Red Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got to the pool before either of the sluts or Clare and Olivia, so we stripped off our clothes and laid down on two lounges next to each other, though not before sharing another passionate kiss.

"God, I love you, Michael. Is our wild ride going to last forever?"

"Well, you are carrying one of my babies, so I think it will probably get even wilder."

"And you are still going to love me, and Helen, when we are both fat?"

"You want to know a little secret? I am really looking forward to fucking you both through the whole pregnancy thing. Your bellies and tits getting bigger, and your tits filling with rich and creamy milk, the thought turns me on. Add that to just how kinky both you and Helen are? The ride is going to get really wild."

"I love wild rides... oh and wild tongues... here come the sluts."

"Don't forget one of those sluts is your wife."

"I never do, and she is my favorite slut."

"So, does that mean you want to start with Helen?"

"Oh no, you get Helen. I get Helen anytime I want, and Jessie hasn't had a nice wet pussy to lick for a few weeks. It's important for her to feel wanted," said Hope with a laugh. "And maybe just for fun, later you can give her a face load, and we really torment Helen by not letting her clean it up."

"Oh, that's mean. You know how much she likes her reward."

"Yeah, but she also loves to be denied gratification. But we won't torture her too much."

Not too long later, Helen and Jessie came out to the pool, hand in hand and with smiles. By the glow on their faces, it was obvious that they had already cum at least once themselves.

"Hmmm... you both look like the cats that ate the canary... I wonder what you two were up to... hmmmm?"

"More like the pussy that ate the pussy," said Helen with a wicked grin as she turned her head to Jessie who grinned back at her.

"Michael, you know what we were talking about just now, I am certain now that will definitely happen. One of the sluts is a little too cheeky today, and I think is deserving of a harsh flogging. Slut wife, go and fetch one of the leather floggers, and be quick about it. While she is gone New York slut, stand here between me and my husband with your legs spread and show us your cunt while you play with your clit."

Jessie did as Hope commanded, holding her pussy open with two fingers and using her free hand to frig her hard clit as Helen sauntered off to collect a flogger, making sure to put a swing to her hips as she walked out of the pool area.

"You know she is going to love having her ass flogged."

"I know, but I will have some fun and it will make me that much more excited when you fuck me. Slut... pinch and pull your clitty... make it red and angry... that's right Slut... show Michael and I how devoted and how slutty you are."

By the time Helen returned with flogger, Clare and Olivia had arrived and come back to the pool. While Hope and I were surprised by the fact that they both walked in fully naked, they were equally surprised to see Jessie standing there masturbating. As soon as Jessie noticed their arrival she stopped plying her swollen gash with her fingers and looked at them both.

"I don't believe that your mistress gave you permission to stop masturbating slut. Continue. It is not like they haven't seen you cum before, and after all one of them had her tongue driving into your slutty little cunt herself."

Clare laughed at my admonition of Jessie, while Olivia had a wicked smile on her face as she stared. Even though it was clear that Jessie's work on her own pussy was making her wet, her cheeks turned red with embarrassment.

"Is it usually like this around here? Are they always like this?" asked Olivia.

"No... though they are mostly naked out here by the pool, they are not usually so explicit when I am around. I think the Cowgirl shoot got Hope really worked up," I heard Clare whisper to Olivia. "So, they probably won't notice when we start fucking."

"We're going to fuck in front of everyone?"

"Why not? It will be fun, and I am sure I can get you excited enough to not even know they are there. And as I said earlier, I want to show you off."

"That is more than showing me off."

"If you really don't want to... "

"No it's cool, I am already excited enough that I don't really care who sees me fucking."

"Well that is good, because I really want to taste that delicious pussy of yours again my little high-born lez lover."

"Well, you're insatiable my little punked out lez lover."

"Pretty much, especially when I am around you," said Clare ending the conversation by locking her mouth on Olivia's and kissing her hard, and then proceeded to push her in the pool and jumped in herself.

"It looks like the fun has started while I was away," said Helen as she stepped out into the pool room.

"Well, maybe if you had been a bit quicker slut," replied Hope with a hint of impatience. "Now hand me the flogger and stand next to the other slut with your hands behind your head and legs spread."

Helen did as she was told and took up her position next to Jessie, who was too preoccupied with her own ministrations to her cunt and tits to really notice Helen. Hope stood up in front of Helen and gave her a quick gentle swat across the tits with the flogger., which Helen took well without moving. Encouraged, Hope gave her another stroke, this time a bit harder that left a few red marks on Helen's ample tits. Helen's nipples stiffened as she waited for the next strike of the leather straps. Hope did not make her wait long and gave her a couple of quick swats, which left more little welts. Hope added a few more hard swats to Helen tits, and then a couple of not so gentle upward strokes to her exposed cunny. It was clear from the droplets of juice on the leather straps that Helen was enjoying this 'punishment.'

"You make it hard to punish you slut. So don't expect to cum anytime soon. Now bend over and take our husband's cock in your slutty mouth and keep your legs open."

Helen took me in her mouth and eagerly went to work, swirling her tongue around the head of my hard member. It was now that Hope began striking her ass with the leather flogger causing Helen to speed up her oral pleasuring and take me deeper into her mouth. With each stroke, Hope swatted her harder and harder, leaving red and angry welts on her beautiful ass. As usual, it was obvious that this was no real punishment for Helen, but it made everyone happy. Hope gave Helen a few more strokes to her ass, and a couple between the legs, that made her wince, juice from her cunt staining the black leather straps of the flogger. Satisfied that Helen would be squirming in her seat for at least the next few hours, Hope stopped flogging her wife and smiled.

"I think you have acquired enough welts on your slutty behind for now, keep sucking our husband while your slutty partner in crime makes me cum. I will expect our husband fully primed and loaded to fuck me once I do."

Once Jessie started going down on Hope, it took no time for her to cum and it was time for me to ride my beautiful pregnant wife. Though, I was quite happy with my other pregnant and beautiful wife blowing me. It's a hard life, but with these two wonderful women, it is not difficult get and stay hard.

"Husband of mine, I know that our slut wife has a wonderous mouth, but I could really use that magnificent cock of yours about now, and I think it time for our visiting slut to be fucked by our wife," said Hope with that gravelly post orgasmic voice.

Hope handed the strap-on to Helen who looked not so happy to be the one doing the work and not getting the reward. The strap-on was not either of Helen's or Hope's favorite toys, as it did not give the wearer any real sensation.

I laid a towel out on the concrete floor next to Hope and pulled her out of the lounge, positioning her on all fours. While Hope preferred to be the take charge partner most of often, this time I knew she wanted to watch Helen and Jessie go at it, so taking her from behind was the best option. She purred as I pushed my hard member into her dripping snatch and pushed back onto me.

By now Helen had gotten into the harness for the strap on and was fucking Jessie with the large dildo. The harness and movement were causing Helen some discomfort on her welted ass, but she was fucking Jessie like a trooper, and I guarantee that Helen was dripping wet and enjoying the pain. Jessie was enjoying the fucking as well, as she had started to moan and thrust back onto the large invading jell cock.

Hope had me pause in our lovemaking and reached for a camera she had put under the nearby lounge. I sat back on my legs pulling Hope with me keeping my cock buried inside her excited cunt, as she started to take pictures of Helen and Jessie. That was when we noticed that Clare and Olivia had gotten out of the pool and were visible in a sixty-nine, with Clare on top. After a few minutes of eating each other's cunnies, the switched to scissoring. Olivia was lost in her own world of orgasmic bliss, while Clare who was equally enjoying sensations, motioned to Hope to take pictures. Hope was happy to oblige and made sure to get some good shots of the two young lovers in their sapphic bliss.

By now Jessie was screaming out her own enjoyment of being fucked with the strap-on, as Helen plowed in and out of her. I could feel Hope's body shaking as she sat on me as if she was having her own mini orgasms with just my cock deep inside her and seeing the sex going on in front of her. She put the camera down, looked back and kissed me, and the quietly said: "Fuck me, fuck me hard and fast."

So, I did. With my cock ramming in and out of her soaked gash, she was soon panting and pawing at her clit with one hand, her body covered in a thin film of perspiration.

"Cum inside me baby. Fill me with your cum... make me cum... god yes... harder... harder... god... cum in me Michael... cum for me... fill my hot cunt with your cum... I want to feel you throb your hard shooting cock deep inside of me... " I erupted inside her as I shot load after load into her spasming pussy. "Mmmm... I love feeling you inside of me... mmm... you are so good to me."

"I know."

"Michael!... you're not supposed to say 'I know," you are supposed to say something romantic... like..I do would do anything for you my love."

I throbbed inside her.

"Oooh... nice... Sluts... I think you have had enough for now... find out what the girls want on their pizza, you know what Michael and I like... and then, my slutty wife order from a place we haven't used before... I want the two of you to go to the door naked and with the strap on when the pizza arrives... give the driver a good tip... "

Helen pulled out of Jessie, who then spun around to taste her own juices on the phallus, while at the same time making eye contact with Hope and smiled. Hope being Hope, picked up the camera and snapped a few more pics. Jessie answered with a wicked smile, while Helen stuck out her tongue.

"I see that tongue, you insolent wife, I will put it to better use later," said Hope, grinning. "There is really no way of restraining her, but she really is quite lovable."

Helen and Jessie quickly got an idea of what Clare and Olivia wanted on the pizzas, though it took a a little while for Olivia to come down to earth and say what she liked. Hope and I cuddled on one of the lounges, while Clare and Olivia went back at it, going back to using fingers and tongues. Olivia had overcome any bashfulness she had had earlier and was quite loud expressing her orgasms. For some reason I absentmindedly began to stroke Hope's tummy.

"Not much to feel there... yet... "

"I can't wait. Just waiting for the morning sickness and cravings to start... "

"Who says we will have morning sickness?"

"It would just be my luck to have both of you fighting for the toilet every morning."

"You will survive."

After about thirty minutes Helen and Jessie returned carrying three large pizza boxes, though somewhere along the line, the strap-on had moved from Helen to Jessie.

"Are you going to say something?" I asked Hope quietly.

"No, let them have their fun, and it is not like we told them not to occupy their time while they waited."

We all dove into the pizzas, even Clare and Olivia stopped their very loud love making to eat.

"Oh, and Hope, the girl... the girl who delivered the pizzas was cute... shocked, but cute... I think she was eyeing Jessie... but then again Jessie was carrying the equipment," said Helen as she gave a little tug to the phallus that Jessie was still wearing.

The conversation over the pizza went on from there, with a lot of inuendo and outright sexual overtones. Clare and Olivia were both animated in their conversation and it was obvious that while Olivia really only had an interest in Clare, she was quite comfortable around us.

Over the next few months, we saw a lot of Olivia as her visits to the house became more frequent on Clare's days off from the stable. She even sat in on most of our photo shoots that included Clare, and it was not uncommon for Clare and Olivia to play and fuck naked out by the pool when we were around. As far as Olivia was concerned, it was almost like we weren't there.

Over those same months, Jessie found more and more opportunities to come down, somewhat on the excuse of being able to check on Hope and Helen's, and the babies, health for her mother. Jessie had continued to go out with Paul for a while, though she was not really interested in a long-term relationship with a guy who was more interested in the guy he was going out with. It all came to a head one night when he was supposed to meet her at a rather swank place in the city. He ended up standing her up, having the waiter tell her that something had come up and he would be late. Late turned into half an hour, which turned into an hour. While she sat and waited, the waiter came up to her with another glass of wine.

"I didn't order that, actually I was getting up the nerve to just pay up and leave."

"Oh, I know. But the woman over at the table over there asked me to bring it to you." Jessie looked over at the woman, who raised her own glass and smiled.

"Isn't she with someone?"

"Yes, she is, but he just excused himself a minute ago."

"OK well thank you." A few minutes later, the man returned to the table and his wife rose, whispered something in his ear. At which point he looked over towards Jessie and then whispered something back to his wife. The woman then made her way to Jessie's table.

"Look, hi... I know this is highly irregular... and way out there... and overly forward... and presumptive... so look... I'm Elaine and today is my fifteenth anniversary, and my husband said I could have anything I wanted for a gift... and look... you... look so hot... god... I am so nervous... and it looks like you got stood up... well the waiter did let on... god... so... "

"So... you want me for your gift?... for... just the two of us?"

"Well it could be, but my husband thinks you are kind of hot too... "

So as Jessie put it, one thing led to another, and the three of them ended up back at the couple's hotel. They were from somewhere else and had come to New York to celebrate their anniversary. Jessie said she had a great time and had their contact information, so very different than Paul and his boyfriend.

"They both made me feel important, like you guys do. I did not feel like just an available cunt. We had wild sex, and at the same time made love to each other. She was a great pussy licker, and he had a really nice cock too with a great curve to it that hit all the right spots. They even invited me to come stay with them some time. They live in Richmond, so not too far away from here."

So, afterwards she called Paul and told him that it was over. Of course, she told us how much though she would miss two dicks at once, to which Helen and Hope both responded in unison that "we have a really nice strap-on and a very lovely Michael." As I said, we were seeing a fair bit of Jessie and even gave her own room for those times she just wanted some down time. "Maybe next time I come down we could invite them for the day? Richmond is only a couple of hours away. I would love for you guys to meet them?"

"Why is it important for us to meet them?" Asked Hope. "If you want to spend time with them, that is great."

"She wants us to meet them because we are her family. Well, not her 'family,' but we are her family. We might not be married or anything like that, but she is like our sister, our sister we like to... well... fuck. So I want to meet this couple."

"Well, seeing as you put it that way Helen, I would have to agree with you. We are her family."

So, we all agreed that we would invite Jessie's couple the next time she came down, but more on that later.

Hope's job was going well. The university was very happy with the job she was doing, the only problem was that she really hated her job. The promise of a month in Kenya was what kept her going. My job was OK, the athletic department left me alone pretty much to shoot what I could of the Fall women's sports, and that was fine with me, plus it allowed me to cover at the studio a lot. I did get to do the team photos and events for the equestrian team which was both men and women, as the other department photographers did not take the team seriously. As a result I saw Olivia every now and then, and her personal stable hand Clare. Even though I had two women of my own at home I could see anytime I wanted, it was still fun shooting women in all sorts of sexy lingerie and all levels of undress for the studio. Some of my sports photos even made it to Sports Illustrated for a big spread on Women's Collegiate Sports.

Helen was flourishing with managing the studio and the gallery, along with her own works. The smaller canvasses of the Neon shoot she had turned into mixed medium works. A couple of the canvasses she had added neon paint to, and then others she had taken old multi-paned window frames to overlay the photo canvasses, so it looked like you were peering through the window at the sexual scene. She had also gotten with the university photo department to have some student works shown as well. The opening of the gallery was a big success, with cocktails and appetizers, a DJ, and a host of local VIPs. Helen being Helen, made sure to not only look professional, but at the same time her attire saying: "I will fuck in public if I wish." Only Helen could pull that off. Hope was somewhat more moderately dressed, however with Helen's encouragement, also looked very fuckable. Some of the attendees were taken aback to discover that the three of us were a couple, namely those from the university, but there was enough alcohol flowing that people did not care in general. The best part of the evening was that Helen sold most of her large canvasses and smaller ones as well.

"Guys, I can't believe that people actually paid a few grand for even the smaller ones, let alone over ten for the big ones."

"Well believe it wife, you are an artist. Now you just have to produce more."

"Hope is right. You really are good, and you have a great eye."

"You guys are so sweet. I am really glad the window frames went over well. I want to do more of those, just a little more explicit."

"Just be careful, the adoring public can turn on you quickly."

Our first scripted shoot with Jessie, the Cowgirl scene, was popular and we got a nice paycheck for that. Jessie could not believe that it was that well received, and then we gave her the check for her share. "Oh my god, that much for just fucking the people I love?" We laughed and nodded our heads. What really surprised all of us was how well our first video went, the payday for that was about twice what we got for our best photoshoots.

1...34567...9