Red Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is kind of a long story," said Clare meekly.

"Well, why don't you start at the beginning. But first, how old are you?"

"Eighteen." Hope looked at me and scowled.

"Ok, so you are eighteen, go on." Still scowling at me.

Clare began to tell her story. Her father owned the porn shop and had her work there to save money. Her mother had bugged out years ago, and she had not heard from her since. She had worked there for over a year just stocking the shelves and being a cashier. But once she turned eighteen, at the beginning of December, to save money and because he owed a lot from gambling and drinking, he had her doing glory hole blow jobs from one of the peep-show rooms. He said he would beat her if she didn't. He had beaten her before. She did as she was told. Then at Christmas, she met me, but there was really nothing she could do. She kept doing the blow jobs, and then a few days ago he told her that to pay off one of his debts, she had to sleep with one of the men he owed money to. When she said "no," he beat her up.

"Is that where you got the eye and the split lip?" Asked Helen sympathetically.

"No, that came later. So, I threw a few things in a backpack, took all the money I had, and hoofed it. I had no idea where to go, and then I remembered I still had the business card Michael gave me. I headed South. I hitched to New York, and then at a truck stop, I got a ride from a trucker. That's where I got the eye and the lip. He forced to me blow him. He opened his pants and took out his hard cock and pushed my head down on to him. He held me by my hair and forced himself on me. Then he tried to rape me..... that's when I bit him on the arm....he hit me a few times and tossed me out on the road....just North of here. I walked the last few miles."

All I could think of was 'wow,' just wow. Both Helen and Hope were looking at me now, though Hope was no longer scowling.

"Oh my god. I don't know what to say. Are you all right, though?" Asked Helen, putting her arm around Clare's shoulders.

"Yeah, I guess. I'll be fine. Especially if you still want to do a photo session."

"There's more to everything than just doing a photo shoot. How much money do you have? Where are you going to live? A photo shoot is not going to keep you going for long," said Hope with concern.

"I didn't really think, I just ran. I guess I should go back. This was stupid of me. I have a little over eight dollars left."

"Hope....Michael.....why don't we step away and talk about this," said Helen quickly. "Clare, would you excuse us for a minute. We will be right back." Helen took Hope and me by the hand and pulled us to the bedroom set.

"OK, Helen, let's hear it," said Hope. This time scowling at Helen.

"Look, we can't just let her go back to that horror. Look, Michael offered her a job, sort of, but didn't. so, we have some responsibility here. She can stay in the guest house above the garage. It is furnished now, and it has its own kitchen, and we can help her find a job. She has an edgy look......kind of different I'll admit......but we could come up with something......."

"We really don't know anything about this girl," put in Hope, still not happy.

"We know that she has had a hard time of it. What did any of know really of the other when we first met? Like then, I have a gut feeling about her. I say we take her in and help get her on her feet."

"So, Michael, Helen wants to take in a stray. What do you think?"

"I think Helen is right. We let her live in the apartment above the garage and help her get on her feet. I have a few ideas of shoots we could do with her."

"Well, I guess the ayes have it. But look my loves, I don't want her doing a photo shoot until she is on her feet. I don't want her selling her body because she has to. If she decides, in a while, that it is something she is comfortable with, then OK. Yeah, she has a certain edge to her look that could be cool and sexy, but not until she finds a real job. Michael, it looks like our pet has her own pet project. Let's go tell her. Oh, and Michael, don't go offering any other jobs to strays without talking to us first."

"I didn't offer......"

"Michael!"

We went back to Clare, and Helen explained what we had decided. Hope, still not entirely happy with the situation, offered to her the option that if she was not comfortable with that, then we would lend her the money to get her back to Vermont. It was Helen's turn to scowl at Hope, and restated to Clare that she was welcome to stay and that we would help start over. And so, that was how Clare Daniels came to live in the apartment above our garage.

We explained to Clare our relationship and how we met, and eventually got together as couple, well a triple. Well also went on to tell her about the studio on both levels, the boudoir business and then the porn work. As we knew Clare was familiar with the Milkman shoot, and had seen the Vixens shoot publication, so we explained how we did the shots and then sent the pictures in, if the publisher liked them, they would be published, and we would get paid. Clare said that both were popular and that they were high quality, a lot better than some of the jerk off mags that guys, and some women, bought. One of the reasons she had first started cutting her hair the way it was, the pixie and half shave, was to keep the pervy guys from hitting on her, which they had when she first started working at the porn store. She ended up liking it, so kept it that way.

To be honest, the three us were getting to like her hair.

Since we had moved into the house and began to settle into married life, we were not afraid to walk around in various states of undress. Helen namely, was quite comfortable going around virtually naked much of the time, and rarely wore any part of a swimsuit when in the pool, and nothing in the hot tub. So, we had to be somewhat careful with Clare around. Though as Helen put it, "if she is interested in fucking in front of the camera, then she needs to get used to people being naked." Clare got used to seeing tits fairly quickly, and the odd ass and pussy.

Helping find work for an eighteen year old with a somewhat embarrassing work history was not an easy task. Retail managers were happy with the retail experience until they found out she had worked in an adult bookstore. But other than that, all was going smoothly. Helen bought her some clothes. Just the basics, we had agreed that we didn't want her to get the idea that we wanted anything from her. Though she ate most of her meals with us, we stocked her little kitchen.

One afternoon while Helen and Clare were grocery shopping, mainly for Clare's apartment, they ran into George Finch. Helen introduced Clare. George asked how things were going and about Clare.

"Looking for a job? I just lost one of my stable boys to the army........ no experience really necessary......will teach you all you need to know.....if they're putting you up, I am not concerned about where you've been, just where you are headed......not a glamorous job....mucking out stalls......giving them hay.......all that kind of stuff......you'll be the only girl working.....rest are all boys.......most of the riders are girls.....and my daughter.....a lot of the university equestrian team stable with us....... Interested? Be over at my place this afternoon around four......I will show you around......give you a look......pay is not too bad." And that is how Clare came to work for the Finches, our life was running smoothly again.

Clare enjoyed the work, even though it was hard and, as George had put it, unglamorous. The boys in the stable gave her a bit of a hard time at first, but she was able to hold her own and soon had them accepting her an equal. George was quite happy with her work and made a point of saying how impressed he was with the way she was with the horses. "She really has a way of with them, very calming." Clare's position on the job, was that it was a decent paycheck and the horses were lovely, but what she went on the most about was Olivia, the Finch's daughter.

"She's cute and smart. She also doesn't look down on the help. She also asked if I could be the one to look after her horses. She might actually like me."

"You have the hots for the farmer's daughter? Well in this case the horseman's daughter." Even though I was only three years older than she was, our relationship was more like father daughter than it was as peers. "Well, be careful."

"It does not bother you that I might like girls more than boys?"

"Have you noticed my marital situation? I am married to two women who are married to each other. You think that it would bother me that you might like girls?"

"Well......."

"Don't worry about what others think. Be yourself but be careful."

"I will. Thanks for everything you and Hope and Helen have done for me. Oh, and I have decided that I still want to......try doing some modelling.......a shoot."

"Well, talk to Hope. That is her department"

So, Clare talked with Hope, actually all three of us.

"Michael says you have decided you still want to do some shoots. Are you sure?" Asked Hope with a level of concern.

"Yes. I think it would be fun."

"You realize that you are selling your body? You also understand that those 'pervy' men are going to be jacking off to pictures of you. Even covering pictures of your face with loads of their cum."

"Yeah, but at least I won't be forced to do it, and I will be getting paid for it. Also, I get to pick what I do, right?"

"You would have some say in what we shoot. Though Michael said that you prefer girls over guys. Would you be willing to do a scene with a guy? Mags with cum shots do better than ones without."

"Just any guy or Michael?"

"Well at this point, Michael, but if you decide to do more, it could be with other guys....men......women......you might not always get to pick."

"OK."

"Well, think about it for another week. If then you still want to go in front of the camera, we can do a shoot or two. Just remember, you will be selling something very personal for money. People will see your tits, your ass, your cunt. They will see you licking a woman's pussy or being fucked in the ass. You have to decide if you REALLY want to go down that road."

"Helen did. Michael did."

"Yeah well, no one ever said they were completely normal. They also kind of just fell into it, but with everything that has happened to you, you need to be sure that is what you want. We'll talk about it again in a week."

A week later one night after diner, Helen, Hope and I were sitting down by the pool and Clare walked in naked as the day she was born.

"Hope........does this answer your question?"

Clare's tits were not big, but a very tasty cone shaped mouthful with puffy nipples and fit her small frame. A nice little five-foot two package. Helen would make her shave her pussy. It had been a long time since I had seen a hairy gash. Yup, Helen would make her shave it. She was cute. I could even see Hope and Helen eying her up.

"Well, I'll say you know how to make an entrance, and a decision. I am....we are.....guessing you do want to do some scenes?"

"Damn straight. So, we can do some shoots? Well not right now, as I have to get back to the stable and put some horses to bed, but sometime soon?"

"Yeah, we can give it a go, but if you are going to go to work you might want to put some clothes on. But yes, we can do some test shots on your next day off." Clare was able to trade off with one of the other stable lads, so she was able to get a rare Saturday off, that following weekend. It was good that the shoot came pretty quickly, as Hope began to get a little tired of Clare taking her top off at the meals she ate with us. Helen, not to be out done, hence took her top off as well.

"You know Clare, the shoot is on. You don't need to convince me further of your resolve," said Hope critically, though with some compassion.

"Maybe the person she is trying to convince is herself," I put in looking directly at Clare.

"MAYBE.....you two......she just wants to show us how comfortable she is. Anyway, I like looking at her titties. She is so cute and sexy," from Helen emphatically and then with a smile at the end, and a little jiggle of her own tits. "AND Hope, you were not this hard on Michael and me, you photographed us the first time we met....and fucked."

"You and Michael were different. First off, you are older than she is, and it just seemed to happen organically, and Michael had taken pictures of him and then just ex-girlfriend having sex. Yes, maybe I should have stopped you to from fucking, and maybe I should not have shot it, but I would not change anything about that day. That was......is......our day......." Tears were streaming down her cheeks. Helen put her arms around her and kissed her gently on the cheek.

"None of us would take that day away. I would not have the two of you without that day. Michael would not change anything. Don't worry Clare, the shoot is on. Hope just does not want you to ever regret your decision, it is not some little thing you are about to do."

That night as we were getting ready for bed came out all of Hope's emotions.

"I just don't the girl fucking up her life. I know I never gave the two of you the choice. IT was about what I wanted, and yes it happened naturally, but I could have stopped you two. I could have not photographed it. But I don't regret what I did. The only thing I would change, is that I would have joined you two. I would fuck the two of you right then and there. But Clare is not about me. I just don't want her to get hurt. Just because things have worked for us.....we are not anything close to the norm. I would not suggest this lifestyle to anyone. Somehow we are making this work, and every day I am thankful for the fact that we do make it work, because I could not live without you two. I just wanted to make sure that she had the choice of what she did with her life. To be honest, I also don't want this to mess us up." Hope was crying again.

"Hope.......this won't mess us up......she is cute and sexy in her way......and she will be fun to fuck.......but not as much fun as the woman I have given half my heart to. Michael?"

"You know deep down Hope, that Helen is right. What we have is true, and nothing is going to change that."

We made slow and tender love that night.

When the day came to shoot Clare, we all headed down to the studio. Clare had dressed in just her everyday clothes, and Helen came with different outfits for her to wear. Hope had decided that she wanted first to photograph Clare "raw," with no makeup or a shaved beaver.

"I want her as she is: natural. I need to see how she is under different lights."

Once we got to the studio, Hope had Clare take her clothes off in front of Helen and me in the kitchen area and walk naked to the curtained off room we used for just basic portraits. She had picked out a basic black back drop and just a single metal stool for Clare to sit on. Using both film and digital cameras she started shooting with Clare sitting upright on the cold metal stool.

Clare handled it well, though it was obvious that was somewhat nervous. At first, the poses were pretty simple, other than being totally naked, there was no real sense of eroticism involved. Once the easy shots were done, Hope pulled the card from the digital camera and loaded the pics onto a laptop.

"OK, Helen.......give her some black eye liner around the eyes, and some color to her cheeks. Not a lot, but I want to eyes and cheeks to stand out a bit."

"Yes, boss lady," said Helen with a laugh.

Once done, Hope went through the same process and poses.

"Now we just need a bit of color to her lips.....subtle Helen, very subtle."

"You got it."

This time, Hope made it more difficult for Clare.

"Pinch your nipples, Clare. I want them hard, and I want a bit of natural color in them." Hope took a few shots as Clare nervously did as she was told. "Now open your legs a little. I want to see your lips. Roll your hips a bit......there.....now your hand......open yourself to me......you can do it......show me your cunt......show me your fuck hole.....show me that you want a tongue on your clit.......or a big hard cock deep in your pussy......show me.....smile love......show me how much you want to fuck......."

Hope was now satisfied once she looked at last set of test pics, and showed them to everyone. Hope them moved her to the cold floor of the of the backdrop.

"Lay on your side Clare.....leg bent.....foot on the floor....now spread your lips again.....show me......show me your sex......hand on your tit.....play with your nipple.......play with your clitty too.....make yourself cum Clare......we have time.....if you need to, close your eyes.....think of what you think about when you make yourself orgasm."

Helen, seeing that Clare was having a hard time with masturbating in public dropped one strap of her dress to reveal one of her own tits and started playing with it. Then she dropped her free hand to her gash, and with her legs spread slightly began to masturbate. Clare first fixed her gaze on my Helen and began to mirror what she was doing. Soon, she closed her eyes and tossed her head back as her pussy reacted to her fingers.

"Come here husband. Don't just stand there."

Obedient husband that I was, I came over to Helen and kissed her and replaced her hand with mine, feeling the dewy folds of her pussy lips.

"Mmmmm.....that feels lovely," she purred as she reached for my cock through my trousers. "What are you snickering about Hope? You know how it sometimes takes seeing hot, dirty sex for you to get your engine running. Oh and Clare....when Hope gets her engine running....she is an incredible fuck."

While I loved Helen playing with my cock, the aroma of wet pussy in the room was getting to me. I figured that Helen would like something more than a finger, so I knelt down between her legs and replaced my hand with my tongue. I could hear soft moans coming from over by Clare along with the constant clicks of the camera shutters and I went to town licking out Helen's cunt. Soon my face was covered in the juices of her desire as she became more and more wobbly on her feet. It has to be hard to stand there and cum while in heels, but Helen was the one who could and would get the job done. A few more attacks of my tongue on her hard clit and I felt her body shake. I helped steady her a bit with my hand on her ass, and she let out a deep moan.

As Helen came to her senses, and I stopped licking, both Hope and Clare were standing there. Hope, not giving up the opportunity to get some good pics was shooting away, and Clare looked like the cat that just ate the canary.

"OH.....I guess you finished before we did.....looks like my idea was quite successful. That was quite.....refreshing Michael. Thank you."

"OK. We have been at this for a couple of hours, so Helen why don't you order in Chinese, and we can take a little break. Clare and I, and you guys if you want to as well, will go through all the digital pics while we eat. Then Helen, if you could take out your shave kit and shave her kitty while we wait for the food to arrive......?"

Helen ordered the food and then took, the still naked, Clare to the kitchen set and had her lay on the table.

"I've done some of my favorite work on this table," laughed Helen. Clare looked at her quizzically, and then suddenly got the joke and laughed.

"The Milkman Cummeth?"

"Yup.......the Milkman Cummeth......and he does......a LOT.......and I mean a LOT. Now let's get that beaver shorn."

Meanwhile, after they had gone to the 'kitchen.'

"Would you be willing to put that tongue of yours to work some more, while Clare gets a close shave? I am horny as fuck.......and I would fuck you.....but you probably want to save yourself for later......."

1...56789...11