Red Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope responded with just a little shake of her head. "Well, this will be a first then. You will make yourself cum standing there in front of me. You want to do that for me, don't you? But, you really want to do it for yourself more. It will give you pleasure to use your fingers to bring yourself to orgasm while I watch. You want your juices to flow from your cunt while you work your clitty." So, that is what Hope is doing, or did. She came, standing there, for Eve. Hope loves to be in control, but she can't resist a strong woman like Eve. Now after having cum standing in front of Eve, she is probably lucking out Eve's pussy and ass. And, if I know Eve, she brought a toy or two along with her.

Well, you boys seem to be pretty much ready to go, so someone pour me some more champagne while I go rinse off so I can be all nice and fresh for you two, and then you get to fuck my cunt and ass." Helen sleekly rose from the spa and strode towards the bathroom, deliberately not toweling off so my father I could watch the water dripping from her gorgeous body.

Both my father and I got out of the tub and toweled off. I refilled Helen's glass and then poured my father and I some rum. Helen returned a few minutes later, her hair wet from her quick shower which she was twisting into a ponytail. She reached into her purse and grabbed a hair band and pulled her hair through. With both my father and I staring at her as she fixed her ponytail, she looked back at us with a whimsical expression, "something for you to grab onto and pull, dummies." Out of her purse she also pulled her nipple clips and chain and a little bottle of lube. "So, I came prepared. Now it is your turn to make me cum."

My father laid down on the couch, his solid cock pointy skyward. Helen sauntered over and positioned herself to give his manhood a few licks. I came over and ran my fingers through her sex, helping to make sure that she was wet and ready to go.

"Hmmm lover that feels nice, always looking after me." I worked a dewy finger into her and moved it in and out a few times. "That is nice, but you know which hole is yours."

Taking that as a request, I moved my finger to her puckered starfish.

"Mmmmm......yes now you are on the mark." I pushed my finger and fucked it in and out of her dark opening. "Feels so nice......can't wait for something bigger."

I pulled my finger out and applied some lube to her hole before her sphincter closed completely, then I applied some to my hard cock. Helen moved so her cunt was just above my father's waiting rod and slowly lowered herself onto the thick monster.

"So filling........I might have to try this in my ass someday.....but right now it feels so good." Helen began to slowly move up and down on my father, coating his cock in her juices. "You feel so good inside me."

"I bet you say that to all the boys," joked my father.

"Are you calling me slut Robert?" As she began to bounce a little faster. "Is that such a bad thing? If I weren't a slut, we would not be in this position of me riding that big, thick cock of yours and getting ready to have your son fuck my ass at the same time. Also, not ALL the boys, just a select few." She was moving her hips faster now and leaning down close to my father's face as she spoke. "I think we are almost there Michael."

I moved in behind her as she slowed her movements, and she began to pant. She lowered her mouth to my father's and kissed him open mouthed and moved her hips, presenting her ass to me while still impaled on my father. I spread her cheeks and lined up the tip of my cock at her opening.

"OK, baby you know what to do, but go slowly."

I pushed in slowly, feeling her sphincter give way to my invading rod and Helen let out her breath. As I eased in, her normally tight space gripped me more than usual and I could feel the length on my father's cock through the thin membrane.

"OH.....my god....so full......so stretched......this is so wild.....you both feel so good inside me."

As I remained still inside her, my father started to gently fuck in and out of her wet pussy, and with one hand applied downward pressure on the chain connecting Helen's nipple clamps. It was like a little electric shock ran through her body as she shivered and cooed.

"Wow......it is like my nipples are connected to my whole body....the feeling is so intense.....so good....."

Keeping a finger on the chain, dad picked up the tempo of this thrusts into Helen. I could feel every movement of his cock in her as it slid along mine buried in her ass. Helen leaned into my father kissed him to stifle the moans she was making. Though impaled on both of us, she rocked her hips in countermeasure to his thrusts, slamming her pussy down to his balls. I grabbed her by her ponytail to hold on, which also added to her excitement. The sensations of a little pain from her breasts and her hair were coursing through her, and not only could I feel the moisture dripping from her sex, but also the little muscle spasms that were beginning to happen all over her body.

She was moaning loudly now and panting.

"Fuck.....yes.....ram......my..... cunt with..... your.....hard..... cock.....fuck me.....so full.....yes.....thick....filling....god yes...."

My father kept thrusting deep into her cunt and gently applying more pressure to the chain connecting her tits.

"Fuck.....so good......nipples....fire.....fuck me.....pussy......thick.......cock.....god yes....so close...."

Dad slowed his movements and gave Helen a chance to catch her breath and gave me a nod. Timing my thrusts with his, I started to move in and out of her dark hole. It took a few times for us to get in synch, but soon we were gently fucking Helen at the same time, matching each other thrust for thrust. From my point of view the feeling was incredible, I could only imagine what Helen was experiencing.

It did not take long for us to get an idea of what she was going through.

"OH my god!! This feels so good.......so filling.......every part of me....feels.....so electric.......oh god......"

My father again applied downward pressure on the chain, and I took hold of her ponytail pulling her hard with each thrust into her ass.

"Fuck me hard......fuck me......so thick.....filling.....pull my hair......."

Even though her cunt was filled with the thick meat of my father I could feel all the juices spilling out of her wet box.

"Pound me Robert.....fuck my cunt......fuck me.....make me cum......."

My father speeded up his thrusts and pulled harder on the chain connecting her tits and stretching her swollen nipples. With each thrust of my cock, I pulled it further out, just keeping the tip inside her and forcing her ass muscle to open each time. Each time pushed into her tight hole I pushed in as deep as I could. I could feel my father doing the same.

"Fuck......so good.....god.....fuck me.......fill me.....so close......cumming.......cumming......"

Helen began to shake between us as we pounded her hard and fast. Her muscles around each cock inside spasmed and Helen screamed out her climax as her cunny gushed. My father slowed his movements as I fucked her harder and harder, my own orgasm building. Helen's body kept spasming as her orgasm continued to wash over her.

"Fill me.......fill.......with your cum....cum Michael......"

My cock throbbed inside her and I began to fill her backdoor with my cum. Her body began to shake again. Each time I flexed my rod to keep pumping my cum, her body would give a little shake causing her to coo her pleasure.

As my father had not cum yet, remaining inside Helen, I pulled her back off him so she could take his ample load in her mouth or her face, depending on what she chose to do. Being the cum slut, she chose both options and pumped his manhood with her open mouth above him, so the first couple of shots landed on her tongue while she aimed the remainder of his load on her face. Her face dripping with his juice, she reached back and collected some of my cum dripping from her ass on her fingers and brought them to her mouth.

"Two loads are better than one. Wow. That was so intense boys. You both really know how to make a slut very happy." Helen fingered up a blob of cum dangling from her chin and licked it up smiling. "I am sure that Hope is having a nice time with Eve, but I bet she will be envious that I got fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time. We will have to do that again sometime and photograph it, or better yet video it. Maybe Helena Heavenly could make her video debut!"

I kissed my "Ms. Heavenly", and she trotted off to the bathroom to clean up. It was fun to watch as her tits bounce as she crossed the room, her ass cheeks clenched to prevent my load spilling out onto the hotel room carpet. While she was gone, my father and I opened up the sofa bed and grabbed some pillows from the closet.

"I am guessing that your mother has not finished with your Hope. They may be together all night."

"It will be tight, but we can fit on this. I am sure that Helen will love the idea of being sandwiched between the two of us. She really loves to be the center of attention."

"Really not quite sure how you ended up with TWO such wonderful women."

"Yeah, I don't know either."

Helen returned shortly, and my father took his turn in the bathroom.

"That was really incredible Michael, I know Hope is going to want to do that with you and your father. I kind of wish it had been the five of us together."

"I think she had to be on her own with my mother the first time. There was something about the way they interacted all day. But don't worry, you will have your Hope back before you know it."

I took my turn in the bathroom and the three of us went to bed, and of course Helen was quite happy to be sandwiched between me and my father. It did not take long for us to fall asleep cuddled up.

The next thing I remember was Hope squeezing in between Helen and me and that my father was nowhere to be seen. Helen woke up at the same time.

"Oh, hi."

"Hey guys........I'm sorry......it was just something I had to do on my own.......it was something I could not control.......I don't know.......I was just...."

"Don't worry. I know exactly how you feel. Christmas just happened and there was nothing I could do.....nothing I wanted to do to stop it. Eve is mesmerizing, and if you think she has us under her spell, look at what she got Michael to do. But, if you ask me.......I am happy that he did. Oh, and just so you know Hope, I had a mind blowing session of a thick cock in my little cunny and a wonderfully perfect cock in my ass."

"Well, I am familiar with the wonderfully perfect cock, perhaps I will get the pleasure soon of experiencing the thick one. But right now, I just want to cuddle and fall asleep with the two of you around me. I love sex with women, and I love sex with men, but I love you two."

I awoke in the morning to the sensation of soft lips enveloping my hardening member and the sounds of Helen cooing and purring. Looking down the length of the bed I could see Hope at the foot of the bed with a hand fingering Helen's mound and her mouth and tongue working my cock. One can not ask for a better way to wake up in the morning.

Once I was sufficiently hard for Hope's purposes, she pushed Helen to a sitting up position and moved her backside to my now fuckable rod and guided my cock to her own waiting and wet gash. I took Hope from behind while she buried her face in Helen's pussy. And so, we began to enjoy a nice morning family fuck.

Helen wound her fingers into Hope's hair as Hope went to work with her tongue. Slowly I moved in and out effortlessly of Hope's sex and played with her firm breasts. This was just nice slow love between the three of us. Hearing a sound, I looked up to see my parents standing in the doorway of the bedroom, still naked and watching us.

"Don't let us disturb you. We just wanted to see if you wanted to get some breakfast, but it looks like Hope is already eating," laughed my father.

"I think we can busy ourselves for a few minutes while they finish up," said my mother, and they both headed into the bathroom.

"They could have stayed," quipped Helen disappointedly.

"I bet you would strip naked and fuck in a crowded mall," laughed Hope lifting her face from Helen's well tongued pussy."

"That from the woman who was more than happy to photograph the first time I fucked Michael."

"OK, so I like to watch, and you like an audience."

We finished quickly and took quick showers of our own and dressed. We left the hotel with my parents and had breakfast at a quaint little country style restaurant. My mother broached the subject of children, this time with Hope around, and the idea of Hope donating her eggs to the cause. Hope loved the idea and was quite enthralled with the idea of the two of them being pregnant at the same time. So, we discussed both Hope and Helen going up to New York and meeting up with my mother at a clinic known for invitro.

Then my father brought up the subject of marriage, and if two of us were going to officially tie the knot. Surprisingly, it was Helen that jumped in with an answer.

"Hope and Michael should be the ones to 'do it all legal.' That way, if Hope wants to become a US citizen, she will be married to one and that would just make it easier. They can just go to the county courthouse and do it there, and we could have our own fancy ceremony somewhere nice with the three of us. I know they are committed to me. I don't need anything official to tell me. I just want a nice new collar and matching rings."

"Are you sure Helen?" Asked my father.

"I have never been surer of anything."

"You want a new collar?" Questioned Hope, not really sure of what else to say.

"Yes. I want a collar that matches the three wedding rings we get. I know it sounds strange, but that is more important to me than any piece of paper from the government. Look at the last one I had. I had to get another piece of paper to say that the first one was cancelled."

"OK, so the lady wants a matching set of wedding rings and collar. Any ideas?" I put out there.

"There is a really nice silver smith in town that makes custom jewelry, or at least there was back when I was here," offered my father.

So, after breakfast we sought out said jewelry maker. On the way, Helen presented what she thought would be a nice idea; A solid rope of two parts yellow gold and one white gold. The rings would be finer, but of the same ratio.

"If that is what you want Helen, I love the idea," responded Hope with enthusiasm.

"I love it too," I added equally as energetically. "Now all we have to do, is see if this place can do what you desire."

To everyone's happiness, the jewelry craftsman said he could do the project, though he was somewhat bewildered by the collar idea that would be worn at all times. He gave us a time frame of a couple of months to complete the four pieces.

After the jewelry store, my mother directed us to a clothes store that specialized in leather.

"Well, it may a few weeks before Hope can get up to New York to have a real shopping trip, so this is just a promise of what is to come," said my mother with an attitude of 'that is just how it going to be.' And so, Hope and my mother picked out a bunch of leather pants in different colors along with some matching leather halter tops. They also picked up a few white blouses that worked well with the pants. I should not forget to add that they also picked up a couple of leather mini-skirts, though not Hope's favorite, Helen felt that Hope should have a few.

"Hope, leather really suits you, and you suit it. To be perfectly honest, it kicks your sexuality up a notch without making you look cheap. Your khakis and blue shirts are fine for the bush, but you are going to be heading up the publicity department for this university, and you want to look like you belong there. And believe me, you do belong there. You and Helen are two very different individuals, but I am so lucky to have two such beautiful and intelligent daughters. My Michael is very lucky to have you both."

With our shopping trip for Hope a success, we went back to Hope's apartment and showered and dressed in some clean clothes. We all went to dinner and relaxed after the busy day.

"So Hope, we want to hear all about the field testing of the new camera gear and how it went," said my father was we waited for our entrees to arrive.

"It was OK. Not sure of the quality right now, compared to film, but I imagine that in time it will continue to improve. The tech is great and what it allows you do, but even shooting thirty-five millimeter film I can get better detail in my images. The nice thing is that what I shoot is stored on these memory cards and I just upload them to a computer, and I can see them, even edit them. So, no long hours in the dark room. I am sure that the technology will get better and give more detail, but for now, I will stick to film for wildlife shoots."

"And what about your other endeavors?" Asked my father.

"Well, for the boudoir shoots I think we should stick to film, as we want to continue offering a high end product."

"And your other sideline?" This time from my mother. "We really thought the 'Milkman Cumeth' was really good, by the way."

"Thanks, it was fun to shoot, and I think these two had a fun time doing that," pointing at Helen and me. "But yeah, the digital cameras will be great. There won't be the film expense, or the chemical and time expense. So, we can switch there."

"So, the three of you want to keep doing them?" Asked my father.

"Yeah, Mike and I will do a few when we come up with something we like the idea of, and then if we come across a model we like, who might be willing, then sure. We agreed that to do a shoot, all three us of us have to want to do the shoot," answered Helen. "Oh, I forgot to tell all of you that I heard back from the publisher, and they will print our Vixens shoot."

"Underground stars. I don't think Robert, or I will add this to our professional resumes though, but it is fun to know that they liked us," said my mother.

"What is there not to like?" Said Hope rhetorically. "That shoot was hot. I wish I had been there."

"Actually Hope, it may have come out hot, but the first half was fucking cold."

"Oh, poor baby. The things you have to do for your adoring public. I hope you are not going to complain about how difficult your co-stars were to work with, or the problems of dealing with as thick of a cock as Robert appears to have," teased Hope.

"I would never complain about my co-stars or their assets, and to my reckoning, you have yet to experience one of my wonderful co-stars. Robert has a LOT to offer a girl."

"Why thank you Helen," put in my father happily.

"If the three of you want to come up to the room after dinner, and Hope is comfortable with the idea, we can have drinks and see what happens."

"OK guys. Why are you all looking at me? Don't make this all about me. If the four of you want to....well.....you know I won't say no. Just nervous," said Hope meekly. A self-conscious Hope was something I had not seen before, but it must admit, I could understand her situation.

As we were leaving the restaurant, I hung back with my mother and whispered to her that maybe she should sit next to Hope while we had drinks, and that I would mention to Helen to go into full slut mode sitting between me and my father. Watching something unfold in front of her and having my mother as a guide would help to get Hope warmed up.

"So, you have learned something from me," my mother whispered back.

Back at my parent's hotel, my father offered to pour drinks and got everybody's orders, while my mother patted the cushion of the love seat for Hope to come sit with her, while I sat on one side of Helen on the couch.

1...34567...11