you want to see that end of it."

"I would love to, but.......I am back at the stables at five-thirty, but I would love to see the prints."

"Well then come by when you get off for dinner and we can all go over them. You did great."

As Helen had said, once we got in the house, she was tearing off Hope's clothes and dragging her upstairs to our room.

"Beware Michael, it looks like you are dealing with two sluts tonight." Helen wasn't lying, both she and Hope were ravenous for hot, dirty sex. The next day, being Sunday, we slept in and fucked some more before Hope went down into the basement photo lab we had set up and spent the morning developing all the film and then printing two copies of each picture. On the back of each photo from one set she wrote her personal comments. When she got to the pics that Helen had shot, she just put a small 'x' on the back of the ones that she really liked. Out of the sixty pictures she took, Hope was happy to see that there were eight that she really thought were quite good artistically.