Red Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could not ask for two more stunning women for Michael. Treat them well, Michael. Treat them well."

My father then reached in and hugged Hope as well, kissing her on the cheek. "Welcome to the family. Now let's get off this tarmac and go see this house of yours."

"No, Robert. I want to see Hope's apartment first, so I can see her style. Then we can go to the house and see what will work. Hope?'

"Oh, yes, great," responded Hope. "My apartment it is."

Helen drove with me up front and my parents in the back on either side of Hope. Looking in the rearview I could see that Hope was looking nervous.

"So, Hope," started my mother and went from there breaking the ice. While Hope was less confident talking about herself, when it came to photography and shooting in Kenya, she was animated and enthusiastic. Talking about the studio and being a TA, she joked about getting to meet some interesting and crazy people. We all had a good laugh over that. By the time we reached Hope's apartment, everyone was pretty relaxed and happy.

My parents were impressed with Hope's uncluttered decorating style and especially her mix of photographs and sensual art.

"Helen did tell us that we would like the art pieces you have collected. You will just need to be careful when you give tours of your new house, some people may not love your choices as much as we do," said my mother, "but I really love the one in the bedroom. The three of you were fated to be together. Now let's see your closet."

Hope was a bit reluctant to show my mother her closet. As Helen had been pretty much living out of her suitcases, Hope's closet was mostly empty, other than a few of her trademark blue shirts and khakis on hangers, one lone little black dress, and a few other basic blouses and slacks, there was really nothing else. Hope's dresser was also pretty spartan, with the exception of the recent addition of colorful panties and lingerie, Hope's tell-tale white panties, a few t-shirts, and some pairs of shorts, there was basically nothing else.

"I am guessing what you are wearing today are Helen's. I thought I recognized that outfit, though it does really suit you, and the nice thing about leather pants is that they come in other colors too. Well, we can take care of clothes for you when you come up."

"You really don't have to. You have done so much for us already."

"Hope, what kind of mother in-law would I be to spend my money on one daughter and not the other? You and Helen are part of our family now. I had so much fun taking Helen shopping, and I know I will have just as much fun with you as well."

"I just don't know what to say."

Hope hesitated not sure what to do, shrugged her shoulders and then leaned in towards my mother and put her arms around her. She tilted her head as to kiss my mother on the lips. It was my mother's turn to hesitate. My mother raised a finger to Hope's lips.

"I had not intended that kind of kiss, but if you are sure that is what you want, then it would be my great pleasure....."

"Oh god Eve, I am sorry.....I didn't mean......I just.......fuck!......I just thought......"

"You have no need to say sorry. If we end up getting romantic at some point......I would welcome it, as that is who I am......that is who Robert is. But is that who you are? We will love you all the same, no matter what......"

Hope cut her off with her mouth and kissed her hard open mouthed. The kiss was long and deep. Hope's hand moved to my mother's breast, with my mother reciprocating. My father looked on and smiled. Helen was grinning from ear to ear.

"I hate to break the two of you up, but maybe we should go check out the new house," I said interrupting the moment.

"Michael is right, and while I love watching you both, there might be time to play later on," chimed in my father.

"Yeah.....let's go see the house.....or I might join in and then.....well......I would have to get naked......and then....well someone would need to make me cum.....and damn.......I am already getting wet.....let's go.....or I won't be responsible for my actions," laughed Helen.

"Yeah, I was getting a little carried away," agreed Hope.

"Nothing wrong with getting carried away, but we should go see the house," added my father.

"Well, I was thoroughly enjoying that," quipped my mother. "Off to see the house then."

We drove out to the property, with Helen driving and my dad upfront with her. That left Hope sandwiched between me and my mother in the back. During the whole ride out to the place, my mother retained her hand on Hope's thigh as they talked. I really had not thought that Hope would be as comfortable around my parents as Helen was due to her tough-loner kind of mind set, however she seemed quite happy to have my mother's hand where it was, as she would often cover it with her own and stroke it gently. Chalk it up to my mother's matter-of-fact and disarming personality. With Helen she had used a straightforward frontal attack, sweeping her off her feet. With Hope, it was more of the cool reserve wait for her to make the first move and the spring the trap assault. Hope seemed to be completely taken with my mother.

My dad was quite happy with the choice of vehicle we had purchased, and I was looking forward to surprising him with the other half of our purchase. I was certain that he, and my mother, would be pleased with the house, but I figured I would save the Defender in the garage for last.

Both of my parents were impressed with the house, especially how the four added bedrooms overlooked the pool, as well as the fact that the family room and kitchen opened up on the pool area with folding glass doors. Hope and Helen liked my mother's idea that we could do modern for four added bedrooms and the family room, while keeping the formal living room, office, and two front bedrooms with a more classic style. They loved the little apartment above the garage. Then I showed my father what was sitting in one of the three garage bays.

"There is nothing sexier that a British Army Land Rover," exclaimed my father with glee.

"Excuse us," retorted my mother indignantly.

"Present company excluded," answered my father. "Can we check under the hood?"

"You don't touch one inch of that truck until, we have gone furniture shopping, had a nice dinner, and you have checked under these hoods at our hotel, if Hope and Helen are game. Then and only then, can you play mechanic."

"Did I mention that it came with a complete set of army tools as well?" I threw in, teasingly.

"The truck, or us?" Commandingly from my mother, with that don't fuck with me pose and expression.

"We're coming," said my father doggedly.

Even though the area had become more developed over the years, my father knew his way around pretty well, having been to school here himself. He told Helen where to go for the best furniture options and choices. We stopped for a quick bite for lunch, and then hit the stores. Helen, Hope, and my mother walked around making decisions and writing things down, while my father and I tried out couches and mattresses. It was not that our opinions were not important, it was just that they were not that important. So, sectional couches for the family room and potential mattresses would be where I got a say. And anyway, I knew that they would pick out things that I liked. Helen's and Hope's individual tastes combined and then honed by my mother is what we would end up with; a mixture of austere with a little bit of fanciful.

The trio actually even chose the sectional pit that I liked, and while the leather was nicer, being practical people, we went with the vinyl. Vinyl would hold up to our behaviors better than the leather, and anyway it was for the family room. We could replace it every few years. Delivery dates were set, and a very large check was written. Next it was off to a couple of art galleries.

For the walls, we picked out some nice modern paintings, sketches, and the like, and then some good sculptures including one by the same artist that had done the piece in Hope's bedroom. While we did pick some sensual and erotic things, there was a good balance of other things as well. Plus, we had an inexhaustible number of works by Hope that we could put up on the walls and intended to. Interestingly, both my parents asked for copies of some of Hope's work for their house. All in all, we were happy with the fact that our combined tastes were not far off my parent's.

We then headed over to the hotel my parents had booked for the two nights and got them checked in. My mother, being my mother, had reserved the best suite in the best hotel. The room, really rooms, had everything; complimentary mini bar, separate bedroom and sitting rooms, and a large bathroom. The sitting room had its own big jacuzzi.

"Wow, this place is huge," said Helen in awe of the place.

"I don't know, I think it is a bit small, but what can you expect out in the country," sighed my mother.

"It's fine Eve, and you know it. We are here for two nights, I think you will survive," joked my father. "It is so hard on my poor Yvette when she has to rough it."

We all laughed, even my mother, then went down to the lobby to head out for dinner. My father stopped at the desk and told us that he would be right along. As the three ladies headed towards the car and hung back to wait for my father.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"I just wanted to make sure that there was a couple of bottles of champagne on ice in the room when we return. We don't want your mother to feel like she is totally roughing it. You three are coming back up to the room after dinner?"

"I guess. We had not talked about it, but I know Helen will be game and I think Hope might be up for it. She seemed to........be comfortable with mom."

"I would say, from that kiss, that your Hope is more than happy to explore her......options. I have to say this about your mother, if one is going to go exploring, she is a great guide."

"I would have to agree, after spending Christmas with you guys. She really took to Helen, and that was completely uncharted waters."

"Talking about 'unchartered waters,' everything going well with your situation?"

"It is going well, really well. Sometimes I just don't believe that this real, but we each just really complement each other. Somehow it is balancing well. I know there are going to be things that come up, but I know we will handle them. So yeah, going well."

"Good, both your mom and I really do love them. I know we just met Hope, but she is incredible, both of them are."

"That's good, because everyday we just seem to understand each other better and get closer, so you are stuck with two daughters in-law."

"Well, you could not have picked two better ones. We should get out there before they leave without us."

As we approached the car, I could see that Helen was upfront in the driver's seat turned facing the back, while my mother and Hope were in the back hastily breaking out of an embrace. My father and I hopped in to be greeted by Helen with a wide ear to ear grin and Hope looking flushed. And my mother, just that little bit of a smile and completely composed, though she kept her hand on Hope's thigh for the entire ride to the restaurant. While Helen and my father talked about the running of the photo studio, the three of us in the back remained pretty quiet, with Hope and my mother rarely breaking eye contact, as each one's smiles warmed.

We arrived at the restaurant and slid into a parking space. As I got out of the car, I could see Hope zipping up both sides of her leather pants. My mother saw that I noticed and gave me a little shrug of her shoulders and a smile. It was clear now why Hope had been so flushed when my father and I had come out to the Rover.

Dinner went well and the food was outstanding, but then again dinner at the Boar's Head is always good. Hope and my mother sat next to each other, close, while Helen sat between me and my father. Conversation was light and happy with Helen and my father doing most of the talking and me chiming in every now and then. Though nothing was said by the three of us, it was obvious that Hope and my mother were silently bonding beyond the typical. It was as if my mother had cast some spell over Hope. Hope, the one who was always in control, was like a lovestruck teenager. So, it was no surprise how the rest of the night went.

When we got back to the hotel after dinner, my mother took Hope by the hand and led her through the suite, past the iced champagne, past the hot tub, and into the bedroom. Hope turned at the doorway, "I know this is a lot to ask......Helen.....Michael......would you guys mind if......."

"Don't worry Hope, they understand," said my mother as she stroked Hope's cheek. Helen and I understood and nodded and smiled at Hope and my mother. Hope smiled and closed the door.

"Well, that leaves all the champagne for us then," said my father. "Do you feel like getting in the jacuzzi?"

"But Robert, you know we did not bring suits," laughed Helen. "Or did you have other things in mind as well?"

"Or, if you would rather, we could discuss religion and politics," joked my father.

"Of course, she wants champagne and the opportunity to see your cock again I am sure," I quipped.

"Well actually, I want to put both your cocks to use seeing as I believe we won't see them for the rest of the night. They had that look about them," said Helen as she began to take of her clothes. "Well come on boys. I show you mine, you show me yours."

"Don't you want your champagne and the tub filled first?" I said whimsically.

"Fuck no. You two can do all that bare assed naked. Actually, that will be more fun for me."

So, my father and I shed our clothes. I turned on the tap to fill the tub, while my father poured champagne for Helen and himself, and knowing my tastes a glass of rum from the minifridge.

"Thank you, Robert," said Helen as my father handed her a glass full of bubbly. "Should I give you a tip? Or should I give your tip a little something?" As she climbed into the tub. Once in the tub, she opened her mouth and took the tip of his cock into her mouth as he stood there. Just using her lips and tongue, she worked his manhood into life. Swirling her tongue around his head and his shaft, he got harder and harder. It was that kind of moment that I wished I had my camera. The image of her using her oral skills on his thick rod while still holding her champagne was a very erotic sight.

"Well, are you going to just stand there and look handsome or are you going to come over here and let me suck your cock a bit before you get in the tub?" asked Helen, looking at me, as she took a quick break from blowing my father.

Never one for turning down a blow job from Helen, I moved up close to her and my father. Helen put her glass of champagne down and took both of our rods in her hands as if to weigh them.

"Hmmm......one thick and hard, and one long and thin.......which is a girl to choose?......." Helen held the heads of our cocks together, gave us a wicked smile. "I guess I will just have to pick both of them."

With that, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and was just able to take both tips in. She fluttered her tongue around our glans and bobbing slightly. She licked along our shafts, moving from one to the other, but making sure to keep them touching each other. She would then go back and focus on our tips, covering both with her wide-open mouth. She danced her tongue over us, making sure to give equal treatment. While it looked like this was something my father had done before, it was quite new to me, never had my penis been this close to another before, let alone touching. I was certain that Helen had never done this before, and as if she were reading my mind, looked up and me and stopped her oral work.

"Fun, isn't it? Two heads are better than one. I told you I watched a lot of porn before. I've been wanting to try this since Christmas. AND, you know, there is something else I have wanted to try. So, after we have been in the tub for a bit, and I have drunk most of the bottle of bubbly, we are going to do it. Can you boys guess what it might be? Two cocks, and two very fuckable holes," as she raised her ass out of the tub a little and gave it a wiggle. "So let me give your beautiful cocks a few more kisses, and you can get in the spa and pour me some more champagne."

My father and I both climbed into the tub on either side of Helen. I poured more bubbly for both my father and Helen.

"Me thinks the woman is quite happy to have Eve and Hope off on their own," said my father as he took one of Helen's tits to hand.

"I think you would be right," as I moved my hand to between Helen's legs and felt between her folds.

"Hmmm.....yum.....you boys do know how to make a girl feel special," cooed Helen. "While I have become quite addicted to pussy, two cocks are going to rock my little cunny and ass tonight." As she said this, she put her currently empty glass down and took hold of both our cocks. "Though I think these might need to be a bit harder if they are going to get the job done," she said starting to stroke both rods up and down.

"Well, that is going to help get us there," I said happily. I was happy to be getting a hand job in the nice bulling water.

"Yeah, that works for me," said my father.

"I know you are both loving having me all to yourselves, I bet you would love to be watching Hope and Eve getting it on. Don't worry, I know I would love to see them fucking, so I don't blame you. Would you like me paint you a picture?"

My dad and I smiled, "Sure."

"OK, but you have to promise to not stop what you are doing. Robert, keep toying with my titties. I have two. Michael, you know how my clit and ass like to be fingered."

"We promise."

"I will tell you then how I am sure things played out after the door was closed," and Helen spun her tale. "After the door was closed, Eve stood before Hope holding both of her hands in hers, staring deeply into Hope's eyes. Next, she kissed her softly on the lips while still holding her hands. She then stood back and without speaking made Hope turn around slowly in a circle. I know she was nervous, and then Eve made her strip, again without speaking.

Hope unbuttoned her blouse, and let it hang open. Eve reached out with both hands and pinched her nipples, applying a constant pressure on the erect nubs. Hope let out a quiet moan. Eve motioned for Hope to continue undressing. She slowly unzipped each side of the leather pants and stepped out of them to reveal the red crotchless panties I picked out for her this morning. Eve then had her turn slowly so she could see all around Hope and smacked her hard on the ass. Hope jumped and trembled. Still without a word, Eve pushed Hope's legs open and ran her index finger through the dewy folds between her legs. She pushed the digit into her private place and fucked in and out, eliciting a series of moans from my dearest Hope.

Eve removed her fingers from Hope's gash and raised them to Hope's lips. Then Hope took each finger, one at a time into her mouth savoring the taste of her own juices. You know it was so erotic. The ever in control Hope completely wrapped around Eve's finger, or in this case fingers. Eve had her eating out of her hand," Helen gave a little giggle at her own joke and continued to stroke our hard cocks. Helen went on with the telling of her story.

"Eve smiled at Hope, pleased with her power over her and took Hope by the wrist by her hand moving to between her own, Hope's that is, legs. She moved Hope's other hand to one of her tits, and nodded., "I want to watch you pleasure yourself while I remove my clothes, slut." Then Eve began to remove her clothes slowly, watching as Hope nervously fingered her sopping gash and toyed with her nipple. "You don't need to be nervous my love. You are a beautiful and intelligent woman. Pleasure yourself not only for me to watch, but for yourself. Don't be afraid to show the world that you are a very sexy and sensual woman." So, Hope becomes more aggressive with her fingers in her cunt and pinching and rolling her nipple. Once she had finished disrobing, Eve sat on the edge of the bed watching Hope masturbate. "Have you ever made yourself cum in front of another person my little slut?"