Red Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I began to cum, I gave Helen a little present by letting my first shot go inside her, and then quickly pulled out and fisted my shaft to spray her crack and up her back. My cum did hit Clare in face, but Hope continued to shoot away, but there were lots of globs for Clare to lick up.

"Good shooting there Michael. You just love to cover your women in your cream. OK, Clare time for your tongue."

Clare did as she was instructed, and with cum dripping from her face, she dragged her tongue along Helen's back licking up the globs of my spunk. As she got to Helen's crack, she pulled up a little so there was a string of cum connecting her tongue to Helen's cheeks. With Clare, smiling directly at the camera, Hope was able to capture the shot, string of cum and all.

"OK people, we are done."

With that Helen spun around and embraced Clare and started to lick my cum from the girl's face.

"Yummy, very yummy." From Helen as she licked away. Hope started to take a few more pictures.

"Next time, let me know ahead of time when you plan to go off script Helen."

Helen beamed at Hope and shrugged her shoulders. She then stuck out her tongue, still carrying a glob of my cum.

"You really are an incorrigible little cum slut, but you are my incorrigible little cum slut. Oh, and I really think the little costumes you made are really sexy and cute," said Hope lovingly.

"Thank you, and that is good, as I made one for you too," said Helen after swallowing the last of my cum.

"Why did you make one for me?"

"Maybe......because Eve and Robert invited the three of us to come up after Michael's graduation for a fancy dress and........."

"AND WHAT Helen?"

"The kind of parties they like to have....."

"Michael, did you know anything about this?" Asked Hope. I just shook my head and mouthed out no. "When did you think about telling....asking us?"

"It would be fun.....a fling......and you will look so sexy......and then we will be getting pregnant.....and our ceremony.....and I think Eve wants to show off her daughters in-law.......and you would not have to have sex with anyone you did not want to.....you would not have to fuck anybody....but it would be fun....and we would look so cute on either side of Michael......."

"We can talk about it later.....let's get you guys cleaned up a bit and get everything packed up......Clare......you did great."

Dinner that night was kind of quiet with Helen in the doghouse. It was also a first for our relationship, Hope made Helen sleep in one of the guestrooms, while she and I fucked. It was not the best sex of our 'marriage' as Hope was distracted and in a foul temper, though that did not stop her wanting to have a post-shoot orgasm.

When I awoke the next morning, Hope had already gotten up and left the room. I put on a robe and went looking for my wives. Helen was not in the bedroom Hope had exiled her to, but I found Hope down in the photo lab in the basement working on the photos.

"Good morning love," I said as I kissed Hope.

"Good morning sweets."

"Where is our wife?"

"She's tied up in the utility closet," replied Hope pointing to a door on the other side of the room.

"You tied her up?"

"Yup, you can go look but don't go play with her. I'm still mad at her. She is like a teenager. She just does what she wants."

"You know she likes being tied up, not much of a punishment."

"That's why you can't play with her and why I put her in the closet."

"So, I am guessing we are going to my parent's costume and sex party?"

"Of course we are going to your parent's stupid fucking fuck party. She is right. It will be fun. Anyway, she made me a costume," said Hope with a smile on her face.

I went over to the closet and opened the door to find a naked Helen hog-tied and gagged on a rug on the floor. She was drooling around the ball gag, and as I walked around her, I could see her juices glistening as they hung on her pussy.

Hope stopped what she was doing and joined me in the utility closet.

"You are right this is not much of a punishment, but I know what will show her."

Hope then got on her knees in front of me and opened my robe. She took my flaccid cock in one hand and reached over towards Helen and slapped her hard on the ass a couple of times.

"Helen.....watch as I blow our husband.....and you know how much I don't like to have someone cum on my face......but that is what I am going to have Michael do....and then......I am going to wipe it off with a rag.......while you watch.......no cum for Helen......no messy yummy cum for Helen.....just wasted on a rag......."

"Wow.......you know how much she will hate that......"

"Yup."

Five minutes later, an eternity for Helen, I shot my load on Hope's face after am incredible blow job while Helen squirmed on the floor. Hope, true to her word, wiped my spunk from her face so Helen could see her, and then left the rag on the floor a foot or two away from Helen's face.

"How long are you going to leave her tied up for?"

"Until lunch I think, and then she can service both of us. She'll need to move her mouth around after being in the ball gag that long, and I think licking my cunny and sucking you off will do the trick."

Hope gave Helen three stinging slaps to her ass and took my hand and led me out of the closet shutting the door behind us.

1...67891011