Red Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh! Looks like I get to sit between my two favorite men," chirped Helen gleefully. I knew that I could rely on Helen to get things started. We did not have to wait long.

With Helen between me and my father and Hope sitting next to my mother, we enjoyed our drinks of choice and talked and laughed. It might have been about ten minutes in when I felt Helen's hand on my thigh and looking down I could she was also softly caressing my father's thigh with her other hand.

"You know Hope, while you were eating pussy last night and all that good stuff that along with it, I was enjoying both of these men and their wonderous cocks." Helen moved her stroking hands into our crotches gave direct attention to our swelling members. "And the best part? I had the pleasure of one in my oh so wet pussy and one in my oh so tight ass at the same time."

My mother moved a hand to Hope's leg and began to slowly caress her.

"I bet you want to see Robert's monster thick cock for real instead of just in pictures. Right Hope? I know I want to see it again." Helen now used both hands to unbuckle my father's trousers and free his cock. "Look at that Hope, isn't it such a beautiful beast?"

My mother was now idly playing with one of Hope's tits through her blouse.

"And you know Hope, it tastes great." Helen gracefully slid off the couch, still holding my father's thick cock in her hand and with her legs tucked underneath er, lowered her mouth onto the rampant member of her desires. She took it as far down as she could easily do and came back up swirling her tongue around the shaft. With her free hand, she reached for my crotch and began fumbling with the zipper. Even as deft as she was with her oral skills, I gave her a bit of hand and undid the button, so she had better access to the zip.

Soon she had my rod out and slowly stroked it up and down as she continued to bob on my father's cock. My mother now had opened Hope's blouse to reveal her tits and was casually playing with her excited nipples, while whispering in her ear.

"Hope, what's better than one popsicle? Oh.....I made a funny.....well two are better than one," laughed Helen as she quickly moved her mouth to my hard member for a few licks and slurps. "As I only have one POP-sicle, I will have to make do with that and a SON-sicle."

Helen alternated between my cock and my father's, going up and down our shafts as if she were enjoying a sexy summer treat. Her tongue and lips moved around our glans, swirling and licking, taking in the nectar of our precum. Hope had removed her leather pants and my mother was fingering her wet gash while toying with one of Hope's nipples. I was not sure which was more erotic, watching Helen suck both my father and me, or watching my mother and Hope.

"Hope, you should go enjoy the fun with Helen, I bet she will have more fun with you there. She is a wonderful cock sucker, but you know how much she likes to share." Helen gave a little wiggle of her ass and smiled on my cock. I am sure mainly to let Hope know that she heard my mother.

Hope gave my mother a quick kiss and got up from the love seat and moved towards us, taking up a position next to Helen on the floor. Helen raised her head from my rod and gave Hope a long deep kiss.

"Glad you wanted to join the party." Helen, grasping the base of my father's manhood offered it Hope. "Tasty."

"I never thought you the one for elaborate plans Helen. Just goes to show why I love you so much," smiled Hope and she reached out with her tongue and gave the shaft a long slow lick. "You are right, tasty."

Hope licked around the head and then moved back down the shaft while Helen returned to paying attention to my hard member. Both of them knew how to work a cock with the best of them. They almost seemed to be in competition to see who could be the better cock sucker. With my father's thick cock, Hope probably had the hardest job, but that did not stop her from licking and slurping around his glans and shaft, paying attention to his thick head, and every now and then looking over at Helen and smiling wickedly.

Helen's tongue and lip work on my member was incredible. She licked and flicked her tongue over me, changing every now and then to take one of my balls in her gentle mouth. She would then go back to licking and sucking on my shaft and head. By the expression on my father's face I could see that Hope was doing as good of a job as Helen was on me.

Smiling, my mother moved from the love seat to down between Hope and Helen and put a hand on each of their shoulders.

"Is there room for three?" Cooed my mother.

"There is always room for you Eve." Looking, and smiling at my mother Helen offered her my cock to feast on. Both my mother and Helen now began to share my rampant member, their lips and tongues running up and down opposite sides of my cock. Their tongues dancing over my hardness. Every now and then their tongues would touch, resulting in them kissing before going back to working my shaft.

At this point, my father traded positions with Hope and was delicately licking the petals of her gash. Her moans and cooing made it obvious that he was doing well, and she was enjoying it. Soon her fingers were entwined in his hair as she pulled his head in close. I was pretty sure he would be getting her off in no time and would be having him fuck her in short order.

"Yes, Robert eat me.....eat my wet pussy.....you tongue feels so good.....yes.....oh god....my clit....that is it...so good.....yes....your tongue...fuck me with your tongue...mmmmm..yes.....clit..yes.....oooooh..make me cum....yes.....yes....oh god.....my clit.....finger.....ass....oh god.....yes....fuck my ass........finger.....oh yes......god.....yes.....so goooood.....yes....cum.....cumming.....yes......."

On my side of the couch, Helen and my mother were kissing passionately as my mother stroked me and Helen caressed her tits. Helen broke the kiss first and looked into my mother's eyes lovingly.

"You take him, I get him whenever I want. I think I will see if Hope needs any help with that monster cock of your husband's, now that he has made her cum once already with his oral skills."

As Helen moved to the other end of the couch, my mother climbed aboard me, sinking her pussy down onto my hard cock and kissed me as she settled down to my base.

"It looks like your father is having a nice time of it," said my mother smiling, "and I can tell you are not having too bad of a time either." She started riding up and down on my cock and kissed me again, then we both looked over at the trio to see that Hope was riding my father with Helen on the floor with her head down between their legs, licking and slurping away. "I must say, they are both lovely women, and you three make a great start to a family. Oh, your cock feels so good inside me. Your father's is quite wonderful, but it is nice to enjoy different ones." We kissed again.

"Well your......your.....I can see why he loves......you....."

"Having a hard time saying that your mother's cunt is quite lovely?" Laughed my mother.

"Yeah, something like that."

"Well, I will say it for you. My wet, juicy, and beautiful cunt, loves being fucked by my strong and virile son, who has two stunningly wonderful wives." My mother speeded up her up and down thrusts.

"I wasn't necessarily going to put it that way, but maybe something like that. Mmm, that feels good."

"Well then, how about, mom slam that delicious pussy of yours down on my hard, throbbing cock. Does that sound more like it?"

"Uh-hu.....yup that could work."

"Or maybe you want to say, fuck my brains out mom with your dripping, hot, tight gash." I could feel her vaginal muscles flexing and gripping my member as she rode me.

"Yeah, that works too." I began meeting her thrust for thrust as she clamped down on me.

"Lastly maybe you want to say, yeah ride me hard mom and let me fill your incredible cunt with my mother loving cum? Or maybe it would be better en francais, monte-moi dur maman et laisse-moi remplir ta chatte incroyable. Your father loves it when I speak French when we fuck." My mother's cunt muscles continued to flex as she rode me up and down, my cock sliding in out of her wet box. I must admit, though she rarely swears, her dirty talk and movements were bringing me close to cumming.

Though I was keeping my focus on my mother, I could hear the noises coming from the trio and could hear Hope moaning and my father making sounds like he was about to come. Helen was the only one not being pleasured by someone but was making comments every now and then about how thick my father's cock was and how well Hope was taking it in her tight pussy, or how good her cunt tasted. So, they were having a great time.

As my mother speeded up her bouncing on my hard, close to bursting, member I took both her tits in my hands and pinched her nipples, softly at first but harder with each rise in the volume of her grunts and moans. I feel her increasing dew on my crotch as she got closer and closer to orgasm. Hope was getting closer herself, becoming more vocal. My mother liked the pressure on her nipples and lowered her head to my mouth and kissed me, while keeping up her rapid hip thrusts.

Helen must have sensed that we were both on the verge of cumming and scooted over to us and began to tongue my swollen and dew-covered balls. I started shooting my load forcefully into my mother with the added sensation of Helen's tongue. Her body tensed and shuddered as her own orgasm started. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced around each other, as her body trembled. My mother rolled her hips up, lifting off my cock as I continued to shoot my cum, which Helen was quick to capture with her waiting mouth, taking the last couple of shots on her tongue and lips. Once the shooting stopped, Helen directed her attention to my mother's leaking cunt and sucked and licked out my seed as it oozed from her dripping pussy.

"Oh god Robert, fuck me. Fuck me hard, I am going to cum." My mother and looked over towards Hope and my father while Helen continued to lap up the goo coming out of my mother. His cock pistoned in and out of her as he fucked her from behind. Suddenly he stopped moving, balls deep inside of her his ass muscles flexing. OH, fuck.....I feel you cumming.....god yes.....fill me with your cum.....oh god......cumming......."

Helen moved quickly to their end of the couch and stroked Hope's back as her orgasm washed over her. With her free hand she grasped my father's shaft as he pulled out and leaned down to take his tip in her mouth to catch the last few drops. Once she had cleaned his knob, she went to work sucking and licking out his cum from Hope's gash. The smile on her face could not have been broader.

"The little minx seems to not get enough cum. Eve loves cum, but I must admit I have never seen anyone as addicted to the stuff as Helen is," stated my father happily. Hellen pulled her face away from Hope's snatch. Her face was dripping, and the huge smile had not left her.

"Everyone has to have a passion, and though I found it later in life than others, I have found that I love sex and cum and everything that goes with it. You can call me cum slut anytime you want, and I will love you for it, and I am not afraid to admit it. AND, I don't see any of you complaining," said Helen with honesty and a certain amount of defiance.

"Hope and I would not have it any other way, and we are happy to give you as much as you want forever," I answered lovingly.

Hope slid off the couch and nuzzled up to Helen and scooped up a finger of the goo from Helen's face and put it to her own lips.

"Yummy. And we do love you all the more for it, our little cum slut." And then, she kissed her hard and passionately.

"We love all of you," said my father with a nod of agreement from my mother, nestled in my arms.

We got cleaned up and dressed and left my parents to enjoy the rest of their evening and headed back to the apartment having arranged to meet my parents in the morning and go to breakfast with them. Back at the apartment Hope and I made love to Helen, after all she had not had a chance to cum yet. In the end we fell asleep with Helen in the middle, between Hope and me.

The next morning, after an overly long three-some shower, involving a certain amount of fondling and sex, we dressed and went to pick up my parents. We had a nice breakfast at a popular local place and after being talked into buying cell phones, went and purchased said phones. While we were not the last people on the people on the planet to get with the times, there were not too many out there that had held out. So, now the five of us had mobile phones. Ok, so it would make getting in touch with other a lot easier. We figured it made sense, with Hope in an office in one part of the campus, me moving from one part to another, and Helen in the studio. We drove my folks to the airport and drove onto the tarmac and found the company jet.

The pilot and co-pilot were waiting by the plane. The same ones Helen and I had when we flew up at Christmas. They both grinned and exchanged glances when they saw Helen. She smiled at them and gave them a little curtsey, which did not go unnoticed by my father.

"What was that all about?" Asked my dad.

"You probably don't really want to know, but I will say this: You know Helen."

"Yeah, probably better. You can tell me another time, over some drinks."

"Actually, I would not be surprised if she took great satisfaction telling the story, over a few drinks."

My parents flew off, back to Vermont, and my mother would let the girls know when she got an appointment for them at the invitro clinic.

That afternoon we did some grocery shopping and picked up a few, school related, items for Helen and me, mainly text books for Helen's two night classes and my five daytime ones. Helen helped Hope pick out her clothes for her first day at work in the Media-Publications office. If Hope had her way, she would have gone with her standard, but Helen won out and had her go with a pair of brown leather pants and a billowy white blouse that was just sheer enough for one to see the color of her lingerie, and modest pair of heels.

"I want you to go in there tomorrow and knock them dead with just how sexy and smart you are. I want the women you work with to want you just as much as the guys, so when Michael or I come to visit you at the office everyone in your office will know that they can't have you, because you are ours."

"So let me get this straight, you want me to look hot so that the people I work with want me but know that they can't have me."

"Yup."

"You know that is kind of messed up right?"

"Yup, but you know that it will make you feel good because you won't just be some wonk of a boss. You know I am right."

"Ok, we will try it your way."

Of course, Helen was right in the end. Over the next two months Hope settled well into her job learning the ropes and with everyone in her office wanting to be her.

We got moved into the house with Helen handling the delivery of the furniture and such, getting it set up. The studio was slow, so she had the time and enjoyed having the control. My classes were going well as I came into the homestretch to graduation. I did not get to play rugby that semester, as with classes, working at the studio, and enjoying 'married' life, there just wasn't the time. Helen's classes were going well as well, so things in our little threesome were working out quite nicely. Oh, and we were having great sex too.

Soon after the furniture arrived, my parents came back down so my mother could fly the girls up to New York for their invitro consultation. My father stayed with me in the house, and we tinkered with the Rover while Helen and Hope were in New York with my mother. Everything went well with the doctors and the prognosis for both of them getting pregnant at the same time. The goal would be to do the procedures over the Summer, after having a sort of wedding ceremony and honeymoon in Tahiti.

We had dinner one night with the Finches, our horsey neighbors who were using some of our property to exercise their horses. We met his wife, Victoria, who had been over in England at horse show and had met George, then a stable manager. One thing led to another, and they fell in love, married, and started the stable over here. Their daughter, Olivia, was nineteen and following in her mother's footsteps and was an avid equestrian, though she seemed to have a little of the roguish temperament of her father. Their son, Mark, was 22 and away at college in Connecticut.

While George was quite comfortable with our three-some relationship, Victoria was a little dubious, though she was polite and tried to be friendly. Olivia was quite interested and friendly. She really enjoyed talking to Helen and Hope. It was almost as if she wanted to say something and was holding back. As we were leaving their place, George made sure to thank us again for letting us use the property and that if anytime we needed something, just to let him know.

So, everything was going smoothly. We even picked up our three wedding rings and Helen's matching collar. The craftsman had done an incredible job on the rings, but the real masterpiece was the collar. It was two half circles that fit together and was locked together with two pins that once in place were virtually unnoticeable. Helen was ecstatic. While we all decided to hold off wearing our rings, Helen wanted her collar on immediately. She took the now worn and faded leather dog collar off, and with the jeweler's help put the new gold and white gold one on. It really did look incredible on her. As I said, everything was going smoothly.

One morning towards the end of March while I was in class, Helen called me on my cell phone from the studio.

"Michael, we have a bit of situation."

"A situation?"

"When I got to the studio a little while ago, there was a girl waiting down in the vestibule by the elevator. She looks a bit rough, said you offered her a job? She has your card."

"I offered her a job?"

"Yeah, she said you offered a modelling job."

"I have not offered anyone a job. What is her name? What does she look like?"

"Clare Daniels. Slim, short hair with a half buzz cut, and smallish tits. She is a little thing. She has a split lip and a black eye."

"She is the girl from the adult bookshop, she is the one that thought she recognized me, but I did not offer her a job. I just said to give me a call if she thought about modelling."

"Well, she heard it differently, but either way get over here. I called Hope, and she is on her way. ON a fun note, though, she recognized me right away."

I headed over to the studio as soon as my lecture class was over and arrived just as Hope was getting there. We met at the elevator.

"What did you do?" Asked Hope, scowling, as we rode up.

"Nothing, it was just one of those things, I told her to give me a call if she ever thought about doing a photo shoot. I was in full 'photographer mode' when I was buying some stuff up the adult book shop for the Vixens shoot we did. I thought she had a look. I did not expect her to come all the way down here. I said call."

"Well. Let's see what is going on."

I pulled open the doors of the elevator when we got to the floor and could hear Helen and another female voice coming from the mock kitchen set. Helen and Clare were sitting at the 'kitchen' table drinking coffee when we came in.

"Oh, here they are now."

"I knew I recognized you that night, and then when your latest magazine came out, and now meeting Ms. Rogers, I knew it was her."

"Wow, OK, I am Hope Michaels. I own the studio, and Michael you have already met. Why did you come all the way down here without calling?" Hope was not in the most of inviting moods.

1...45678...11