Red Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We look forward to meeting your family. We should close in the next week or so, so feel free to stop by anytime," I said.

"I know we just met, but I have a favor to ask. We run a stable, goes all the way back to my wife's grandparents, but in the past, we have often exercised the horses down to the creek and to the pond, and I was wondering if you would mind if we continued bringing them down?"

"Oh, that would be fine. We are all fine with animals, of course you may," jumped in Hope.

"Do any of you ride? We always have a few horses that need a rider every now and then."

"I have never been on a horse, but I could learn," said Helen.

"Me neither, but always willing to learn," from me.

"Ok, so I am the only one who rides. I do a bit whenever I am in Kenya."

"Well free to come by any time."

"Just so you know a little more about us, I manage a photo studio for Hope, who is a published photographer and owns the studio. She also works at the university. Michael is currently a student but will be working for the Athletic Department at the university starting in the summer. He is also a published photographer. Though nothing as prestigious as Hope who has shot for National Geographic and other wildlife publications. So, if you ever need a photographer," Helen handed George her studio business card. "And yes, Mr. Cunningham is correct that we are not your normal, run of the mill, family unit."

"Well, as I said, I am not one to judge and the three of you seem like quite decent people. I think we will make great neighbors. It was a pleasure meeting you."

The three of us shook hands with our new neighbor, and we said our good-byes and told our realtor we were looking forward to getting this wrapped up as quickly as possible. In the end I think he wanted to be rid of us as soon as possible himself as he did push through the closing quickly after the surveys were done, and we were able to close in just under two weeks. We had keys in hand the Thursday before my parents were due in town.

Over those two weeks, we got down to the business of learning to live together and day to day life. We did things like working out who would be cooking on a given night, or which one of us was the messiest. So, I won that award, though the clothes strewn around the apartment belonged to all of us. We were happy that the shower in the master bedroom of the house was big enough to hold a party let alone just the three of us.

We worked out sleeping arrangements. Sometimes it was hard keeping Hope in the bed after sex, but she was pretty good about it. The final result was Helen on the left and me on the right, with Hope sandwiched between us. It made it harder for her to escape. Though we were not total fuck bunnies over these early days, we did fuck a lot. No room in the apartment escaped some sort of sexual activity. We did it everywhere. Usually as a threesome, but often starting as a twosome and ending with the three of us together. Sometimes if there was just two, though we tried not to do that too often lest one of us get jealous.

During this sort of 'honeymoon' period we learned a lot more about each other when it came to sex. Helen continued growing into being submissive. We loved sex, she loved cum, and she loved to orgasm, but she pushed us to be more controlling of her in bed. Denying her orgasm, was one of her favorite tortures. She loved being built up and then left hanging or kept on the brink of explosion. She also loved wet, messy sex. Being rewarded with a face full of cum, made her more excited. She had a playful exuberance for sex, like a kid in a candy shop she could never get enough. She wanted everyone to see that she was always ready and willing for sex.

Hope, though she loved sex as much as Helen did, she also craved sex. She hungered for it. If it were the three of us together, she preferred to watch a bit and then would come out of the gate aggressively. She enjoyed dominating Helen and torturing her but would also be the one who made certain that Helen was fully sated by the end, and fully rewarded. Hope was happy to lick my cum from anywhere on Helen, or swallow it direct from the source, but she personally hated being cummed on. "The only time I will do it is if I REALLY want something," was her line. If I came on Helen though, Hope would dive right in. It excited her to see it. The 'cum shot' in porn must have been created for her as a viewer.

We bought a new car during that period. Actually, we bought two cars. My dad's accountant had wired an even two million to cover the house, furniture, and car. As we were picking out the newest Land Rover Discovery, I saw an old ex-British Army Defender. The salesman told us that it belonged to their manager who was looking to sell it. It was in running condition but needed some real TLC. We walked out of the dealership owners of two Land Rovers. I figured it would make my father happy every time he and my mother came down. The sales manager gave a great deal on the two vehicles. I think a lot of that had to do with the fact Helen and Hope made sure to wear very sexy clothes that showed off their tits and kept flirting with the sales manager.

"Are we really buying a great car and one that only has two seats? Really the three of us bought a two-seater?" From the practical Helen.

"It has a bench running down each side. I can carry a squad of people."

"Mike, it has a canvas top," from Hope.

"But it is right hand drive Hope. Wait until you drive it."

"Boys and their toys." I think they both said it in unison.

Did we really need three cars? No, we could often double or triple up to work and school, but it did give the three of us independence. Helen was just happy as it meant she had a car. We put the title for the new car in her name.

Helen took Hope lingerie shopping after pestering her about it enough.

"You have me wearing some of your clothes already, but who is going to see what is underneath?"

"I'm going to see. Michael is going to see, and hopefully everyone is going to see a little of what is underneath. It will give them that little thrill to their day."

"But other than you and Michael, who cares if the rest of world gets a thrill?"

"Michael does. I do. The idea that people see you and say: 'wow those two have a hot wife, I wish I were them' or, 'gee I would love to fuck that sexy woman.'"

"Yeah, but who wants a wedgie all the time?"

"You get used to it, and you have such a lovely ass, why ruin it with panty lines. Michael, help me out here."

"Hope, just go with her. Buy some nice sexy undies and make the woman happy. Helen won't make you buy anything you really don't like."

"Fine, I will go on one condition."

"On what condition?" Asked Helen.

"I get to.....tie you up.....and break in that lovely riding crop.....and the paddle......that you so nicely gave Michael for Christmas.."

"FINE!" Said Helen with a very faked irritation in her voice.

"You know, Hope, that is a condition that she is more than willing to accept."

"Yes well, it is the condition that I want as it will give me a chance to put some pretty red welts on that most beautiful ass of hers."

"I will be happy to submit to Hope's wishes."

"Yes, I know. That is what I am afraid of," I quipped, and they went lingerie shopping. Helen wore a red mini skirt that just barely covered her ass and a black crop top, while she convinced Hope to wear the black leather pants she had worn previously and a white backless top that tied around her neck and just above her waste. They both wore heels and long coats. I must say they made a sexy duo.

While they were out, I tidied up the apartment and then headed out to run a couple of my own errands. I picked up the required texts for my upcoming classes for the semester and then did the grocery shopping.

I returned to the apartment to find Hope sitting on the couch in the living room, wearing what was obviously one of her new pieces of lingerie: black and cupless with ribbons outlining her tits, split crotch and a thong running up her crack. She was still wearing her heels from earlier in the day and held the riding crop in one fist and the other end on the palm of her hand.

"Hello love, thanks for doing the grocery shopping. I hope you had a pleasant afternoon."

"You are welcome. It was my turn after all. You look stunning, by the way. I take it that your shopping trip was successful. Where is Helen, by the way?"

"Oh, it went well, and we had a nice lunch out. Helen? She is a little tied up right now. So, I left our pet on our bed. I am sure she will be happy to see that you are home," replied Hope with a wicked smile on her face, before she kissed me.

Hope took my hand and led me into the bedroom to find Helen tied to the four posts of the bed. She was on her knees spread open at the foot of the bed with her ass raised up and each knee tied to a length of rope that extended to the bedposts. Her arms were tied behind her back and she had a ball gag in her mouth, leaving her unable to talk, just grunt. Her juices were dripping from her cunt.

"How long has she been like this?"

"About an hour and half, maybe a bit longer. Since we got home."

"And you have been tormenting all that time?"

"Uh-huh. But look at her pussy, she is dripping. You could just walk right up to that beautiful gash and bury yourself to your balls."

Hope had set up umbrella reflectors around the room to balance the light on the bed. And had a 35m camera set up on a tripod.

"You shot this?"

"You think that I would waste a scene like this?

"No, you would not waste a beautiful opportunity like this."

"Yes, our Helen is quite beautiful, and the best part is that she is going to want to be the first one to see the prints. Isn't that right pet?" Said Hope as she strode up behind Helen's ass and gave it two hard swats across both cheeks with the riding crop.

Helen's only initial response was a muffled scream into the ball gag. Hope then ran her fingers through Helen's gash and gently rubbed the tortured woman's clit, eliciting moans of pleasure. And a wiggle of her ass.

"But, do you know what would make our Helen even more happy?"

"I think I have an idea," I said chuckling.

"Every time I build her up to cumming with toys, or my mouth, or my fingers, I stop and let her stew for a bit whimpering for release." Hope gave Helen's ass another hard smack with the crop. Helen moaned again into the gag. "She deserves some reward at this point. Though I must say, she almost came when I was eating her out. Her pussy really does taste quite wonderful, and her clit is so fun to nibble and suck on. I just got carried away, and almost could not stop licking her out. I had to punish her for almost cumming. I was forced to make her count out each stroke of the riding crop, all the way up to ten. You should have seen her ass then. But.......I did kiss it for her afterwards. Isn't that right my love?" As she ran her fingers through Helen's box again.

"mmmmmggggmhhumm," was about all Helen could manage.

"So, why don't you strip down and we can tease this poor girl a bit more and then you can take her in either or both of those lovely holes. She really loves to have something in her ass. So maybe you will want to finish there. She is a very good pet."

Hope pulled me by my shirt, so we were up where Helen could see and kissed me passionately. I began to remove my shoes as we kissed, and then my pants. We got more moans from Helen. Then Hope sunk down to her knees.

"I think this will torment our girl nicely for now." Hope took the head of my fully erect cock into her mouth loosely and smiled up at me. She gave me a few licks and then slowly started to take more and more of me into her hungry mouth, swirling her tongue around my shaft and then moving back up to the head.

"Don't you think that our beautiful Helen would love to have your hard cock in her mouth right now? I know she would love to have you making your way to the back of her throat like this," and then she swallowed me to my base and reached further with her tongue. Hope gagged a little and pulled off to get a breath and looked towards Helen. "I guess I will have to work on my deepthroating my little cum slut so I will be as good as you, but then again I am the one sucking on this divine piece of meat that gives suck wonderous rewards while you are all the way over there trussed up like a Christmas goose."

Groaning from Helen on the bed.

"What was that slut? Did you say something?" Questioned Helen with a wicked tone.

More groaning.

"Michael, I think our Helen needs to have this lovely cock of your in one of her tasty holes. Take your pick or both, her tight ass is well lubed and just might have been stretched a bit with a nice, big fat, dildo." Hope led me over to the tied and waiting Helen.

"Has Hope been torturing you love? Not letting you cum?"

More groans and head nodding. Hope removed the camera from the tripod and began shooting exposures.

"Does Helen want to finally get to orgasm? Do you want my cock inside you?"

Groans and a wiggling ass. I dragged my index finger through her sopping pussy lips, the tip coming rest on her swollen nub. It was like hitting her body with a live wire. She struggled at her bonds moaning. Again, I ran my finger through her folds and pushed inside her. She moaned, sounding as if she were saying 'more.'

I pulled my finger out and lined it up with her tight dark hole and pushed gently.

"Or is this where my pet wants to be fucked?"

Helen nodded her head, and something resembling 'yes' escaped the ball gag. Probably, something more like 'esss,' but I took that to be a yes and pushed the head of my cock into her waiting, wiggling ass. A sharp intake of air followed by "mmmmmm" told me that I had understood Helen correctly.

I slowly started to pump in and out of Helen's ass, which Hope had well lubricated before my arrival. As much as she was able, Helen began rocking back and forth in her bonds, trying to push herself further onto my rampant member. Hope continued to take pictures.

I maintained the slow in and out as Helen started to respond more and more with each thrust of my manhood. Each time I drove into her, my balls slammed into dripping pussy lips, soaking me. Helen reacted to each thrust with incomprehensible moans and gurgles into the ball gag. She began to flex her ass muscles as I penetrated her depths. Knowing that she wanted release, I increased the tempo of my thrusts, at the same time pushing me closer to my own orgasm.

Helen strained at her bonds as the energy inside her rose to new heights. With each thrust of my rigid member plowing into her tight opening Helen's body tensed and released on my invading cock. I drove into her faster and faster, slamming my cock deep into her. The dew from her cunt awash over my aching balls.

The moans from Helen intensified with each deep penetration, as did her attempts to scream out her impending orgasm. I drove my swollen cock harder and harder into her as my cum began to rise. Helen's body began to shake, her muscles spasmed, she tried to scream. I released inside her, filling her ass with my juice. Helen shook violently as I kept pounding her with my still spurting cock. As I softened inside her and could no longer thrust, I pulled out leaving her to let her orgasm continue to wash over her bound body. Hope continued to shoot, getting closeups of Helen's facial expressions and then her still gaping and spasming hole.

As Helen's massive orgasm began to subside, her sphincter started to close and a stream of my cum came pouring out. Hope made sure to catch it all on film. Helen's moaning quietened and her body stopped moving.

"Why don't you go put something comfortable on start dinner. I will look after our girl."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, she will be fine."

I grabbed a pair of sweats and headed to the bathroom to wash up before going into the kitchen. I could hear Hope talking to Helen.

"Well now, now that you have had your orgasm and had your gorgeous ass stuffed, it is my turn. If I am happy with your efforts, maybe I will untie you and let you have some dinner."

On my way to the kitchen, I stuck my head around the corner to see Hope leaning up against the headboard with Helen's head between her legs. Hope had removed the ball gag from Helen's head and was forcefully grasping Helen by the hair holding Helen's mouth to her cunny.

"That's right my pet, lick out my cunt. The quicker you make me cum, the sooner you get untied."

I tip-toed to the kitchen and started making burgers. While I fixed our dinner, I could hear the sounds of pleasure coming from the bedroom as Helen was forced to orally get Hope off. The ooohs and aaahs told me that Helen was doing a good job.

"That's right baby.......yes.....your tongue.....mmmm......yes.....suck a good pet.....and such a talented tongue.....my pretty slitty licker slut.....nibble my clit.....good girl.....yes......maybe I will tie you up whenever I want you to eat me.......yes....tongue.....mmmmmmm...........yes.....yes....god yes cumming......yes......cumming....."

I heard both women go into our bathroom a few minutes later. They were both giggling and laughing as if nothing had happened. When they emerged from the bathroom, Helen wore a robe while Hope had donned a different piece of new lingerie. Calling it lingerie was something of a stretch as it was nothing more than kris-crossed ribbons and the faintest bit of elastic to keep it tight on her body, but she looked stunning in all her glory. Helen had touched up her makeup and brushed her hair and wore the biggest of smiles.

"Helen asked me to wear this for dinner, and as she was such an obedient little slut, I could not say no."

"Well, I think you both look absolutely stunning. You both had fun?"

"I had an incredible time. I feel so.......exhilarated. Hope is so good at this. Hope?"

"Buttering me up now won't make me go easier on you next time."

"I was hoping you would say that. How did it look through the camera?"

"It looked nice. I was thinking of using that Japanese rope tying book you bought for Michael, but I thought they would take too long to do. They are pretty, but you have to have a lot of time to do them right. If today's pictures come out well, I will send some to a publisher of bondage mags. I think we can call it 'Heavenly Bound'. Maybe next time with Michael's help we could try the Japanese thing."

"Starring Helena Heavenly. I love it."

"Well, I liked the small part I had to play. Let's eat."

"I think Helena Heavenly has already eaten!!" Said Hope jokingly.

We all sat down at the small apartment table and dressed our burgers. When Hope took her first bite, a dollop of mustard and ketchup dripped down onto her exposed boob and nipple. Helen, seeing this, dove in quickly, to lick it up, pulling her tongue from the nipple up along the top of Hope's orb.

"YUMMY!!"

"Ooooh, that is nice," cooed Hope. "Maybe I should put some of that down between my legs."

"OK, my loves. Can we just eat dinner, and if you are still all worked up afterwards, we can all make love."

"Party pooper!" Huffed Helen.

Closing came and went without a hitch on the Thursday before my parents flew down. The three of us picked them up at the airport in the Discovery. My mother and father both gave Helen a long loving embrace and kisses on both cheeks. Then it was Hope's turn, and she tentatively reached out her hand to shake.

"What is this 'hand'?" Asked my mother with a frown. "Are you not our daughter, no?" As she took Hope in an embrace, kissing her on both cheeks as if she had known her forever. "If my Michael and Helen love you, then how can we do otherwise? Don't you look lovely, I love those pants and that top together. You are quite lovely." Hope had chosen to go with one of Helen's more revealing white blouses, and what were becoming her go-to pants, wearing again Helen's black leather trousers. Helen had opted for a black mini skirt and a sheer white blouse that showed her red lingerie underneath. They had both agreed that maybe a unity of colors would help show their unity.